Author Topic: Audio Transmission / The New Spirit Of Truth  (Read 813 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / The New Spirit Of Truth
« on: October 07, 2018, 01:19:58 PM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: The New Spirit Of Truth
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 7th Oct. 2018  19:19 Local  17:19 Z

https://app.box.com/s/1uazulr5xqe7sgkr5tar7vxfs45jo39k

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / The New Spirit Of Truth
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 12:48:41 AM »
Lemuel, you picked a part of the subject of the Spirit of Truth that your Adjuster and you quite rightly indicate is new and available for use when they open the doors to the new Mission on Urantia.

But there is also more to it than waiting.  I spoke to the Spirit of Truth months ago and said that it was joint the application of Jesus and the Magisterial Sons as well as God the Supreme.  

Why may this be something than what we have?  You also ask why change the old Spirit of Truth?   For many on Urantia, they never connect with the Spirit of Truth as most on Urantia remain mostly in the 5th or 4th psychic circle.  They never connect with the adjutants of worsh9p and wisdom except occasionally.  The old Spirit of Truth is quite adequate for these lower developed minds and they will likely stay within the basic confines of the new Spirit of Truth which is the same as the old one in the level of its development for us.

As I mentioned before in a much earlier post on the Spirit of Truth, the Supreme now confines itself to Urantia through the Planetary Supreme, but when the Missions become available to us visibly on Urantia, the Havona God the Supreme will enhance the present Spirit of Truth to encompass those humans on the planet who are fully attuned and have completed their psychic circles of which there are now over ten million humans who have done so.
But God the Supreme enhances the new Spirit of Truth with his additional use of seven new Adjutant Spirits added to Mother Spirits seven Adjutant Spirits added to the Jesus development of more than additional ten Adjutant Spirits.  At my count, that is a total of thirty one (31) of which 24 are brand new shortly.

Why all this help with Adjutant spirits to connect to on we Urantians?

Our minds are weak genetically.  A mind Adjutant Spriti is designed to encircuit into our brains and encourage the growth of thought and understanding and to help us avoid the pitfalls of conspiracy theories and fear of the unknown.  Mother Spirit gives us seven Adjutant Spirits to start our life with and the Adjuster uses the fact we connected to all seven at least briefly as we grew up to indwell us.  But now, there is a new Spirit of Truth that will encircuit that uses thirty one mind Adjutants to work its best ways for our bew capacity in mind due to the coming of the Michael Mission.

I also point out that those humans on Urantia who are in full attunement and have completed their psychic circles worldwide are about ten million in number.  That is the number that the new Spirit of Truth will do the best with.  Those who are in their third psychic circle or above but incomplete of all of them, will benefit very well too, and that number on Urantia is another 15 million people.  There are now seven fused people on Urantia, five of which we have here on this site.  Those five who are fused, already are encircuited in the new Spirit of Truth, which was poured out to Urantia last Wednesday, October 1, 2018,   Now do you begin to understand the very quiet period we are in these days?  
Michael decreed that the new Spirit of Truth to become available the day of Pentecost in actual terms appeared on Salvington.  That was the day Jesus completed his ascension after dying on the cross in April 4th of 30AD.  It took Jesus until October 01, 30AD on Urantia to complete his morontial ascension and to file for changes of status with Michael and to be moved to Salvington for his final instructions to leave the Local Universe and to enter the Sectors of the Superuniverse of Orvonton.  Jesus completed his Sector lessons in less than one year of universe time in Orvonton, and brought before the Father, as prepared to become a Finaliter on September 05, 35AD, and as such became the first human to ever traverse the ascension career so rapdily.  

Michael celebrated the pouring of the new Spirit of Truth this past October 1, 2018 in celebration of that sojourn by Jesus who completed his morontial work in Satania on October 1, 30AD and it became the first Spirit of Truth to ever registered immediately in the minds of the fused beings on Urantia.  Lemuel already operates with it, as I do, and as Amethyst does.  It has not yet fully encircuited in Larry Gossett or Amethyst or Steve Gitz as of today the 8th of October, 2018.

