Author Topic: One Without Name and Number - The Orchestra of Life  (Read 196 times)

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
One Without Name and Number - The Orchestra of Life
« on: September 20, 2018, 04:15:10 PM »
One Without Name and Number - The Orchestra of Life - 20-Sep-18 - Newstarsaphire, CA
Teacher:   One Without Name and Number
Subject:  The Orchestra of Life
20-Sep-18 4:01 PM  EST   20:01 hrs GMT /Z
T/R:    Newstarsaphire, ON, CA

“It is not often that I come to a world that is so engaged in revolution and by that I mean re-evolution.  I am going to make it clear that the evolutionary path of this small blue planet has been put in the fast-lane to spiritual and physical changes.

"I’m not here to assuage your fears but to increase your awareness, and is that not why you are here and keep returning to see ‘what’s up’.  Well what’s up is you, your planet, your awareness, your correction, your potentials; and tell me isn’t that what you’ve all been praying for?  Are you so surprised and shocked that that which is in the will of the Father will come to pass?  

“You’ve been given hints and snippets here and there through other messages that these changes are to come to pass but it is your minds that fail to comprehend the enormity of it all.  Don’t worry that won’t stop what needs to happen from taking place.  Your belief systems may be playing catch-up for a while but you are sons of God and children of faith.  Realize that you accept the function of so much in your lives that is beyond your understanding but still you take them in stride as you choose to learn and adapt and expand your faith capabilities.  

“Have you noticed how often the word “suddenly” has been used of late and does this concern or scare you?  It should not.  Many ‘suddenlies” will be taking place as they do in any form of evolution and do not make the mistake of believing these are not accounted for.  Many of you have such a strong need to ‘figure it all out’ and let me assure you that much of it you won’t.  Does that mean things are out of control?  Does spirit really know what they are doing?  

“Here am I and here are you, each in our own form of reality each with circumstances, challenges, mandates and a role to play in the grand scheme of things.  And that, I remind you, is where your faith and trust begins and takes on a power exponentially greater than yourself.  You are a player, I am a player we each do the will of the Father as we are tasked and great and wondrous things will happen because the Father knows all things, he is the conductor of the orchestra of the Grand Universe writing a concerto that has not yet been performed.  Father knows every note, every nuance, every pause every crescendo every vibration of every instrument that will bring it into perfect harmony and an astounding finale.

“Regardless how great or small you may perceive your role to be, it requires only and always that you know your part, you show up for practice and you mind the conductor and all will be as it should as you present yourself as an instrument in His hands.

“Domtia,  I bid you all a good day and welcome you to the concert hall of life!”
One Without Name and Number.

“Not to be outdone by my brother, I simply say to you that the orchestra is busy tuning up behind the scenes but you realize, that is not how it will be when the performance begins so don’t be distracted by that which you could so wrongly perceive as chaos.”

END
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: One Without Name and Number - The Orchestra of Life
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 10:18:16 PM »
Indeed, the only note of cacophony in this orchestration can be brought about by noises coming from outside that break up the harmony. Thank you Newstar and the One Without Name and Number for this transmission, musical to the ears. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 10:46:58 AM »
September 21, 2018, at ten in the morning.
Russia. Samara.

I'm your Prozone tuner, so you call me. My real name is Proventin (?). I want to inform you that the time has come for a closer contact of tuners with mortals. The Universal Father has allowed us to use stronger opportunities to influence your brain so that you can receive our messages. But for this you need to practice yourself more in silence, pray more and listen carefully to us and our calls to contact. It will help you in difficult times to calmly overcome difficulties and help your loved ones.

I need your help in strengthening our ties, for this, often turn to me and use any opportunity when you are not interfered with to contact me and other heavenly teachers. Do not despair. Practice is the basis of knowledge. It's all.

- Is there anyone nearby who wants to say?

Yes this is the mother of Nebadonia.
Listen to your tuner, follow his instructions and advice and you will advance further in the knowledge of God and your destiny in the future destiny.

Thank you mother of Nebadonia, thank you dear tuner!
Domtia.

