Author Topic: Aaron & Luoja: Creator Sons of Paradise & 5 Celestial Palaces  (Read 184 times)

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Aaron & Luoja: Creator Sons of Paradise & 5 Celestial Palaces
« on: August 25, 2018, 02:45:16 PM »
We will take care from now on of the spiritual development of men.
Session nr 9 of 23 July 2018 -English translation – Original Dutch.
Place : Mezzaverde in Belgium.
Received by Wivine
Visitor : Father Melchizedek
Father Melchizedek : Yes girl, it is me and I come to announce good news.
Luoja, the Creator Son of Paradise who does not administer a local universe, has been conceived. We will announce later his birth.
It is on purpose that we don’t tell when He was conceived. This will keep you all in suspense and we hope to avoid false birth announcements this way.
Those Celestials who normally accompany such Paradise Sons are preparing to descend on Urantia. They will not be visible to the population.
The Melchizedeks who will accompany Him are already around your planet and will not be visible neither in the near future.
None of these born Paradise Sons will represent on Urantia a Celestial kingdom. Nor do they need a human to represent them.
They will not proclaim a new world religion. They will not appear on TV, they will not communicate via social networks, nor will they assign someone to do this for them.
They will be here for a long time and their ultimate task is to prepare the future of Urantia for the era of God the Supreme.
Five Great Heavenly Palaces will be built on your planet that cannot be seen with physical eyes.
They have nothing to do with the future Morontia temple, described in The Urantia Book. They are intended to serve as headquarters for:
  • Aya – Master Spirit nr 7 of your Superunivers Orvonton. The Voice of The Trinity as an entity and The Supreme Being – our Universal Mother Goddess.

• For different Celestial Orders such as the two Paradise Sons who will reside here in a physical body: Aaron (Avonal Son) and Luoja (Creator Son).
Of course also for me : Father Melchizedek.
For the Melchizedeks who accompany Aaron and Luoja.
For the different battalions Archangels and many others who will establish their headquarters here.
To receive visitors from Uversa - the capital of your Superunivers No. 7 and other local universes.
Of these 5 Huge Celestial Palaces, two are already in place. Several members of this group have participated in this.
{Wivine: I call them the Giant Celestial “Taj Mahal’s” because I don’t know to what else I can compare them. They cover vast territories in two continents. When all 5 Palaces will be in place I will tell where they are.}
There is a good reason why humans who are able to work with the Trinity Energy had to participate in this. Many of them are already able to work with the Pure Energy of their indwelling God fragment in the 4th dimension but still not in the 3rd dimension or our material world.
First of all, these people must have sufficiently developed their Morontia Soul. When this development has reached a certain level, their Thought Adjuster may begin to send his Pure Energy through their soul during a bilocation work.
Its only after this stage that the physical body will be prepared together with its creature mind received from Mother Spirit. When that work is completed the coordination will be done between the physical body with its mortal mind and the Morontia soul with her Morontia Mind. Only then will they be able to work with the Pure Energy of their God Fragment in the material world.
These people keep few memories of such a group bilocation done during a meditation. Just enough to confirm that they have participated in something with us.
It is extremely important that these people can continue to live a normal life for the development of their morontia soul.
The greatest teacher of souls is precisely your everyday life experiences, supported by all spiritual influences.
This is also the reason why they will not play a public role and will remain in the background. They will not be spiritual teachers like the evangelists, they will not be spokespersons for us.
They are not chosen ones, they have worked and are still working to get there. They made their choices at soul level. They were not even aware towards what they were evolving. They simply trusted us in their hearts.
From now on, WE will take charge of the spiritual progress of each individual on your planet, in collaboration with their indwelling Thought Adjuster.
We know better than anyone what kind of spiritual bread each person needs at every moment of his or her life; from birth until death and even afterwards on the Morontia Worlds.
From now on, no one should feel called to teach other people what he or she thinks is "truth". No one has to take over, or interfere with the task of the Thought Adjuster and other spiritual influences in the individual. This is a friendly advice we give you.
The apostles and evangelists lived at a time when the Spirit of Truth had just been poured out on all of Jesus' disciples and followers; where not everyone received a God Fragment or Thought Adjuster to develop a Morontia Soul. The situation was very different in those days.
Meanwhile, 2,000 years have passed. Times have changed since then. The Spirit of Truth is now spread all over Urantia and the Thought Adjusters are indwelling the hearts of all people already from a very young age. Individual soul development is speeded up and will be more and more.
I salute you, a magnificent period opens to all. I am Father Melchizedek. Always at your service.
END.
MEZZAVERDE GROUP

I thought this would be interesting for the Forum.

Domtia

Weydevu

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Aaron & Luoja: Creator Sons of Paradise & 5 Celestial Palaces
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 11:13:41 PM »
I cannot connect with this very well, Weydevu.  I am wondering if you can?  Or just throwing this down the road to see where it snags on the roadside bushes for junk collection when volunteers adopt a highway to clean up.

