Author Topic: reserved call for- - - The 15th of September, 2018 - Broadcast for Transmitters  (Read 1048 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Amethyst—
Adam and Eve:  I ask that you provide me the information you did this morning.  Please help me not to skip any of the original post.  I thank you so much for your patience and your information.

ADAM
“We will repeat our information for you.  We are very pleased to tell you all that we are in the process of preparing for our assignment on Urantia.  It will be later than the other missions, but the plans are proceeding with gusto and we are so full of joy to be this far along in our plans.  We look for these plans to begin after the planet has had some time to heal from the coming earth changes.

Eve and I have grieved so much because of the pain our folly so many millennia ago has caused all of Urantia.  But the new plans are full of hope and redemption and we are eager to share them with you.  Eve would now like to share some of the details with you.

Eve
“We are providing this transmitter the same concepts we did earlier in the day, but her words are different.  This is of no concern really because it is the concept that we are so eager to share with you.  

In about two or three decades the planet will be in a position to begin increasing the population again.  When we first begin our mission, we will be focusing more on teaching how to live in harmony with the environment, cosmology, and some more details about the Lucifer rebellion.  The new Urantia Book will be one of the textbooks we will be using and those of you who choose to help will begin as teachers with us after some quick re-education on your part.  

“Then we come to the part of repopulating the earth.  We are planning to create a population who will be able to fuse with their Adjusters much as many of you have, and remain in the flesh.  This is where we will need your help the most.   Some of you will be recalled from the mansion worlds and others who are still in the flesh, and are fused, will be genetically changed.  This project will only be available to those who have demonstrated they can retain Adjusters fusion in the flesh.  Adam and I have had our chance to be your material son and daughter and we have failed dismally in that.  MANY OF YOU WILL BE ASKED TO BE SURROGATE MATERIAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS TO TAKE OUR PLACE.  You will be assigned as couples to teach the native populations and to reproduce children and have strong and loving families.

“Using fused individuals for this will almost certainly lead to success of this very very important assignment.  Urantia will need you more than ever for this project.  

“Of course if this kind of service does not appeal to you that is fine as there are so many areas of service that need volunteers.  But those couples who successfully create 100 children (over the course of many, many years) will receive a great honor on high and will forever be part of a unique group of Finialters who not only fused in the flesh, but also helped populate the planet with those children who also can do so.  

“This is still very much in the preliminary stages and much could change before it is implemented.  You will have considerable input individually as to whom you will be paired with  because we fully understand the importance of of love, respect, devotion to duty, and even chemistry for each to have the right partner.  There is entire section of angels who specialize in this and they will do much to see to it that it is done right, and no-one will be assigned to a partner that they do not feel love for and are comfortable with.

“Having gotten all of that out of the way, I need to say how much Adam and I hurt because of our misdeeds.  We are so grateful to the Father for allowing us another chance to help as supervisors for the biological upliftment of Urantia.  We have been greatly humbled and intend to be fully successful this time with the help of fused volunteers.

“ We leave you for now, and look forward to your dedicated service with us if you should so choose this path.”
END

Amethyst:  I’m glad I got to do a do-over.  Eve went into much more detail this time.

Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Octavia speaking, You are one of the few who have been chosen,rejoice in this and let it be known that there will be more people joining up to participate.Our father in paradise is keen to gather as many souls as possible to congregate and do the will of the father.You have a talent for this work but you just have not realized it yet.I look forward to hearing from you again,peace be with you.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
=======
Subject: About the Missions of God and other subjects
Speakers: Pre'Msha (Thought Adjuster); Michael of Nebadon; Margul (Son Instructor of the Trinity); Divine Minister Nebadonia; Lanaforge (The Present Planetary Prince of our planet); Ocilliaya (Master Spirit No. 4, the voice of God, Universal Father and God, the Eternal Son); Gabriel of Salvington; Machiventa Melchizedek
Date: September 15, 2018, Saturday
Place and Time: Brasilia / Brazil - Between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM local time - ie - Between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM (1:00 PM) of New York - USA)
T / R: Julio da Luz (JDL)
=======
Pre'Msha (Thought Adjuster):
                     I am your Thought Adjuster and I am going to speak to you at the beginning of this broadcast and collective reception session. Today is a day to seek to further develop the skills of transmitter and receiver.
                      Let the light of God, through the Spirit of Truth and the Holy Spirit, flow and take your hands to the writing of this message.
                       So relax and remember that this service is important both for your spiritual advancement and for the transmission of message for all to reflect at some point in their lives. Michael of Nebadon will talk to you now.
=======
Michael of Nebadon:
                    This is a collective effort together with you transmitters and receivers in order to send messages for reflection, especially on the Missions of God.
                         The times of events in human eyes will soon be realized. After the tragedies, people will feel the need to review their spiritual concepts. The resumption of humanity to return to tread the paths in the light of God.
                        The governments of countries that wish to develop together with the Missions of God should expressly express themselves in this sense. Acting in this way, joint projects and the reconstruction of countries will be made available, mainly, seeking the spiritual advancement of their respective peoples, but also providing help (also) in the basic survival issues.
                   Always when the Missions of God arrive at a planet exists the technological advance provided by these Missions.
                  However, it should be clear that it is up to the governments of nations to require this spiritual aid and technological development and basic survival structures for their respective peoples and, in a broader sense, the interconnection of nations by supporting each other. The Trinity Teacher Son, Margul, wants to speak to you now.
=======
Margul (Son Teacher of the Trinity):
                     Yes my darling. We are about to begin the journey of resumption, the resumption of a path that will end in a new phase, the Age of Light and Life.
                   Gradually, humanity will realize the need to overcome the challenges, initially of survival, to go beyond, in order to provide people ... a quality of life, with human and technological resources, for the development of technology in search for better days. Better days with more time for people to have fun. More time for people to develop their intellectual skills. More time for people to reflect on eternity in the light of God.
                   The beginning will be soon, soon. An easy start to the catastrophes that are about to happen. But after the darkness comes the dawn of a new day. New spiritual day for this planet.
It is no longer the Age of Light and Life but the preparation for the later arrival of the Age of Light and Life.
(...)
=======
Michael of Nebadon:
                         Yes, I am Michael of Nebadon that I am resuming the conversation with you now. Much more than most people can imagine, the fate of this planet lies in the spiritual recovery and then the arrival of the Age of Light and Life. But it goes beyond, with destiny bound to God, the Last and God, the Absolute.
                         There will be a connection of this planet with Outer Space. The missions of Seres Absonitas are already working in this direction.
(...)
                           After surpassing the basic questions of survival, technological advancement, the coming of the Age of Light and Life, there will be a huge mobilization to prepare the connection between the Great Universe, God's dominion, the Supreme linking in joint actions with the Outer Space , dominion of God, the Last one. And, in the union of these efforts in the search for the light of God, the unity of God, the Absolute.
                             All this will happen in due time.
                       Now, however, more urgent issues need to be addressed. The development and expansion of this group of transmitters is one of the steps that were planned and is being carried out.
                          Thus, the engagement, persistence and continuity of transmitter and receiver efforts is important.
(...)
=======
Divine Minister Nebadonia:
                            Just as Michael of Nebadon spoke to you now, the collective effort directly involves a significant amount of spiritual beings. I, as the consort of Michael of Nebadon, am also in this joint work of spiritual recovery of the planet.
                                   It has been said, but it is important to repeat. The more you seek to perform a service, the more you develop your abilities before and including the help of the Holy Spirit.
                                    The Spirit of Truth of Michael of Nebadon, along with their respective Thought Adjusters, and their Seraphim Guardians of Destiny, and Intermediate Beings, and even Absonite Beings, just to cite as examples. They are engaged in this (...) individual spiritual and collective.
                                What I want to say, my dear, and this message is for everyone, is the need to persist, continuity, in the transmission service. Make time in your commitment schedules to develop this spiritual skill that seeks individual and collective growth in spirit level.
(...)
=======
                    Today is a special day because it means the continuity of collective efforts. It's a marathon, considering the latest broadcasts, because it's four hours that you're making available for this service.
                     Although it is a resistance test, it is an activity to increase concentration. So relax. The messages will come, of course, slowly, often after minutes of silence and pause.
(...)
=======
Lanaforge:
                       Now it's me, the new Planetary Prince of this planet Urantia and Panoptia, Lanaforge.
                       Do not worry. As much as the time of events, in the eyes of some, is distant, the time of events has begun. At every spiritual stage of a planet there is spiritual renewal with a new and renewed flow of energy.
                 The journey towards the Age of Light and Life needs profound adjustments on the Urantia planet. The restructuring of society with new values must come from the governments of the nations that want (want) to work together with us.
                     This message that was previously transmitted by Michael is confirmed by my words.
                 The survival, in a first moment, and the spiritual evolution, as well as the new technologies will be made available by the different Missions of God, that will be organized by several celestial beings among them, Melchizedeks, that also count on the help of the Absonitos Beings and the return of Adam and Eve along with many of his children.
                     You transmitters are renewing the good news that will soon be seen in the physical eyes of men.
                    Yes, there must first be mobilization of governments, requiring that these projects develop in their respective countries and nations.
                     With the express request of governments, there will be a meeting of the efforts of the Missions of God for the development of each country and nation engaged in the search for spiritual return in the light of God and especially committed to help develop mechanisms of spiritual adjustment, which will culminate in the beginning, future, of the Age of Light and Life.
                 We are each doing the service in the light of God to recover the planet. For now, these are my words of comfort and encouragement for you and for everyone.
(...)
=======
                  When catastrophes happen, some parts of the planet will be preserved. Among them (places that will be preserved) Brasília that is in the center of Brazil, which is in the center of South America.
                 However, because of disasters there will be several problems, including in relation to the continuity of electricity supply.
                      You have recently seen a report on Brazilian television, that in the Brazilian state bordering Venezuela, there are major problems in the supply of electricity and that many appliances such as refrigerators are being burned because of the interruption and sudden return of electricity . You have also seen that many people are using the computer stabilizer to protect the refrigerator and other electrical equipment.
                        So, my dear, this is an example of how predictable situations, in the case, the interruption and sudden return of electric power can cause problems in equipment.
                       The solution adopted by many was the use of stabilizer. Remember that the search for solutions to the challenges will be the great decision that each one must reflect.
                   I have a strong connection to you and I know that message that can mean solutions to people is a characteristic of your personality.
(...)
                       Remember that the past experience of other people who can find solutions can be used by others as well.
                    This reflection is about gathering collective efforts to seek, as far as possible, the continuity of the most essential and urgent services.

