Author Topic: German WWII Tank ran on Coal - My Research fyi  (Read 355 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
German WWII Tank ran on Coal - My Research fyi
« on: August 14, 2018, 09:05:26 PM »
This is a news update about coal.

Way back at the turn of the 20th century, the man who invented the Diesel engine tried to fuel them, not with petroleum products, but with coal.  The idea caught on very well in Germany because they had no oil in the ground to pump and refine into gasoline, or for that matter, into Diesel fuel.

By the 1920's German scientists figured out a couple ways to do this, but one concept in particular won a lot of credence since Germany not only had plenty of coal, it also liked to do things as cheaply as possible, and the method was learned whereby they could take nut coal-- that is coal that is cut down to the size of drive way pebbles--  a grind it down to such tiny specks, it could be injected into even a gasoline engine, and the engine would burn that instead of gasoline.

In the late 1920's several people, including a scientist named Doctor Ing Rohrbach worked hard to even get coal powders to run airplane engines, and Doctor Rohrbach mounted four huge Diesel engines on sea planes and carried passengers up and down the coast of Europe to Spain and even the Canary Islands easily and cheaply.

When Adolf Hitler came to power in 1933, he wanted to rebuild the military, but he had no oil to run tanks and airplanes and the material transports and weaponry of war.  He allowed the Luftwaffe, the German Air Force, to investigate the use of synthetic fuels such as four micron coal and Goring himself liked the idea so much, he set Dr. Rohrbaugh and many others up in a laboratory, and they quickly learned to convert great quantities of coal into a pollution free fuel for the military in particular.

Now I will skip ahead in the story to tell you that when the Allies won the war, no one bothered to pick up the idea that this kind of technology was even there!  They saw the factories and they knew they were causing coal to be finely ground, but gasoline was so cheap in the United States (about 8 cents to 10 cents a gallon for what was about 60 octane gasoline to run cars built in the 30's and early 40's).  But a serious outbreak of Communism at this time scared so many Europeans, some prepared to leave, and the included thousands in what was the French and German and Polish and Greek underground.  One such individual was Dr. Rohrbach, who owned the patents for much of what was the technology that ground coal to four microns.

In the mid 1970's a chemical engineer I worked with knew one of the underground individuals from Switzerland and France and invited me along to visit him in his office in Washington DC.   That man was Dr. Ilok. who Dr. Rohrbach gave the plans for the ability to construct a 4 micron plant in the United States.  Thanks to Dr. Rohrbach and many other good scientists, the entire ability and plans to do the syn fuel through the grinding of coal was Ilok's to fully own.  I liked the idea so much, I devoted twenty five years to working with DR. Ilok.  We had to figure out how to get somebody interested enough to provide us money and resources to build a prototype, but Dr, Ilok died before that could happen.

Fast forward again to now.  Because the universe knows the problems coming to Urantia, they were looking around to figure out that if the word powers suddenly had no gasoline, what would happen to them?  They figured that one pretty fast.  They know of the German successful operations of providing sysn fuels to run on coal, and I have an actual picture i post below, of one of the T2 Tanks, monsters of civil pride to the Germans, and could outmatch anything we had at the time to knock them out-- which ran on 4 microrn coal.  If you would look at the picture I post at the bottom of this post, I have drawn a blue arrow down to a canister on the back of the tank that held the coal powders.  The Germans figured out a way to induce a relatively small electric motor which they hooked up to inject the 40 pounds of 4 micron coal into it.  

Since I worked with Ilok for 25 years, I got lots of talk and speculation with him.  He knew and even invented improvements to the chamber that ground the coal so it would not explode when it got too hot and oxidized at the bottom of the grinder to blow up the place sky high.  I just completed my own research from discussions I had that never made the print and am ready to discuss this all with the Michael Mission when it is ready to appear, and they will take it from there.

Ron

Below a Panzer Division German tank circa late 1944 a modified version of the T2 introduced about 1943-early 1944.

