Author Topic: MICHAEL MISSION AND 4 MICRON COAL TECH TO WORK TOGETHER  (Read 162 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
MICHAEL MISSION AND 4 MICRON COAL TECH TO WORK TOGETHER
« on: August 30, 2018, 07:31:01 PM »

WE ARE READY TO DEFEND 4 MICRON COAL FOR URANTIA FUEL SYSTEMS IN THE MICHAEL DISPENSATION TO FOLLOW THE PRESENT ONE -

MICHAEL OF NEBADON
York PA 1930 Local Time 2330 Zulu

“I am providing this now that Ron has finished a whole book on the subject and has posted it to Kindle

https://www.amazon.com/s?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=ilok

“We are proposing that the Ilok fuel technology is fully useful and doable for America in particular in order to provide fuel for some cars and planes when oil itslef becomes scarce and unable to be pumped from the earth as it is now produced.  Saudi Arabia would be wise to produce four micron blended oils immediately and I think Ron is about the only one on Urantia who knows the pitfalls and the rewards to do that for the entire work and its technological know how.

“This brief announcement is to advise readers that the world at large is ready to begin an entirely new historical pattern we must pay attention to if we are going to get the reclamation of Urantia fully and happily done in the coming years left to us to get Urantia back into a community of self-sufficing planets with good government and happy people for a change.  We see nothing to stop this production fuel so long as there is good will and a way to decide just how this is to be done without causing catastrophic explosions along the way.  Neutron baths are exceedingly dangerous when making four micron coal grinds, and most explosion in industry today are the result of too much coal powder on the floor of a grinnder not insulated against stray neutrons finding their way back into the pile of black ooze and the Unqualified Absolute rekindling the process to make all that black stuff back into real carbon atoms at once.

“I am also pointing out to the rank and file of readership, that we are preparing to announce to the world when Rayson takes the helm to lead in this and other technologies, that he will promote the use of four micron coal powders particularly in the United States with huge coal reserves in Pennsylvania and West Virigian and certainly in the Carolinas and out west at this time.  The western fields are likely to be inundate and we will lose those reserves for the future of time but plent exists in eastern United States, Canada and England.

“I am also promoting the idea that Ron will be found well enough to lead this battalion of industries as sort of a Tsar of industrial might once again to keep the United States becoming so poort it falls to a status that causes it hardship and even foreign invasion.

“We wish all of you to contemplate this technology and Ron ought to post something about how far one can travel on a quart of coal verses gasoline just fyi.   Michael of Nebadon. “

