Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Hitting the jackpot.  (Read 167 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Hitting the jackpot.
« on: September 25, 2018, 01:30:39 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Hitting the jackpot.
Place. Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 25th Sept. 2018  07:30 Local  05:30 Z

https://app.box.com/s/wkv4x2z4zwd17xz0yolw4cxkdfxj0y3g

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Hitting the jackpot.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 08:26:27 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Hitting the jackpot

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Our subject this morning is entitled ‘Hitting the jackpot’. I am sure you all know what is meant by hitting the jackpot, in other words it is like in a football pools or betting on a horse that comes in hundred to one or winning some superbe prize, it is like hitting the jackpot.

Everyone would like to hit the jackpot at sometime or other in their life, such ephoric feeling, standing with the arms raised and jumping up and down with joy, the thrill of winning something so wonderful as the jackpot. Well, we have all dreamt about that sort of thing, I am sure, from time to time and may be for sometime for some people it rather comes true.

But I want to talk about hitting a different kind of jackpot and this jackpot is spiritual and it is always available, because it is always within reach. When it is your pure heartfelt intention in stillness to communicate with your Indwelling Father Fragment, you are at that moment hitting the jackpot, indeed you are, because there is nothing in this world that you can do better than that.

Those of you here on the forum, our dear brothers and sisters, you know what I am talking about. Those of you who have already, perhaps many times, try to do this, offering yourselves to your Beloved Indwelling Father Fragment, may be you have not realized that you are in fact hitting the jackpot, because the prize is everlasting life.

When you turn to your Thought Adjuster in prayer and offering your will to His Will, I repeat you are hitting the jackpot and you are able to do this any time, any where, any day, this jackpot can be yours. You may think that we are being rather fanciful this morning, in explaining it in such a way, but dear friends this simplest things are almost always the best.

To be able to understand something as a child is not being childish, it is being innocent and honest. Literally, as a small child walking hand in hand with your father, you will remember how happy you were, how full with love you were for your father, you trusted your father and there were no problems at whatsoever.

A child’s love for his father, for his mother, is the most wonderful thing and as adults we can still have that feeling of such a pure and innocent kind of love and trust for our Heavenly Parents. So, this little talk this morning about hitting the jackpot is really just a reminder what each and everyone of you can do everyday, any time, any where.

This spiritual jackpot is there, waiting for you to win and enjoy, and so I wish you a happy day and I hope to-day you will hit the jackpot and enjoy it, as it is rightfully yours whenever you wish. This is Lemuel signing off for to-day, be happy, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.