Author Topic: Pre'Mtor - Listen and Let Us Get To Work  (Read 46 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Pre'Mtor - Listen and Let Us Get To Work
« on: August 14, 2018, 10:34:41 PM »
Teacher: Pre’Mtor
Subject: Listen and Let Us Get To Work
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 15/08/2018 8.49am(AEST) 6.49pm(GMT)

Pre’Mtor:

“It is difficult for you to lie in wait, wondering on what is to be when we, on this side of the veil, are in preparation busily putting together the schools of thought with the Melchizedeks to apply minds to collaborate, we seek doctors, teachers, mathematicians; although all are of scientific minds, we seek to bring these minds to see the esoteric nature of service in their respective fields of expertise.

“You who are here, fused and fusing-to-be are in wait for the material manifestations to be applying yourselves in more usefulness than in the present esoteric nature that you do here. This is a training for the stages of work that is to be made manifest in time.

“As you are in wait, in prayer and supplication with your Lord, it is a time of real perseverance to sow the seeds of greater potential in you. It will blossom into its own as the sun rises, so does a flower open and bloom its beautiful colours. So do not worry thereof what is presently a gaping nothingness, it will soon be filled with lots of things you will be busy with before long.

“As you rest in your time of leisure, you collect in your mind all that has been and see how it is an evolving process of ever changing directions to enable us to better the transition a planet and its inhabitants are to endure. Your lives are assured in eternity when you are in realisation of your inheritance that is in you to receive wholeheartedly with your Father Fragments. It is with the Father you venture on into the unknown with faith and with certainty of His ever present and all-powerful Spirit that is within you if you are so willing to abide in with.

“The worlds of time are training grounds of evolutionary experience and growth of mind. Your minds are ever attuning with Spirit and with the spiritual input of the Adjutant Mind Spirits the Creative Spirit and her Ministering Spirits inspire in you to recognise as the brilliant lights that shine on your soul.

“So it goes on, you never give up on the hope that is within you as you begin to know this earth is just a stepping stone among many stepping stones yet to leap and abound in joyful learning and growing. There is no end to growth nor no end to joyful service as you are naturally attuned with me to be so doing. You are here with me to grow as I am with you to steer you on the path of righteousness and goodness.

“You seek the happiness of life to flourish and to be rightfully existent even when a world is slipping in its own mud. Nevertheless, it will soon become a flower blossoming beautifully and you are one that is pretty already before all else cotton on. That is a sure sign of a faith son and daughter that you are. The Agondonter that so sees before it is seen by material eyes alone. Blessed are you that see the throne of God in you and believe that I am in you as you are in me.

“As an Adjuster of my Ward, I hold it well what has to be held well and keep her from stumbling and maintain the momentum to keep on continuing in graceful determination to stay the course, no matter what the obstacles that may be presented to her. The decisions are many, but the desire to hold fast to what is most pressing on her heart to seek the will of the Father in her life. Her life is mine now and she follows the lead to get on with the task. The work is plentiful, but the workers are so few and I hold her together in one piece as she is vitally needed and so are all of you with your loving Adjusters by your side to see to it the Michael Missions have its way in the lives and affairs of men at this present time.

“The Michael Mission is present and is working with many influential minds on the planet to steer ahead the improvements that can be made in the field of health, science and philosophy. It is far more involved in the reaching out to those who are seeking to better the situation at hand and we who are mindful do interact with those minds who seek the higher good and betterment of humanity. It is our goal to reach as many as can be and we do so more actively in participating with the most excellent of minds that race to get things done better and with those who seek to overcome the harshness of a world gone mad.

“So arise, my dear ones, see the higher ground of hopeful enterprise as we work tirelessly to bring good out nothing and joy out of sorrow and peace out of turmoil. It is soon your worldview and that is truly a greater way forward to see hearts for God than for the spoils of the earth that turns into mould.

“So as I beckon Sue on, I beckon you on to get with your Beloved and seek the good that you are in yourselves and with your willingness to so serve in the capacity that you are with skillful mind and beneficial hearts to toil over doing the work of God that is inspired in you to be about.

“Whether it is transmitting, praying, studying or doing good in practical ways with others, you are all capable one way or another to apply yourselves where you are. So be about the work of uplifting the heart of man to ensure the hope is alive and is truly worth pursuing. Let your light so shine before men and be of good cheer as you so live each day. Be your jolly selves as wise as serpents and as gentle as doves with all men you deal with. Your Adjuster is with you to steer you on the path of your eternal destiny before you, be aware of your eternal life is before you and your ever present need to assure others it is theirs also if they so choose to follow the Father who so calls them to Himself.

“I am Pre’Mtor, as Sue’s Adjuster, I speak as one with her as her mind is resolved to care less about the earthy struggle and move on to be about the work that she cares more about than all the years put together before her. She is resigned into me to get going with the life of the Spirit and to put to bed the issues of the past and see it for what it is.

“It is now time to row together in a boat, the size of pea in a great ocean and truly be amazed at all the work that is before us to ply our oars to get going with. It is immense and yet surpassable as we attune to understand each other that the saying, “..better a bird in the hand, than two in the bush..” and so we are grateful for each other and are pleased to be rowing as one now more than ever.

“Let us see how many more of you boats are rowing nicely with us in this big ocean we swim in and it is far better to have you here with us than two in the bush, so it goes. Come now, won’t you join me as one and apply yourselves to hear what the spirit is saying and allow the lessons to flow as this one does in your hearing. There are many more lessons and news coming and we require the transmitters to get up and with what has to be heard and imparted. Do not wait for tomorrow for someone to do it for you, start now in prayer and ask what is for you to hear and take dictation. It is there, and it awaits for you to receive it and share it. Come now, do not be afraid, my children, I am Father and I seek you to hear me and let the bells ring in you to get excited about as I bring it to you to know and be busy about.

“This is a lesson in “Listen and Let Us Get To Work” and I ask Sue to make that the subject for today as we get to work in earnest in your midst. I bid you all a good day and I pray you to heed the call to get to work all of you to take dictation and share it as it is time to work and be joyful in it.”

End.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 10:40:01 PM by 7inOcean »