Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Be careful what you say.  (Read 101 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Be careful what you say.
« on: August 18, 2018, 05:58:00 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: Be careful what you say.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 18th Aug. 2018  11:57 Local  09:57 Z

https://app.box.com/s/19mrflgolj7w9jqrm7y9zpldcxlqov8n

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Be careful what you say.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 08:21:39 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Be careful what you say

Beloved/Lemuel : Well, as you may hear, we are in the countryside again and it is more enjoyable now because the temperature is in a limit of 25, just a week ago it was 35 and more, so this is much more comfortable. I have no idea what to talk about this morning, but suddenly it has come to me as we go along here.

If you remember recently we talked about a new empowerment and increased responsibility and yes everyday can be a lovely day, but the title of this little talk this morning is simply ‘Be careful what you say’ and more importantly how you say it. This is a message for all of you, my dear brothers and sisters here on the forum and also the other fused members, especially to the new ones, I say many congratulations. As I am sure you understand, fusion is a process and it can be long, very long process and just take one day at a time and that will be sufficient, don’t look into the future.

So yes, the talk this morning is ‘Be careful what you say’, because now that you all have, whether you are aware of it or not, probably not, it does not matter, you must be mindful of it of this new empowerment which means literally that what you say and especially how you say it can have an immediate effect on the person to whom you are talking or even the person you are talking about if the person is not present and this is probably the most important thing you need to bear in mind at all, because if you were talking about someone else and may be critizing them, be very very careful of what you say, because it does have and will have an effect. If it is of a negative nature you will also receive the benefits of it, in other words it will come back and kick you on the estomac, so be very careful what you say and how you say it.

This is also an increased responsibility that this empowerment brings and just use the common sense about it and obviously if you are in a position in your workplace for example and you have a normal responsibility over other people in your work, I am sure there comes a time when the circumstances, you wish to take somebody aside and give them up a ticking off so to speak. Be very careful more than ever now because of the effect that it has on them and the rebounding effect that it will have on you. As they say what goes round, comes around, yes like a boomrang, so this is where your increased responsability lies.

Everyday can be a lovely day, we just talked about this a couple days ago I think. You have been told many times, if we can have the attitude of a child that has complete trust and faith in your parents and you don’t have a care of the world because you know you are loved and you love your parents (a pause). Yes, a child likes attitude that one can have. Some people may think that this is a very simplistic and childish thing to be talking about, let me assure you it is not.

If you can still have the attitude of a child who is still opened and innocent before the world has made him different, just like the child I saw this morning, in fact I saw many, but one in particular and it was a little girl and she was I suppose about four years of age and her face was so sweet, so adorable, and she smiled to everyone and it reminded me of the fact that even before a child is indwelt by a Thought Adjuster that child is being brought up in a correct way by parents, because if not that child would have a different expression on her face and it would not be so opened and smiling, because as the other children I see of the very young age they do not smile, they do not have light in their eyes and jump up and down and cannot have what they want and looking at the parents’faces one can see the result.

As they say what in the trees comes out in the branches and it is a sad affair when parents are not as opened and loving and responsible as they should be, bringing up young children. Well this is a big subject and I know I digress to mention this. But coming back again as a child with our Heavenly Parents, you can have a happy day everyday and I do it soon as I wake up, spend a few words to my Beloved, then I just sit up on the edge of the bed and I stay there for some minutes and I have a little chat with my Beloved and I feel OK. This is my message, you can be happy everyday, just spend a few moments with your Beloved everyday and I am sure you will see the difference if you get into the habit of doing this. It only takes a moment to do this and you start enjoying the day in a perfect way.

Well, so just a recap before we finish, be very careful because the new empowerment that we have received and the increased responsibility that goes with this, is very important and then try to be mindful of spending a few moments as a child, just a little child with your Heavenly Parents every morning before you start your normal daily routine. That’s enough for this morning and as always I thank you so much for listening, it is so nice to have the privilege to be able talk to you like this and so I wish you a good day and be happy, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.