There is one more thing I think you all have to think about as I am just not happy to make announcements and then leave them to die because it is old news so quickly.

The old Spirit of Truth was like the Adjutant Spirits of Mother Spirits.  The mind grew to be ready to receive it.  But the new Spirit of Truth has both the Magisterial Sons,  Serara and Monjoronson as part of it.  It is in part circuited with our Planetary Supreme Urantia, and in part with God the Supreme Spirit Mind in Havona, and it is still infused with the Spirit of Truth of the Creator Son emboldened with the Spirit of the Mother Spirit of the Infinite Spirit, the consort to Michael, our Creator Son to build the Local Universe of Nebadon.  For this reason, and more than I am aware of too, I call your attention this change:

No longer does the new Spirit of Truth wait for mind capacity development.  It now is like the spirit of God the Supreme which becomes circuited into our brains and mind by the IMMANENCE OF THE SUPREME, rather than by simply plugging in when you are ready.  Most of you know what the word immanence means, but for you who do not, it means you might have the capacity to use the new Spirit of Truth, but unless you seek it and live in you do not use it.

The eminence of the Supreme is ubiquitous.  That means such a spirit is everywhere in your cells and in your hair and in your very life force.  But that you swim through the Supreme as you do through the Absolutes of Transcendency, does not mean it gets inside you to use.  You must seek it out and work to understand how to bring it to you through prayer and through the full control of temper and heart for all.  
Lemuel correctly announces the new Spirit of Truth activated on Urantia this past October 1.

Lemuel already is using it as the others I mentioned are, but the vast majority who can use it well are working hard now to infuse themselves with the immanence of God the Supreme, and only additional mind use for new capacity will gurantee success of the new Spirit of Truth for them.  With this new Spirit of Truth are also 24 new Adjustants to bring into use in minds on Urantia not seen before on any planet but this one, at least in Nebadon.
Thank you Lemuel for stepping up and announcing this priceless new spiritual helper.  I certainly look forward to see how some of you react too as it takes hold and you suddenly see more to what you have entered into with the rest of us right now and in the near future.  Thank you for listening.  
Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "It was I who coaxed Lemuel into a transmission this morning and be glad he was up already and willing.  Ron worked hard on a book all day transmitting steady for over six straight hours and worrying all of us he would collapse from the weight of blood pressure building and building.  But he threw that off and went on to coax Rayson into two hours more than he intended because Ron has already crossed the barrier we set for all transmitters to know the work and then to serve it up very well.  Lemuel knows the work of God the Supreme but is loathe to do any work he does not know too well.  Today. he had to move like the wind to catch the Supreme in his mind who was bulking at his use of medical applications he knew he should never use.  It is lethal Lemuel.  You are not immune!  You must find a better way to change your heart rate other than that medication.  But God the Supreme reminded you you had a duty perform and you must continue with audio transmissions to improve the nature of many on this list who do listen and ponder your words very well.

"In any case, the new Spirit of Truth is at work already Lemuel, and it is already working in you; the others have to catch up to you and Ron as well.  We congratulate you on this transmission as you were not quite ready to be awake yet, but you did very well indeed.  Michael of Nebadon."

END

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 12:53:52 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 01:34:38 AM »
@RonB, My encircuited mind is now running a million spirit miles ahead. I asked for spirit gifts to be added on my 45th birthday last week, and now I learn we have been granted more than we currently comprehend as we all continue to grow into functional use of the New Spirit of Truth. Change has been gradual, but significant, since my own DOF (July 16, 2018 at 10AM Australian Time) and I look forward to the day when we can give a fuller account and report of this. I see the value in this for those climbing the ascension steps with us.
Are you permitted to elaborate on the 24 new Adjutants by listing them as done in the UB ([font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, "Bitstream Vera Sans", sans-serif]intuition[/font], [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, "Bitstream Vera Sans", sans-serif]understanding[/font], [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, "Bitstream Vera Sans", sans-serif]courage[/font], [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, "Bitstream Vera Sans", sans-serif]knowledge[/font], [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, "Bitstream Vera Sans", sans-serif]counsel[/font], [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, "Bitstream Vera Sans", sans-serif]worship[/font], and [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, "Bitstream Vera Sans", sans-serif]wisdom)?[/font]
In anticipation and great appreciation,
Wendy
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 03:41:32 AM by wendy.winter »