=======
(JDL):
                        The time now is 11:28. We are almost half the time scheduled for today's four-hour broadcast.
                     I pray to God that the Spirit of Truth of Michael of Nebadon (Jesus), the Holy Spirit of the Divine Minister Nebadonia and my own Thought Adjuster are always together with me so that I can develop the abilities of transmitter and receiver.
                       In this four-hour period, I am here, in the office room, alone, with the door closed and telephone off to avoid any interruption.
                     In this period I am available to receive and transmit messages in the light of God. I am available for this collective transmission on the Missions of God and on various matters concerning the physical and spiritual well-being of the people.
(,,,)
                 From now on I thank you, with a big thank you, for the messages already received on this date, September 15, 2018, Saturday.
                Thank you very much, Michael of Nebadon; Divine Minister Nebadonia; Son Instructor of Trinity Margul; Planetary Prince Lanaforge, Pre'Msha, my Thought Adjuster.
                     I will continue to wait for more messages according to the will of God.
(...)
=======
Ocilliaya:
                      I am the Master Spirit No. 4, Ocilliaya, the voice of God, Universal Father and God, the Eternal Son.
                      This collective transmission is being accompanied by many in the heavens. What is important is that you and everyone reflect on the historical moment in their lives. The importance of using the present tense, with effective actions for the development of the spirit. Each person must reflect, what are the acts, the actions necessary for the spiritual evolution itself in the present, in the now.
                    With spiritual evolution increases the abilities, the potentialities of services in the light of God so as to help the like (coming).
                      This moment of reflection serves for many to think about their respective destiny and how their actions, their decisions in the light of God, are co-creative attitudes that will help in the development and soon arrival of the Age of Light and Life .
                  Before the coming of the Age of Light and Life, there will be immense catastrophes on this planet. But remember, above all, that the important thing is to remember that God is working to recover the spiritual light of this planet, so that people reflect on themselves and about love.
                     Eternity is a real possibility. Eternity is the natural path of people who believe in God and persist in this trust.
                        Physical death for the ascending mortals of time and space is a transient situation, for there is a possibility of continuity of the journey towards Paradise in the heavens. And after, the return. And in the future, a new and glorious mission for the finaliters in Outer Space.
(...)
=======
               When you least expect it, you get a message.
                 Likewise, many requests you made to God, when you least expect it, you receive from God.
               This is just a reminder, that in the intervals of events, you should relax and thank God for the graces received.
               The messages you are receiving are interlinked between them.
(...)
=======
Michael of Nebadon:
                 When disaster strikes, many countries will cease to exist and nations and countries that continue to exist will need to help each other to enable the survival of their respective peoples and to return to spiritual walk in the light of God.
                 He who has ears, let him hear. Several messages are being sent and many governments follow what is happening at the Serara Forum.
                    It is time to listen and advise your supervisors. This is the specific message the people who are following the messages of the Serara Forum and have specific links with their respective governments for insider information.                               More clearly, many intelligence services from various governments follow the messages of the Serara Forum and these people should warn their superiors about what is about to happen.
                        Each person has their own individuality and has their responsibilities. This message is for deep reflection on all this.
(...)
=======
Michael of Nebadon:
                 The collective transmission time of four hours was to test the ability of some for long broadcasts. However, it also serves for the transmitters and receivers to adjust their respective routines to have at least one time, within this period, for the service as transmitter and receiver.
                    You, Julio, at times, got up from the chair, walked. Other moments, you even dozed a little (light, conscious sleep), because you woke up early. All this is part of each person's learning, according to their personal characteristics.
                On the other hand, some transmitters are more likely to receive messages by writing on paper. Others prefer to type the message directly on the computer. Another way to receive messages is audio recordings. Each person should reflect the best way to develop the ability to transmit and receive according to one's personal characteristics, as well as in the context of time and place and other personal factors involved for each one.
                You, my dear, are struggling for service.
             It has already passed more than three hours from the beginning of the broadcast (collective) and continues, always at disposal. This is important. This is the moment of collective communication between us and the transmitters. I will pass the word to your Thought Adjuster.
=======
                Julio, you have sought to develop the skills as transmitter and receiver by informally talking to us until the message is clear and when there is confirmation that you must then make the "official" message.
               This is a transmission and reception mechanism that we are developing together.
               And this form of transmission has given you security and confidence.
              Trust this primarily because you ask the Spirit of Truth, the Holy Spirit, and I, your Thought Adjuster to be together, at the time of official communication, from the official broadcast.
               Even in these collectively conveyed messages, we have talked, informally, during the broadcast, as well as, the speakers who broadcast to you have conversationally chatted.
                Only when the dialogue is clear, with the message, is a signal sent to you, a word to begin the official broadcast. So you start (to broadcast officially).
                Thus, we have sought to develop the ability of transmitter and receiver.
                These four hours today are often informal conversations.
                I feel that your heart is full of joy for this moment, even in "informal" conversations that are not transcribed.
                It's like a "backstage" conversation between a reporter or journalist with the interviewee, informally talking about the issues that will be discussed later with the "official" report.
                On the other hand, you have asked that the Spirit of Truth of Michael of Nebadon (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit (Divine Minister), as well as I, his Thought Adjuster, be with you at all times to inform important matters in advance of "informal" form, even before the official message.
              This request is important for filtering the thoughts, with the fixation (...) of the really important thoughts on the level of spiritual development.
T            he time now is 01:45 PM. The collective broadcast has another half hour (30 minutes). This time I'm talking about is, of course, Brasilia time.
=======
Gabriel of Salvington:
               I'm following the collective broadcasts.
               Yes, we are calling people to seek to develop skills as transmitters and receivers.
              Step one and seek to advance spiritually. To advance spiritually, you must make important and meaningful positive moral decisions. Each person has their own personal characteristics and can develop the skills as transmitter and receiver.
               I am inviting many visitors to the Serara Forum to register as members and also begin the service as transmitter and receiver in the light of God.
                     Likewise, this is a message for all, members and visitors of the Serara Forum.
=======
Machiventa Melchizedek:
                    In Abraham's time there was a very confusing period in humanity. In this way, I physically incarnated myself and was known as the Priest and Wise of Salem (Jerusalem). I was the master of Abraham, the patriarch of the three major monotheistic religions of the world, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
                  The recovery effort on the Urantia planet is now being increased. Many celestial beings will be incarnated in the physical body. So this message is a warning message, not to be surprised, with the great entourage of celestial beings physically incarnate and that will act on the planet Urantia aiming at the spiritual recovery of humanity.
=======
               Julio We are at the end of the collective broadcast today, September 15, 2018, Saturday. The time now is 01:45 PM.