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: German WWII Tank ran on Coal - My Research fyi
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 10:59:05 PM »
Thank you Ron,
This is pretty impressive and very smart way from Dr. Rohrbach's work. I think this will be very useful when coal is aplenty everywhere. Australia has large reserves of this material and can come in useful supply if needed. I like the idea too, although I have no engineering knowledge, I still am impressed by the Germans ability to somehow make this sort of thing work at all. The tank you have in the picture is certainly one piece of hefty machine and to have it move with efficiency is amazing. It's no wonder how fearsome the Germans were at the time and I am intrigued by all the documentaries made on this period of history with the German technology and engineering feats they left behind to find. I will enjoy your work to be made useful in the Michael Mission Ron, and lets hope there's coal accessible to make it worth it.

Sue/7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 08:23:28 AM »
For those who look forward to things to happen in the Michael Mission, this thread of a postl shows the way very well.

You all wonder what can you do?  What is my part to play?  How do I get involved so I live with the idea that very practical changes are on the way.  What I have done is pull together some detail about what the Salvington goverfnment is going to do on Urantia that touches every life on the planet, not just spiritually, but materially and realistically.

We all have been through the news papers announcing the shocking news of  the appearance of UFO's and a lot of other things that most people take the time to read about, but have no very real way to say the news makes any difference to them,   Well now you have a real connection with dirty old coal they want!!!

The spiritual Michael Mission will establish Lanaforge as a visible Planetary Prince.

Lanafore will have around a team of scientists around him that work under the direction of a new Commander working around him not announced yet because there is no science academy visible yet, but you already know that the Magisterial Son, Rayson holds the position as the Director and that I an several of you who have fused will be taking orders from it.  Well what are you going to help do once we are gathered together in the next few years.  Let me outline it somewhat for you by remembering with you the following events to soon appear.

Schedule for events leading up to Scientific Work by some of you very soon:

1 - Urantia loses the need to run everything on petroleum products;
2 - Urantia loses the stability of producing electric batteries that Tesla loves and the public hates for their restrictions on availability and recharging easily;
3 = An immense financial crisis intervenes and people stop using a lot of gasoline or diesel because business travel almost stops and banks do not even have petty cash to lend out;
4 - You who have mowers and snow plows and trips to the grocery store SUV;s and motorbikes and public transportation, using all of this in combination, hardly have the cash to buy a taxi ride much less your own automobile to do all the clean up around your home and for the family;

5 - The US Government will have to raid the Strategic Oil Reserve**  now consisting of 660 million barrels stored under ground in Louisiana and Texas.  At the consumption rate in 2013, we have thirty-six days (36) days of use before we deplete that.  It is not that we get cut off from imports of oil to use when that runs out, it is that the oceans are too dangerous to send huge oil tankers from producers to New Jersey and the Gulf States and western Refiners to provide the American glut of cars and trucks with twenty four hours a day refills at the gas and Diesel stations.
[**Note: Read all about the SOR at:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Petroleum_Reserve_(United_States)]

6 - The Germans hit that problem for years before the world war that followed, and now the world will learn what it is to do without and doing without will cost lives and the inability to travel to meetings and curtail reasearch and development in all of our labs with motors to run and experts to confer.  The Third Reich last four years at war borrowing coal from the Ruhr Valley at prodigious rates, and now we must consider falling back on our own reserves of coal to heat homes and generate electricity for decades while we try to work ourselves out of work catastrophes that darken ourt skies and close our ports for the lack of business.