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 06:28:14 AM »
I place the following transmission here as it also explains what is happening to us as has been discussed here with the new Spirit of Truth. I wish to thank Lemuel for his most smooth and calming voice in his audio on the subject of the New Spirit of Truth.
Among other things that happened to me, without going to too many words, I think I have put the two together and see what and why and how it is happening and for God the Supreme to come through as it has for me this morning for an hour and a half to write it down as I did. It explains a lot. Thank you Ron, Michael, God the Supreme, Mother Spirit and all those amazing ministering spirits. Thank you! Much love, Sue.

Speaker: God the Supreme
Subject: The Times of Desolation and the Days of Potential
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 08/10/2018 10.33 am-12.05pm (AEDT)

“What is this space in which you are in? A quandary of emotions and thoughts, lost in anticipation of things that do not come to light. Write what really is bugging or pressing you right now. Is it not a sort of a soulless, hopeless time? A time of desolation wherein no good thing is really coming on the horizon. It seems things are getting worse all around you. The material world too expensive to exist in and how does an average citizen afford to go on. On one breath, does it go to the deaths of many and, on another, does only a few get to move on and find new ground to work on. Lo and behold, we are on the very edge just hanging by a thread.

“What is this moment, this uneasy quiet, this silence so eery that even the holy ones notice that something is about to break. The desolation so pronounced even before it becomes so eventual that it is a moment of profound reflection on all that has been. The break in the glass and then a wholeness of new beginnings, to live and be, as soul purveyors. Thoughts of the dark night turns into day of new light and happy ventures. The nightmares of yesterday fades away as the new sun arises on the horizon over a new sea. With newer lands and fewer people, there is less contention than what has been a well trodden earth. The soft landings that treat the new earth with deeper reverence as to its new benevolence it genders to all that walk upon her.

“It becomes clear we can no longer rape and pillage her grounds, as we become aware of the hidden potentials all around us in the unseen, yet existent energies of the planet in which we inhabit. The pre-matter of energy and substance that cause all things to come into the material substance we hold as evident and true. The pure force of the unknown Source of All that is. We are only just beginning to realise the substance of its true meanings of what is existential and absolute.

“Here we are at the very crossroads of human civilisation wherein we find that those who are of soulless ventures will lose their destiny as they are useless in time, and then, there are those of you who hear and know of the soul-calling of the divine spark within you, you will find the eternal flame will grow and become life eternal. So, the desolation of the old earth will give way to the new beginnings of ascending to new learnings and new meanings of your existence in the Supreme Being of time and space.

“So here in we go as it is planned to evolve, and let the chips fall as it may, and allow the elect few to grow in light and life as it is destined to be. For all those who wish to save themselves, seek the light and know that you are a child of the Universe, seek Him while he may be found and be at peace in His mercy and grace.

“Hope not, but trust in me, your divine Father of All that knows each of you by name. Count on me and call upon me and seek my heart in yours. I love you as my own and seek for you to be found in me, your Source of inspiration that I give it freely unto you.

“While the desolation of the earth is just around the corner, it is incumbent upon you to trust me as I have this in the palm of my hand to know that every one of you will be taken good care of, no matter what happens.  Walk with me and you will have the path before you to venture.