=======
JDL:
                 Again, I thank for the messages received from Michael of Nebadon; Divine Minister Nebadonia; Margul, Son Instructor of the Trinity; Pre'MSha (Thought Adjuster); Lanaforge, Planetary Prince; Ocilliaya, Master Spirit # 4, the Voice of God, Universal Father and of God, the Eternal Son; Gabriel of Salvington and Machiventa Melchizedek (The Wise and Priest of Salem).
                  Thank you for the opportunity to talk to you all informally, during this four-hour period, and when the message was "ripe" (clear) and complete, after dialogue between us, the word of warning that it was time for transmission (message).
                    It was moments of joy, to be able to converse with messengers in the light of God. Thanks for everything.
                    I am available for service as transmitter and receiver.
                  Finally, I ask God that at least 1000 transmitters and receivers come to be part of this team and may God grant me to be one (1) of these thousand (1000) people.
             The time now is 01:56 PM. Time is 12:56 AM in New York.
=======
END
=======

=======
Assunto:  Sobre as Missões de Deus e outros assuntos
Oradores:  Pre’Msha (Ajustador do Pensamento); Michael de Nebadon; Margul (Filho Instrutor da Trindade); Ministra Divina Nebadonia; Lanaforge (O Atual Príncipe Planetário de nosso planeta); Ocilliaya (Espírito Mestre nº. 4, a voz de Deus, Pai Universal  e  de Deus, o Filho Eterno); Gabriel de Salvington; Maquiventa Melquisedeque
Data: 15 de setembro de 2018, sábado
Local e Horário: Brasília/Brasil – Entre 10:00 (AM) e 14:00 (2:00 PM) horário local - ou seja -  Entre 09:00 (AM) até 13:00 (1:00 PM) (horário de Nova Iorque – EUA)
T/R: Julio da Luz (JDL)
=======
Pre’Msha (Ajustador do Pensamento):                  
                  Bom dia. Eu sou seu Ajustador do Pensamento e vou falar contigo no início desta sessão de transmissão e recepção coletiva. Hoje é um dia para procurar desenvolver ainda mais as habilidades de transmissor e receptor.
                  Deixe a luz de Deus, através do Espírito da Verdade e do Espírito Santo, fluírem e levarem suas mãos para a escrita desta mensagem.
             Assim, relaxe e lembre-se que este serviço é importante tanto para o seu avanço espiritual como para a transmissão de mensagem para todos refletirem em algum momento de suas vidas. Michael de Nebadon irá conversar contigo agora.

=======
Michael de Nebadon:              
                 Este é um esforço coletivo conjunto com vocês transmissores e receptores no intuito de enviar mensagens para reflexão, principalmente, sobre as Missões de Deus.
                  Os tempos dos acontecimentos aos olhos humanos será logo (realizado) (acontecerá logo, em breve). Depois das tragédias, as pessoas sentirão necessidade de rever seus conceitos espirituais. O recomeço da humanidade para voltar a trilhar os caminhos na luz de Deus.
                     Os governos dos países que quiserem se desenvolver conjuntamente com as Missões de Deus deverão se manifestar expressamente neste sentido. Agindo desta forma, serão disponibilizados projetos conjuntos e a reconstrução dos países, principalmente, buscando o avanço espiritual de seus respectivos povos, mas fornecendo ajuda (também) nas questões básicas de sobrevivência.
                     Sempre quando as Missões de Deus chegam a um planeta existe o avanço tecnológico proporcionado por estas Missões.
                    No entanto, deve ficar claro que cabe aos governos dos países (nações), requerem esta ajuda espiritual e o desenvolvimento tecnológico e das estruturas básicas de sobrevivência para seus respectivos povos e, em sentido maior, com a interligação das nações se apoiando mutuamente. O Filho Instrutor da Trindade, Margul, quer falar contigo agora.

=======
Margul (Filho Instrutor da Trindade):
                         Sim, meu querido. Estamos prestes a começar a jornada de reinício, do recomeço de um caminho que irá terminar em uma nova fase, a Era da Luz e da Vida.
                 Aos poucos, a humanidade irá perceber a necessidade de superar os desafios, inicialmente de sobrevivência, para ir além, no sentido de proporcionar às pessoas (...) uma qualidade de vida, com recursos humanos e tecnológicos, para o desenvolvimento de tecnologia em busca de melhores dias. Melhores dias com mais tempo para as pessoas terem lazer. Mais tempo para as pessoas desenvolverem suas habilidades intelectuais. Mais tempo para as pessoas refletirem sobre a eternidade na luz de Deus.
                           O começo será daqui a pouco, em breve. Um começo nada fácil diante das catástrofes que estão prestes a acontecer. Mas depois da escuridão, vem o alvorecer de um novo dia. Novo dia espiritual para este planeta.
                        Não se trata, já, da Era da Luz e da Vida e sim a preparação para a chegada posterior da Era de Luz e Vida.

(...)
=======
Michael de Nebadon:                  
                     Sim, sou eu Michael de Nebadon que estou retomando a conversa contigo agora. Muito mais do que a maioria das pessoas podem imaginar, o destino deste planeta está na recuperação espiritual e depois, a chegada da Era de Luz e de Vida. Mas vai além, com o destino ligado a Deus, o Último e a Deus, o Absoluto.
               Haverá uma ligação deste planeta com o Espaço Exterior. As missões de Seres Absonitas já estão trabalhando neste sentido.

