Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Surrendering to the end.  (Read 158 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Surrendering to the end.
« on: September 22, 2018, 03:06:51 PM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Surrendering to the end.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 22nd Sept. 2018  21:06  19:06 Z

https://app.box.com/s/abrmim2utsumdvzlfnaxfvxeud7iydlq

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Surrendering to the end.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 09:08:36 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Surrendering to the end

Lemuel : Good evening to you all. I want to talk just for a few minutes about ‘Surrendering to the end’. I know for those of you here on the forum, who must have been here for some years now, you will remember, I am sure, on more than one occasion where I have talked about the fact that there is no going back, that you have passed the point of no-return.

I am sure you remember this well and  in fact when you think about it really – how can you go back, it’s impossible, you are all different now, you are not that person you were before. There is no unlearning, there is no decreasing your spiritual growth, it is impossible. So, having come this far, realizing once and for all that this is it – no going back, my friends. You have all passed the point of no-return and so there is only forward movement.

This particular point in time and the situation as it is, one can only continue to surrender. Surrender to your Beloved Father Fragment that has been indwelling you for the greater part of your life, who has brought you here for this moment and who is so very pleased to each and everyone of you, His wards.

So, your Adjusters know exactly where you are, how you are and how you will be in the future with Him as He continues to navigate your life according to His direction. So, there is no fighting, there is no any disturbance, you are not tempted any longer to pull away in a different direction, that will be very counter productive and why would you try to do such a foolish thing anyway.

No, you will not do that and so when final and full revelation comes to you then you are happy and so glad and so full of joy. Yes, my brothers and sisters, you are so full of joy to really say to your Beloved Father Fragment with all your mind and heart and soul : Beloved, my life is yours and I surrender to Your Will, because my will is Your Will be done in me.

From this moment on, all your previous worries and concerns no longer exist, because as I have mentioned before what is true cannot be threatened and what is untrue does not exist and that is a quote directly from a ‘Course in Miracles’, a most wonderful book that in fact has been recently mentioned in a previous posting, just yesterday I beleive.

So, this short message to-night is just to  comfort you, if I may, to assure you that your surrendering totally and completely to your Beloved Father Fragment is now at a stage in your life the only thing and the best thing you can possibly do, because there is no going-back to what and how you were before.

I sincerely hope you take comfort from these words because they are true and they are sincere. Your Beloved Thought Adjusters love you more than you will ever know in this life and so it is. I have nothing more to say about this, I know you all understand, total surrender is all that is left and in fact it is all there is now for all of you.

This is Lemuel, thank you so much for listening and I bid you all a good and peaceful night and may your dreams be sweet. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.