Author Topic: please see message under GENERAL for transmitters for 091518  (Read 135 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
please see message under GENERAL for transmitters for 091518
« on: September 13, 2018, 01:40:06 PM »
I am posting a reminder message to go see in the General category a message for all transmitters.  We have another puzzle to put together with your help and all are welcome to join in when the time comes. 

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron knows perception is lacking on this site for many reasons.  You are reminded by this extra post to recall all transmitters are asked to come together again this weekend on 15 Sept 2018 to contribute to a very important change of plans not only for Ron, but almost all of you who are transmitters.  Dominick O. you are the newest transmitter of the lot and take it easy and you are allowed to do it your way in advance if this conflicts with your schedule.  Be aware everyone else must use the 15 Sept 9am to 1PM NYT zone as presented in the message in GENERAL.  Thank you.  Michael."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: please see message under GENERAL for transmitters for 091518
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 04:13:11 PM »
Roger that Father Michael! I stand by at attention to take dictation on computer on Sept 15 at 11pm my time. Thank you Michael and Ron. May all come together well.

Sue/7inOcean

Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 05:34:01 PM »
 :)   Father Michael of Nebadon, ..., you can count on my presence to receive the 'message' of 'one' of your beloved heavenly family !!!, ..., I find this kind of activity extremely exciting and very and stimulating!!!   ;) 8)

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 10:15:06 PM »
Thank you Michael of Nebadon for reporting in advance a new "collective" broadcast on September 15, 2018, Saturday, New York City time, East Coast, between 09:00 AM (morning) to 01:00 PM (afternoon).

For now, as "daylight saving time" continues on the US East Coast, the time difference between Brasilia (Brazil) is 1 hour, that is, from 10:00 AM (morning) to 02 : 00 PM (afternoon).

=======

Obrigado Michael de Nebadon por informar com antecedência uma nova transmissão "coletiva", no dia 15 de setembro de 2018, sábado, horário de Nova Yorque (EUA), Costa Leste (EUA), entre às 09:00 AM (da manhã) até 01:00 PM (da tarde).

Por enquanto, como continua o "horário de verão" na costa leste dos EUA, a diferença de fuso horário com Brasília (Brasil) é de 1 (uma) hora, ou seja, entre as 10:00 AM (da manhã) até 02:00 PM (da tarde).
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 12:37:16 AM »
"I will make room in my job to write down anything they want me to transmit, because, I was given an ultimatum that 'transmitters like the scribe (me) who  fail to concentrate and receive will be removed of the list'".   Even though I am not ready to full capacity, I will make my best to show my desire to do it.
I had a bad morning today and the day before for family issues and fail every intent to receive anything that make sense, only the ultimatum came very clear to me.

Rene

« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 09:41:11 AM by Rene A Duran »

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 10:08:49 PM »
The super typhoon 'Mangkhut' is now thrashing the Philippines and unless electric power will be cut off, I'll be ready to take down transmissions later tonight. The Carolinas also is getting badly hit by Florence now.Stay safe everybody.
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~