7 - At the request of the Michael Government on Salvington, I have launched a study into how the Germans managed to do this and because I worked with the inventors of some of that discovery way back when, I probably know more than anybody else how to save our precious homes and factories turning cold and have lost all productivity for lack of fuels and the lack of markets killing all incentives to move forward.  That is the reason I made public to all of you how to use our plentiful coal to stop us from declining to the point we were in the United States  in 1914!!!!  Do you really understand this is likely to happen unless we do something like this:

a. - The Michael Mission open all doors to building factories to produce ground coal ground so small the pollutants fall out of it before it is burned;
     b. - Build and run seven days a week, twenty four hours a day, big tall tubes of metal containing communition chambers that dump out about seventy four thousand tons a day of coal ground to the consistency of talcum powder, and at that size, it can be injected into an old gasoline engine to burn like naphtha which burns up 100 percent complete and no catalytic converter is needed to detoxify the exhaust on cars using the talcum powder.
     c. - Drive home the fact that we have enough coal reserves in West Virginia and Pennsylvania to last our need for fuels that burn like the old gasoline engines did and to last for sixty five more years from these two states alone.  I get that number from the Salvington Government and with the help of Rayson, the Magisterial Son who is desperately trying to convince Americans to stop using cars and start using mopeds.  Moped production will skyrocket in about six or seven years we think and we need to use them instead of the combustion engine to stop grinding down our coal reserves too.

I show you a vehicle that used the talcum like powder of coal grindings that worked very well, not so much as proof of how good that stuff was, but that it remains part of the scientific discoveries  on Urantia that still reverberates on the Spirit Capital, and thet they will make every effort to reestablish those plants everwhere to produce it safely and securely.  Some of you may begin to earn your worth by understanding what this invention does and explain to people they have an alternative now, and they can at least do something to keep their investments secure and food on the table by earning their keep to make sure all can benefit from these inventions.

I will not place the research book I have completed on this subject into the public so millions can read all about it, as I disclose enough in the chapters inside to show how it can be done rather easily, and frankly, those who think they can use the Ilok patents one can still find on line to read, are to be disappointed.  But that is anothe digression not to discuss for now.

The bottom line is we have something to use when the present markets and finances preclude using oil and gas for all of our fuel needs.  I am willing to discuss this technology as long as I keep secret that major points concerning how to get the grind at the bottom of the communition chamber of our best grinders available to day, and that is up to the Science Officer of the Planetary Prince;s office to distribute and teach when he arrives here in another five to six years or less.

Ron Besser for the Michael Government of Salvington, capital of our Local Universe of space.

Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 10:20:44 AM »
Hard coal contains from 3 to 25% of ash, which remains in a solid form (dust) after burning. So there is much more to be removed from the exhaust than in the case of liquid fuel, where there are very few particles in the exhaust. As for the gas part of the exhaust fumes from coal, there may be a lot of harmful sulfur in them. I wonder if doctor engineer Rohrbach found a solution to these problems.
Domtia

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 11:34:30 AM »
Andre_P, you ask the most wonderful question for me to brag about its answer.  Here is the answer and solution that Rohrbach figured out with the help of mother nature.

He preferred to use bituminous coal.  Anthracite was hardly available in Germany anywhere and only in Pennsylvania, the State i live in in the United States. and in China in only one Province, does anthracite exist in any great quantities.

Put a chunk of high grade bituminous coal under the microscope.  It will appear as a mass with what lookls like a bunch of worm trails in it.  These are the capillaries of the living plant that became fossilized under heat and pressure after millions of years with an earth covering.  When coal is ground very small, the grinding destroys that capillary organization, and the dirt the plant ingested falls out by centripetal force.  The grinder of that coal chunk removes those impurities by picking them off at various stages by their atomic weights,  and those are the elements including non-organic sulfur, various elemental char, trace minerals such as magnesium, gold, silver, and a host of other elements I do not know the names of really.  To do this we have to grind the coal to four microns (that is 0.00016 of an inch speck of almost pure carbon, and it no longer exists as carbon 12 or any other type of carbon).

In four micron coal we still leave some organic sulfur, and to explain that, the plant ingested in its lifetime nutrients and used those nutrients to build its own cell structures.  What it "ate" during its life in minerals became part of the cell matrix, and therefore was an inherent part of the protplasm that produced the cells in the first place.  Four micron coal partially distrups the cell matrix and all the junk I mention above falls out by a clever arrangement of the disks inside the grinder that assigns the bits of the grind to float around inside the grinding chamber while it is spinning at 10,000 RPM.   There are little holes in the metal disks that fit inside the grinder that these trace elements adhere to and can be taken out after the grinding is finished.  They are valuable and can be sold for themselves for a nice profit if manufacturers are paying attention at all.