I am not actually throwing this away.  But it does not connect with our group of teachers and ways of their announcements at all.

Curiously, I note the Father Melchizedek is addressed in it.  He hs not been heard from here for well over a year and when I ask where he may be I get no discussion and left to assume he is not contactable by the likes of humankind on Urantia.  That is not sarcasm but just reading thet tea leaves with some others of the Melchizedek Corp which have served Urantia for decades and decades and they are suddenly being claimed on high to higher spheres for training or assumption of more universal roles for their work on Urantia all these years.  I suspect the Father Melchizedek may be involved at least with the Uversa idea or reassignment of Melchizedeks to a higher sphere for more work to be done on Urantia that has much more to do with the Supreme than God the Absolute at this time.  When it is dark on Truth Circle it is impossible to tell the shapes of the truth for those we hardly know yet in the Melchizedek Corp.   Yet Wiving references the Father Melchizedek, the only one to do so for a long time?  O tend to think it rabidly available to her for some reason and that is why I am not out and out dismissing what she announces here.

That said, Weydevu, what have we this time with invisible corps of Creator Sons descending on Urantia in prep for Supreme or for Ultimacy designs on the sphere?  Wivine tends to dabble heroically over these kettle of fish without ever getting her dress wet in the steam she creates I think innocently.  That is the trouble with a prophetess who got so harshly treated here in the States and then in France and finally in Belize, I wonder if she is sane at times to deal the cards as they want her to?  Nor is she well guarded these days as the miscreants in the States keep badgering her for information but she gives nothing to them in memory of her poor treatment but less than a decade ago with names you already know and no longer find interesting to listen to either.

You need to tell us what this means if you know Weydevu.  I certainly cannot tell at all what she is foretelling in the post your present us with above.  Thank you.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON =

"Weydevu, you post these things without comment.  You owe it to say something as Ron see rightly she has hold of a lot of news if she is correct, but that is rarely the case these days as her translations into English are hared work for her and she gets them truly wrong sometimes.  I do not know what she is talking about in all cases, and I suspect the Father Melchizedek tried to intervene and failed as Ron points out he is not available for consultation at the present time at all in Nebadon.

"Worse yet, we think Wivine has a tumor and that is making listening to the universe very difficult as she must press it against her will to hear at all and that is creating a furor up here with the Supernaphim she relies on to transmit at all now.  Her life is failing due to age and urgent need of healthy diet and rest and she takes neither and forces these sessions out to keep current in her little home-built temple Ron sees as a love cottage for her work too.  He has a photo of it when she was speaking to him and lost him over false accusations with a fool who killed himself by touch a 100 Kilovolt electic line as a lineman six years ago and will never walk again even up here as he burned out every sensor he ever used in material life and is totally blinded by his own power to be king tut on this side.  He loves no one and hates the entire matter left on Urantia and hates Wivine even more for siding with Ron is a terrible row over his right to rule everyone.  Wivine has had a life of turmoil and circumstances no one should ever have to deal with and is riding no way home if she persists in broadcasting this kind of mush which has some truth in it but it is badly garbled.  I am the Creator Son of record on Urantia, Michael of Nebadon, and Ron you need to dish this no more.  Good day.  Michael of Nebadon and the Universe of Universes at this moment. "

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 03:41:12 AM »
From now on, WE will take charge of the spiritual progress of each individual on your planet, in collaboration with their indwelling Thought Adjuster. We know better than anyone what kind of spiritual bread each person needs at every moment of his or her life; from birth until death and even afterwards on the Morontia Worlds.

From now on, no one should feel called to teach other people what he or she thinks is "truth". No one has to take over, or interfere with the task of the Thought Adjuster and other spiritual influences in the individual. This is a friendly advice we give you.

I find this totally confusing as this reminds me of what many religions often state, that their religion is the only way to salvation.  Whatever happened to the many many TM and Correcting Time transmissions that explicitly state that we, mortals, are needed in this planetary upliftment as it is a co-creative effort? I do not discount the possibility that our Celestial Admins 'knows the kind of bread we need now or afterwards' and certainly agree that 'we shouldn't interfere with the task of the Thought Adjuster' but, to not 'teach' other people our 'truth' is I think not friendly advice.

P159:5.7And this is illustrative of the way Jesus, day by day, appropriated the cream of the Hebrew scriptures for the instruction of his followers and for inclusion in the teachings of the new gospel of the kingdom. Other religions had suggested the thought of the nearness of God to man, but Jesus made the care of God for man like the solicitude of a loving father for the welfare of his dependent children and then made this teaching the cornerstone of his religion. And thus did the doctrine of the fatherhood of God make imperative the practice of the brotherhood of man.

