Author Topic: The Supreme Being: Standard vs. Divergent Evolution  (Read 2646 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
The Supreme Being: Standard vs. Divergent Evolution
« on: September 18, 2018, 11:16:27 PM »
Topic:       The  Supreme Being:
                'Standard Evolution’ vs. ‘Divergent Evolution’
Teacher:   Mighty Messenger in Service on Urantia
T/R:           Amethyst
Date:         September 18, 2018

Mighty Messenger:

“You who study the Urantia Book with dedication all know well the Supreme Being is an evolving, and experiential Deity, so I will not discuss that at this time.  There are many factors and directions of motion that move the Supreme Being both inward and upward as well as outward into the outer space levels.  But I at this time want to discuss with you one aspect of the Supreme that has not as yet been recognized by, not only humans, but also not fully understood by many celestial beings.

“We see the Supreme Being stretched in all directions as He grows each day closer to His potential and there is a pattern developing that should be noted.  For time immemorial, our Supreme has been increasing by incorporating the evolutionary trends of behavior and function of what we can refer to as ‘standard evolution’.  That is to say that most planets, systems, constellations, and local universes have a pretty set way of evolving, and while each is unique, they all fill a set pattern of what can be anticipated for them.  All of this is absorbed by the Supreme Being as He continues His journey toward complete manifestation.  

“But there is now a pattern that is emerging that on a minuscule scale is showing early signs of rare sectors in the seven superuniverses that do not fit the mold as you might say.  We have now been given the nomenclature of ‘divergent evolution’.  By this we mean that there are places in creation that are evolving totally outside of the so-called standard way.  They create situations that have not yet been experienced by the Supreme.  Each time the Supreme is presented one of these, He pauses as if trying to see where this particular puzzle piece fits, and then continues His movement.

“Urantia happens to be one of those planets, and by extension that includes the local universe of Nebadon.  This divergent evolution is seen to be unpredictable and presents new options for the pilgrims of time and space to consider.  I could detail a great deal of information about the unique circumstances of your planet, some of it noted in your Urantia Book, and some of it just coming to light now with the fusion of some mortals and the expected increase in their numbers to follow.  Just as a familiar old-growth forest is suddenly taken down by a seemingly  brutal forest fire, it soon gives way to numerous varieties of wildflowers, grasses, and wildlife.  The old predictable reality of the forest has given way to a totally new beginning and an opportunity to grow in a very different direction.  

“All harshness that happens to individuals, planets and beyond, as Urantia has experienced, is compensated by new circumstances that will forever change the status quo for them.  The hardships they have endured are directly proportional to the priceless opportunities and blessing they might receive, and also are provided to the Supreme for His edification as well.  Your are truly living in times and in a place that gives pause to all of creation as they look on in wonderment in what potentially lies before you.  But the ball is now in your hands to see to it that the Supreme does indeed receive the experiences that are so rich and distinctive to you.  

“This ‘divergent evolution’ has existed in the past and in other superuniverses, but Urantia is one of a kind and only she has the unique qualities at this time that can nourish the spiral tendrils that sprout from the direction of Urantia, adding deeper truth, beauty, and goodness to this emerging Deity.  Be ever aware that the unique qualities that are the result of this divergent sojourn of the Supreme, can be realized only with your participation.  Should Urantia fail to realize and actualize her potential, then so too, will all of this be excluded from the final realization of the Supreme.”

Amethyst’s Adjuster:

“I now ask my ward to close this transmission as she is experiencing sharp pains in her head and around her eyes.  She is growing new circuits in her brain that need exercise, but enough for today as she needs a rest.”

End
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Supreme Being: Standard vs. Divergent Evolution
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 02:36:48 AM »
@Amethyst, This certainly provides food for thought and I cannot help but submit to this overwhelming sense of obligation we now have to the Supreme Being. I am so guilty of taking for granted the unique cosmic value our lives on Urantia may present to the Supreme Being. Predictability has not been the norm for many of us as our lives have taken many twists and turns to get us to where we are. Wendy

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Supreme Being: Standard vs. Divergent Evolution
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 07:43:53 AM »
Hi Amethyst

Only after I received and published in the Serara Forum today's message (The Service in Union) that I read this other message that you received.

I feel that somehow the two messages are linked.

======= 

Oi Ametista

Somente depois que eu recebi e publiquei no Fórum Serara a mensagem de hoje (O Serviço em União) que eu li esta outra mensagem que você recebeu. 

Eu sinto que, de alguma forma, as duas mensagens estão ligadas.

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)