21 сентября 2018 г. 10 часов утра.
Россия. Самара.

Я твой настройщик Прозонов, так ты меня называешь. Настоящее мое имя Провентин (?). Хочу тебе сообщить, что пришло время более тесного контакта настройщиков со смертными. Всеобщий Отец разрешил нам использовать более сильные возможности влиять на ваш мозг, чтобы вы могли принимать наши сообщения. Но для этого надо больше практиковать себя в тишине, больше молиться и внимательно слушать нас и наши призывы в контакту. Это поможет вам в трудные времена спокойно преодолеть трудности и помочь близким.

Мне необходима твоя помощь в укреплении наших связей, для этого чаще обращайся ко мне и используй любую возможность, когда тебе никто не мешает для контакта со мной и другими небесными учителями. Не отчаивайся. Практика основа познания. Это все.

- Есть ли кто рядом, кто хочет сказать?

Да это мать Небадония.
Слушай своего настройщика, следуй его наставлениям и советам и ты продвинешься дальше в познании Бога и своего предназначения в дальнейшей судьбе.

Спасибо мать Небадония, спасибо дорогой настройщик!
Домтия.

prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 11:24:52 AM »
Russia, Samara, 19.10 local time.
Teacher: Nebadonia.

This is your mother of Nebadonia.

"Thank you, dear mother."

The call of the tuners is to bring the truth of God to mortals. Who can respond to his call - will live forever. Adjusters are your happy future. You can not even imagine what you have to experience and go through many morontia worlds in the future morontia life. But you are married to God, his particle, so your efforts and the efforts of the tuner were not in vain. You merge, and he acquires a personality. Both of you are interested in continuing the joint practice of cognition. You and he are one. Take care of this relationship, do not betray each other. God's particles have never been involved in apostasy, for they are particles of God and God Himself, as written in Urantia's book. They are infallible. Listen to them, follow their advice and recommendations. This message to those who are just beginning to communicate with the internal tuner, who still doubt their existence. No need to doubt. God gives everyone this miracle of resurrection in the mansion worlds. For all who are born will necessarily pass through the gates of death.
And I also want to say that you are more actively turning to the Urantia book. There are answers to all your questions. Only you have to want to find answers to them.

Your current situation is very complicated. To you practically nobody believes and considers you to put it mildly not normal. This position will soon change. Be ready in the days of mourning to answer numerous questions, explain to people what is going on.

- Thank you Mom for your guidance ...
Domtia.

Россия, Самара, 19.10 местного времени.
Учитель: Небадония.

Это твоя мать Небадония.

- Спасибо дорогая мама.

Призвание настройщиков – нести истину Бога смертным. Кто может откликнуться на его призыв – будет жить вечно. Настройщики – ваше счастливое будущее. Вы даже не представляете, что вам предстоит в будущей моронтийной жизни испытать и пройти через множество миров моронтии. Но вы повенчаны с Богом, его частицей, значит ваши усилия и усилия настройщика не прошли даром. Вы сливаетесь, а он приобретает личность. Вы оба заинтересованы в продолжении совместной практики познания. Вы и он - одно целое. Берегите эту связь, не предавайте друг друга. Частицы Бога никогда не были замешаны в отступничестве, так как они частицы Бога и сам Бог, как написано в книге Урантии. Они непогрешимы. Слушайте их, следуйте их советам и рекомендациям. Это послание тем, кто только начинает общение с внутренним настройщиком, кто еще сомневается в их существовании. Не надо сомневаться. Бог дарует всем это чудо воскресения в обительских мирах. Ибо все кто рожден обязательно пройдут через врата смерти.
И еще хочу сказать, чтобы вы все активнее обращались к книге Урантии. Там есть ответы на все ваши вопросы. Только надо захотеть найти на них ответы.

Ваше сегодняшнее положение очень сложное. Вам практически никто не верит и считает вас мягко говоря не нормальными. Это положение скоро изменится. Будите готовы в дни скорби отвечать на многочисленные вопросы, объяснять людям , что происходит.

- Спасибо мама за наставления…
Домтия.