(...)                    
                        Depois de superadas as questões básicas de sobrevivência, de avanço tecnológico, da chegada da Era de Luz e de Vida, haverá uma mobilização enorme para preparação da ligação entre o Grande Universo, domínio de Deus, o Supremo ligando em ações conjuntas com o Espaço Exterior, domínio de Deus, o Último. E, na união destes esforços na busca da luz de Deus, a unidade de Deus, o Absoluto.
                       Tudo isto acontecerá no tempo devido.
                      Agora, no entanto, questões mais urgentes precisam ser  feitas. O desenvolvimento e ampliação deste grupo de transmissores e um dos passos que foram planejados e está sendo executado.
                    Assim é importante o engajamento,  a persistência  e a continuidade dos esforços dos transmissores e receptores.

(...)
=======
Ministra Divina Nebadônia:    
                             Assim como Michael de Nebadon falou contigo agora, o esforço coletivo envolve diretamente uma quantidade significativa de seres espirituais. Eu, como consorte de Michael de Nebadon, estou também neste trabalho conjunto de recuperação espiritual do planeta.
                       Já foi dito, mas é importante repetir. Quanto mais vocês procurarem realizar um serviço, mais se desenvolvem às habilidades diante, inclusive, da ajuda do Espírito Santo.
                        O Espirito da Verdade de Michael de Nebadon, junto com seus respectivos Ajustadores do Pensamento, e dos seus Serafins Guardiões do Destino, e de Seres Intermediários, e, inclusive, de Seres Absonitos, apenas para citar como exemplos. Estão engajados nesta (...) espiritual individual de cada um e coletivo.
                     O que eu quero dizer, meu querido, e esta mensagem é para todos, é a necessidade de persistir, a continuidade, no serviço de transmissão.  Arrumar um tempo em suas agendas de compromissos para desenvolver esta habilidade espiritual que busca o crescimento individual e coletivo a nível de espírito.

(...)
=======
                     Hoje é um dia especial, pois significa a continuidade dos esforços coletivos. É uma maratona, considerando as últimas transmissões, pois são quatro horas que você está disponibilizando para este serviço.
                           Por mais que seja um teste de resistência, é uma atividade para ampliar a concentração. Então, relaxe. As mensagens irão vir, naturalmente, aos poucos, muitas vezes após minutos de silêncio e pausa.

(...)
=======
Lanaforge:      
                        Agora sou eu, o novo Príncipe Planetário deste planeta Urantia e de Panoptia, Lanaforge.
                    Fique tranquilo. Por mais que o tempo dos acontecimentos, na visão de alguns, esteja distante, o tempo dos acontecimentos já começou. A cada fase espiritual de um planeta existe a renovação espiritual com um fluxo de energia novo e renovado.
                A caminhada em direção da Era de Luz e de Vida necessita de profundos ajustes no planeta Urantia. A restruturação da sociedade com novos valores deverá partir dos governos das nações que queiram  (desejam) agir em conjunto conosco.
                   Este recado que foi transmitido anteriormente por Michael é confirmado por minhas palavras.
               A sobrevivência, em um primeiro momento, e a evolução espiritual, bem como as novas tecnologias serão disponibilizadas pelas diversas Missões de Deus, que estarão organizadas por diversos seres celestiais entre eles, os Melquisedeques, que contam também com a ajuda dos Seres Absonitos e do retorno de Adão e Eva, juntamente com muitos de seus filhos.
              Vocês transmissores estão renovando as boas novas que em breve serão vistas aos olhos físicos dos homens.
                    Sim, primeiro deverá existir a mobilização dos governos, requerendo que estes projetos se desenvolvam em seus respectivos países e nações.
                    Com o requerimento dos governos, de forma expressa, haverá a reunião dos esforços das Missões de Deus para o desenvolvimento de cada país e nação engajada na busca do retorno espiritual na luz de Deus e, principalmente comprometidos  em ajudar a desenvolver mecanismos de ajustes espirituais, que irão culminar no início, futuro, da Era de Luz e de Vida.
                     Estamos fazendo, cada um de nós, o serviço na luz de Deus para recuperar o planeta.  Por enquanto, são estas minhas palavras de conforto e de alento para você e para todos.

(...)
=======
                       Quando acontecerem as catástrofes, algumas partes do planeta serão preservadas. Entre eles (locais que serão preservados) Brasília que fica no centro do Brasil, que fica no centro da América do Sul.
                          No entanto, por causa das catástrofes haverá vários problemas, inclusive, em relação a continuidade do fornecimento de energia elétrica.
                        Você viu recentemente uma reportagem na televisão brasileira, que no Estado brasileiro que faz divisa (fronteira) com a Venezuela está havendo grandes problemas no fornecimento de energia elétrica e que muitos aparelhos como geladeira estão sendo queimados  por causa da interrupção e retorno repentino da energia elétrica. Você viu também que muitas pessoas estão usando o estabilizador de computador para proteger a geladeira e outros equipamentos elétricos.
                     Então, meu querido, isto é um exemplo de como situações previsíveis, no caso, a interrupção e retorno repentino de energia elétrica pode ocasionar problemas em equipamentos.
                     A solução adotada por muitos foi o uso de estabilizador. Lembre-se que a busca de soluções diante dos desafios será a grande decisão que cada um deve refletir.
                     Eu tenho uma conexão forte contigo e eu sei que mensagem que possa significar soluções para as pessoas é uma característica de sua personalidade.

(...)                Lembre-se que a experiência passada de outras pessoas que conseguem soluções, pode ser usada também por  outras pessoas.
                        Esta reflexão é sobre a reunião de esforços coletivos  para buscar, na medida do possível, a continuidade dos serviços mais essenciais e urgentes.