Four micron coal emits, when injected into an electric engine, for the Germans used the idea of fuel to run a small generator in their four micron fired vehicles such as the tank you see pictured, and the elecric motor emits no pollution.  What pollution did exist with four micron coals was extruded into a tank of water you see on the tank I pictured.  That canister at the back of the tank held two components you have to know to see how this works:

1 - Four micron coal was packed into what looked like a pill capsule; much loner than wide, and it was made of extruded aluminum (foil is close to what that means) and a high powered riffle nickle alloy that was so hard a bullet could not penetrate it easily.  The Allies learned to deal with that packet by shooting it with water canon if they had one and that disurpted the fuel supply, but not the canister, as the generator was placed in the front of the tank and quite vulnerable to being shot up or burned if the tank caught fire which they frquently did due to poor insulation of the driver and one other worker in that tank.

2 - And the water placed in that mounting on the back of the tank, ran very hot, as it cooled the barrel of the high powered canon you see.  That was one lethal armament and it blew a hole in the side of allied tanks about six inches by ten inches wide and destroyed all life anywhere near it by shrapnel embedding the heart and soul of the living driver and his helper.  The helper was often an expendable corporal who did the dirty work of running the armament devices at the back of the tank, and all the dirver had to do was aim the gun or the tank or both at the same time.  Many stories still abound on the German internet about the exploits of these T2 tank drivers.

What I do not explain at all because it becomes technical beyond the interest of most here, is that four micron coal powders are a liquid.  The grind is so small and flowing it looks like and runs like a liquid and that is how designers treat it.  BUT:

Dr. Rohrbach with Dr. Heisenberg worked together on this in the early 1930's.  Heisenberg was the genius that added the concept by asking Rohrbach, why do you not grind smaller?  Rohrbach replied, "we can, but why?"  Heisenberg (who, by the way, almost single handedly invented the German atom bomb), demonstrated that if you grind to one more micron stage (to three micron) you utterly destroy what is left of the carbon atom, completely remove all the capillary network and cell wall structures, and the resulting powder is without a single scrap of pollution of any kind whatsoever.  The Germans did not need a tank that was performing so well in engine output so they went with the slightly cheaper-to-make four micron coal powder fuel.

Does this help you see what is going on to get pollution free exhausts.  What four micron coal does as exhaust is one quart of one water per one ton of burning, but if you place a water source to filte the exhaust through, the water filter removes 99 percent of what is pollution from the capillary matrix still in the four micron powders.  You can remove even that 1 percent if you use kerosene as the filter instead of water.

Ron

Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 12:40:03 PM »
Thank you Ron. Very interesting explanation. I could not imagine such a clever design of the grinder which can do so many interesting and useful operations at once. I hope that I will see it everything in action once.
André

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 06:53:32 PM »
Hi Ron, this is marvelous. What about hydrogen? The Germans used this method in the huge airship they built during the war, and I wonder if this is also another alternative fuel source that can be developed. Although I notice that in today's alternative fuel research and development, there has been different approaches made. If the oil reserves are going to deplete and my country is ludicrously minimal, what about the good old horse, instead?! I'm sure when things look so dire the bicycle will be well sought after and then our walking feet.  This is very interesting to think what happens when our cars can no longer run and how to get around, but that is useless as the food delivery is ground to a halt and on it goes down the supply chain line. Scary picture for us to absorb. Thank you for this amazing prospect and could it be put into development to be in operation well before things go bad for us?