The worship of God and the service of man became the sum and substance of his religion. Jesus took the best of the Jewish religion and translated it to a worthy setting in the new teachings of the gospel of the kingdom.

.......Jesus' religion consisted not merely in believing, but in actually doing, those things which the gospel required. He did not teach that the essence of his religion consisted in social service, but rather that social service was one of the certain effects of the possession of the spirit of true religion.

~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

Paul

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 07:37:14 AM »
The religions of the world have been responsible for taking away our autonomy.  They have asserted that they are the voice of God and that they must be obeyed.  Of course there are varying degrees of this authority.  There are indeed some religious leaders that have taken care of their flocks with tender care and loving concern.  Yet we all can rise and take hold of our spiritual autonomy by listening to the real voice of God; the Thought Adjusters that are leading us back to our Father at the center of all things.  When we listen to these fragments of God we can, by following their direction, change the world.  In effect, when you give over your free will to other spiritual leaders you are giving away your sovereign right to have God direct you personally.  You are giving that task away to another person who may or who may not have your best interests at heart.  

Imagine what the world will look like when the world en masse takes hold of the hands of their Thought Adjusters.  There will indeed be a spiritual renaissance throughout the world.  This is about either retaining your power or giving your power away to another person.  Why give your power away when you have all the power that you need in your own heart?  I want the direction that I receive from my own Thought Adjuster.  I want the true voice of God to direct me in this life.  Some may feel that they need a religious organization to belong to in order to worship God effectively.  I respect that choice, but as for me I have no desire to belong to a religious organization or to have another person or persons direct me in this life.  It is just Papa and me going through this journey together. 

Of course we can help one another.  We can share with one another all of the love and the wisdom that we have gained by listening to the direction of our Father fragments.  We can teach each other the things that we have learned from the voice of god within our own hearts.  When all is said and done, above all else, we need to let love be our guide.  For all of the above is meaningless unless we let love rule our hearts.  Unless we see all in the world as our brothers and sisters that are also being guided by their Father fragments.  It is love that will change the world after all. 

I simply see Wivine Smets as saying that listening to our Father fragments and not the voice of a human teacher will change the world.  By not giving away our spiritual autonomy to another person because they may claim to have an exclusive connection to God above all others.  I send my love to all of you on the forum.

Paul Conklin
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 07:08:22 PM by Paul »

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 11:29:14 AM »
Dear Brother Paul,
How wonderful to hear from you! Thank you for sharing once again with your brothers and sisters your loving insights and wisdom.  I've missed that so very much! I do agree that we need our Thought Adjuster to help us in our daily existence and it is a moment to moment relationship.  And also recently I read that it is done in conjunction with the Spirit of Truth.  May I share what Monjoronson said in 2016-1-12 (Lesson Given for Increased Insight):

It is time for all peoples on Urantia to move more in alignment with His (Jesus') teaching to resolve to carry His word from thought into action. There is one great power within you by which you are able to live love, and that is the Spirit of Truth, Michael's own presence. He did not give the teaching that was not liveable and He supplied this teaching with His living Spirit. It is through that spirit that you discern His words, that you discern the truth given by a Divine Being, not merely a prophet, not merely a teacher.

This Spirit makes the word jump from the page, makes the meditation of the mind become the motion of your body. It is the Spirit of Truth by which you are anointed to represent Michael and it is this very truth that my order of being gives to other worlds who have not had a bestowal of a Creator Son. Through this Spirit I am also encircuited with you. Through this Spirit is where I touch your soul that you may hear my words and may recognize my purpose.
My purpose is for Michael and our common Father. Every moment of your life you are in-filled with this Spirit, and in this relationship you are able to express the truths of love, of love that is alive for giving, accepting, one that can change to accommodate another as Jesus could kneel to address the needs of a child and could stand before the powers of government of his time. Those of you that have made the effort toward an increased spiritual unfoldment have come to realize the value of relationship.

And finally, may I share this too:
56:10.20 (648.3) To finite man truth, beauty, and goodness embrace the full revelation of divinity reality. As this love-comprehension of Deity finds spiritual expression in the lives of God-knowing mortals, there are yielded the fruits of divinity: intellectual peace, social progress, moral satisfaction, spiritual joy, and cosmic wisdom. The advanced mortals on a world in the seventh stage of light and life have learned that love is the greatest thing in the universe—and they know that God is love.

56:10.21 (648.4) Love is the desire to do good to others.

Evan
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2018, 11:10:30 AM »
Thank you Ron and Christ Micheal, when I posted this I wasn't sure myself. It was strange coming from them and not us. Yet we have posted information from Wivine in the past.  I was sure that once it got posted that someone would get to the bottom of it. I pray that my Beloved Indwelling will provide me with better discernment.

Just to remind everyone I use the Public Library. So when I post I wont see the results until the next day and so on.
Domtia

Weydevu