Author Topic: Pray Always  (Read 137 times)

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Pray Always
« on: September 18, 2018, 10:57:22 AM »

Subject:  Pray Always
Speaker:  Thought Adjuster
Date:  September 18, 2018
Time: and Place:  Lafayette, Louisiana - 9:15 AM CDT, 10:15 EDT
Category: New Transmission 

The sun rises this morning in all it's glory.  We expect 106 degrees F  heat index today.  I call on my TA in a practice session this morning to give me a word or phrase to keep in mind throughout the day as a test of my strength of focus.  Have You a message or suggestion my Father fragment within?

"Try this out....Pray Always.  Paul challenged His followers to so the same.  Of course, it is not required to kneel or be still or anything like that.  Rather, keep Me in your every thought.  With practice this exercise can be taken literally.  When driving a car, or giving direction to someone you work with in business, eating lunch, and so on, today you will feel that it is impossible.  But with practice you can, and it is so rewarding.  Remember your first reactions to a car taking you out of your lane?  Tomorrow you will remember it in a different way., and the next day you will thank Me for advising you, when your cursing turns into a smile for receiving the gift of challenge.  When you fail, and you will at least for a while, think of Me, think of Paul.  You should be so lucky to have the challenges that Paul had to overcome during his lifetime on Urantia.  I have had to endure you all these years, and what could be more difficult than that?" (Thanks a lot).

Anything else my dear One? "What... you ask for more?  Handle this request that you pray always and let us see how it goes for today, and we will talk again tomorrow."

Thank you, and I will do my best today.         Steve

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pray Always
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 11:17:00 AM »
What a pleasant transmission, Steve.  Thank you.  Maybe like you, but maybe not, I get so vexed over things during the day that just go wrong and fixing them the fix goes wrong too, I get to swearing like a trooper to vent.  How nice it is to hear that walking prayers are effective too and maybe I should just try one now and then instead of working to keep my blood pressure  from pointing so fast upward these days.  Great work, Steve.  I thank your Adjuster I believe and his reference to Paul, one of my favorite sufferers too.
RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania