Author Topic: Audio Transmission / The waiting game.  (Read 164 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / The waiting game.
« on: October 02, 2018, 07:03:32 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: The waiting game.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 2nd Oct. 2018  13:03 Local  11:03 Z

https://app.box.com/s/8rzr773kmzyh7xhzdik2zsg90d1cvoho

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / The waiting game.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 09:18:28 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

The waiting game

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Well, I want to say a few words this morning about the ‘Waiting game’, I refer to this period that we are now in as the waiting game. It is not a game of course, but you all know what I mean when I say that we are now in a period of quietness and nothing seems to be happening and just waiting for the commencement of the changes to take place in the real beginning of the Michael Mission here on Urantia.

On a personal note for the past 2/3 days things have been very quiet and perhaps it is partly due to the fact that I have been knocked off center, so to speak and that is due to health issues and when one is in a situation where one has taking tablets to remain alive well almost, perhaps this is a little too dramatic to say that but you know what I mean.

People of our age have all health issues, some more serious than others, but nevertheless it does concern each and everyone of us and it is bound to alter our attitude sometimes. During the past 2/3 days my attitude has been changed a little because of health issues. Obviously, I know I am not alone in this, I just voice my thoughts really out loud.

Nevertheless, to-day I am  more or less back to normal, whatever normal is these days, I would not like to say but. All that you get, I am sure you must realize this yourself, you spend more time in the bathroom than anyone else, apart in the bedroom when you sleep but I mean the body has its needs one has to tend to its needs, but as you get older and if you have health issues like we old ones do then you will understand what I mean when I say you spend more time in the bathroom.

As I have just said to-day is almost normal and the weather is still glorious here, I am walking in a woody area closed to Girona and the sun streaming through the trees as usual and it is very footy and I am still accompanied by the birds which is wonderful.

What I really want to impart to you all is although one gets knocked off center from time to time for whatever reason, it comes a moment when suddenly from deep inside surges upward this tremendous, euphoric feeling of excitement, an expectancy, an anticipation. For my part, I just want to jump up and down with my arms, you know, knocking the air and this is how you felt just before I started to walk here, I had this euphoric feeling.

It is such a contrast between this morning and what it has been the past couple of days. I am so blessed to have been able to experience these feelings many times, I just want to let you know that I am sure you have all this experience from time to time when nothing seems to be happening and perhaps you begin to become despondent or whatever, but suddenly WOW !!!

I am convinced it’s our Beloved Indwelling Father Fragment that reminds us that He is still with us and all is well. I have this feeling of almost ecstasy and wanting to thank and to praise Father for such a wonderful, exhilarating feeling. Well, this is what I am experiencing just a few minutes ago, which prompted me to switch on my recorder and to let you know my thoughts about this and so there it is.

I miss it very much when I do not talk to you in the morning and it is such a pleasure and an honor to address you all, my dear brothers and sisters and I am sorry I have not communicated with you the past couple of days, but here I am again, just voicing my thoughts.

I hope that my words this morning can give to some of you a little comfort when you yourself experience being down for whatever reason, you have knocked off center and not feel very well or whatever and later comes this moment of joy and you are reminded again that you are accompanied always by your Beloved Thought Adjuster.

I thank you all for listening and I hope to be with you again to-morrow, in the meantime have a lovely day and try to remain happy and don’t get too despondent if you are down in the dumps for a moment or two, there is always another day and one must always try to be positive and as the song says : to coin the sunny side of life. So, have a lovely day and thank you very much, this is Lemuel saying bye-bye. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 12:17:09 AM »
Hello Lemuel.  I really enjoyed this transmission today as it reminds me how I can laugh at myself too over very serious issues of health and even attempting to understand policy which understanding I am mostly lacking today in what you call the quiet period.  

You laughed at the idea of normalcy.  I wonder, with you, what is normal for us past our mid seventies, and I know we have some even older folks reading along with us too.  I think of Trinitilove for example and how he keeps Washington DC running in spite of other preoccupations in our White House.  Even so, all younger folks ought to know it takes a lot of courage to get old which I fully agree with, but unless you have a really important goal ahead of you to reach, it is truly very hard to keep going when the body's time zones start shutting down for not other reason they are programmed to do so.

You call this period the quiet period.  I call it "dead." but I like film noire mysteries unreasonably and Bogart was one of the best in them things  But my wife is not Lauren Bacall and I suffer when I have to mow every other day as I watch the grass grow this year.  I also call this period we are in "The REGENCY." and that is because in history books that is a time period in history that happens when nobody can replace the dead king or queen because they either do not exist or are far too young to rule from the throne.  That is why I call this the regency as we have no replacement for wise governance from a king we can count on, at least not as of yet.