“When the days of desolation is over and done, the new days that come after will be the Days of Potential that you are Becoming as citizens of the Superuniverse. You will grow into the realisations of your newfound place as citizens, not of an isolated earth, but of the teeming multi-universe with its many schools of learning. You will have found yourself in the classes with great teachers of renown that hail from the far-flung reaches of Orvonton and perhaps even beyond. It is a time of far-reaching horizons and perspectives; of profound learning and ever greater maturity; of understanding in relation to the complexity of universal mota and infinite wisdom.

“Oh yes, you will become one with the Deity Supreme, that experiential expert that knows whereof of how it is to be known and valued by the degree of acclimatization of the pains of time arrivals and departures. Therein does one learn in greater meanings when one falls and when one learns to pick up in the face of such difficult challenges. How else does one know what it is to know sorrow, to know grief, to know pain, to know struggle, to know battle, to know anger, to know love, to know happiness and all those emotive human threads that intertwined to evolve in oneself as a living entity of thought and heart.

“While in all and be all, I am always coexisting in the mind of man and of God. As the Deity Supreme is to be in the time-space regions of finite capacity. The finite is to a purpose. A temporal abode of intense learning of all those capacities that a faith-filled journey has for the willing creature of time. Time is of a linear construct to man; it has a beginning and an ending in your present construct of life and death. Death has its final punctuation stop mark for the mortal abode, but that does not end the sentence on which life hangs on a thread. There is always, a new sentence, a writer picks up the pen to write hereafter the full-stop in a grammatical sentence structure. When one ends, that one goes on to decide where it wants to be. Whether to face the music with the divine destiny or to choose to be not existent, null and void and then really become an actual deadstop and be as it never were. It is really up to you, my dear reader, where you really want to be.

“It is our hope that you choose life eternal and go on the superb journey and boundless adventure with me as the Supreme Reality that I am with all of you in time. I am with you as I am the experiential deity that I venture in with all that is in this reality of time that beholds the “hows” of meanings as you experience it in your very short and brief human life. It is valuable beyond measure and yet supreme in all that it means for you to have it in you to cherish for all time to come in your life journey with me. I am God the Supreme. I speak it eloquently as it becomes of you to choose wisely in whom you shall serve. In the earth as you should well know, there are two masters: mammon and God. Choose well, my dear ones, choose well! One is temporal, the other is infinite beyond all understanding and that is a supreme choice to make with the Infinite.

“So, do not become weary in this dictation as it behooves you to hold the pen upright and let this flow as it should. Too long is it now that it has been to sit in worry over nothing, when today, you are allowing me to speak these words on a page that will become words of infamy before long, as you all realise the truth is in the pudding, as it were, to behold as things change and then you find yourself in newer surroundings and with different work to be busy with in all goodness for you and those who are so willing as this is to be.

“Now what is becoming, is truly an adventure unlike anything you have been on before. We wipe the old earth clean and then you will have a new earth full of wonder to work with as things become better and easier to tend with.

“The ease of which it is to be in as opposed to the friction and hell of the Caligastian regime that caused so much heartache, no one wants at all. And that is to be gone, rid of for once and for all. In its stead, comes the peace and tranquility that will take some getting used to for some time as the noise of the old civilisation has gotten so concreted in your habits, that it takes an equal amount of time for it to abate and be weaned out of your strains you have so lived under for such an unhealthy amount of time in your human makeup.

“There will come a time of blissful quiet and restfulness that the earth has not had for aeons. Such has been the chaos that Urantia has been subjected to in all the years of rebellion that has shadowed the citizens in such darkness for too long. The new morrow will bring new rays of healthy living, better habits and greater time of learning the real essence of the sciences, religion and of philosophy that is so very lacking in your time on this earth.

“There is so much yet to be revealed and that is why new books will be written up and made available. There is a time of desolation and a time of renewal. Such will be the change that will be like switching a coin from tails to heads; it is so significant that you who survive the coming earth changes will see it quite well as you will experience the shift in spiritual input into the planet. The energies so abound as to place the peace, front and centre, in all that persists in this habitation of God’s usefulness.

