Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Stocktaking  (Read 67 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Stocktaking
« on: September 18, 2018, 01:35:18 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Stocktaking
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 18th Sept.2018  07:34 Local  05:34 Z

https://app.box.com/s/jxxaqw4b4kc5kr193buhn9x78kkwrjy7

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Stocktaking
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 09:26:38 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Stocktaking

Lemuel : Good morning to you all. To-day is a good day for stocktaking and so let us talk about taking stock. I am sure you all know what I mean, so let us start by taking stock of what we have got that can be given away or get rid of. I think a very good place to start will be your wardrobe where you keep your clothes and start on the shelf at the top and ask yourself when was the last time you have a look to see what is up there in those boxes and look at your clothes.

What was the last time you wore that particular suit or that jersey or that jumper or whatever it is. How many pairs of shoes do you have, when was the last time you wore a particular pair of shoes. Now I feel very sorry for those of you who simply cannot throw anything away, there are many people like this and in fact they suffer tremendously, because in fact it is based on fear, you are afraid that you will need it again some day, whatever it is and so you keep it.

I have no doubt that there are things in your wardrobe that you have not worn for years and still you keep it. You have been told many times I am sure that we change quite frequently throughout our lives, we are not the same as we were seven years ago. In fact, we are different. I remember reading many years ago, but I cannot remember who wrote the words, saying that if you have something that you have not used for seven years, please just get rid of it, it is blocked up energy, all is energy, you know that and energy needs to flow, it needs to move.

So, stocktaking is a wonderful opportunity to move energy that has been static for years. Now that we are in autumn, it is an excellent time to do this stocktaking. The time of harvest is in, the grapes have been harvested and we all give thanks to Father for what we have reaped at harvest time. Soon, it will be another Christmas and there will be even more things that you will want to keep. Now is an excellent time for stocktaking.

Let us suppose now that you have finished stocktaking in your wardrobe and I suggest the next place will be where you park your car in the garage. Some of you already may be full of trepidation not wishing to confront everything that you store there in your garage, but my dear friends it must be done. I want you to think of something else for a moment, if you were to die to-day, someone is gone to have the problem of sorting it out all your stuff, all your stock that you should have taking care of beforehand.

It is not a good idea to leave problems to one’s children to sort out and therefore think about them, think about other people who will remain after you have gone, will have the job of sorting out your belongings, think that you yourself could have sorted it out years before. So, this is the time for stocktaking, things that you have had for years, clothes that you have not worn for years needs to be given away to other people, poor people who need clothes and shoes.

Move it on, not just clothes but everything and anything that you have not used for a reasonable amount of time, then get rid of it, pass it on to those who can use it and who need it, because there are always those people who need what you never used. Think about that for a moment, you are preventing other people from enjoying those things that you never use or need. There is another form of stocktaking and this perhaps is one of the hardest when we think about personal relationships can this also be regarded as stocktaking.

There are friends and acquaintances when you have known each others for many years and generally speaking as the years go by, the contact is less and less frequent and so the relationship ends in a more natural way where in fact there is no stocktaking, so to speak, to take care of, but just think for a moment, your present situation, here as a member of the forum, your commitment to work for the Father and the Missions and what that it means to you personally and what it may mean to the closest members of your family.

If you think seriously about this for a moment, you will come to realise that there may be one or two persons that you will need to separate yourself from. This is a hard decision I know but they may be one or two of your friends or family who in fact are taking energy from you. There are many people who are so negative and have a bleak look upon life and every time you are in their company they drain your energy and it is this sort of person that you need to get rid of, in a nicest possible way of course, but just be ware of this, stocktaking is not just about thingness, about your possessions, it is also about those people that you are in contact with and who you may need to release and let them go.

You all know the saying : he who travels light, travels far and this is true. So, be bold, be brave, face your stocktaking in the company of your Beloved Indwelling Father Fragment. I say this deliberately because there is nothing that your Beloved Thought Adjuster will not help you with and He will be too pleased to help you with this stocktaking, because He knows how you have cluttered up your wardrobe, your garage and other places with things that you never use.

So, take your Beloved Thought Adjuster into your confidence and trust Him and ask Him – do you really need this or that ? Also, ask Him for the courage to let it go, give it away to someone else who needs it and you will find the next time you need to stocktaking, in fact there will be little stock and this how it should be. You alway have what you need, the problem is what you want to keep for no other reason than saving things for a rainy day and that is always based on fear that you will not have what you need in the future which of course is a lack of faith in your Father.

So, dear brothers and sisters, take stock of what you have and what you are able to move on, it is a wonderful exercise and I can assure you that you will feel and you will be so much lighter to get rid of so much blockup energy, so I wish you a very good stocktaking. Have a lovely day, be happy and try to enjoy this, yes you can enjoy giving things away to other people.

Thank you all for listening, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.