Author Topic: be back soon  (Read 182 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
be back soon
« on: September 26, 2018, 06:45:48 PM »
Hello all--Just letting you know that I have not been on the last few days as there are health problems with my husband.  He was scheduled for surgery today and  we waited at the hospital for two and one half hours only to be told his surgery was to be rescheduled due the fact that the doctor was sick.  So now hubby continues with great pain waiting for the next try.  He needs my help and will need post op care from me.  I will be back on the forum as soon as we get through this and I pray that all of this will work out as there is so much change in the air.  The good news is that once he gets the surgery, he is expected to make a full recovery.
I try to keep up reading all the posts you all put up.  Everything happens for a reason and I pray I will be able to do whatever is needed from me, both at home and with the missions.  
I Love you all and hope in a week or two I will be up and running with transmissions again.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: be back soon
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 11:02:58 PM »
Dear Sister Amethyst, I will add a few lines extra in my prayers today for your husband's successful surgery and a speedy recovery.  God's merciful blessings upon you both.
Ray Borden  //  TrinitiLuv  //  26Sep2018  //  Washington DC Metro Area