“As all things that need to be, I let this settle in your own minds that this is not the end, but it is a turning over of the page to begin afresh the new chapter of God’s unfolding before you all and for you all to take up your place in it.

“I shall end this missive for now as the pen is slipping out of the scribe’s hand and I need to give her rest. Be well, eat well and stay calm in all that is to be soon. I bid you well this day and always. Domytia.”

End. 12.05pm (AEDT)

[T/R Note:

As I began writing, I did not know who was speaking in my mind, but as it flowed on and let it be as it may, it slowly became apparent that it was God the Supreme coming through to me in this way. It was deep and important as much as it is pressingly unusual for me to receive. As these last few days has been unusual for me with the strangest sense of hopelessness, loss, desolation and overwhlming quiet seeping through me and it has been rather difficult for me to savour it and have it happen to me for reasons I still don’t know why. I can only guess it to prepare me for the coming catastrophes that are more devastating than anything we are prepared for in all of our lives put together. To be truthful, I find that there are so many people who are so useless. And yet, who am I to say that? And why do I say that at all? It is a strange thing to think and yet there is some truth in the matter of what is truly sobering to fathom when you see what is going on all around us in the world we live in today’s “House that Jack Built”. It is failing so rapidly, I can almost see my own mortal life at its end anyhow, for who can hope in a hopeless world as it is already. While I know that is a depressing outlook, the reality is that it is not getting better anytime soon. It is true in saying that some of us are done here and wish to move on. I feel like the needle stuck on a vinyl record disc that seems to repeat the same tune for God knows for how long until it somehow gets bumped and plays a new wonderful tune along its merry way. So this missive brings this out. Sue.]

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 07:07:00 AM »
 This is an extremely important  message and post from Lemuel and the further explanation  from Michael and Ron.   I want to read this again before I make comment .   I did some research  in our Uranita Book this morning about the  Spirit of Truth,  I put up the links for those, like me, who want to review  this since the original pouring out of The Spirit of Truth and this New Spirit of Truth so we can join them together in our understanding.   LarryG

5. The Spirit of Truth

194. Bestowal of the Spirit of Truth

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 09:31:13 AM »
Hi Sue,that was a very informative message by God the Supreme,and it looks like we have to fasten our seat belts as we can expect a very heavy landing.
I was looking up the word mammon in the Cambridge dictionary and it states ; The force that makes people try to become as rich as possible and the belief
that this is the most important thing in life,Domtia.

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 09:56:49 AM »
I hardly dare to break in on this beautiful subject which is being brought to us last night and this morning. I want to thank Lemuel, Ron and Sue. Your contributions and explanations have touched me deeply and have been very powerful readings for me.
Strangely enough, this morning when I sat down to practice my skills, I received this short message. It is with great reservedness that I add it to what has been spoken of in this thread, but it came to me and I feel I should post it.

Speaker: unknown
Receiver: SophiaVeronica
Date: October 8, 2018

These messages you have been reading this morning are of great advantage to you for you have been thinking and feeling about these wonderful unfoldments for some time deep into the very core of your soul. And as you have always regarded your Creator Parents, together with your Father - your Thought Adjuster, as your very near and intimate family, you have also included in your soul your Supreme Mother, whom has influenced you in a way we can not speak of as now. These transmissions are to be taken at heart and will explain to all of you very much about future events that will be of great influence to all.

Your Mother Supreme is like a soft balm working through all and everything and She places Her soft but clearly felt marks into your souls with the intention to come to blossom in much later times and events, for this world is not yet ready for full enfoldment. Still  much is waiting on the shelf to be of use and understanding. Many among you will not be astonished when the full working of the Spirit of Mother Supreme will awaken the souls of the earth. Many will stand straight and not hesitate to take on their new task in the name of our Divine Family and their many associates and co-workers. It will all come to pass in unity and in a peaceful manner and you will recognize the great forces and manifestations at play. Several of you will work at the frontline and take up the roll as Centurion, for such could be what you have been prepared for. The Supreme, our Mother God has opened up her universe in glory for you and your planet.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 10:07:10 AM »
Lemuel, it is Ron again . . . .

