Author Topic: German WWII Tank ran on Coal - My Research fyi  (Read 594 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: German WWII Tank ran on Coal - My Research fyi
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2018, 04:55:49 PM »
Thank you MidiChlorian.  I happen to agree with your entirely that the Windhex is something to study a great deal more.  I tell you why.  When we grind an element down, and this can apply to wheat and soybeans and a lot of any other carbon chemistry, carbon items are consistently the same.  In other words a carbon 12 atom in the head of a wheat cluster and the carbon 12 in a coal piece, remain carbon 12 regardless of what you do to them until your grind down to 4 microns.  That is I believe that crux of what we have in my research versus what you have in your research.  We are both after getting a carbon reduction (if indeed you work with organic chemistry specifically) to almost atomic size.  I must remind anyone looking at this discussion I did not invent this gadget as Dr. Ilok did sixty some years ago and nobody has yet figured out why it works it all.  My research was to resurrect what he did and not to improve upon it but to produce it for industry to take up as a genuine process without so much to do with difficulties we know how to overcome.

But what you have shown me MidiChlorian is the discovery of this Windhex propitaties the same effect with ten million dollars less effort to build it for the same results.  You also suggest I need to understand hot flows and cold flows which I have very little understanding about EXCEPT the Ilok invention to grind uses hot flow gases to break coal down into a CONSISTENT FOUR MICRON COAL POWDER EVERYWHERE.  The Windhex does not concern itself with consistency of particle size, only that all particles that result from the grind in the Windhex are in some size of a micron here and there and the rest is mostly soot that is easily processed into other things as an ingredient from the the Windhex proposition that all mater can be ground small.

What the Ilok process does is force matter to behave in antisocial ways.  That is why we have to worry about thge out break of plasmas and the destruction of entire factory buildings if we get something wrong with the Unqualified Absolute, which is very much a force to be reckowned with.  We have to take the Einstein theory of relativity and turn it on its head to get consisten four micaron powders without blowing everybody up with the process to get that consistent grind.  However, I see in the Windhex a new principle I never considered before and neither did Ilok as I worked with him for about 25 years and we never looked at anything but using a grinder with mechanical disks inserted into the shell of the grinder to force carbon to become just the powder and not the atom.   This is very hard to get across and that is why I wrote the book to show or demonstrate what problems the Unqualified Absolute throws in our way and how Ilok dodged them to get a powder without them exploding or turning out a frightening plasma.

I thank you for your help really and I am grateful to learn something like the Windhex machine and idea exists as it sure obviates the need to spend billions of dollars on complex carbon grinders if we can modify the Windhex princople to carbon production.

Ron
PS: Here is the Science Officer, Rayson, to share his view of the Windhex too:

"I never saw this invention come on line while I was reasearching just how ot use the Ilok Communition Chamber to produce fuel cells for transporation on Urantia, when the entire matter of oil production in huge quantities ends.  It will end and under precarious circumstances that should concern everyone.  Ron worked with Dr. Ilok in ups and downs seeking funding and Ron's principle concern was to see to it that Ilok had support to get it financed to build a production plant in Ohio.  But Ilok was too greedy and left opportunity after opportunity slip by thinking he should control all of it.  Ron kept warning him that if he did that all the time there would be no coal fcaility that can pollution free fuels for transport including airplanes and ships.

"We now see that the production of micron powders, inconsistent or not, is very simple with a machine that uses compressed air to slam particles against the chamber walls which then uses friction instead of applied heat to break the material down into micron sized bits.  Ron correctly points out that for coal powders to be burned as a fuel they must be consistency the same size, and that is not possible using friction to grind the material into micron sized bits.  I see what Ron is saying too, and I wonder if you see it, the grinding of powders into micron size that are inconsistent in homogeneity, shares a remarkable semblance to what should be done with the Ilok Communition Chamber that astounds the world in its ability to do this without spending more to produce the powders than they are worth to burn.  Ilok often said to Ron and laughed sometimes, you pyrolyzed four micron powders to get 3 micron powders, but you blow three micron powders up with liquid Nitrogen set afire by a gas torch inside the Communition Chamber.  Ron's reply was insufficient to make Ilok realize that Ron had the right idea to just pyrolyze a second time with liquid Hydrogen, and be done with it and no blowing anything up to do it.  This was to get 1/300 micron powders we never discuss here.

"I futher content that the Windhex machine is as brilliant as Ron says it is and wonder why it never caught on with manufactureres.  I saw Ron hunt for the manufacturer or the licensing corporation and neither now show up at all.  He wonders if they went out of business already or was there some sort of legal fight and the company lost it.  Here is Stan Stovall of the Nightly Business Report on high:

Stan Stovall -  "Rpm lmws as the luckless person who was on Wall Street Week many years ago.  He never missed a program and one night I appeared on it with a big bandage on my head.  That was the night Louis Reukeyhyser nearly killed me for appearing with him when I was so ill over other matters too.  Would you not know that big book of the camera that took shots behind me hit my chair and concked me on the head on live television and Ron got hysterical with laughter, fully recognized that I was already ill and already bandaged on the spot the camera hit me and Louis R. stuffed hismelf with tomatoe paste to stop laughing so hard so we could finish taping the program.  Now what happened to the corproation that built these machines?

"They went bust after one year of operation because the owner died and left everyone trying to cope what to do with the corporation he left behind.  He had expansive lawyers everywhere but no one asked if he had a will made to clear the patents out to the corporation and his wife wound up with all of it and spent them blind on household goods and items and they had to quit.  The patents are intestate and the entire matter is thrown out the door by a court order insisting the patents dissolve upon the death of his wife Elizabeth.  She died last year and the company had no patents to produce the invention with and Ron is wondering why he could not find any evidence.  They are totally gone as are the machines they so brilliantly produced for man to use easily.  I am Stan Stovall of Wall Street Week and my son still runs the investment business I founded forty sdeven eyars ago alons to the day today."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  "I seldom say much on things like this but the inventor is still asleep on the mansion worlds having died I believe by your calendar in 2012 or so.  He was ill to death and died quickly when his head hit the back of a car seat he was traveling in to participate in a show that featured his invention.  Unfortunately the thing that makes these machines work so well is not a patented device but a slow way to cause high pressure air to seep down the sides of the grinding chamber.  If we could remanufacture that we have a much faster and easier grinder for four micron coal than presently designed.  I am most grateful to MidiChlorian finding it and showing it to Ron who believes it is a fantastic device.  I do too."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: German WWII Tank ran on Coal - My Research fyi
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2018, 08:55:16 PM »
Hi Ron and MidiChlorian,
MidiChlorian, thank you for this fantastic research you have found on the Windhexe machine. I watched the video and was amazed at what they can throw in and what turns out in the end. It got me thinking. What sort of volumes of coal is required when at the other end it comes out very fine particles of dust-like material? The equation of the bulk entry to how much is available in the end product of miniscule amounts. How much powder is required to make the fuel work for an automobile to run and for how long? I am wondering how much is required to have the effect it is needed to make it worthwhile? Can other forms of fuel be used i.e. ethanol, hydrogen, gas, air, water the list can go on but it all requires some techy modifications to the vehicle's engine to get to take the type of fuel it has to burn or use to make the engine run over well. Sorry, I couldn't help with being curious as to the content required and to the consumption rate of the energy produced and so on. I hope I am making sense. Just my mind thinking over when I watched the stuff going into the Windhexe and how amazingly fine the dust was in the man's hand when he held it for us to see it. I couldn't get over how even the egg fluid was reduced to dust! Very impressive. And that begs to ask how much dust is needed to get a car to work?

Sue/7inOcean