Author Topic: Flu  (Read 194 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Flu
« on: September 23, 2018, 11:14:55 AM »
Just a quick note to all of you.  For the past three days all in the house have been ill with what feels and acts like a nasty flu.. running a temperature, deep chest congestion,  hacking and deep coughs.. all the ususal... No energy and yesterday  all went  back and forth to bed 5 or 6 times, in hopes of a break in the fever and symptoms.    I have been able to keep up on reading, although I must say that concentration has been scattered.   Beware all of you for this is a nasty one!   Hopefully I will be able to take a reception tomorrow afternoon.  My thoughts and prayers are with  all.  be well and alert.    LarryG

« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 11:28:07 AM by LarryG »

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Flu
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 10:02:09 PM »
Be well soon Larry.  Even though I am well at the present, there is illness at my home as well and it does influence one's ability to stay focused.  I trust you will be up and at it again very soon!
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 11:13:13 PM »
Hi Larry,
Get well soon brother! The flu is awful to have and its not a pleasant time for you and your household. My prayers be with you and hope you do all you can to keep up the fight and get lots of sleep will do wonders. Thanks for letting us know and we all understand how it is to come down with such a cold. I just got over a common cold and luckily I was able to fight back and get better in time. Our winter in Oz has been unusually dry and cold and it still lingers. It is important to stay warm, out of the cold air and keep up the nutrition and water and plenty of sleep as this is helping the body to insulate itself from the frigid cold and for you guys in the north from the very hot summer to the change in temperature  to suddenly going crazily cold. Its been like five seasons in one day some days here and we have to be prepared for the sudden change. One moment its like summer, the next its like Antarctica! Be prepared for the changes and keep vigilant folks. Much love to you all.

Sue/7inOcean

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 10:32:26 AM »
                   Hi, Larry. I hope you will soon recover from the malaise in your health. A major storm (or hurricane?) Recently hit the US East Coast. I think it was relatively close to where you live. Take care to recover soon.
               Hi, Evan. Similarly, a typhoon struck the Philippines almost the same time a few weeks ago, if I remember correctly, where you live Evan. I hope you and your family are well.
=======
                 With climate change, we often become ill or sick.
                 Perhaps when major catastrophes happen, there will also be sudden changes in time in different parts of the world, and somehow we must prepare ourselves for it.

=======

Oi Larry. Espero que você se recupere logo da indisposição em sua saúde. Um grande tempestade (ou furacão?) atingiu recentemente a costa leste dos EUA.  Acredito que foi relativamente perto de onde você mora.  Se cuida para se recuperar logo.
                        Oi Evan  Da mesma forma, um tufão, atingiu as Filipinas, quase no mesmo período, faz algumas semanas, se eu não me engano, lugar aonde você mora Evan. Espero que você e sua família estejam bem.
=======
                          Com a mudança do clima, muitas vezes ficamos indispostos ou doentes.
                          Possivelmente, quando acontecer as grandes catástrofes haverá, também, mudanças repentinas no tempo em diversas partes do mundo e de alguma forma devemos nos preparar para isto.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)