I have been directed this morning to respond to this thread on the new Spirit of Truth, and I just follow the dictation now:

"Lemuel, this is Michael.  You are not despondent.  Neither is Sue.  Neither is Ron.  But you are all feeling the hopelessness of being in a situation where you are damned if you do, and damned if you don't.   Ron is particular is stuck in an endless chase between need and non compliance; Sue is without a good man or a good place to be and she hates it too.  Wendy dear you are full of beans but cannot make the move you need to and that is yours to cringe over anyhow, as the day to come to York is near yet far always.  The truth is Ron must find some peace himself and has no means to figure out he has been tossed off the world of Urantia, only to find himself worrying a man who calls himself a doctor making life very hard to bear on top of all the other problems.  He is not a good doctor and knows it but is willing to listen soon to something that will make him marvel and I guarantee Ron has no inkling of what he wants to know. 

"Lemuel, you started all this innoncently.  But you are not going to end this innocently.  You are grousing not at Ron but at the play of words he can rummage you with that makes you so uneasy as though you fail to see really anything but a liner progression toward better health and a way to evade further dissertation through audio tapes.  You should recognize that if you quite the whole idea, we  quit you, and you take your chances on the mansion worlds as yourself and not as a fused being any longer.   Ron can irritate all of you at times for the very reason he sees through the glass very well, and yet he holds most of it back because he knows he irritates people like Lemuel over issues Lemuel never sees until he stubs his toe on them.  Sue you are not wrong to carry the idea of God the Supreme in your transmission, but it was not God the Supreme in all the senses, and Ron contemplated just how you were mixing God the Supreme with the Thought Adjuster, for you had both going at the same time.  Like Lemuel, you see deeply but not what you think you see.

"Lemuel, the trial today is to get out of bed and worry yourself to transmit an audio tape.  It is demanded of you and you are not listening again as you are convinced Ron abandons at will and then reclaims when essentially ready to move.  That is how it is supposed to work and you are to be congratulated for thinking you need a better life style.  Ron agrees with you whole heartedly but agrees also he needs a complete change of venue himself, and seeks without compensation how to do that without killing himself as well.  Both of you are quixotic and both of you are familiar with the Don Quixote script entirely up one side and down the other.

"Larry Gossett, Ron looks at you as the person who is so loyal you break his heart for not seeing you must amend your ways too.  You made him laugh greatly about your talk with the list as the bandaide king of Florida because he is as clutzy as you at times and resorts to bandaides too.  What is important though, is you too must change your life style and to meet the coming winter of discontent for you with Mark easily done wondering what next with you.  You are also going to learn that Ron is so fully disgusted with the life force he must deal with, he has concluded he either has to die to get out of it, or find a miracle he is sure I do not posses.  In either case it is painful and dark sojourn to stay alive on a Urantia that has no qualms about killing people for the sake they are too many and too little in mind and too big in demands for resources.  Ron fully agrees with that views and laments that so many could be loved and return love so well but they do not bother either.  I regret that I must tell you all, that Ron is fully declaring himself invalid at times and sits back for all of you to take charge while he reevaluates the trial to come before all of you and himself.

"Sue Whiley, you are taking the bull by the horns soon and declaring yourself, not bankrupt, but insolvent, and then becoming sure that working all your life is nonsense.  Ron fully agrees with you and that is something he feels for himself too.  No one can live on Urantia jobless and still reap a good life anymore.  Ron has worked hard to keep the good news going, but sees the entire matter withdrawn for examples of fate he hardly comprehends but understands we have our lives too and that such a fate as is developing now is without its compensations to you Sue and to himself.  He is rather glad he has gotten old enough to give mortal life up easily, but not entirely if the will of God persists to keep him going to do the things he still enjoys doing.

