Author Topic: Brief 6th Epochal Revelation Update as of 15 August 2018  (Read 236 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Brief 6th Epochal Revelation Update as of 15 August 2018
« on: August 15, 2018, 10:38:35 PM »
"This is Mantutia Melchizedek.  We are still springing thought for the Sixth Epochal Revelation, and now that Ron is mentioned not in the book, we mention him once as the one in York who finds nothing to do except weave mystery over the entire matter of evolving epochal revelation so well the book takes a dip in rank to note his achievements. Ron laughs with us as we return again and again to a big edit for all of you to read much later now, as he Sixth Epochal Revelation is back to the binder with new pages to annotate and a few to remove as history is running so fast ahead of us.  I am truly surprised with Ron thinking ahead of me, as he does all the time and I find it hard to transmit when he does that.  But he apologizes as he did just now as remembers that when we started sending the book to the Chicago Contact Commission, Hitler was in his first full years as Chancellor of the Wiemar Republic, and the world would be soon in the most destructive war every fought on an evolutionary planet, at least in Nebadon.  AS he spoke he wondered what was setting up for a disaster as we prepared to write the rest of the Sixth Epochal Revelation?  In any case I tell you all this:

"We continue to debate how Ron will fair soon as he had a medical emergency again today and we had to call Deity as he calls it to stop the blood from a broken vein in his left leg and then reinsert a shin bone and that is extremely and powerfully harsh on the nervous systems and he showed it.  He is a mess at times but his book on the Ilok Four Micron coal powder fuels is done and bound and ready for whatever we want to distribute it for.  We also see Gitz gets a headache real bad amd he knows why now thanks to a long report to him from Ron as what to expect.

"Further the new Urantia Book is now out of commission again for a few more hours at least as we had to rewrite the section on the fusion status of several of you as the Father is questioning just how to handle someome who quits in spite of fusion status?   The answer is to let them quit and then figure out what that does to an Adjuster already use to personality status.  Be assured Ro is full adjudicated there but Lemuel and Wendy and Amethyst wait out the days to learn just how that fusion status will work for them in York.  Nonetheless, the new epochal revelation is prepared soon for distribution and Ron waits to take pictures of it to post here when that times comes. 

"The Sixth Epochal Revelation is now 1, 310 pages longer than the old one.  Just For Your Information.  Good day."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania