• View Profile
    • Email
Worship
« on: September 24, 2018, 05:36:30 AM »
Teacher: Ophelius
Subject: Worship
T/R:    David
Date/Time: Mon24/09/18  09:15 am

Hi members of the forum I introduced my self a few months ago and I've been online but with no courage to even make a reply but a few weeks ago I believe I broke through when I read and it was said that I don't have to wait for an audible voice but after a few minutes of stillness just begin writing,so when I did that I got a message from my beloved indweling it was short but I was very happy and have been practicing ever since and getting personnel messages and now I feel like I can begin to post some of the messages I receive as part of my practice as I have noticed you people are encouraging and won't mind if I made mistakes. Just after the recent broadcast I should testify that messages have been coming in easier than before as I don't have to wait for ten minutes before there's someone and then they have been easily flowing. So I also encourage whoever may b waiting for an audible voice to begin writing as soon as you feel like enough of stillness.
Now ill go to the message this morning,

Teacher Ophelius;
I am ophelius here speaking with you this morning, what a great and glorious day today is, when all bow down and worship our heavenly father on paradise,for who he is, his magnificence is just unbelievable and unfathomable, we all bow down and worship him for indeed he is amighty God and there is none like him, for he upholds all things and makes sure that all is in sync,even that which seems out of sync is working for the good of all being in sync.
I am ophelius and I come here to admonish and uplift you and encourage you in the spiritual worship of our father,for there's benefit in worship, benefit that you may not easily experience another way;
What worship is, is an acknowledgement in every detail of life,the supremacy of the great source and centre of all things. So I encourage you to live daily in an atmosphere of worship of our universal father and your creator father for he deserves it and it serves for growth and strength to your soul,for when you acknowledge the father as source and see him as centre of all that is good in your life you grow one step closer  and get a step further in your  your attunement with him.
So my friends and brethren let us live lifestyle of worship of our heavenly father and all is well with you all.   peace to you,      teacher Ophelius.

David: Thank you teacher opheluis for your admonishon and am most grateful for having received you this morning. End

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Worship
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 08:33:30 PM »
Hello David from Ouganda, as a start you really kick it off as a long-timer, you tear it away my friend. Thanks for your participation and hope to read more from you. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.