Author Topic: Talking to my TA and to the Celestial being!!!  (Read 93 times)

Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
Talking to my TA and to the Celestial being!!!
« on: September 26, 2018, 10:16:51 PM »
Speaker: Antonio
Wednesday, September 26, 2018 @ 00:15 am, Stanstead, Qc, Ca.
Subject: Talking to my TA and to the Celestial being!!!

Good evening Father, as you can see, I have a lot of concept that I am thinking about. The approach of the Michael Mission excite me and I cannot wait for “Your Kingdom to come – forever and ever”,..., Amen!

I want to take this moment in my ‘Stillness session’ and have the privilege of having you Father witting me, a exceptional parcel of ‘You’ as my dear and beloved Thought Adjuster, Pre’Msha and what a extraordinary gift Father!

And this is without taking about and to be able to see my beloved brother Jesus next week on Urantia. Father, you know that I love your ‘Son’, Jesus and you know that Jesus as been a big part throw out my life. I really do not know how I will react to Jesus, face to face in person!, ..., and helping Jesus thru out the end of my life here, to teach with Jesus about “Your Kingdom” Father, to tell the entirely world that “We are all ‘Son and Daughter’ of the Father” and shout to all the all world; “Father love you greatly!...”.

I have never doubt about  ‘Life after Death’, and I can imagine that ‘You’, Father, will need me for a lot of work to be realize in the ‘Outer Space’ presently in formation.

Tonight Father, I am a ‘talking machine’, I am so joyful with the coming of ‘The Michael Mission’,  welcoming Jesus on Urantia pretty soon and being able to see ‘The Melchizedek Sons’ visible for the first time in front of me!...

This is what I have wanted to share with you tonight Father, Father Michael of Nebadon, Jesus my beloved brother, Mother Spirit Nebadonia, my Thought Adjuster Pre’Msha, Thabita with my guiding team, the Midwayers, the Melchizedek, and many, many of you my beloved ‘Spirits’ who are working closely with me, with us to help the Father to reclaimed is wonderful creation ‘URANTIA’, ..., his piece of art!!!

I leave you for know my wonderful and Celestial friends and thank you for being in my ‘Stillness session’ tonight!!!, …, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

END
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 09:32:19 PM by Antonio »