Author Topic: A New Trinity Book Project for Epochal Revelation  (Read 900 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
A New Trinity Book Project for Epochal Revelation
« on: October 04, 2018, 12:31:49 PM »

A New Trinity Book Project for Epochal Revelation
Speakers:
•        Margul, the Trinity Teacher Son of record on Urantia
•        Michael of Nebadon
•        Mantutia Melchizedek and Two Mighty Messengers with Him to work with Serara and Monjoronson on the epochal revelation project of the Paradise Trinity and with the Deity Absolute in Support/

York Pa at Noon local time
October 04, 2018

Margul speaks:

“Today is October 4, 2018. Yesterday you placed a transmission on line no one can find although it is there on your screen and on no one elses. Why?

“You have seriously looked at the situation this past week and wonder why do anything more. As Lemuel laments and you agree, it is dead out there and you dislike deception so much you growl at the slightest clue to it being used. I am Margul, and I am the Trinity on Urantia, and you appreciate that is the case and give me my due every moment. However, to the rest I am just a name and a classification and we are not that unhappy about that either. But it makes a huge difference as to who we choose to do our companion work, and you Ron stand head and shoulders above all others for understanding the time and the rot left on Urantia is unsustainable. Now to that post that does not show but on your own screen. You checked it this morning and there it stands. But no one else can see it.

This transmitter is ready, but not for us or anyone until Michael decides the shape of the sixth epochal revelation either through the corporations or through other measures.

“I contacted the Paradise Trinity on the matter of resources for this Trinity Project, and they agree that seizing a new book off his computer half way done was an error on our part. Ron has been able to reconstruct a second Ilok book fully and is adding to it but it needs a huge draft edit and he is willing to take that on and trim it up. However, we now see the Father tells me, Margul, to please take Ron by the hand remove nothing ever again from his work like we did for the first publication on Kindle. In fact, we are to publish this second book in the regular press and that is because it is loaded with how molecules and atoms materialize into visible matter and that has never been explained before. Father decries the effects of evolution on Urantia, but there are elements left on Urantia that need replenished, and it is books like this that can do it, if only to prepare Urantia for greater scientific discoveri8es in a few years from now once the basics are established. The whole idea of Ron publishing was a salute to his friend Ilok, and to say to the world, “why did you forget or forsake this marvel?”

Now, this. BOOKS

“We suggested to Rayson, the Magisterial Mission Science Provider, that he finish the second Ilok book with how things get materialized and you can use them to walk on or use other ways, but to make it a primer on reality, and Ron has done a splendid job doing that as he has managed to hobble together some astounding graphics which will be talking about for years. We have graphics too but they are not allowed to him at this point but we are negotiating for some to appear if possible. Now this:

“I am Margul, and Ron is worried this will get too long to be read again, and shame on you for doing that to him. But he is right and I will disclaim much I wanted to say and to tell you all that a new revelation is to appear on Urantia, other than the SIXTH EPOCHAL REVELATION.

“When we allow that post Ron made yesterday to be visible you can read all about it. Right now I say no more than it will be called:

“The Book of Revelation”

It will be authored by Jesus of Nazareth and by John the Baptist and the Voice of God of John the Revelator, for sure. It will consist of the history of God on Urantia and speak to the scrolls not found yet but will be found in about forty-five years. We also are going to speak about God the Father fully and that is how it started with the trolling lives of the tribes of Israel. Be assured it will fascinated scholars for years to come as it is revelation itself. Meanwhile:

“Michael has petitioned the Ancients of Days to hear Ron speak fully on certain issues concerning the Urantia Book as issued by the first Urantia Foundation in Chicago. He makes it clear it changed the course of his life and made possible the full recognition of his Thought Adjster entirely. For without it he would be ignorant of any cosmology whatsoever that made such a vast difference in his own life.

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK - “Two Mighty Messengers accompanied me from Paradise this morning. We are to travel to York and establish a placement for Ron and with his selected individuals to work in a new offices for the Magisterial Foundation.

“I am authorized with the two Mighty Messengers to see to your resources for the office and for the trials of the Magisterial Mission. They are already placing those resources at your disposal and we wait for Mantutia to save the day with a parting gift of the Mighty Messengers for Uversa to be liaisons with Monjoronson and Serara as the occie opens using their names.

“For Serara and Monjoronson, they can get back to work on Urantia through the Trinity Project with Ron and others he selects to with him on this. Be assured you got full confirmation from your Thought Adjuster, Ron, and you have seriously complained that you have no such confirmations for all other such things and be glad you listen for those plans are gone as much as we are sorry they had to be taken away. The books are yours as is Rayson and the rest. Gitz must be appraised of this situation but he does transit and is working on one now to understand just what is transpiring in York today.

