Author Topic: Hello dear forum authors and readers  (Read 98 times)

elvis

• View Profile
Hello dear forum authors and readers
« on: August 22, 2018, 12:03:11 PM »
Hello dear forum authors and readers,
it makes more than 1 year I follow this forum. I hesitated to introduce myself because since the beginning I was waiting for some proofs that never came. I like the discourses of Ron very much. They touched my heart but as they never materialized I was always disappointed and still I am.
There were many times I said myself it isn't worth the time to continue on this forum but I couldn't leave nevertheless and stayed and read everything that was posted here every day. 
So here I am still following your posts and still waiting for something to materialize like the unbelieving Thomas who needed to touch the wound of Jesus before he could believe.
Now after such a long following I thought its at least time to say Hello and tell something about me.
I am living in Switzerland, my real name is Tony, 59 years, 4 children and 1 stepchild (31,28,17,7,1) from two marriages where my son has 20 month now. The article about children (flashing human eggs) encouraged me to introduce me as I have seen Ron loves children too.
My mother tongue is German but I understand well the language of Lemuel where Ron's style sometimes demands more than I can fetch. I worked as an IT engineer but lost my job in the bank and I am currently unemployed and its very hard in my age to find a new job here. So my career is a mess at the moment and everything seams dark and no future. I want my life and the world would change without this materialistic differences between poor and rich. So I am following the transmissions of Ron with open mind but got always disappointed until yet.
Now again greetings from me and my appreciation for your work and I hope it won't be in vain as it sometimes seams to me. I still hope Ron is right with his declarations and I am looking for Michael's rainbow soon to appear and Ron's health finally to improve.

Kind Regards
Tony

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hello dear forum authors and readers
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 02:43:08 PM »
Hello Tony from Switzerland!
I am happy to meet you now to know something more about you.  I especially welcome you during your hiatus as you have to wait for a new job.  The same thing happened to me at age 50 and it forced an early retirement on me as I complained no one will take on a 50 year old as a new employee, at least that was true at my time to take the hammer of unemployment on.

You exercise the belief that I predict and then fail.  It so appears.  The truth is that I prophesize not at all but transmit the Voice of God, or as we call it on this list, Transmit messages from the spirit centers of our Local Universe.  T/R is short for Transmitting/Receiving, and that was taught by the Chief of Archangels about 25 or more years ago to replace channel.  It works beautifully but the universe does not teach it to channelers for some reason and therefore it has to be seen here and one or two other places one can still hear a T/R at work.  I am a T/R now for about sixteen years and work hard at maintaining the ability as one can loose the ability if silent too long.

I define T/R for you so you know the difference as it is highly accurate and is done without changing styles of consciousness, as it is without trance or altered states whatsoever.  It makes bringing deep messages from the spirit side of things easily possible but has gone into disuse again for so many people quite the Teaching Mission which came before this web site to provide messages to Urantia Groups and people about all the changes happening in the universe since the publishing of the Urantia Book, the fifth epochal revelation.  We are about to enter a brand cycle of revelation and the fifth epochal revelation will be removed and the sixth will fill its place we think for the next millennium with year books every five years once they start doing yearbooks.

All of this is to indicate to you Tony, that what comes through me is difficult to assume is a series of bad plans to get started with a big Mission of spirit to Urantia.  We have been through six different and major changes about when all of this will happen and who will be in charge.  I do not make the plans I just report them.  Now we are ready once again for a major spiritual inasion of Urantia over the next few months, and yes, if you want to know the detail of how and what that means this is about the only site that will tell you as it happens.  I appreciate your forthright criticism as do the Spirit Beings who gather round to speak to a T/R as I am, but they can only speak what is happening now and curse the changes that keep them from working with us on Urantia.  Just stay with it as you like and let us see what happens in the near future.  I welcome your comments as all of us do and hope your stay here is enjoyable too.  My best to you and all your lovely children!
RON

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

elvis

• View Profile
Re: Hello dear forum authors and readers
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 06:15:32 PM »
Hi Ron,
thank you for your answer I can understand well. I would also like to listen to the voice of God but as I can't hear anything I rely on somebody else to listen which is currently you. I know there are many things above my mind, reason and understanding and I am grateful God speaks to us at all and if not through me then through somebody else. It's my task to search this voice or to search this human person where Gods voice is speaking to and the person that can hear this voice. As you said you only report and as there is the saying - you are only the messenger. So I am listening to you in the meaning listening to God or simple I am listening your transmissions which you claim are from God. Now the subjects of your transmissions I find very interesting as this are the plans for the future like for example the Michael mission or the magisterial mission. By searching the truth when not being able to transmit or receive myself I rely on somebody else as a spokesman and this one I can choose myself and I better make an intelligent choice here whom I choose. I could choose the bible and be happy or any of the thousands of spokesmen out there but currently I concentrate on you. How many ideas are out there but probably quite wrong. For me to feel on the right track is if I can feel Jesus is well involved. Therefore I have a good feeling with the UB and you Ron. Criticism should start when something is wrong and this I can't really say but all I can say that all this changes seam strange and give the impression that there isn't any solid planning contrary to my imagination where God can plan far ahead.
But anyway I still can't wait what you will tell us for the next near future and you can be sure that I will still be here and listen what you Ron, Sue and Lemuel will tell us. Please continue your great work and I hope not all will be rescinded as it has been in the past.
Thank you Ron - I can see you work very hard for a better future on Urantia.