SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Love
« on: September 24, 2018, 08:22:16 AM »
Teacher; Mother Spirit
Subject: Love
Receiver: SophiaVeronica
Date: 24/09/18

My love for you is like a mother's love, but so many times multiplied. It is hard to explain what kind of love we have for you, for all our children. It is a divine love and you can not compare that love to the love known on your world Urantia where love exists in a certain form, but is not in any way comparable with divine love, as you will easily understand.

Our love holds so much more than attraction, or care or to be close to one another. Our love is so refined and so glorious, occupies all areas and is everlasting and always the same. We can send out our love to all of our creation and that is what we do constantly. To all that is living and exists. It is all created by your Father Michael and Me and we can only sustain such a  vast universe by our sincere, everlasting divine love.
Learn to look at love from another perspective. See love as surrounding everything and everyone, from the smallest atom to the biggest creations of stars and suns and all that comes with it in the universe.

When we send you our love, we send you everything that we are. We send you our being and the holiness of the Father. It is really something you can not fathom. We have to speak to you in simple words and that is good, but as you grow you will be growing to understand more of what love means and what it can accomplish. Love is the greatest gift given by God, the First Source and Centre. He couldn't have given otherwise for GOD IS LOVE.
Be in our love my child. Mother Spirit

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Love
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 08:15:05 PM »
If we go by the explanation given here by Mother Spirit, Love is an energy that creates and pervades everything, so, on a human level, we see It as a pure emotion, but in the spirit realm, It transcends all what we can really fathom. Thank you SophiaVeronica, thank you Mother Spirit for this transmission. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.