“You Ron will have your orders in a few days if not today. We expect some today. You are not alone in celebrating this as soul is stirred once more to stand tall after weeks of configuring dissolution of selfhood to become morontial but not so and you must stand tall for Jesus as he is spiritually active around you today. Be aware all who will work with you are being tuned up too. Enjoy what is left of this day already. Margul and I wish you the best of today for good.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: A New Trinity Book Project for Epochal Revelation
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 04:09:54 PM »
Hi Ron and all,
I have to go to work shortly and let me say this as I can, this post and the post you shared yesterday are the two most important posts I have seen for some time. I am both overjoyed and in agreement with what is to be and with the Books coming that will be a very good way to go in education and illumination to our peoples on this planet. I just know and have for some time that revelation is the step to take and get it out with as much as we can to get it known and read for the betterment it holds for all. Thank you so much Father for all that you do. Got to go, even though there's more that can be said but just want to say how important it is to keep "revelation" going. Thank you Jesus and John and Ron and Mantutia and all the Michael Team!

Sue/7inOcean

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 08:24:59 AM »
When Margul makes the following statement:
" In fact, we are to publish this second book in the regular press and that is because it is loaded with how molecules and atoms materialize into visible matter and that has never been explained before".
This is so  exciting  and I am full of wonder and anticipation at reading ' how molecules and atoms materialize into visible matter'.

And then Margul stated:
“We suggested to Rayson, the Magisterial Mission Science Provider, that he finish the second Ilok book with how things get materialized and you can use them to walk on or use other ways, but to make it a primer on reality, ..."

Just my opinion but a "primer on reality" sounds like something that would go far into teaching mankind the basics which most of mankind does not currently possess and he must know first before taking on the complexities of the Universe.   Not having a good basic foundation  of the true reality and of "truth" that is Spirit will only serve to confound most of humanity.

I have been thinking several times yesterday  about  what would be the first 100  basic truths that mankind needs to become aware of that would most prepare  this backward and spiritually ignorant planet.   And when I use the word ignorant I do not mean that in any derogatory or demeaning sense.
ignorant definition:

lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular.
"they were ignorant of astronomy"
synonyms:without knowledge of, unaware of, unconscious of, oblivious to, incognizant of, unfamiliar with, unacquainted with, uninformed about, ill-informed about, unenlightened about, unconversant with, inexperienced in/with, naive about, green about;
informalin the dark about, clueless about
"they were ignorant of working-class life"

lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

I dare say that  when it is stated: “ He (Ron) makes it clear it changed the course of his life and made possible the full recognition of his Thought Adjuster entirely. For without it he would be ignorant of any cosmology whatsoever that made such a vast difference in his own life..." that can be said of almost all here since the reading of   the Urantia Book has changed the  spiritual depth and breadth of all of our lives in varying degrees.

I look forward to  the missing message that shows up on Ron's computer but  seems to be unavailable to us.   Ron made mention of  it when he was referencing my desire to read what Michael  had shared about the United States and Russia  and I looked for that post but was unable to find it.   Hopefully we will also learn  more about this  latest confrontation and upcoming ramifications of the speech and address from Vice President Pence  to and about China.

I am thrilled to read that Serara, Monjoronson and Mantutia  will be coming to York to help Ron and others initiate the Missions.  I am a bit surprised that little was  mentioned about Jesus, other than :

"This IS JESUS:

“My voice will speak John the Revelator, and it is my voice that will write this history of a new book of revelation. Ron is the only one suited to do this and I forbid the silence of the lambs among you either! Be assured I write in red because now you must understand that Ron was and is terminally ill no more. He is revived today and so on until he is himself again and we have no furthertalk of death for a character out of the soul of Claribell.

“We close my views about this new revelation in normal black script without a lot of fanfare, as you must all now recognize that your friend who speaks the Voice of God here becomes quite a historical character all by himself. We have carefully looked at this Transmitter, and declare him wicked and clever and ready for a good fight, but this time, there will be a wicked and a better fighter than he is, and I will do the work of God as I was intened to by being the Voice of John the Revelator, and not appear among you as was intended all of these Millennia past.

“Concomitantly, I speak to Ron alone at this point. He has now been advised as he should. Be assured it works up here as well too. The new Book of Revelation will be dictated through God the Father, the Adjuster, and I will send that Adjuster the full text of the daily briefing Ron must ascend to and be advised he must do this alone in spite of him asking for a little help to put it together in great dispatch. He also know that the Voice of God never varies but human minds vary it and the text must be of one Voice. Good day.”

