Author Topic: Audio Transmission / The Overpowering Need To Serve  (Read 180 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / The Overpowering Need To Serve
« on: August 13, 2018, 01:06:35 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: The Overpowering Need To Serve
Place: Girona, Catalunya Spain
Date/Time:  13th Aug. 2018  07:06 Local  05:06 Z

https://app.box.com/s/okxt5uv4oxbkao1lrkdl1xptjd082kxg

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / The Overpowering Need To Serve
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 02:47:21 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

The overpowering need to serve

Beloved/Lemuel : Good morning everyone, our subject this morning is the overpowering need to serve, to be of service to one and all, to some degree or another. The Thought Adjusters have the ability and always the desire to bring about in their wards this overpowering need to be of service. This comes with the maturity of individuals who have made a certain amount of spiritual progress and certainly passing beyond the third cyclic circle.

When you begin to experience on a regular basis the desire, an increased desire, as time goes by, to be of service, you need to be of service, you want to be of service, your intention is to be of service, until finally this becomes an overwhelming desire to be of service. This also comes with the realization that you can do nothing else, that you desire nothing else and to be of service. This is when you are able to express the Father in you as co-creator.

Please understand this, our words this morning are directed to those of you who are ready. There are those of you who are ready to fuse with your Beloved Indwelling. We have talked about quite recently responsibility and empowerment and these two combine with the overwhelming desire to be of service, to express what you are, representatives of God here on earth. This is the simple, yet all inspiring truth and those of you who are ready to accept this, you will be this.

The overpowering desire to be of service is literal. When I use that word ‘overpowering’, it becomes your life, your reality, there is nothing else for you to do or to be. It is like saying : you have done it all, you have been there, you have done that and the world now holds nothing for you. You do not need to go anywhere or to do anything or to see anyone…no, you stand alone with your Beloved and you exercise this overwhelming desire to be of service.

There are no words to express your joy that service brings, the job-satisfaction, so to speak, is total and that is why you can never any longer, even consider, doing anything else in your life. So, our message this morning is brief, but so very important, for those of you who are on the casp, so to speak, of fusing with your Beloved Indwelling Father Fragments and desiring and experiencing this overwhelming desire to be of service.

Thank you for listening, we bid you a very good day, be happy, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 08:33:13 AM »
Empowered thought + overwhelming need to be of service = responsible action. To put it another way, the thought is empowered by the need to serve others and it results in an action with responsability. The desire to serve is by itself a powerful thought that can only brings action. Love and altruism are the basic of this equation. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 08:55:42 AM »
Good morning, Lemuel.

Your brief message, "The Overpowering Need to Serve," is a most important one for me.  And it plays in a most beautiful composition--a sweet song indeed.  Could there be a more important message for those who are on the "cusp" of fusing with their Beloved Father Fragment within?

I still daily recite Amethyst's Prayer, "Beloved Father Within," which for sake of repetition for all is: "Beloved Father Within, I ask that we fuse as soon as possible, appropriate and consistent with the Will of God.  I love you, and look forward to the time when we shall be forever one."  This morning you give a most beautiful Prayer in the form of a written composition.  I think you're right, it is and needs to be brief.  Lemuel, you nailed it again. Your message is concise and literal, "the overpowering need to serve to be of service to one and all..." 

Tomorrow morning I am meeting with a couple about your age, Charles and Catherine McGowen.  Charles is still a working marine chaplain.  These days he predominately serves as the chaplain for all of the veterans' funerals.  He is a prolific writer whose topics are published for the sake of the community and state.  This kind soul is all about service.  Charles comes from a long line of military family.  He has pictures galore of "famous" veteran family members strung along the walls of his house like fine jewels (ha).  Catherine is my concern.  She's a "pepper" of a grand lady, quite wealthy from her oil and gas revenues from her vast land properties and spends her money towards forwarding her church and conservative political interests.  She is a member of one of the church organizations that I always forget which name ends in an "ian," Presbyterian, Trinitarian, or the like.  Tomorrow morning I will visit her at her home and play some of my original piano works.  I don't know her as well as I know Charles.  The few times I've sat down in conversation with her I feel that she considers it "promising," using her word to describe our visits.  I've decided to reach out to her tomorrow with some truth.  I intend to begin by asking her, "Catherine, which "cult" do belong to?" in a way that I have forgotten.  I must be prepared for battle (ha)!!  I'm sure she will banter how her church is not a cult.  She'll be quick on the draw like some of your childhood "heroes" you've talked about (me too) to attempt to shoot me down.  Then I will read from Websters' definition that I will have prepared:  Cult; Fr. cults; L. cultes from collere, to cultivate. 
Definition 1.  worship; reverential honor; religious devotion.
2.  the system of outward forms and ceremonies used in worship; religious rites and formalities.  [ Steve:  Isn't it funny that the word "monies" is contained in the word "ceremonies"].
The 3rd and final definition I won't bring up which reads:  devoted attachment to, or extravagant admiration for, a person, principle, etc., especially when regarded as a fad, as the cult of nudism.
This should open up Pandora's box and hopefully feed her soul, as you say-- a bit of truth that she may remember later on after I've ended the visit and perhaps prepare us for our next visit which you can bet she'll want another.  I have no doubt that this fiery southern lady will fire back and I need to be prepared (maybe I should be equipped with the army of God), but I'll try real hard to keep it as short and concise as was your message this morning.

If you have any words of wisdom to impart, let me have it ( boy, I sure am thinking like a gunslinger, ha).  Better I keep my hand, or better yet, my mind on the trigger (ha again).  I've already asked my Beloved to guide me and my words.

Before I end,  thank you, Clency, for writing out Lemuel"s messages. It sure did aid me this morning.  Thanks

Steve

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 09:13:23 AM »
Steve, may I remind you and the rest that Christianity is a cult.

You run quickly through the third definition you present here but it is the precise one you must remind your audience about.  The principle of adoration of a divine being such as the son of man,  or a Billy Graham,  constitutes the definition of a cult most whole heartedly.  The lady must be reminded she is the kettle calling pot black regarding who is in a cult.
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2018, 10:54:57 AM »
I see what you mean, Ron.  Advise taken.  Can she take it?  The obvious reason I'm visiting Catherine is because of her recent soaring high blood pressure that Charles and I have talked about, but I didn't in my post.  She was hospitalized twice this past week but it is lowered now from medication.  The hidden reason is my prescription.  Thanks again..............Steve.

occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2018, 02:07:00 PM »
For me being a member of the forum has meant, since I was admitted as a member, to have to make efforts to remain in it, in a kind of training by stages or steps, in which I have tried not to abdicate, due to this fact to feel that it is the determined place in which all soul bearers should arrive in due time. It is due to tuis fact that I have not dedicated myself but sparingly to force myself as much as possible, to keep up with the transmissions (not easy), without another possibility to take an active part with interventions in the forum. And I think that for the moment this should be my position, that is: to continue enjoying the extraordinary daily contributions of Lemuel's audio transmissions, and thanks to that great service of immediate translation of Clency, to whom I offer deep gratitude; of course, also of the contributions simpares of Ron and the rest of merged.
It is a great fortune for me to be able to remain in the forum. Daily I ask heavenly help so that I can stay in the forum and assimilate as much as possible all the wonderful teachings and revelations; my thanks and loving greetings, for all. 

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2018, 03:12:16 PM »
Yes,that is a nice way to address our thought adjuster "beloved father within " must remember this when expressing myself.  Domtia.