=======
(JDL):
                   Agora são 11:28, horário local de Brasília (Brasil). Estamos chegando a quase metade do tempo previsto para a transmissão coletiva de hoje de quatro horas.
                      Eu peço a Deus, que o Espírito da Verdade de Michael de Nebadon (Jesus), o Espirito Santo da Ministra Divina Nebadônia e meu próprio Ajustador do Pensamento estejam sempre juntos comigo para eu desenvolver as habilidades de transmissor e receptor.
                   Neste período de quatro horas, eu estou aqui, no quarto do escritório, sozinho, com a porta fechada e telefone desligado para evitar qualquer interrupção.
                    Neste período eu estou disponível para receber e transmitir mensagens na luz de Deus. Eu estou disponível para esta transmissão coletiva sobre as Missões de Deus e sobre assuntos diversos relativos ao bem-estar físico e espiritual das pessoas.

(,,,)                Desde já eu agradeço, com um muito obrigado, pelas mensagens já recebidas nesta data, dia 15 de setembro de 2018, sábado.
                  Muito obrigado, Michael de Nebadon; Ministra Divina Nebadonia; Filho Instrutor da Trindade Margul; Principe Planetário Lanaforge, Pre’Msha, meu Ajustador do Pensamento.
                         Eu continuarei aguardando mais mensagens de acordo com a vontade de Deus.

(...)
=======
Ocilliaya:          
                     Eu sou o Espírito Mestre nº 4, Ocilliaya, a voz de Deus, Pai Universal e Deus, o Filho Eterno.
                    Esta transmissão coletiva está sendo acompanhada por muitos que estão nos céus. O importante é que você e todos reflitam sobre o momento histórico em suas vidas. A importância do uso do tempo presente, com ações efetivas para o desenvolvimento do espírito. Cada pessoa deve refletir, quais são os atos, as ações necessárias para a própria evolução espiritual no presente, no agora.
                     Com a evolução espiritual aumenta as habilidades, as potencialidades de serviços na luz de Deus de forma a ajudar os semelhantes  (próximos).
                      Este momento de reflexão, serve para muitos pensarem sobre seus respectivos destino e como sua ações, suas decisões na luz de Deus, são atitudes co-criadoras e que irão ajudar no desenvolvimento e na chegada, em breve, da Era de Luz e de Vida.
                      Antes da chegada da Era de Luz e de Vida, haverá catástrofes imensas neste planeta. Mas lembre-se, acima de tudo, que o importante é lembrar que Deus está agindo para recuperar a luz espiritual deste planeta, para que as pessoas reflitam sobre si mesmo e sobre o amor.
                     A eternidade é uma possibilidade real. A eternidade é o caminho natural das pessoas que acreditam em Deus e persistem nesta confiança.
                       A morte física para os mortais ascendentes do tempo e do espaço é uma situação transitória, pois existe a possibilidade de continuidade da caminhada em direção ao Paraíso nos céus. E após, o retorno. E no futuro, uma nova e gloriosa missão para os finalitores no Espaço Exterior.

(...)
=======
                      Quando menos você espera, você recebe uma mensagem.
                     Da mesma forma, muitos pedidos que você fez a Deus, quando você menos espera, você recebe de Deus.
                    Este é apenas um lembrete, que nos intervalos dos acontecimentos, você deve relaxar e agradecer a Deus, pelas graças recebidas.
                         As mensagens que você está recebendo estão interligadas entre elas.

(...)
=======
Michael de Nebadon:
                         Quando as catástrofes chegarem, muitos países deixarão de existir e as nações e os países que continuarem a existir deverão se ajudar mutualmente para possibilitar a sobrevivência de seus respectivos povos e poderem retornar a caminhada espiritual na luz de Deus.
                           Quem tem ouvidos, ouça. Diversas mensagens estão sendo enviadas e muitos governos acompanham o que está acontecendo no Fórum Serara.
                         É tempo de ouvir e avisar seus supervisores. Este é o recado específico as pessoas que estão acompanhando as mensagens do Fórum Serara e tem ligações específicas com seus respectivos governos no intuito de informações privilegiadas. Sendo mais claro, muitos serviços de inteligência de diversos governos acompanham as mensagens do Fórum Serara e devem estas pessoas avisar seus superiores sobre o que está prestes a acontecer.
                           Cada pessoa tem sua própria individualidade e tem suas responsabilidades. Esta mensagem é para profunda reflexão sobre tudo isto.

(...)
=======
Michael de Nebadon:          
                            O tempo de transmissão coletiva de quatro horas foi para testar a capacidade de alguns para longas transmissões. No entanto, serve também para que os transmissores e receptores ajustem suas respectivas rotinas para terem pelo menos um tempo, dentro deste período, para o serviço como transmissor e receptor.
                          Você, Júlio, em alguns momentos, levantou da cadeira, caminhou.  Outros momentos, você até cochilou um pouco (sono leve, consciente), pois acordou cedo. Tudo isto faz parte do aprendizado de cada um, conforme suas características pessoais.
                              Por outro lado, alguns transmissores tem mais facilidade de receber mensagens escrevendo em um papel. Outros,  preferem digitar a mensagem diretamente no computador. Outra forma de receber mensagens são as gravações de áudio. Cada pessoa deve refletir qual o meio melhor de desenvolver a habilidade de transmissão e recepção de acordo com as próprias características pessoais, bem como no contexto de tempo e local e demais fatores pessoais envolvidos para cada um.
                            Você, meu querido, está se esforçando para o serviço.
                             Já passou mais de três horas do começo da transmissão (coletiva) e continua, sempre a disposição. Isto é importante. Este é o momento de comunicação coletiva entre nós e os transmissores. Vou passar a palavra para seu Ajustador do Pensamento.

=======
                         Júlio, você tem procurado desenvolver as habilidades como transmissor e receptor conversando informalmente conosco até que a mensagem esteja clara e quando há a confirmação que você deve, então, fazer a mensagem “oficial”.
                         Este é um mecanismo de transmissão e recepção que estamos desenvolvendo juntos.
                        E esta forma de transmissão tem dado para você, segurança e confiança.
                      Confiança esta, principalmente, por que você pede para o Espírito da Verdade, o Espírito Santo e eu, seu Ajustador do Pensamento estarem juntos, no momento da comunicação oficial, da transmissão oficial.
                    Mesmo nestas mensagens transmitidas coletivamente, nós temos conversado, informalmente, durante a transmissão, bem como, os oradores que transmitem para você tem conversado informalmente.
                     Só quando o diálogo está claro, com a mensagem, é enviado para você um sinal, uma palavra para começar a transmissão oficial. Assim você começa (a transmitir oficialmente).
                     Assim, nós temos buscado desenvolver a habilidade de transmissor e receptor.
                      Estas quatro horas de hoje, são muitas vezes, de conversas informais.
                    Sinto que seu coração está cheio de alegria por este momento, mesmo nas conversas “informais” que não são transcritas.
                  É como se fossem uma conversa de “bastidores” entre um repórter ou jornalista com o entrevistado, conversando informalmente sobre os assuntos que serão tratados (conversados) depois com a reportagem “oficial”.
                      Por outro lado, você pediu que o Espírito da Verdade de Michael de Nebadon (Jesus) e o Espírito Santo (Ministra Divina), bem como eu,  seu Ajustador do Pensamento, esteja com você todo o tempo, para informar com antecedência assuntos importantes de forma “informal”, antes até da mensagem oficial.
                     Este pedido é importante para a filtragem os pensamentos, com a fixação (...) dos pensamentos realmente importantes à nível de desenvolvimento espiritual.
                           Agora são 13:28. A transmissão coletiva tem mais meia hora (30 minutos). Este horário que estou falando é, logicamente, o horário de Brasília.

=======
Gabriel de Salvington:      
                          Estou acompanhando as transmissões coletivas.
                      Sim, nós estamos convocando as pessoas para buscarem desenvolver as habilidades como transmissores e receptores.
                               O primeiro passo e procurar avançar espiritualmente. Para avançar espiritualmente, deve tomar decisões morais positivas importantes e significativas. Cada pessoa tem suas características próprias e pessoais e podem desenvolver as habilidades como transmissor e receptor.
                           Eu estou convidando muitos visitantes do Fórum Serara para cadastrar como membros e começar, também, o serviço como transmissor e receptor na luz de Deus.
                         De igual forma, esta é uma mensagem para todos, membros e visitantes do Fórum Serara.

=======
Maquiventa Melquisedeque:
                                 Na época de Abraão existia um período muito confuso na humanidade. Desta forma, eu me encarnei fisicamente e fui conhecido como o Sacerdote e Sábio de Salém (Jerusalém). Eu fui mestre de Abraão, o patriarca das três principais religiões monoteístas do mundo, o judaísmo, o cristianismo e o islamismo.
                                       O esforço de recuperação do planeta Urantia, agora, está sendo aumentado. Muitos seres celestiais estarão encarnados em corpo físico. Então, este recado é uma mensagem que servem de aviso, para não ficarem surpresos, com a grande comitiva de seres celestes encarnados fisicamente e que irão atuar no planeta Urantia visando a recuperação espiritual da humanidade.

=======
                            Júlio. Estamos no final da transmissão coletiva de hoje, 15 de setembro de 2018, sábado. Agora são 13:40 horário de Brasília

=======
JDL:
                     Novamente, eu agradeço pelas mensagens recebidas de Michael de Nebadon; Ministra Divina Nebadônia; Margul, Filho Instrutor da Trindade; Pre’MSha (Ajustador do Pensamento);  Lanaforge, Príncipe Planetário;  Ocilliaya, Espírito Mestre nº 4, a Voz de Deus, Pai Universal e de Deus, o Filho Eterno; Gabriel de Salvington e de Maquiventa Melquisedeque (O Sábio e Sacerdote de Salém).
                             Obrigado pela oportunidade de conversar com vocês todos informalmente, durante este período de quatro horas, e quando a mensagem estava “madura” (clara) e completa, depois de dialogar entre nós, o aviso, com palavra, de que era o momento para a transmissão (mensagem) “oficial”.
                          Foram momentos de alegria, por poder conversar com mensageiros na luz de Deus. Obrigado por tudo.
                              Eu estou disponível para o serviço como transmissor e receptor.
                        Por fim, eu peço a Deus que pelo menos 1000 (mil) transmissores e receptores venham fazer parte desta equipe e que Deus me conceda ser uma (1) destas  mil (1000) pessoas.
                             Agora são 13:56 (horário de Brasília, Brasil), ou seja, 12:56 horário de Nova Iorque (EUA).
=======
FIM
=======
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 05:25:32 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
When I first entering stillness, there were thoughts coming through my mind which I judged to be of no value or of any significance, since they were not related neither to the broadcast nor dealing with spiritual matters, so I let them go. After about more than one hour, there it came, curiously not in a continuous flow, but in small pieces, as if in a disrupting mode. At the end, I had to format all the text by joining the jolts, so as to make it readable.

« Stop battling against the wind, Clency, you are making it harder than it really is, let it flow and just write down what comes through. We have been observing you for sometime now and we know your desire to serve and your steadfastness. Those are the qualities that we require from an individual to work with and you have them in you, but you are still too timorous to take the plunge, like a cat fearing cold water. There is no chastising here, only a push in the back. »

The use of the pronoun ‘WE’ makes me ask the question : who is speaking ?