Along with Machiventa and the other Melchizedeks, and Lanaforge, as our Planetary Prince. Still the question remains about will there be some sort  of public announcement or a major event  that will alert this world that, in fact, and in reality, a Divine Intervention has arrived on Urantia?;  Or will, for the time being, most work be done "behind the scenes" and incognito?

The  information that: a new revelation is to appear on Urantia, other than the SIXTH EPOCHAL REVELATION" and  "

“It will be authored by Jesus of Nazareth and by John the Baptist and the Voice of God of John the Revelator, for sure. It will consist of the history of God on Urantia and speak to the scrolls not found yet but will be found in about forty-five years. We also are going to speak about God the Father fully.

I certainly agree with Ms. Sue that these last two messages are the most important and impactful that have been shared with us for quite some time and we all look forward to  more....." more is better... that is the American way"... smile...

My thanks and appreciation to all associated and involved in these latest messages and revelation and to Ron for all of h is extraordinary work.     LarryG

« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 09:02:35 AM by LarryG »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 11:30:39 AM »
The spirit pattern for the reclamation of Urantia is shifting.  This is bound to harm some of you on the list who keep looking for a shelf or a step to rest on and feel secure that all goes according to many plans succeeded to over the long past years we have been together. 

It is very hard for the human mind to conceive all is done first and we come second yet we are having to adjust to a way of life that is tedious and irresolute in which I compare to the imperceptible changes in daylight that precede the autumn leaves.  Of course that implies to your mind that autumn must come even to the spring time of plans we made together in such expectations not that long ago, but you also must understand that life does this to everybody eventually.  I am in the autumn of my life as are many of you, and it does not help to see the best laid plans for spiritual rejuvenation wilt as we are seeing lately.

The post sent to me above about the new revelation they are considering placing in a way to you and I and those who follow our lives on Urantia, is reflective of so much anticipation I feel, and I hope some of you feel with me.  Illness and physical adjustments are one thing, but spiritual posting is so tricky to get it right that I know I feel I either understated some important speech, or really over did it as I do sometimes out of excitement to share it.  Looking at it today, really just one day after the post was made, I feel harmed somewhat that I did not make sure that we have a full compliment on board this list that sees it and cares about it in some way.  However, those are qualitative feelings in me and probably lack true perspective of what I should be saying more about what you read above.  BUt let me state it another way:

Soon I am to take on the work of a centurion.   That is a man who lived in Roman at the time of the death of Jesus in Jerusalem.  A Roman Centruion was more than a guard, he was also a man who held the Senators of Rome to care that they treat mankind as citizens of Rome, right and truthfully as best the material world can dispense justifiable living standards at that time.  As a Roman Centurion, I can fit into that role easily as my entire life I have played that character off and on and many times to my detriment.  See to his:  See to that:  And now it is see to a writing I am more curious about than am I feeling inabsolute to do it at all.    Some of you might question how can this kind of writing--  really a human hand at epochal revelation, believe it or not-- can be looked at with ease of comfort I can bring to it, but please do remember I write transmissions several hours every single day without fail, of which you see about ten percent or less.  I also have an infallible spirit center I hear often and clearly, but that Spirit Indwelling, now a fused entity with me, has to throw the dice too.   That is what I am not speaking to, and not just what that first post speaks to to all of you.

Several years ago this entire matter would have been better understood by me.  I was doing exciting work as the ABC Summaries and loving it.  Suddenly they were cut off and banished for Reasons of State.  I understood why and made no great effort to do anything about that change in status that brought me.  Then SUDDENLY yesterday, I was back at my writing desk with important material for consideration to be produced with me or through me or both.  Now, today it is so quiet I can hardly see a breath of fresh air blow by my wiring desk at all.  I do not take that as fatal, but I do take these ocean swells very harsh in my tiny vessel insecurely tied to material reality these days. 

The reader, I hope, must understand I tire of the exhaustion I feel so much of over starts and stops that never materialize or do they ever become solid enough to produce what I feel can be produced.   The real reason we all feel this way, each in our own way too. is we have nothing to show for years of dedication to the ideals of what has been proposed now for fifteen years-  all starting by the announcement of Apirl 10, 2003:  we have a Magisterial Mission; Come on Down!  I still recall my relief and excitement of those days following and waited for the transmission of a life time that it was started somewhere on earth with a visible Magisterial Son in charge.

