Author Topic: Michael - We Are Still Here!  (Read 100 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Michael - We Are Still Here!
« on: October 03, 2018, 01:43:34 PM »
We Are Still Here
Michael of Nebadon
York, Pa. USA 1300 Local Time
October 03, 2018

“I am still here in spite of all the palaver concerning that Jesus is where or there and I hold you all well in spite of a temper tantrum I throw over conditions on Urantia.

“I am very unhappy over several personal circumstances that have evolved among some of you, and that evolution is caused by your decision to forsake any more predictive analysis that comes from this site.  And there is more to it than that.  Be assured you transmitters do not predict, but merely operate as a conduit for what we have to transmit.  Ron has said over and over again, stop hitting him for that which spirit changes the next moment there is something to say via a Voice of God transmission.  Those transmissions are up to the moment,  and why you have to pay attention to them!  They reflect the current movement we have to start these Missions on Urantia.  Stay tuned later today to hear what I am going to start quite soon with your  USA and Russian governments for sure.

And on another note of harassment from the peanut gallery:
Now we understand Ron has been receiving emails from a character called Warren Smith that never cease to lambast and mock the current mode we use to speak with to Urantia.  It is ceaseless in that Smith holds Ron contemptible not, but too slow to communicate with the lad of some age. and to forgive his person for lambasting Ron without meaning.  BUT: Warren finds a good reason now as mental insolubility, but  Ron sees little use to speak to Smith because he has no sense of anything for many bad habits he engenders to keep alert.  In any case let us tell Smith what he ought to hear: Be aware you are not rescinded on high,  but you are making it difficult to be included.  I have given Ron lots of leeway on how to choose personnel and his patience is tasked over you and your wish to be a gad fly.  The mind you possess is retaining the key to Lucifer more than the Universal Father in all of this.

In my years as the Sovereign Creator Son of Nebadon, I never saw a planet turn from a probable good planet into an exclusively bad one as this one has gone.  I am sure we can correct it but at what cost?   I state that now we have little choice but to upend some governments and be done with their views that what they say is ever important again.  Let this be a lesson to all of you as well, as Ron sees the point endlessly over issues he must face daily due to a wreck of a medical system that allows no mercy and only compliance with regulation by States and Federal Government alike. 

I say this too:

Nobody expects to be saved on Urantia, and that is because they all think alike.  No one will ever hear the call to salvation so long as we stand together and let the entire matter be heard through Ron or Sue or Larry or Lemuel and the other transmitters too, alone to be said on pages that are hardly ever read anymore.  We have been around too long and speak to harshly at times.  Learn that we are done speaking exclusively here, and will open up new channels of information for the future including this place.  Now this:

Today is the third of October in 2018, I am ready to let lose the Hounds of the Baskerville, which are beasts of the imagination of Arthur Conan Doyle.  He died in 1930, and left a mass of letters too which are all about spirit and the world of spirit.  Doyle's two-volume book The History of Spiritualism was published in 1926, and I must say it was the best catalog of spiritually active people on Urantia ever produced.  Unfortunately it led Doyle to become so angry over the empiricists, he fired them all and went into semi retirement at that time.  His last book was a rewrite of a few of his earlier works and he died a happy and slightly wealthy man.  (In stead of repeating some of the material I was going to supply here, Ron has suggested that I wait and give a separate discussion today on the work for new synthetic fuels he is fully immersed in and I will do that.)

Recall that I am Jesus too, and that I worked with Conan Doyle so his books got noticed and I will do the same for Ron as he has a huge repertoire of history few ever knew about concerning synthetic fuel and the German conquest of Europe in the middle fo the 20th century.  He is truly a history bug and digs deep to find what few would every notice and show its significance at the time.  This next book is quite a story to tell and if interested in the mystery of the Absolutes, a must read on how they actually work in real time life.  I persuaded Ron to let me quote this:

“Be assured,”  he writes, “I know not the Absolutes, but I know the source and the center from which they contrive to arrive on this little planet called earth.”  We have written this book several times and every time he does, I steal it off the computer, and he must rewrite it over. This one currently is the fifth one to restart an I am letting it ride as he has the real grit to finish these things in spite of awful health.   This time he caught the big chew of flavor and writes as a man who can defend all he says by pointing to circumstances where the Absolutes make a difference even in human life and especially in the sciences.  This is only one way I have to make sure that God becomes noticed in the heathen lives of people on Urantia who have no soul for goodness but only for process and this is how we must attack the system: knock down the rules that fuel hate and greed.  That is my talk for you today and I wish you all a good day forever.  Michael of Nebadon.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Michael - We Are Still Here!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 04:12:41 PM »
First, right off the bat, Michael and Ron, thanks for the new word... had to look it up .

pa·lav·er
pəˈlavər,pəˈlävər/
noun
noun: palaver
    prolonged and idle discussion.
    "an hour of aimless palaver"
    synonyms:fuss, commotion, trouble, rigmarole, folderol;
    informalsong and dance, performance, to-do, carrying-on, hoo-ha, hullabaloo, ballyhoo
    "holy cow, what a palaver we caused in the girls' dormitory!"

I certainly am looking forward to what Michael has to share about The United States and Russia.   Everyday there is more and more of everything other than good will and sanity and good or even  adequate governance on Urantia.   Not only from these two Nations but  on almost every continent and in every country.   I would not be surprised if the decisions were made to just wipe the whole place clean and start all over.... well.. maybe a little surprised but I am sure you get my point.

I find  the following comment to be more than  very interesting and hope we learn more as to what  Michael and Spirit has in mind: 
 "Learn that we are done speaking exclusively here, and will open up new channels of information for the future including this place."

I just noticed that Ron  has posted another important message for us so I will cut this off for now..... LarryG

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Michael - We Are Still Here!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 04:36:39 PM »
Larry, the US Russia msg got pushed back.  See the big announcements that followed this one in another category.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania