Author Topic: The Dream of Loss  (Read 185 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
The Dream of Loss
« on: August 09, 2018, 08:35:45 AM »
The Dream of Loss

I am not sure how to word this vivid dream I had. To ensure a better perspective, one has to know the circumstances that led up to it as to why such a dream came at all. There were some impending decisions that, although it was for a better outcome, it still posed a few problems and creates many undesirable things to live with. As you all know when one makes and decides to be with the Father, all else fades in comparison even your loved ones in your life.  To separate from such is a difficult thing to do and not nice to be left to follow the long winding path alone when others take the wide highway to nowhere. To make matters worse, when decisions of import come to a head in the mind, one has found some obstacles, difficulties as to getting something accomplished when it turns out someone upstairs is trying to make it quite clear that is not the way to go for now.

So, after a few obstacles to get what I want done, along comes a dream that puts things into a sobering perspective and I realise, I must make a turn to appease not only myself but for those I care about too. The Dream of Loss is as follows and it comes to tell me and those of you to consider how important it means to have those people of familiarity in your life. Here it goes:

As I slept last night, there I was in a scene where there was a social venue or place, with people, and while I looked, there were those familiar people I knew in my time with my significant others, and surprisingly, people that go a long way back were there too. Now we were all having a nice time, a friendly, happy gathering and then all of a sudden, they all walked out. No matter how hard I looked and where, even out in the street at night, they were nowhere to be seen. I went back inside the venue to search for them again, but all I could see were unfamiliar faces, I did not know them, and it was not the same with the ones I knew so well,  for I could not connect with them. It soon became a scary prospect that I was left alone and no one I knew was there anymore. I realise I was alone, sad and felt lost. I suddenly woke up at 2.00am in the morning in the dark room. I rolled over on the bed and contemplated on the meaning of this very vivid and awful scene I just witnessed. It occurred to me it related very well how the Adjuster is bringing up something I need to know and be aware that this can be a reality if I choose a certain path I know can be very unpleasant for me to live with.

During the day at work, as I went about my usual chores, I sat down in my break and soon came to the conclusion I must not go down the path that I was going to take which was not working out as I would hope for, for some reason. Now I see that with all the prompts, and now the dream, I see where I should be placing my energy to be with and help my significant others as I know life is very short indeed pretty soon for so many of us. It is like in that dream, they may well be gone before I knew it, but I know now because I saw it in this dream. So I must be of good cheer and help them when it is time for them to know what it is they will need to know when they are ready. I feel now our lives are so precious, yet we have an eternity ahead of us, but these, our loved ones, are not fully aware of the knowledge that is theirs to know and it is time for us who do have the insights of the gift of revelation given in the Urantia Book to assure them of the Father’s way and of His great love for all those who seek Him.

This is a dream to make me and you aware that those around us, we know from years of being with them, growing with them and living with them, have angels among them. I see that our purpose, as angels in their midst, is to be there for them and to live and enjoy their lives as they experience it so well. As the dream was a wake up call for me, although shockingly sad with the loss, I now can understand how important they are and to be with them, to enjoy and to value all that they are as they have contributed so much to me in my mortal life too. Without them, I would not be the person I am today. I wish to share this with you, my friends, and hope it is a help to you to know that dreams do have an important role to play to provoke us to think and see things in a different light than before.

Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean

09/08/2018

prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream of Loss
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 09:34:20 AM »
Thanks to Sue for the wonderful post. We in Russia say that hope dies the last. We have gone through many trials and remain faithful to the chosen path.
Earlier, when I talked about the Fifth epoch-making revelation, the soul, the Adjuster of consciousness, I often met a reciprocal misunderstanding or aggression. But time changes people. Recently, in one company, I began to talk about divine truths and felt people's genuine interest. Alienation was not. This means that we and you have a chance to awaken the light in the souls of many people. Our word is especially important in the days of trials, if we ourselves do not perish ...
I believe that we will justify the serious hope that we must be entrusted with in the near future.
Alexander Prozonov

Спасибо Сью за замечательный пост. У нас в России говорят, что надежда умирает порследней. Мы с вами прошли через многие испытания и остаемся верными выбранному пути.
Раньше, когда я говорил о Пятом эпохальном откровении, душе, Настройщике сознания, то часто встречал ответное непонимание или агрессию. Но время меняет людей. Недавно в одной компании  я начал говорить о божественных истинах и почувствовал у людей неподдельный интерес. Отчуждения небыло. Это значит у нас с вами есть шанс  пробудить свет в душах многих людей. Особенно важно наше слово в дни испытаний, если мы сами не погибнем...
Верю, что мы оправдаем серьезную надежду, которую на нас должны возложить в ближайшее время.
Александр Прозонов

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 01:00:10 PM »
It is not easy to endure the lost of all those, dear to our heart – family members, friends, co-workers – who have crossed our road and have made us what we are. We have all experienced in our life the heart-breaking time of a loved departed one and in my own case when I receive a bad news coming from my homeland where most of my family and friends reside, thousands of kilometers away, it is even harder to bear such a situation, but after a period of mourning it comes to pass, knowing well that there is an afterlife. Now that we have made our choice to be of service to Father, it must be our first priority. Domtia.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 11:14:16 PM »
Thank you Sue for sharing your dream.  Dreams can give us great insight into ourselves and serve as wonderful teaching mechanisms IF we know how to interpret them.  Unfortunately, I forget most of mine as soon as I wake up, but there have been times they stick with me, and I count each one I remember as a blessing.  Thanks.
Amethyst
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 12:19:34 AM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 10:59:11 PM »
Hi All,

Isn't is strange how dreams and visions pop up when we seem to need them? I share this item, because it is true:
My older sister passed away last fall. We were close. A couple of weeks after her passing, I was sitting in the living room, when I found myself wrapped in, a vision for lack of proper term. I was not asleep, but what I found myself in was so real, it was tangible it seems! I was in the kitchen in my parents old house with my other siblings. We heard knocking at the back door in the next room with was a summer kitchen, and this through closed doors. I responded by saying 'I'll get it'. When I walked to the back door I could see that it was sunny outside through the surrounding windows. The two glass door panel seemed dim like smokey, and my sister who had passed away was on the other side of the door. She seemed so much younger. She smile at me, said she had to go, and the whole thing dissolved around me.

Wow!!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...