Finally, I recount the time when you Lemuel were in the hospital flat on your back and sure to die.  Somehow you battled it through and much to the amazement of the medical profession I feel quite sure.  Now that you are upright and can at least take walks in Girona and the woods nearby, you are ready to serve as you never served before.  Your Beloved One does know the difference as we all do and the infects your choice of speech these days.  Thank you for a lovely audi message this day and the chuckles you got saturated with as well.  It lifts us all.  Ron  
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 12:47:46 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 07:03:03 AM »
Lemuel and Ron,  I too agree that some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed!!!.. I smiled too, with what you both have stated, and what  becomes normal, as we all grow older and older and older...lol....is ever a challenge to get through.  As I mentioned this morning, in  addition to all that, I  excel at Klutziness and have nearly perfected it in my 73 years.   As an example, today I am sporting at least 5 Band-Aids.  Had I been smarter, I would have early on bought  stock in Johnson and Johnson.... it might have helped me recoup some of the  money I have spent on  Band Aids  over the past 73 years.  Sometimes I marvel at still being alive and as well as I am.  However, I find it very necessarily encouraging that  through all of it w can still laugh at ourselves and our human-ness. 

Anyway, Lemuel , thanks for your charming and  humorous yet important message.   LarryG
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 07:27:37 AM by LarryG »

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 12:24:26 PM »
Lemuel Ron and Larry,I am 66 years old and you auld lads make me feel young when I listen to you talk about your aches and pains.But it is just around the corner and I feel that time is accelerating, and I am not far behind you.When this road ends I will be glad to discard of my old shell and take on a new, if its Gods will,Domtia.

Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 06:44:34 AM »
Despite other important news currently on the forum, one question from another barrel (Polish expression). Could someone say something about the NEW reactions of the body to OLD health problems. Example: After radiotherapy ended 8 months ago, the body seemed to want to go back to repairing its effects more quickly, when it seemed that they were gone, or they are now slowly repaired in an imperceptible way.

My question is because lately news comes from various parties that there have been significant changes in this area (eg. Kryon through Lee Carroll).  At the same time, we get new, important dates, eg :

„Be aware as of the first day of October this year, the Lucifer Rebellion is finished. The Michael Mission is officially inaugurated and established beyond any dispute.” in :
http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=11204.msg70358#msg70358

Domtia

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 08:58:54 AM »
Andre, what you ask about is very hard to answer since all of us withing a group of spirit seekers are at so many different levels of spiritual development.  I am guessing that the Most Highs are responsible for your observed changes.  But I must be honest and tell you I am no sure what any of this means to us individually, or is it a mass change to our species?

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Ron reflects the confusion we are having all over Urantia since October 1st.  We have changed a certain degree of health standards on Urantia and that is because we are experimenting with the human genome, and that means we are testing the DNA of all men and women on the planet who are 15 years of age or older.  You Andre have had a hard life with so many kinds of abnormal illnesses and unusual body changes, you do wonder if you can live long enough to send everybody who listens to you and your reporting to them, a good enough word about God you can finally rest a little.  Ron is in the same boat you are and is sick to death to deal with the useless people on Urantia who just get in the way and make things worse.  I am truly sorry your radiotherapy as you may call it is not working all that well.  You need to understand that the health of your heart is good but the rest of the body is just not progressing as you need it to.  Spirit has no solution at this time for you either but do pray for deliverance from those ailments that hold you back physically every day.   I am Michael and wish you all well."

Ron here Andre -  I also wish to thank you Andre for paying attention to those who only speak languages you are familiar with and keeping them up to date with the news as it appears on the site.  You are most welcome to use all publications we provide on the site to send them around the world if you have the chance to.  We need better liaison for this world and what does come onto the discussion forum here including Lemuel and his almost daily audio contributions.  There is no strict copyright we claim as it is freely given to us and we give back as freely as we receive it.  Use it to your heart's content while it may last.   Thank you for your work in this area very much. 
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 11:34:45 PM »
It strikes me that the ability to be in total compatibility with the Source of All is now being carefully reviewed on Urantia; ""we are testing the DNA of all men and women on the planet who are 15 years of age or older." Deviant/incompatible DNA stock will have no place in the future workings of Light and Life as we, slowly but surely, move away from the Barbaric Age.

Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 09:22:36 AM »
Thank you Michael and Ron for the answer.

To tell the truth, I do not feel as bad as Michael put it. I treat all my illnesses so far, as transient and treatable. It seems to me that sometimes the treatment leads to a better condition than before the disease, such as retinal detachment and cataract removal.

I understood from Ron's e-mail that radiotherapy was better than cutting the prostate, because it was important that it was more conservative.

My health I try to reasonably deal with every day for many years, since I need it and I am in a good mood in general, because I have the impression that I am under constant protection from the other, invisible side. I have full confidence in you and I count on your help. I also have full confidence in your decisions regarding me and I think that if I have to choose myself, my preferences are clear, even if I do not pronounce them out loud.

Of course, I try to use official medicine only when it is necessary and as little as possible, especially when it comes to the use of chemical drugs. Fortunately, in France I have easy access to homeopathy and it seems to me that I am susceptible to this type of treatment. Besides, I avoid chemical drugs that I often perceive as harmful and I can not use them.

I also thank Ron for the encouragement for the translations I do willingly, but only as much as I have enough time. If sometimes I can make a bad impression not answering correspondence, it is only because of the lack of time between studies and translations on the forum.

Domtia

Andrzej (This is the Polish version of my given name, phonetically in English - Anjey)