"While this is started by a thread announced by Lemuel about the new Spirit of Truth, Ron wonders why it is all so new to you since he announced this back in May of 2017.  He remembers it but doubts it exists anymore but it does and you should go look for it as it contains even more information than the present set of discussions have.  I also wish to state that the present situation of Urantia is so untenable, that even the new Spirit of Truth, is without any real support in the billions of people who need it but make no reach for it in any way.  Ron looks at the statement and says, "how can that be since the Spirit of Truth just hovers above their heads all day?"  The answer is that billions of people have a head full of mush and do not bother themselves with deeper questions ever.  The tsunami in Indonesia recently is without parallel on other planets, yet Urantia has them weekly almost.  I turn now to this:

"Ron is deep into a new book writing with the help of Paradise, Uversa, Salvington, and playing very hard to get it right for a change.  He hates mistakes as I do, yet he keeps making one I prefer to allow to continue, and that is to hold the scientific community well enough to realize there is more to science than they allow.  The new Spirit of Truth can correctr some of that, but for the most part, no scientist worth his meddle will listen to Ron unless he tells a story with it, and he has contrived not only a great story, but a great way to tell it.  The book is full of the Nazi era politics and he has the support of many of those players on the mansion worlds to relate stories never told before to carry the news that atoms are also worthy of attention even in the Third Reich.  Nonetheless, the book takes the toll on all of us as we must relent to tell tales long forgotten and better let be except they are great stories you all will read when the book is finally issued and fairly soon.  Nonetheless, this book is the last of its type for Ron, as he must turn his talents to epochal revelation, and for that to happen he must be ready to sacrifice his life of fear of God's will for a better Urantia, to the fear he lives too well for most Urantian's to fathom.   He is now using his life savings to cope with pain and suffering and that cannot continue indefinitely.  Therefore, I rescind nothing for him but remind him he must redo his lifestyle to live simply and well and forget the idea of a Foundation to prefer work to play and play for a moment before he runs the most prestigious Foundation ever conceived: the Magisterial Foundation in York and Poughkeepsie and Rome and London and so on. 

"Lemuel laments he seems to fade with Ron, but that is not true.  Lemuel fades with himself only because he sees really nothing to do but produce audio tapes and then to relieve himself of further contemplation with a glass of wine or whatever it is, and slips into the pleasant talk with neighbors and friends around him. Ron has none of that available to him, so Ron is highly focused on preparation for the world of night and day and whatever transpires for America and the rest of the world too. 

"Consequently, I have recommended to Ron to stay away from the emergency room and concentrate on getting through the day as best he can.  He does well and writes up a storm for the new book on molecular unity and stability.  That sounds very and terribly boring but it is not and it will shake up some thinking when it finally can be read.  However, he has no rose colored glasses on that it will do anything but cheer some and depress others and he leaves it to posterity to determine what, if anything, happens to the tome he writes now so wistfully he almost makes us cry for its determination to be done and ready for publication.   We are also preparing a new cover for it Ron in spite of the kudos some give you for your initial idea given to others about three weeks ago now.  It is inappropriate not but it fames no thing but a sense of mystery and I want something better to state on that cover. 

"In most cases we agree with Ron and his ways.  He has little to fathom when it comes to his own personal situation as he feels parked at the side of a road to disaster, but feels it has to be rendered or die.  He also sees little in hope or heart for anything he enjoys and just lets it pass off as his bad luck.  Not so.  He is loved by many and he will resurrect things for himself again he enujoys a lot.l  In any case, the trial with the Deity Absolute is horrendous for Ron, as he feels there is not location better than the Circle of Infinity to deal the Deity Absolute, but he deals it with Michael of Nebadon to, and I supply that easily as this transmitter is full of the beans I need to run Nebadon with an underling that understands so much of how we work in spite of how he shakes his head and says, 'well I guess that is how spirits work, but it sure makes no sense to me.' stuff.  In any case, the Spirit of Truth, as new as it may be, is well operating with him and he knows very little about it at all, and that is how it should work.

