Author Topic: Sue and Pre'Mtor on Responsibility and Being True To Yourself  (Read 38 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Sue and Pre'Mtor on Responsibility and Being True To Yourself
« on: August 12, 2018, 08:20:04 PM »
Teachers: Sue Whiley and Pre’Mtor
Subject: Responsibility and Being True To Yourself
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 13/08/2018 8.06am(AEST) 6.06pm(GMT)

Greetings my dear friends, last night I received a very good dream. One that I saw my future self as the Sue Whiley personality. It is one I was a teacher of import, and one I learned in it how important it is to be true to yourself and to be responsible for the role a teacher plays. Although fame comes with those who are highly impressionable it does have the realisation to stay to true to yourself before others with such critical appraisal.

In the dream, there was what appeared to be colourful knobs on a sort of like a rock climbing wall or ceiling upon which I was to grab hold on to proceed to the next, to aim for another part of the adventure course I was taking part in. At the same time, I was talking out numbers and other details of import, I think was probably scientific in nature(?). In the other part of the course, I found myself appraised by others and my name “Sue Whiley” was spoken to and I realise how the fame got around and my reputation was certainly there as it goes. It was certainly an eye-opening experience for me to see. As incredible as some of the information I imparted, I still have to come to grips with how many I affect and I realise it comes with responsibility, accountability and being true to who and what I am with others, even those who look up to me and those who are yet to take what it is to be said.

Although our far future work is varied and many, I venture to sense it is nice to have this foresight to prepare me for what I may be facing when I am fully applying all my capacities in the spiritual mission and also upon my travails upon Mansonia. This is all I have to say for now. I thought to share a little snippet of the experience I received from such a vivid dream, I see my Adjuster, Pre’Mtor is working well to train me alongside all those who come to assist me. Thank you Father! I have a week off from my hospital work, let us see where this wonderful leisure time takes me as I take the time to rest, to recoup and to refresh all that I am with the Father.

My thoughts and prayers are always with you and although there are times we feel so under the weather with terrible old Urantia, we are ever abiding in trusting that our Father will bring all things together for good in His good purposes. I know it will be good as He is in His divine way. God bless you and keep you in His truth and love always and I will share what comes during this reprieve and may it also be good.

End.

[T/R Note: Although this is mostly not a transmission as I usually receive, however, the dreams are and I share what is conveyed in my words here as best as I could. As dreams go, they are difficult to put into words as there are so much in them to get it down on paper. I think you know what I mean by that. Fortunately, I am able to remember what I see and get the sense of what it conveys to me to share with you. Thank you. Sue]