« Don’t care too much about names, we are a Team of many in our group and we speak as one. We are here to help, just call on us and we will rush at your doorstep. We, in the Team, congratulate you for your participation to this broadcast, keep it coming and we will talk again »

Thanks to all the Team for stepping in and I welcome your help.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Congratulations Clency you sort of broke through the ice, but you are a tough one to deal with.  I admire them for even trying to make you make sense of your self in this practice.  I see they spoke like I am in that I just do not understand how a man of your delightful mind and spirit finds elocution from the mind of your Adjuster so hard to fathom you practically dragged him out and beat him and all he could mutter were his dying words.  You need a temper tantrum to clear Clency and I mean you need to get really angry and yell at me or yourself or the Adjusters who find someone to do it too.   Your mind is in trumoil and you should understand the emotional need for catharsis.

In English, when "we" is used as was done in your transmission, it is called the IMPERIAL WE.  It is a real term, and Queen Victoria of England made it popular during her reign when she chose to speak in the second person congegation of the verb "to be,"   I am., We are, He She It is.  Kindly note the second person of this verb is very indirect and speaks of being not human but of being an institution.  When the Queen said, "We are not amused," she meant the person she addressed was institutionally wrong to say what he or she said to the Queen.  Your Adjuster, and that is who you spoke to, is an institutional WE when he speaks for all of spirit, and the spirit attitude toward a person who drives the institution nuts about how you approach the simple act of transmitting.

My mother used it on me sometimes like, "We are not going to do that again, are we!"  I think you might see how cold that was to a friendly mistake.  It is institutional and the person who uses is not helping you to be inclusive ( you + I) but separating you from I as being slightly offensive.

Ron_
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 11:42:12 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
In case anyone else missed it ...I would like to mention Ron's post

Michael of Nebadon; Father; Margul
Setting the Bestowal Record Straight Again on Urantia
York, PA Noon Local Time
September 15, 2018

..made after the Broadcast today in the begining post of this thread
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Dear Newstarfire:

Thank you, Phyllis, for the heads up on Ron's post at the beginning of the Broadcast thread.  I missed it; a most important and revealing post to date in my opinion.  Enjoy the read everyone.  As noted in her post:

Michael of Nebadon; Father; Margul
Setting the Bestowal Record Straight Again of Urantia
York, PA Noon Local Time
September 15, 2018

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
This thread is so full of good news that it takes me some time to digest, particular this one which took my breath away :

« As your Father on high, make sure you understand that all of you, including the gobsmacked Clency, are part of this Mission and will be attired properly and fully in a jacket and a tie for men and appropriate dress for women, and that all are part of the headquarters fully established now in York, Pennsylvania »

Dear Father, despite the weaknesses of your ‘gobsmacked son’, in Your Compassion and Love, You have fixed your choice on me and I thank You with all my heart, hoping not to deceive You. Amen
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 10:47:32 AM by Clency »
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Ron will the end of the Lucifer Rebellion be a wait and see situation  or will it be publicize through out the world with the introduction of the Micheal Mission? Or will it only be in spirit?

Domtia

Weydevu

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Weydevu, my view is that this is a dispensational event and not a public event.  The last place that affected the Salvington Government was the Bestowal world Urantia and it is of the utmost importance to be cleaned up as it is an example for Spirit to portray to the rest of the universe, that evil cannot reign Supreme even on a lost planet like Urantia.  Now do you thin the public as they are today could fathom the event and know what adjudication means to them as most, if they ever think about it, consider the Bible story of a war in heaven as a fable.  It would create a lot of useless controversy I am sure to make ti generally known up front. What has to happen is people will have to start reading the sixth epochal revelation to know the event occurred and the awful mess it created,  not only on Urantia,  but right up into the highest councils of Paradise.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "As usual Ron is right as rain but let me add this:  Lucifer hated me in particular and wanted to destroy Urantia right down to its molten core that keeps the planet spinning and forces its gravity to be evenly distributed across its surface.  But we did have the adjudication of the Lucifer Rebellion completed on March 16, 1986 and that is sufficient to clear out of the records as an ongoing affront to all of Us on high.  But Ron is right, this is a Bestowal Planet and it must be associated with only the highest ideals and working ways for spirit and for that reason the Sixth Epochal Dispensation recognizes that it is purged off the land itself and Jesus, who appears within possibly weeks from now, will clear it with the public if they ask him what happened to Lucifer or the devil?    Michael of Nebadon."

MOTHER SPIRIT = "We are determining that the Lucifer Rebellion was ended here on Urantia eighty years ago with the end of WW II.  But the trial that has unfolded since then over nation states and their war like tendencies has caused us to rething the Lucifer Rebellion still present on Urantia in the people who perpetuate war and ware like tendencies.  Trump is among the worst examples of this tendency to proclaim war as the essential factor in governance.  Mother Spirit."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi Ron and Wedevu, about four weeks ago, I dreamt of the return of Jesus. In this dream I could see Jesus coming through the clouds with many followers and I presumed they were Angels. A huge white silver cross lit up the sky behind them, and when they reached ground level they seemed to hoover over the ground.I was about 100 meters away from them but I could hear Jesus speaking in a perfect American accent as if he was standing beside me and of course I was gobsmacked. The whole event was so real I thought that it actually did happen. I'm not sure in reality when he returns, will he come discretely or will it be like my dream, Domtia .

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
As it has been said before, there will be a low profile in regards to the Celestials incarnation, so we can expect, for the Second Return of Jesus, that there will be no ‘fanfare and trumpets’, but there is a possibility that He makes His Presence known to the world through the medias, by participating in a UN assembly. However, nothing is written on the rock as to His planning, there can be many changes in His schedule, depending on the circumtances prevailing in the world at the moment in time. As for myself, I am looking forward with much « lust » for this event to take place. Domtia