Author Topic: Audio Transmission / A Beautiful Morning  (Read 68 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / A Beautiful Morning
« on: September 14, 2018, 03:01:53 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: A Beautiful Morning
Place: Valls, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 14th Sept. 2018  09:01 Local  07:01 Z

https://app.box.com/s/r10bnl6k8f5ich5rwkpo4f0jzl56f2mm

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / A Beautiful Morning
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 09:23:19 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

A Beautiful Morning

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. I would just like to share what I am feeling because I have come further south in Catalonia, to a place where I have friends and where I stay in the same hotel and I normally take a walk in the morning, like I am now just outside the hotel but it is such a beautiful morning, it’s a little bit cool, I suppose is the word, it’s not cold but it’s cool, a typical september morning here.

The sky is so a beautiful blue with white high clouds, it is so beautiful, one cannot help have a feeling of praising God and wanted to jump up and down, with thanks giving it, it is such a wonderful feeling. I am sure you all experience this from time to time and well that is what I want to share with you this morning and also I am looking forward very much for to-morrow.

Well, for me it will be to-morrow afternoon, to take part in this second broadcast and to write down anything what we receive. As I mentioned yesterday, it is so very important and I ask each and all, each and everyone of you, to come and take your part in this, claim your part, that is to say, claim what is really yours, as a son and a daughter of Father, to partake in co-creating a new world for Father and this is just the beginning, it is so very important.

But I don’t want to repeat everything that I said yesterday because I am sure you understand anyway and you take in a message, it’s just that. As I said in the beginning, I want to share this moment with you, it is so beautiful and it reminds me that when I am surrounded by nature, it reminds me how beautiful and how wonderful the work of Father is and I cannot help but feel the urge to praise and give thanks.

Here with my Beloved Thought Adjuster and my Guides, oh excuse me for a moment, I must be very careful because the ground I am walking on is very rocky of falling stones. Anyway, I won’t keep you anymore, any longer shall we say, so I just want to share this with you this morning. May be I will do another transmission later to-day Anyway, thank you for listening, those of you who do, but it is such a pleasure for me to talk to you in the morning.

Thank you for listening, I bid you all a good day, have a lovely Friday, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.