Author Topic: To restore the idea of more transmitters for GOD Mission!!!  (Read 433 times)

Dominick O

• View Profile
Re: To restore the idea of more transmitters for GOD Mission!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2018, 10:49:21 AM »
I'll be receiving transmission between 7am and 9am within some driving and medical appointment obligations for my dad's eyes

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2018, 11:19:46 AM »
Hi Ron & everyone,
Yes I will be at my post for sure. Sue please check your day as Sept. 10 is a Monday and that means you should be ready on Monday late evening (almost like Manila time) and not Tuesday as you stated above.
This is going to be exciting!
Blessings,
Evan

~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2018, 02:53:07 PM »
I will most certainly be joining with all  of you tomorrow at the specified time.  This is going to be A RED LETTER DAY for our world.   As pointed  out, this is the  first of this kind of  "broadcast" from Salvington and that we get the opportunity tomorrow to participate in this is very exciting.   Although I am scheduled to work that morning I will be  calling in sick to have the day free for this important broadcast and experience....too bad they don't have a category  for reasons of absence called a "wellness day".

Like Ron, Lemuel and a few others   posted to members and guests , say a prayer of worship, love, and thanksgiving and offer an invitation, then take a few deep breaths  and just write what comes through  those  spirit ears  which have yearned to  hear and receive  the Voice of the Father and those Spirit Beings who are so intimately involved and associated  with this world, with this Corrective Time that has already begun. This may well be that indication that the roll out of the Michael Mission onto the physical plane where we are, draws closer and that the time is at hand.

If ever anyone here, member or guest alike, has held  this desire to do this,  tomorrow is the perfect time since all will be so keenly alerted to help each one who wants to be involved.

Perhaps we shall all gather in the Spirit AEthers  that spiritually connects, binds and bonds us together in our desires and to be a part of what is a most extraordinary opportunity.

until then   LarryG

« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 02:58:27 PM by LarryG »

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2018, 05:32:29 PM »
Yes thank you Evan, last night I figured it out, that is midnight Monday night for me to hear out for this as I thought Tuesday night too far off the mark. Geez, these time zones get so far out, did you know how many hours behind you are in the U.S.? Somehow I am ahead of the pack with Evan and Wendy and whoever is in this Pacific time zone. So it's interesting as the time goes and how instantaneous the circuitry works in Michael's broadcasting network. I figure how important it would be to have a spread out of  t/r's in various places to keep at what is to know when things get woolly with earth's displacements as it may happen to so many of us in order to be useful where we may be placed at that time. Thank you Evan and I will be keen to be up ready to take dictation.

Sue/7inOcean

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2018, 08:04:24 PM »
Hmmm, "wellness day" I like that Larry if only employers would catch on! Although I just saw an article on how companies such as Amazon and Apple are getting involved in the health industry to reduce not only health cost but to improve the health outcomes of their employees. It's only a matter of time that large employers will find this approach to their employees a boon for productivity and happier people. Often, there is the question posed on 'how to maintain their good workers?' And to avoid the retention rate and cost of recruiting newer staff. Obviously, it comes to the point of a holistic approach to health and well-being. And we see this is necessary for even in Michael's mission if humans are to be involved. The health of Ron is amply given credence as he is mostly morontial squeezed in a body that is hardly adequate to function with such high energy. It is amazing how it is for Ron to persevere in all that this is as a fused one in the body.  I can imagine in future times how life as we know it,  is going to change in ways so different to now.  Life in Spirit is going to take on so many different means. Just letting the thoughts run fluid here. :)

Sue/7inOcean

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2018, 07:35:56 AM »
Good morning every one. A beautiful sunrise greets this wonderful and exciting day.  A day that  will bear witness to such opportunity for  us.     This new day brings the  first broadcast from Salvington of it's kind.   May we all , in spirit, join together, kneel before the Alter of the Father in worship, in love and in service to Him.   I pray, with all of you, that the circuits that will bring and deliver  these messages and this unique experience be enhanced  and strengthened, as we open our minds, attune our spirit ears, as we receive these messages and this experience . Let this day be one of joy, peace, of renewal and a day of affirmation of this work that is an honor and privilege, one offered to many but only a few have answered this call to  this sacred service. I pray, with all of you as these messages stream into our minds.  Let the Peace and Love  of Michael and Mother Spirit  be with us.  LarryG  
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 07:41:40 AM by LarryG »

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2018, 10:28:48 AM »
A fine good morning to You, Larry, and to all my forum brothers and sisters......  World, be aware that I too, in spirit, kneel before the altar of the Father in worship, in love and in service to him (your words & mine).  Even though I am not yet a transmitter/receiver, I will be near my computer in anticipation of reading the celestial words sent to others.
Greetings and love to all.  Domtia!
Royce Borden  //  TrinitiLuv  //  10Sep2018  //Washington, DC Metro  Area