Author Topic: Understanding the Complexities of the Evolutionary Universe  (Read 137 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Understanding the Complexities of the Evolutionary Universe
« on: August 17, 2018, 09:32:04 PM »
Topic:        Understanding the Complexities of the Evolutionary Universe
Speakers:    Universal Censor; an Unnamed Trinity Origin Being
                  God the Supreme
T/R:            Amethyst
Date:          August 17, 2018

UNIVERSAL CENSOR:
"I am a Universal Censor of Trinity Origin and I participate in the judgments of Deity and can tell you all judgment throughout creation is a multi-faceted process and involves several layers of beings.  The farther down the chain of creation, the greater the number of Divine Beings there are that participate in the adjudication and restoration needed.  This is the biggest reason why there have been so many stops and starts on Urantia at this time, and has caused many of you a great deal of confusion.  This confusion can be greatly mitigated if you are able to understand the nature of evolution itself and the complexities of all that is needed for an individual planet, system, or local universe to evolve.

"There has been, and continues to be a great deal of uncertainty on your planet about how our universe operates and moves forward in its quest for Eras of Light and Life.  Even long time readers of the current Urantia Book seem to mistakenly have the idea that if or when there is divine intervention, things will run smoothly and all will heal as if by magic.  So many on this forum have disappointed us because they are of the mindset that all that is needed is for a mission to begin, finally things will get fixed, and all will be as smooth as butter.  This manifests itself often with the assumed problems caused by missing of events that were told to you that were to happen on specific dates or within certain time periods.  This forum has been abandoned by otherwise stalwart souls that fail to comprehend just how evolution works.

"Did it escape your attention that even as high as the Grand Universe level, there are court systems and problems to be solved that many of you would think should have long ago been solved before reaching these very high levels?  Truth be told, the more moving parts that have to move in harmony, the more complications occur.  It might be helpful if you realize that there is a Universal Censor assigned to each of the one billion worlds in the Central Universe.  There is literally no place in the evolving universe where our influence is not felt in one way or another.  Why, you may ask, does the Central Universe need any of our kind there at all if it is a realm of perfection?  This is something that still baffles many scholars throughout creation, and yet it is so.

"Urantia has markedly endured so much chaos that, even at the highest levels there is difficulty getting agreement on just what needs to be done about her.  We on high are beginning to get the wrinkles ironed out but there has had to be so much planning and replanning, getting approval and then having it revoked, that many humans have come to erroneously believe that nothing is being done and therefore you have all been duped.

"We have shared with this forum several times the tentative and potential events that have had to be scrapped because somewhere up the chain of command hiccups have been found, and those responsible to provide solutions, have been sent time and time again back to the drawing board.

"This has created quite a dilemma for us.  On the one hand, we can share with you as we go along, only to have you lose faith because things did not unfold as you were told.  You lose trust and abandon hope that change is coming, and move on to other pursuits and interests.  On the other hand, by not keeping you informed, we run the risk of having no one prepared and thus we have no human help waiting to do the work.  So we are darned if we do, and darned if we don't (share).

"But we are seeing an unmistakable trend developing that gives us heart.  Those who have stayed are beginning to have a deeper understanding of just how complicated evolution can be, especially on Urantia that has stumbled so much.  They are beginning to see this series of stops and starts as a process and not an event.  Those who are able to take the longer view are becoming stronger in their patience.  They understand life itself is an eternal process, and they possess the ability to take each day one at a time without strong expectation as to what each day will bring.  They know that their faith alone is sufficient for each day, and this makes them easier for us to work with and prepare them, with the help of their Beloved Adjusters.  They are at peace.

"When adjudication plans are formulated, they need the approval of many, and we the Universal Censors, are the final arbitrators.  Plans that need tweaking or changing, are then required to be reviewed and reworked.  So you see, all of this stopping and starting that you interpret as inconsistencies, are in fact the way evolution is supposed to work.  Those living in an evolutionary universe will always see this kind of situation and it should be no cause for concern.  It only requires an expanded viewpoint to see that all is working exactly as it should.

"I bid you a good day and sincerely hope that this can help you better understand how an evolutionary universe functions."

GOD THE SUPREME
"Most universe citizens, ascending and descending sons alike, are unable to see the total picture.  There is always more to learn and discover.  You should not allow yourselves to get discouraged over all the things you do not understand and things you cannot see, especially as mortals on Urantia.  As one of your Melchizedeks so eloquently put in in your Urantia Book, the best way for a tadpole to become a frog is to live each day faithfully as a tadpole.*  If you try to have every mystery answered before your faith can fully accept, you will drive yourself crazy and your growth will suffer delay.  I am the personification of this concept.  I will not incorporate all universe experiences and knowledge for many ages, and even then I will find another layer to experience and incorporate into my Being. Thus is the nature of evolution."

END
*Amethyst". This is a reference to 100:1.5

Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Understanding the Complexities of the Evolutionary Universe
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 12:57:30 AM »
Amethyst, this is a superb post.  Congratulations getting up the courage to make it all seen as you got it in parts I believe?  In any case I think it is a sign of your spiritual maturity that this can be delivered with such poise and complete understanding by all of us.  Thank you.

Ron Besser

UNIVERSE CENSOR - "I am the one who delivered this message to Joylin last year and she was too weak and full of age foibles to take it on well enough.  Ron just announced two more fusions on Urantia including Joylin as the 7th to fuse and Steve Gitz the 8th to fuse.  We will soon add a ninth fusion Ron knows but battles his ego so harshly he is withheld for now from being announced, and may bever be announced.  We are sure he is a good man but is so proud of what he thinks he knows he cannot tolerate another telling him another thing and Ron let him have it, and has since apologized to his Adjuster and to the man himselfelf, but Ron as usual is excellent at telling us what will or will not work with the human ego.  I also remind Ron that surgery for his legs cannot occur unless there is a surgeon and they will not present themselves in time for Ron to be cleared of all this awful pain situation that plagues all of us.

"As the Universal Censor of Record on Urantia and its environs, we are stumbling around this morning t opray for Ron and his mighty exposure to the heat of dissatisfaction from the 9th fusion candidate.  Ron has washed his hands of him for good reason but is reminded as Soul Helper he must do all as directed and has pledged to do so, but as we have discovered, when Ron gets heated over bad or boorish behavior, there is trouble afoot there, and this individual has recanted he will not be the fool to fuse on Urantia with someone like Ron around to lay the law down and it has caused a deep breech between the 9th candidate and his Thought Adjuster and so on.  Ron reportedly is ready to speak again if requestee to, but in this case there is no further fusion offered and this person will be amended to the judtes in about a year and one half to explain his decision to rescind all work having to do with Ron and his ABC Summaries.  We lament this but number nine is a pain in the neck and will be kept from becoming the ninth fused candidate to fuse on Urantia before mortal death.  I am the Universal Censor of Record here and you Ron rightly apologized but your flared when he showed you utter disrespect and you let him have it so hard, he cried briefly and let it go for good.  You are not happy to hear he has fled spirtiaully before the dragon of Lucifer and will not be heard anymore in our counsels.

"I am Universal Censor number 131514274715    Good day."
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Understanding the Complexities of the Evolutionary Universe
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 06:21:39 PM »
Ron--Yes I got it in two parts.  It took 2 days.  The first day I had no idea who was giving it to me except that I did know it was a higher Being.  Then on the next day when I got the rest of it, I realized that it was from a Universal Censor.  Sometimes the hardest part for me is knowing just who is sending the transmission.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken