Author Topic: Sananda and Mother Discuss Jesus Understanding Lessons in His Human Self  (Read 112 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
In the last week, Lemuel has posted a transmission on empowerment and another on responsibility. I appreciated his posts and  wanted to understand better how Jesus was able to use these two qualities to serve God, so I asked Sananda to expand on this.

Topic:        Sananda and Mother Nebadonia on the lessons of Jesus regarding Empowerment and Responsibility
Speakers:  Sananda, Personalized Adjuster of Jesus
              Mother Nebadonia
T/R:         Amethyst
Date:        August 12, 2018

SANANDA:
"Amethyst has asked me to say a few words on how I helped Jesus as he matured and became more aware of who He was.  So, I appreciate Amethyst's desire to understand and I gladly take time out from my responsibilities elsewhere to help because this is something all of you will at some point need to understand and apply, and indeed some of you are beginning to understand this.

"Understanding what Jesus experienced can help all of you better grasp the symbiotic relationship between power and responsibility.  Very early on in His human development He recognized his duty to God the Supreme.  He found these two qualities were reciprocal.  The more His empowerment grew, the more He became aware of His responsibility, and conversely the more responsibility He carried, the more empowerment He had.  As soon as He was old enough to connect with Me, we had long talks about this and many other things.  I tell you also that understanding these qualities and applying them as God intended, will help you in your circle attainment.

"This is one of the jobs the Finaliters newly assigned to Urantia will be working on with all of you.  This is a balance that is particularly difficult for many humans, and since all the Finaliters here all come from Urantia, they have seen it all.  Some celestials watching this misuse of power have had to avert their eyes from the suffering caused by greed and selfishness resulting from the unchecked and heartless power, and the limp weakness from those who had no idea they could be empowered and were overwhelmed by the powerful.  Your world is at a point now where many are beginning to see this imbalance and steps are being taken by many to correct this.  I hope this short message was of some help to you.

"Your Mother wishes to add to this"

MOTHER NEBADONIA

"I knew when Michael was away on His bestowal missions, and I watched with great interest as Michael served as Jesus on your planet.  I can tell you that this was a very important element of his maturation into his 7th bestowal.  He was literally human, and He was literally the Creator Son of Nebadon.  

"I have several roles as Mother Spirit in Nebadonia, but one that I cherish beyond description is to be the companion to our beloved Michael.  As He grew in the flesh, He became more aware of, and recalled our deep and abiding Love for each other.  As He traversed through his ongoing experiences and lessons of what it meant to be a human, I remember well His coming to understand his emerging power and expanding responsibilities in the flesh.  Fortunately, this was just a minor lesson for Him as He had long ago in other bestowals, and in His work here in Nebadon, learned to balance and manage these qualities.

"But for you my dear children, just beginning your long journey, it is sometimes problematic for you.  Empowerment  not balanced with an understanding of the responsibility that goes with it, leads to a gross misuse of power.  Responsibility without empowerment leads to inaction and the absence of creative results.  But you are not alone with any of your lessons.  Just ask your Father Within, Myself as your Mother, or Michael.

"Sananda wishes to close with a few more words.  I leave you in my Peace,"

SANANDA:
"Amethyst has asked if I have any final thoughts to leave with you.

"Yes.  I wish you to consider the times in which you live.  You are living in times that require BALANCE from all of you for optimum growth.  I remind you that each psychic circle you gain, you have done so because all aspects in your being are in balance, and meet the requirement of that particular circle you are on. Neither mind and intellect, body, emotions, or spiritual maturity are out of balance.  Emotions must not suppress mind, and mind must not suppress emotions.  All qualities of your life need to be in harmony.  The balance of empowerment and responsibility is all part of this bigger picture.  Balance in all things help the maturation of your budding soul.  All of this Jesus learned well before His public ministry.  I leave you now to return to other things and do so hope you find this helpful.  Good day."

END
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
@Amethyst, What a wonderful post! That good old saying 'with great power comes great responsibility'. These are necessary steps to achieve creative results. I am so thankful for this wonderful construct of spirit growth. GOD knows, we have more than enough examples on Urantia of the horrendous imbalance caused from the lack of learning and embracing the responsibility of effortlessly teaching these profoundly important ideals by simply living a GOD loving, balanced life. I do love this statement made by the most effortless teacher; 'The true teacher maintains his intellectual integrity by ever remaining a learner'. Empowerment and Responsibility; Learning and Teaching - hand in hand... There is always more to learn and the Source of All grants us the privilege of discovering these creative results and taking responsibility for what we have been granted; the power to implement these creative results. Simply wonderful and only true worship can express how greatful I am for the gift of such a life. Wendy
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 11:10:58 PM by wendy.winter »

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Overpassing the power and underestimating the responsibility can be damageable if one is out of balance by not knowing how to manage these God-given gifts. It is like a knife with double cutting edges and if use immoderately can be dangerous. It is very grateful to have the Finaliters Corps to help in this maneuvering of these tools. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.