Author Topic: Deity Absolute: Ode to the Prodigal Son  (Read 130 times)

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Deity Absolute: Ode to the Prodigal Son
« on: August 22, 2018, 08:08:42 PM »
Deity Absolute / Mother Spirit - Ode to the Prodigal Son / Angels are Aware - 22-Aug-18 - Newstarsaphire, ON/CA

Teacher:   Deity Absolute;  Mother Spirit

Subject:  Ode to the Prodigal Son;  Angels are Aware

22-Aug-18   3:08 PM EST   19:08 GMT

T/R:    Newstarsaphire, ON, CA

DEITY ABSOLUTE:

“Ode to the prodigal son who returns to the Lord of his heart on this day and on those to come; who puts aside confusion and hate, blasphemy and accusation, and settles into the mourning cloth of right living before his God.  It is imperative that the children of God seek their maker in the time of transition to reveal their hearts to Him and themselves, to reveal the unclear motives of the unseen pull of ego center’s living and backward progression.  

Where is the centre of the Universe, your Universe?  The indwelling of all you seek and desire is nigh unto you yet you perceive it not, you go about your childish ways and invest your time in fruitless endeavors.  

Much is to be learned and much to be discerned but where is the discernment?  Where is the seeking desire of the heart of man for his Maker and his rescuer, his deliverer and his redeemer, his friend and his counselor; if not within the very vessel that seeks it? yet, in ignorance and slothfulness is it overlooked and drowned out by the myriad voices of want and desire and the charades of life?

Wherefore are the beings of light to cast their enlightenment when all around abounds the artificial flashing of the pleasing of the eye and the tickling of the ear to boost the ego and moniker and audience alike?  

I have given freely to all but they have spurned my presence and drowned out my inner voice in favor of prolonged submission to the fleshly desires of mortal existence guised in the callousness of false redemption and self-aggrandizement.

Spurn not the wearer of the veil of righteousness nor set aside the governance of spirit sent to bring the words of truth, beauty and goodness to the interested soul that hungers for such refreshment amongst the lifeless banquet of empty words and gestures of no value nor meaning nor sustenance.

I will have my way among the heathen worshippers and before the barren altars of man will I burn the true incense of forgiveness and right adjudication, for all is coming to an end for a new beginning.  Seek me out and you will find me and I will make myself known to the truth-seeker and the charlatan alike and shine the light of life upon their souls for the wrestling of their souls to eternal purposes once again.

This is the Deity Absolute addressing the lost and the wayward and the confused souls of this planet soon to be in a state of mourning.  Heed my call and count yourselves among the fortunate and the blessed and those who would choose Life.”

“Put this in the pipeline we use called the Serara Forum and may the ears hear and the eyes see and the blindness be removed from all who will have it so.   Thank you.”

MOTHER SPIRIT:

“This is Mother Spirit closing this missive with a word extended to all my children on this swirling sphere of dogma and dissertation to say only that the pure of heart are those whose intention is to do good despite all they see and hear around them to the contrary, and be assured your angels are aware and available to assist any and all who will avail themselves of our assistance.  Good day my children.”

END
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Deity Absolute: Ode to the Prodigal Son
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 07:09:03 AM »
What a powerful message from the Deity Absolute.... took my breath away!     LarryG

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 07:14:10 PM »
Newstarsaphire--Wonderful post.  I'm glad you are back online and posting again.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 10:26:12 PM »
Team,
This post requires much further study to the seeking soul. At first I experienced that same overwhelming feeling of adoration, respect and love that many of you did in reading 'Ode to the Prodigal Son'. I have since had Deity Absolute tug on my spirit ear with the call to "KNOW ME and then ask yourself again, WHO IS GOD, WHAT IS GOD and WHO ARE YOU NOW?". I am having to go back to the drawing board. Admittedly, I knew less than I thought I did with respect to Deity Absolute and the part I perform in Deity Absolute 'We are all part of the Deity Absolute, the absolute reality of all personal beings created by GOD, and in most intimate touch with Him without any break whatsoever'.  
I can best describe this as having studied Deity Absolute in the Urantia Book so many times but now I have met Deity Absolute face to face with a simple 'Hello, nice to meet you. I've been here all along. Recognise ME and you will learn to know ME'. It so so personal that I find it hard to describe, akin to my own fusion. Wendy
http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=10774.msg68552#msg68552:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 10:28:23 PM by wendy.winter »