Sue/7inOcean

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 07:33:44 PM »
Ron, fascinating information but I'm curious about your mention of "Doctor Ing Rohrbach", where based on your narrative, was that not "Dr.-Ing Adolf Rohrbach"?  Where "Dr.-Ing" is a German title and abbreviation for a "Doctor of Engineering".  And, if Adolf Rohrback (1889-1939), I am very familiar with his work and curious to research further.  
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 07:44:51 PM by MidiChlorian »
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 08:12:46 PM »
MidiChlorian,  you bring up one of the great confusions regarding the history of Dr. -Ing S. Rohrbach, and not Dr. -Ing A Rohrbach.  Dr. -Ing S Rohrbach was a Deputy Fuehrer from 1937 to his death, not in 1939, but in 1940.  There is some indication he really died in 1944 when the British raided Dusseldorf twice with devastating success and killed a lot of the Nazi brass, of which this gentleman was one of and was sincerely disliked by Hitler.  Hitler wanted to eliminate the Deputy Fuehrer because he recommended to Hitler that all males between the age of 17 and 31 be conscripted immediately, and then proceeded to protect a nephew or two when they were drafted into the military in 1942.   That strange fact supports he died after 1939, but I do not argue it because it is not important to my story.  I also point out to you MidiChlorian, that the S. Rohrbach was not  the same kind of engineer as the Hans A. Rohrbach I reported and used an A in his name which he rarely used, as it stood for Aloiusse which he left alone because he thought it was effeminate.

Now, because Dr. Ilok felt he owed his life to the Dr. -Ing Hans A. Rohrbach, which is the correct full name as used in his business practice to make airplanes and later to fuse hydrogen atoms for the making of plastics which we today call polymers, Dr. Ilok provided me a document not in the public record which outlined how Hans A. Rohrbach saved the lives of little Jewish children in 1939, the same year that other Rohrbach reportedly died in a bombing raid by the British.  I also have documentation elsewhere that describes Dr. Hans Rohrbach, as a savior of the American forces in Berlin, as a detachment was rushed to Czech.  ran out of ammunition defending the capital of Prague, Czechoslovakia, as a Communist Coup threatened the entire Polish nation at that time, as the Russians felt entitled to holding Poland as their own back yard playground and viciously killed any attempt to bring Democracy to that war torn nation.  Sounds almost like the Crimea crisis today I muse.

It may also interest you to know that the problem you cite me confused the heck out of me for months and I made a few blunders trying to the description right as to what happened and why and who did it.  The book is small which I completed, but it took me until the past few weeks to clear the history as genuine and that the real player in the design of the communition grinder that supplied four and other sized micron coal for industrial use was Dr. -Ing Hans A Rohrbach.  On his death bed in Poland Hans A Rohrbach declared Ilok as the heir to his promise to free man from petroleum and signed off on all rights for the inventions I speak of here.   

Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Ron wracked his brain to come up with that refutation above to all I write this.  He has no memory cells in his brain and so it is painful to recall much.  I saw and watched Ron get tothe bottom of all of this by very clever use of the Internet and an intuition that is as sharp as a razor blade.  He is also silly enough to have gotten snagged ont he same problem you bring to his attention because there no less than six Rohrbachs working in the synfuel industry at that time and all carried the engineering title in their name.  I saw Ron take a dive in the first book be he corrected in this final draft of the history and a dscription we supplied in part to help him get it all right.  I am Michael and wish you a good day."

END

Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2018, 02:52:27 AM »
I am eagerly awaiting information on how to get this small book when it is possible.

André

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2018, 11:12:14 AM »
Hello Andre_P :
Andre_P do you have a science background?  Do you work or retire from a science profession.  I am purely interested from a personal perspective.  People who see clearly what is in a technology often do have such professions too.  The crazy thing about me is that I a humanities guy, but I worked all my life as a Project Manager in civil engineering, road alignments such as Interstate highway layout through the forest in the US, bridge building, and drawing lots of property plats for one reason or another.  Yet my true love is history and learning what was done to give us the immediate situation.  Often times the solution to a trick decision of what to do and when is learning how a technology got to be what it is today and why it ran into trouble, maybe.