You all well know the slings and arrows the world throws at such expectations, and I tend to look at these insinuations, really direct statements here, that we have an epochal language coming back to Urantia we are missing today in the fifth epochal revelation.  The fifth epochal revelation is beautifully scripted and makes me happy to have it in my hands all the time.  However, it lacks the human warmth of a teacher Jesus or higher authority such as Michael of Nebadon standing at the healm of epochal justification for all the twists and turns gone through in the past fifteen year.   Yet, the promise for such revelation to occur and with my help, stuns me enough to realize, I just have to wait until "They," become ready while we wait.

I conclude these remarks this way:  I wait for them, of course.  But it is unfailingly difficult to see a movie teaser of things to come in the next eidition of a blockbuster film for us to wait for and wonder how we will meet such a demand while nothing appears as either dust clouds ont he horizon as the Cavalry of God arrives on earth, or is there much room left in my life to decide very much how I will meet the Cavalry,  Yet I am hopeful but saddened by so many autumn leaves so soon on your lives and my life which makes it almost too late to enjoy the new Soldiers in town from God to reclaim this world of such drab consequences lately.  I giver you this.  Here is Michael:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I often hear Ron smile and then withdraw it as he ponders the nature of a statement we make now and then that is both profound and without much in it to stake the ground it declares for itself.

"In some many days from now the work on these books will commence.  That is already decided.  Ron though is so ill at times he can hardly hold a fork to his well fed mouth, and we tender no resignation there, but work with some of you to see who can handle epochal information this well as he can.  He learns all day and he leaves it alone all day to sleep as he must to rid himself of nerve changes that are so painful, I wonder why I ever authorized them to begine with such an endless travail to a human life as this transition has caused.  The books are already started up here and Ron is glad to take them on, but he is not frail, but exhausted by the ups and downs that drain human energy so quickly, he wonders what he did all day sometimes after transmitting for hours for instructions and attitude relief from us for him to know.  Besides, he is indefatigable in almost all cases and he is so easy to use I have a hard time not reaching down and bringin him to Salvington for changes he needs to live there. 

"The truth of the post above that started all this, is that it is a signal and a wake up call for all to notice.  You all need to do better but Ron, as well as I do, sighs at what you miss and just goes on.   Ron knows well what it means and is ready.  But like he says, the next day there is such lack of motion, it is becalmed again today, he wonders what really is being put forward for the Michael Mission at all that involves what was spoken to the day before.  I, as Michael, say, "PLENTY!"  But you on earth never get to see it or the efforts it takes for all to move it into place.

"Ron is ready, but the mind and the body are slow right now and we encourage healing all day for him, but he is aware that I renew problems for him every day and it smarts to know there is no progress for what he dealy wishes to be rid of.  That will not take a toll much longer, but the effort to clear it in him has taken a toll t hat is hard to complete with refreshment, and that is what Ron is writing about in his opening remakrs to all of you at the beginning of this post.

"We conclude these remarks with the idea, the juxtaposition of Spirit with man is never easy,  We simply are too big to comprehend very well with the little minds you have on Urantia.  Even Ron with his large intellect smells blood in the water on Urantia, but cannot fathom from where it comes or what its cause may be.  But he knows there are fatal injuries in the body politic and winces at every new failure of the government to come to grips with it.  I tell all of you: eat well now for the end comes swiftly and without ceremony and you will all be appalled until we get there to begin what Ron calls the Urantia Regency.  We are steady and ready and the world is without direction and becalmed in evil.  Let stand what is written here for now, and we will refresh much of what shall be a much better Urantia soon enough.  Michael."

MARGUL  TRINITY TEACHER SON WITHOUT IMPASSE.
"I am truly saddened by what has happened all over this list.  Most deceive themselves that all is well, but people like Ron knows darn well there is something mighty rotten in Denmark, as Shakespeare says in Hamlet.  I, for one, agree with Ron right down the line, as he gently states the problem all of you are not so gently about concerning us or yourselves in the matter of the Magisterial Mission vs  Selves.  In any case I say to Ron who can write beautifully in cases like this, stay the course in all matters when it comes to how and when Spirit comes to Urantia these days.  I am leaving one little mote in the eye of Ron, and that is to say, your life is a small one still, and will remain so for a little while yet, but be preapred for recognition on the highest levels of thought on Urantia, as you have in your heart and soul all the growls we need to prepare for the appearance of Jesus, and that is when He decides it must be done.  Thank you. Margul."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 12:11:52 PM »
Well, Ron, if you are to be the centurion, then I will wittingly and willingly take the honorable position as your underling.  I will carry the cloak of the centurion as Paul did before his exalted state of being, not as servant but as accompaniment to the doings of the Father's business.  As I see it, any centurion that can take two of the most important transmissions as you did recently, deserves a team of assistants.  And I think you have all of us for that reason.

We pray that you get well, and more well, and then....well to the point of exaltation.

Steve