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: MICHAEL MISSION AND 4 MICRON COAL TECH TO WORK TOGETHER
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2018, 08:35:13 PM »
                       I bought the book today, August 30, 2018, on Thursday at "AMAZON" (on the internet because it is a digital book) and I already have the book on four (4) micron coal stored on my computer .
                      When oil reserves are scarce, because of disasters, making it difficult to produce oil and its transportation, I intend, if God allows and is my destiny, to take this technology to the government of Brazil (and perhaps to Latin America) as large-scale viable alternative fuel.
                      In Brazil we have some reserves of bituminous coal, mainly in my State where I was born, the State of Rio Grande do Sul.
                      Incidentally, when I was traveling from the city where my mother (home city of my maternal family) lived to the capital of the State of Rio Grande do Sul, that is, the city of Porto Alegre, I passed precisely in the region of coal, which when you were on the freeway.
                      I researched and found that the largest reserves of bituminous coal are in the northern hemisphere. However, here in South America there are some reasonable reserves of bituminous coal in Brazil, and unless mistaken, in Colombia.
                      On the other hand, unless mistaken, from what I understood in another message from Ron Besser this technology could be used with other organic materials such as sugarcane and soybeans among other crops. The difference will be only in the "octane" between bituminous coal and organic materials, that is, I believe it has to do with the energetic power of the material.
                      Finally, if I have misinterpreted the information summarized above, I ask you to correct me.
=======
                       Eu comprei o Livro na data de hoje, 30 de agosto de 2018, quinta-feira, na "AMAZON" (pela internet, pois é um livro digital) e já tenho o livro sobre o carvão de  4 (quatro) micron armazenado em meu computador.
                       Quando escassear as reservas de petróleo, por causa das catástrofes dificultando a produção de petróleo e o respectivo transporte, eu pretendo, se assim Deus permitir e for o meu destino, levar esta tecnologia ao governo do Brasil (e quem sabe para América Latina) como alternativa viável de combustível em grande escala.
                        No Brasil temos algumas reservas de carvão betuminoso, principalmente, em meu Estado em que eu nasci, o Estado do Rio Grande do Sul.
                       Aliás, quando eu viajava da cidade aonde morava minha mãe (cidade de origem de minha família materna)  para a capital do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul, ou seja, a cidade de Porto Alegre eu passava justamente na região do carvão, que dava para perceber quando transitava na rodovia.
                       Pesquisei e descobri que as maiores reservas de carvão betuminoso estão no hemisfério norte. No entanto, aqui na América do Sul existe algumas reservas razoáveis de carvão betuminoso no Brasil, e salvo engano, na Colômbia.
                       Por outro lado, salvo engano, pelo que eu entendi em outra mensagem de Ron Besser esta tecnologia poderá ser usado com outras matérias orgânicas, como cana-de-açúcar e soja entre outras culturas. A diferença será apenas na "octanagem" entre o carvão betuminoso e matérias orgânicas, ou seja, eu acredito que tem a ver com a potência energética do material.
                       Por fim, se eu interpretei de forma equivocada as informações acima resumidas, eu peço que me corrijam.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 08:37:45 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2018, 08:49:58 PM »
Your summary is correct, Julio. 
The intention is to produce finalized plans for the grinder to license it to all companies and countries that may request it.  To do the proposed divine missions to Urantia have to set up a corporation that is the legal entity to sell four micron coal either as a list item in a catalog or show potential manufacturers how to set up the grinding process and produce the four micron coal, or I should say,  four micron carbon powders, since it is no longer coal once it is four microns.  This corporate work is far ahead of us right now simply because it takes a fortune to set up a plant to do it, and a fortune to run a proof of concept mill to prove what is alleged in the book.  I have done my part by remitting from memory what I learned at the feet of Ilok and others in these past years experiencing a work relationship with him in particular.  Thanks for your post.   Ron

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2018, 04:10:00 AM »
So far this read has been exciting  and fascinating to say the least.   As I mentioned to Ron in a message, already are questions poppin up as I am sure they are for others.   I am thinking that perhaps I might write them down and save them until I actually finish the read since, they well may be answered or addressed  during the course of reading.  As Michael mentions in His last sentence, which is one question that popped up, about how far can one travel on a quart of coal as oppossed to a gallon of gas, another is how much useable powder comes from say the  10 tons that was referenced as the book begins?   Another  is,  will minning technniques be somehow  modernized or introduced by Rayson and his team that will be more efficient and less dangerous  and costly since the horrible and deadly  toll that minning caused so many miners and their families endured from ages past?    As I said this is fascinating and certainly encouraging for our world.  I remember reading that one of the concerns    from On High and from Ron as well  was how to secure this information and keep it from the greed mongers if  this information got into the wrong hand which is certainly a valid and well found concern considering mankinds tendencies and other such skulduggery.    I am really looking foward to reading more.    LarryG.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2018, 09:04:39 AM »
Larry, concerning MPG of blended 4 micron carbon powders with a gallon of gasoline, which is just one way to go with this, is about 60 MPG in an engine rated at about 150 horse power.  As it must be obvious to you I am an historian and not a technologist, and can only repeat what my experience reminds me of when I asked the same question all those years ago working with ILOK to provide funding for it.

You see, these carbon powders can be used chemically either as a substitute for gasoline which is mostly what yu are asking about, or they can be used in other ways to create new fuel technologies.  The oil industry and the petroleum refinement of crude is just one of about six different ways to approach carbon powders we get from grinding coal alone.

In the Kindle book you can download today, I goofed up in one section by stating the exact opposite of the truth.  It slipped through about the sixth time I went through the document because I just was not alert to the idea I had reversed a statement that should be corrected as follows:   Four micron coal is easily blended with petroleum distillate as four micron carbon powders retain the little canals inside the mass of the carbon speck that four micron carbon powders are.   If you look at the engineering report at the back, about the third or fourth page in is a blow up of the coal matrix under a high powered microscope.  The picture is full of little tunnels like a wood worm had crawled through the piece, and so when you put into a liquid such as gasoline, gasoline and  any liquid will fill those tunnels in completely.   That makes for a homogeneous blend when using four micron carbon.

However, if the powders are ground to three microns, those channels or worm holes disappear and the blend doe4s not work since the liquid or other substance to use to blend with carbon powders at three micron size has nothing to flow into and remains outside of the powder spec.   AT 3 microns, carbon powders are like oil to water and float more than blend and that is a problem for refiners to understand when producing synthetic fuels of the future for use in the technology of today's combustion engines.   My friend Bill Talbert worked all his life on relying on carbureration  in gasoline engines in particular to modify the idea of carbureration into a different sense of use in the engines of those days.  Today these gasoline engines bypass the carbureration idea entirely and use an electronic switch to start the engine using a spark instead of spraying the inner chamber with a small amount of gasoline and then applying the spark.  If we went back to that old idea of starting a car or truck or even a jet engine these days, we could easily just blend four micron powder in the gas tank and be done with it.

However, now we have a technical problem in that even four micron carbon powder has to be somehow introduced to the burn chamber after the spark has been supplied to ignite a barbon powder even in a gasoline blend with them, and must wait for some enterprising engineer to figure out the correct ration between the fire power of combustion with the heat resistant coal powder speck in the gasoline blend.  I certainly do not know what that might be as we never discussed it for ILOK only knew carbureration befor electronic ignition designs used today,

Three micron carbon powders are even without atomic structure.  Four micron carbon powders are partially atomic yet and can retain liquid inside themselves due to the remaining channels inside them still being present.  This is a very important distinction that has to be made finally to all industries that may appreciaite the use of carbon powders for fuel production particularly.

Finally, any inventor knows that the actual use of an invented device such as this represents, does not and cannot guess what particular problem has to be overcome.  I understand the technical talk to a certain extent, and I know to a certain extend of the natural forces of atomic cohesion a little, but I am deeply suspicious that the German practice with sub micron carbon powders is not ony the real way to go with this for fuels, but in time, the only way.  Yet grinding a cabon atom down to 1/300th micron is a gigantic risk to humans and machinery I do not think is worth taking today until we have some experienced with blended four micron fuels.  They are just fine for where we are today but not so for future machines that are developed to use free energy which is entirely possible and never really looked at in the labs ILOK  worked with in the days of early development of these powders in Dusseldorf, Germany.

I conclude this statement with the following to all who read the book:   it is full of typos I missed in the rush to get it up.  Now I must use the good will of the Gitz family to redo the book with out them.  I hate this part of publishing and I will never be a really good typist, but I am determined to issue a better derivative of the present Kindle pubolication in order to remove a smear or two on Siemens Corporation I did not really mean to introduce and it must be removed in fairness to them which I am almost positive never heard of this agent who arrived at the ILOK hospital bed as he lay there dying of cardiovascular pneumonia.  I relied on testimony of those present attending ILOK in those final hours of life on earth he enjoyed in spite of how ill he was feeling, for in a thrombosis of the heart, the details of sensing and feeling start to life away and one is not entirely aware of the real pain dying can be for so many we humans go through to get out of this place called physical life.

I think there should be plenty of questions for me if anyone wishes to address them on this technology and I will be glad to answer them as they come at me if I can.  Thank you Larry for reviewing the book with us and I look forward to more such reviews as well.  

Ron Besser

RON

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2018, 09:28:18 PM »
Hi RonB and all,
I have spent a good part of the morning doing an online search on the above subject. Ron, I have found that in my country there are a number of research funding going on for some time in investigating the feasibility of MRC (micronised refined carbon) in various applications. The CSIRO (The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation) is one of the main body to undergo such studies. I think you might like to peruse the following websites or links to see if this is of interest to the above subject.  It appears that a lot of work is going on in this area and you  will find this encouraging to see this is getting some attention here in Australia. 
The  following links or websites you need to check out and if it is possible to make contact with them re your book on MRC production. I also have given  it a lot of thought on your book as to the challenges this will present in terms of safe production, storage, transference and successful usage in cars or relative engines. CSIRO is developing on what is called DICE (Direct Injection Carbon Engine) and DCFC (Direct Carbon Fuel Cell) which is very interesting to see in current research and development.

https://www.csiro.au/en/Research/EF/Areas/Coal-mining/Advanced-carbon-power?ref=/CSIRO/Website/Research/Energy/Fossil-fuel-energy/Advanced-carbon-power
http://www.greencarcongress.com/2014/04/20140428-dice.html
https://www.bcinnovation.com.au/current-projects

Sue/7inOcean