Author Topic: Audio Transmission / It is never a waste of time.  (Read 126 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / It is never a waste of time.
« on: September 20, 2018, 11:10:54 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject. It is never a waste of time.
Place: Girona Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 20th Sept. 2018 17.10 Local  15:10 Z

https://app.box.com/s/qydofzj4heya8txczp4b780hzb2cn1dy

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / It is never a waste of time.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 08:01:33 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

It is never a waste of time

Lemuel : Good afternoon everyone. At this moment I have no idea of whatsoever why my Beloved has….well, let me explain. I returned to Girona from lunch with a friend and passing through or passing by one of our favourite places my Beloved told me to stop and walk here as many times in the morning and recorded a message.

But the point it is now almost four o’clock in the afternoon and we have a temperature of about 33°, so in fact it is very warm and in any case I decided to switch on my tape recorder and see what happens, just in case there is something particular that He wants to mention.

I am in a wood area, so there is shade here now in this part anyway and the temerature is really quite hot. I am here again and I pause for a while, not wanting to be silent for so long and keep you waiting. There is a lovely song from the bird here. Well, I do have a title to the subject and it is : ‘It is never a waste of time’.

Well, I want you all to know and think seriously about the fact that it is never a waste of time because Lemuel thought that to stop here at this time in the afternoon, with the temperature so high that in fact I would not be able to communicate with him or for whatever reason I will have no message to share with you and he thought momentarily that it would be a waste of time.

So, I am here to tell you  all and to Lemuel that it is never a waste of time, because the fact that Lemuel did stop the car and got out of the car and here we are walking in our favourite place really, but not this time of the day of course, that in fact he did listen and paid heed to the prompting that I gave him and so here we are.

It is  never a waste of time because there is always something that your Beloved Indwelling Father Fragments can impart to you, although you may be unconscious of the fact, nevertheless if you have heeded the prompting from your Beloved Thought Adjuster, no matter what time of the day or night and no matter if you think it is a waste of time or not, if you have responded in a way that you are accustomed, it is never a waste of time.

It is also a very agreeable thing, a very pleasant thing to see for Us, your Thought Adjusters, that our beloved wards have responded to the call to enter into stillness and to try to be with Us. So, I would just like to repeat, to all of you here on the forum : it is never a waste of time. You could never possibly waste your time when you have turned inward to be with Me or to be with Us, your Beloved Thought Adjusters.

So, I have no specific thing to talk to you this afternoon, not at all, I just wanted you to respond, to say once again - it is never a waste of time and so I don’t want to keep Lemuel out for a long time in this heat and so….

Yes well….. I turn around and I am walking back in the direction from where I parked the car, because it is very warm. Well, here you have it, I am so pleased that in fact I did stop and parked the car and decided to walk here and so it is simply a short message.

I am very pleased that I have been able to communicate something to you, my dear brothers and sisters, it is such a joy always to speak to you and so. This is me and my Beloved, this is all we need to say really this afternoon. It is a very short message, but nevertheless I can see it is an important one. So thank you all for listening and remember – it is never a waste of time. Thank you all very much, I bid you a good afternoon, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.