Right now the book is labeled confidential.  It contains a study in molecular science applied to fooling with carbon atoms,  Did you know that carbon atom has seventeen different varieties alone?  The carbon version of the carbon atom is carbon 12.  That means that particular carbon atom contains twelve electrons on its inner shell of orbiting electrons.   In the carbon atom there are five shell rings, but in carbon 14, there are six shell rings.  Why?  Ask the Paradise Trinity.  Only they know why carbon 14, carbon 10, and carbon 6, have an extra atomic ring.  

Carbon 4 has just two rings!  Carbon 7 has nine rings!!!   Do you see why someone should look very closely at the type of coal carbon you are grinding almost down to the molecular level? Every carbon atom has a written history on Paradise.  Every change in valence changes how the carbon atom behaves when you work with it.  It is a ghastly repertoire of change on change and the carbon atom does tricks like exploding one time and not the next because of a neutron bath it got one time or not. 

The book goes into why a pile of coal powders explodes so easily.  The truth is it should explode more than it dies for those trying to figure out how to get a stable grind for four microns, but the manufcaturing teams of scientists are so much more interested in the grinder design than the product, but the product should design the grinder bases on molecular peculiarities of carbon atoms and particularly carbon 12 which is mostly what is in the type of bituminous coal of use to grind.

I am not going to lecture you or anyone on why carbon 12 can create a frightening plasma if the dogs of the earth pattern design allow such to escape into the room of the ring disassociation of carbon 12 with the ring of diochemical of pattern plasma interruptions to the earth;s magnetic core surrounding the metaling inner earth core.  It is a mighty dangerous situation and no less has been proven to start that tells man not to fool with molecular laws unless he already knows what they are.  Grinding coal is not the object so much as grining any molecular or organic chemical system of past life.  Past living tissues are so seldom understood as useful knowledge, but because they once lived, the Deity Absolute and the Unqualified Absolute are still attending to the molecules they form in retrospect of their original intention to flower or bud or give birth to new plants of the same variety.  Never forget we owe it to God to respect his life forms too.   Such a discussion would create brand new epochal revelation, but I am being signaled already that I am to quite speaking to this area of chemistry at all for now.

Finally, I would love to send you a book Andre_P, but I am sure you must and do understand that too early exposure of fact to present conditions is reckless at best.  I am trusting one man to take the book, digest it, and then sit on it for some near future discussion I will hold here on this site, and that is about what to do with coal powders that will free the United States and any country that has the technology, for future need of oil refinement and so on.

I remind you for your own information, that four (4) micron coal will absorb petroleum products, but three (3) micron coal powders will not.  We must never establish a fuel industry based on three (3) micron coal poweders alone, but use four (4) micron coal powders for fuel industrial design, and then only use the three (3) micron powders for pharmecutical applications and for steel making, and for paints and biological devices to clear the human body of cancer and reformation of the gland system where we die from so easily in these combustion bodies with all that carbon output as waste.

I hope this helps you further understand that we stand on the brink of an entirely new system of fueling our transport and changing the practice of chemo therapy:  to end doing chemo and start rinsing the human body with particulates that heal rather than poison us.  Thank you Andre for your interest and may we seek better communications on this subject if you continue to have a deep interest in this technology to reform worlds politics too, as Saudi Arabia has a place in its developemtn but not in OPEC.

Ron
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 11:16:07 AM by Ron Besser »

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2018, 12:28:08 AM »
Ron, I keep thinking about the enourmous worldwide importance of the Book you just completed in such inhumanly short time. What you have achieved will have world saving implications and will be recognized now and for all time.

