Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Increased Responsibility  (Read 93 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Increased Responsibility
« on: August 09, 2018, 01:30:19 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Increased Responsibility
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 9th Aug. 2018  07:29 Local  05:29 Z

https://app.box.com/s/naf2huvjfc0gm1vn09fl8m5ofwjpghao

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Increased Responsibility
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 03:13:56 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Increased responsibility

Beloved/Lemuel : Good morning everyone, just the other day we had a message from Mother Spirit Nebadonia about ‘A new empowerment’ and we want to talk this morning about ‘Increased responsibility’ that this new empowerment brings to each and everyone of you as co-creators with Spirit and for yourselves. This is a word of advice to be very careful now more than ever of your thoughts, of your desires, of your intentions that can have repercussions going way into the future.

An increased responsibility always comes to those with increased empowerment. It is so easy to see those people in power - leaders of nations, governments, institutions - people who have tremendous power. How are they exercising their responsibility ? It is easily recognizable that there is fast room for improvement, we are all fully aware of the tremendous corruption throughout the world and governments and institutions, it is a situation lamentable.

Dear brothers and sisters here on the forum, you are now empowered, newly empowered, and increased empowerment, also have this increased responsibility. We as individuals can do very little about the global situation as regards to corruption and the tremendous abuse of power, but at the same time, to use the word of a very popular song, this little light of mine I’m going to let it shine and you can all do this, you can all let your light shine by becoming more responsible for your thoughts, for your intentions and for the way you treat people. Your words are more empowered and can have the most wonderful effect on people or the reverse.

One of the great dangers is when you make an instant judgement because of something you have just seen, someone you have just met or someone you don’t like the way they behave or the way they look. Your instant judgement or your instant thoughts can have devastating effects on those to whom you project your words and your thoughts.

I would just want to remind you, there is just one occasion where Jesus became angry and he cursed a figue tree because he was angry at the time and would have enjoyed to eat a few figues. That figue tree shriveled and died very quickly and Jesus regretted that very much. You are not Jesus, you do not have the power of Jesus, but nevertheless you do have power, you have this new empowerment.

So, be very careful, be responsible, because it is something you will be called upon in the future. Be more responsible now for your thoughts and your actions and your intentions, so that you demonstrate a very wise use of this new empowerment. Thank you, this all we have to say this morning on this very important subject, we thank you for listening, we bid you all a very good day. Be happy and be responsible, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Audio Transmission / Increased Responsibility
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 11:49:26 PM »
Lemuel--This is a very important point and I am glad you brought it up.  Just as so many do not recognize the empowerment they really have, they also need to know they carry responsibility as well.  I don't know exactly where in TUB it is, but it says something like the more man receives from God, the more he (man) is expected to give (I'm paraphrasing.)  Attention to duty and responsibility is our gift to The Supreme Being.
As you say so well--
An increased responsibility always comes to those with increased empowerment.
Empowerment and responsibility are two sides of the same coin.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken