Author Topic: What does it entail ?  (Read 48 times)

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
What does it entail ?
« on: September 18, 2018, 08:02:56 PM »
Transmitter : Thought Adjuster
Receiver : Clency
Subject : What does it entail ?

During this moment of stillness, I stay focus to receive a message from any Celestial who may approach me. Thank you heartfully.

Thought Adjuster : « Since the announcement of the end of the Lucifer rebellion, you have been thinking what effect will that have in your daily life and what will be the consequences in the affairs of the world. As you know well, Lucifer himself is no more and his gang of rebels has been dismantled for ever, but you cannot imagine the all mess those miscreants have left after being knocked down.

Just imagine a mined field after a war, where every step can be fatal to a life and to make it secure for everyone there is a need to clean all the area. This is a very difficult exercise that cannot be done without a good team of experts in this kind of enterprise and it takes a great deal of concentration so as to avoid loosing lives. In his last attempt to counteract Michael’s plan, knowing well that he had lost definitely the battle against Him, Lucifer has used all his genius putting in place a system that will caused big damages.

This is what Michael and His army of angels have been dealing with – the cleansing of the Lucifer rebellion’s remnants. Now that all is over, does that mean, for you humans on Urantia, that you are done with it, that you can enjoy life in its fullness ? The invisible realm is certainly at rest with this and is taking its normal course, but you must keep in mind that, in regards to the visible world, there is still a lot of work to do.

So, you must expect to go through hard times and this is why a plan has been put into place by Michael for the rehabilitation of Urantia and to bring her to Light and Life. This plan has been remodeled many times due to unforeseeable circumstances, but nevertheless it is still on-going and will surely be carried out successfully. Don’t get worried, my dear ward, knowing that I am always by your sides and be in peace. Domtia »

Thank you my Beloved.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.