Ron Besser and Science Officer, Rayson, will lead a Team that will not fail to bring to this world saving technology to all corners of Urantia.  The Germans developed and utilized 4 micron coal technology in wartime to achive world dominance. Today your Team introduces the idea and fact to every leader of every State in the world to date the single most important tool, the most important way to realize the need for war no more, and to achive world peace.  Cogratulations and thank you, Ron  

Steve
H
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 01:10:44 AM by gitz »

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2018, 12:26:50 PM »
Ron, based on the information which you presented I found a similar apparatus which is being used that seems to perform similarly to what you have described here.  The apparatus is called a "Windhexe" that brakes down material to Micron size. In the following article "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windhexe", it has been noted that it is being used in Australia as follows: "The Windhexe is also being used to dry lignite coal in Australia, a process by which impurities are removed from the coal pre-burn producing a cleaner burning fuel."
Is this machine anything like what you have described in the process listed here?
Thank you in advance for your response and input.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 12:39:58 PM by MidiChlorian »
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2018, 02:41:31 PM »
MidiChlorian, I have never seen this machine before!  Thank you very much for uncovering its existence.
I looked at the abstract on the invention, and in general, I would see the principle is about the same as the Ilok communition grinder the Germans invented about 95 years ago.  The Windhex is not as sophisticated because it does not have to do what the Ilok grinder has to do, but all in all it is a remarkable machine.  I watched the video of it in operation
https://youtu.be/xxuM7xWL5RQ

and I place a picture of its size below, and while it is far simpler than what is used to grind coal to 4 microns, my eyes tell me this machine reduces organic materials to about six (6) microns or a little more and spits them out on the ground unless you attache a bag at the exist chute at the very bottom of the machine.  I see as you point out that there is one of these machines working in Australia that dries lignite.  This is some machine and I am happy to report it outdoes what the Germans did somewhat easily and with a lot less fanfare.  However, the Germans had a bigger problem than to grind living materials or dry lignite, as they actually had to be able to grind small enough to inject the resulting four micron powers in the Ilok communition chamber to be used today so they burn evenly and fully without pollution. 

It would not surprise me this machine could be modified to come close to that criteria but I see not easy way to determine that either by the video showing gross grinding of eggs or chicken part into powders and I rather suspect it is far too light to take a ton of bituminous coal and break it into a consistent four microns.  Still it really impreses me with what it can do and for a lot less than the communition chamber can do here in this thread.

I also note just fyi, the Ilok communition chamber is sixteen stores tall and spins coal at 10 thousand RPM in the central part of the device.  This invention spins about 6,000 RPM (my guess), and has no vents to shunt coal pollution out the side.  What you get here is polluted micron powders and it was not meant to prepare what it grinds to be a fuel.  The grinder we work with prepares a fuel and at a temperature of at least 600 degrees C.  Other than that this is a magnificent invention and I lament to say it appears the licensing company may be out of business as I cannot find a web site or a current address for it.

I hope that answers your question about this machine.

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2018, 03:25:06 PM »
Ron, your additional research that showed the YouTube presentation was not available to me but I did find additional info that might indicate how the Germans had found the process as a byproduct to their initial product of "uranium enrichment" through a similar process using heavy water, in their nuclear weapons research, as might be processed in "Helikon vortex separation process" like system.
In addition the process of heat which seems to be produced may come from the following process that may also relate to the "Windhexe" process - this can be better described as a "Vortex tube", which can produce great temperature variations from very hot to extremely cold. The simplified process can be seen here:

"Separation of a compressed gas into a hot stream and a cold stream."

Even though the construction of the "Windhexe" could use the same principle and over exaggerated with the large cone chamber the heat would brake down the particles and the cold exhaust would solidify the end product.  In the narrative of the "Windhexe" it indicates that even rocks and cement were processed and with additional modification and reprocessing the end product through an additional process, could reduce the Micron size even more.

There is an old website from the company formed from "Windhexe" which can be found: "http://www.keshding.com/imd210/assign4/index.html" - listed as "Vortex Dehydration Technology".

Vortex Dehydration Technology, LLC ®2002.  All Rights Reserved
1115 Pleasant Ridge Road Greensboro, NC 27409
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 03:30:20 PM by MidiChlorian »