Author Topic: Audio Transmission / The Supreme Gift  (Read 61 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / The Supreme Gift
« on: September 29, 2018, 12:47:46 PM »
Speaker. Lemuel
Subject: The Supreme Gift
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 29th Sept. 2018  18:47 Local  16:47 Z

https://app.box.com/s/ow5jy2ntbootl85hgkuz9g0zs8bqy0uw

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / The Supreme Gift
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 10:54:46 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transcription

The Supreme Gift

Lemuel : Good evening everyone. Our talk this evening is entitled ‘The Supreme Gift’. I have recently been reminded about the one and only gift to Father that would be acceptable in His Eyes and I am referring to the supreme gift of your will that His Will be done in you and for you. When you make that irrevocable decision to give your life if it is necessary and the God-given freewill back to Him is the supreme gift.

When you look back over your life, I am sure you will recall there had been, perhaps many times, when you had to make a decision between one thing and another and at that time you thought it was so important, so vital for your life and you want to make any mistakes. Looking back after many years, perhaps now you realize the decisions that you took at that time were not really important at all.

Many times, I have thought and seen within my mind’s eyes and in fact look many times at a tree, as I am sure all of you have done many times. When you look at a tree in winter time, it is bare, it has no leaves and after the trunk branches out in different directions and those branches also then turn out into twig and off we go into different directions again and finally at the end of each twig is a leaf.

So, when you look at the all tree, you come to realize it is not really matter which branch you take from the trunk because your destination is to become a leaf and the tree is full of leaves, no matter which direction you have decided to go throughout your life. I am sure you understand what I am trying to describe.

When you make the final decision to return to Father the freewill that He has given you and return it to Him, you soon come to realize you have never to make another decision, you have made the one and only supreme decision that decides your future for all eternity. From now on, your eternal life is guaranteed because your will is that the Father’s Will be done.

So, dear brothers and sisters, no more choices to be made, the dice is cast, no going back, you have cut your bridges so to speak and in fact you will feel much lighter. Those things you have carried on your shoulders for so many years they finally fall away because they have no further hold on you because of that supreme decision that you have taken and all those other small decisions that you have made through your life just fall away to insignificance.

Now, you are able to travel much further, because you travel light, you carry no burdens with you in a sense, in a real sense, Father carries them for you. Your Beloved Indwelling Father Fragments, your Thought Adjusters who have been so successful throughout your life, in spiritualizing your thoughts to such a degree that you have finally made the supreme decision to return to Father what He gave you – your freewill.

You cannot imagine the joy that your Thought Adjusters experience, when you, their wards, have made the decision, it means to Them that they will finally achieve personality, your personality, so just think about this for a moment, they do not have personality, but now they know that they will have yours and that as a direct result of the supreme decision that you have made.

So, dear brothers and sisters, perhaps not all of you are ready to make that decision, pehaps you never will in your present lifetime, but just bear in mind one thing, your responsibility is to co-operate as much as you possibly can with your Beloved Thought Adjuster who tries unceasingly to spiritualize your thoughts so that one day you will be able to make this decision and in fact this what your life is really all about – preparing for the next life with Him, your Beloved Thought Adjuster.

So, a final reminder, the suspreme gift for Father is your supreme decision to return the freewill that He has given you to Him. I thank you all for listening, I bid you all a good evening and a peaceful night, with sweet dreams. This is Lemuel saying bye-bye for now, bye-bye. Domtia
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 06:58:54 AM by Clency »
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.