Author Topic: A world of confusions  (Read 81 times)

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
A world of confusions
« on: September 17, 2018, 10:02:40 PM »
Transmitters : Nebadonia, Michael of Nebadon
Receiver : Clency
Subject : A world of confusions

Nebadonia : « You have me in your mind for sometime, because you want a message from me and you call on me in a prayer, so here I am. I am not well known in your world, most of you don’t even know my name and many confuse me with other entities, but they don’t really know who I am. Since Andon and Fonta, the first human beings, I have been endowing all my children with my spirit adjutants, to help you all in your mental, intellectual and spiritual development, in co-ordination with your Thought Adjuster, a gift of the Universal Father. All combined make your freewill, another gift of the Father, to work perfectly well. Without all these, you should have been like a puppet on a string, so my dear child, make good use of them all. Hold on, there is Michael who wants to say a few words. »

Michael of Nebadon : We welcome you in the Michael Mission, you are most needed in that part of the world where the workers in the field are few. The confusion will reach its ultimate point when the Mission will be well grounded and running, many will look for answers, this is when you come into play. Don’t be afraid, you will know at the right time how to react and what to say. ( Do you have anymore to add ? ) Stay the course and be of good cheer. That’s all for now.

Thank you Mother Spirit Nebadonia, thank you Michael of Nebadon for your visit to me, I do really appreciate. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.