"In conclusion, I am writing this to Lemuel in particular at the end now.  You are trying us all with your sour face and loss of appetite to do as you are asked to do Lemuel.  Ron feels you are difficult when you get your danger up, but he also notes your replies are right on, and what a shame Lemuel does not recognize how well tuned he really is.  In any case, the trial is upon you Lemuel to straighten up and get it better done, and to provide what you are good at producing.  For if you stop this service which you are always contemplating, you stop your own progression with Me in particular, and I rather have a happy servant than an unhappy star that has not course for himself as you are currently stirring yourself.  We gather that your life is dull and so are most of your lives dull, but that changes well in not so long to go until how it becomes obvious we have a sterlint team to deal if they would only stir themselves to selfless duty. 

"Bring this to an end Ron says as it gets so long!  Yet I have a few remarks for you Ron that should be publically aired but more and more you prefer not to be spoken to this way as it uust irritates those detractors who see no value in your service at all, and that is most of your Guests which abound and hardly read but pick and choose what they eat. One in particular is a real enemy now and that is one known as the world at war stake they prefer, and that is the Lucifer Rebellion finds you jore and more an irritant for providing so much information it is daunting to most who read the site.  Most people care less about how you are this or that, but you are of the same opinion and prefer silence.  But the truth is you are being prepared to take on one hell of a job soon that I depend on you to care that it is done to the very last need to accomplish.  It is to head the Magisterial Foundation with all the other corporations under it and to run it so well you know the exact date I say do not do that or do that or whatever.  Lemuel can help as the others can but you seem to know just the right thing to do without me pressing you hard to do something.  I am getting you and Bette Davis involved further and they canm scratch their heads all they want over that remark.   But you are not ever ready to fight me but you will when I get my two cents on you in a real meeting between you and Jesus and he finds a jonb to prickly for himself and he makes you do it.   You are not going to have pack a heater to get most of it well out of the way quickly.   We conclude easily with this remark to all of you:

"Stay the course regardless of how harsh it is or acts or becomes.  It is worthy of the action of a few of you to just lay down and pass on to the mansion worlds, but most of you are ready for service  at the drop of the proverbial hat, andthat is always apprecited by Me and the others who serve me in higher realms.  But keep in mind we face a disaster of uncompromising death to so many the world will be stunned for decades at what happens all of a sudden everywhere.  Good day. Michael of Nebadon."

Ron - I hear others in the background and I know Margul the trintiy Teacher Son would like to comment to all of yu a this time of warning from Michael.  Here is Margul for his words:

MARGUL, TRINITY TEACHER SON -
"I prefer sanguine speech these days but rarely do I get to deliver them so well as for some of you who fight every moment of every day to keep things going well enough to meet the morrow with something accomplished even if it is to just get through the day without depression.  Our Ron battles it daily as do many of you and he must see straight all the time or face ruin easily,  He carries nothing more than a promise to all of us that it will be done if the day opens allowing it to proceed.  I am Margul, and you are a total idiot Ron for saying thing like, 'who is he talking about?',  and then laugh with us over liveries you do not recognize as being done well,  Your life is over for lunch at Sardis and you spelled  that wrong, it is Sardy's but you know it soon not.  It is off the chart already and nobody can afford to eat so well as Sardy's supplies the rich and famous.  You will have wealth Ron, but it is ib love not in penies.  I prefer also to stay out of the Magisterial Foundation Ron is preparing for as he holds it well for Serara nd Monjoronson and they will take it over shortly for his use mostly for the next few years anyhow.  I conclude that the Paradise Trinity is not rescinding any work for epochal revelation either, and that Ron must be prepared to spend hours and hours at the keyboard to bring it forth.  It will sell like hot cakes and make us all a little more wealthy,  Be assured that it is ours ad not yours Ron, but your name will be attached to it and will be known by most children you love to parent as well.  I close with this admonishment.  Ron needs to buy a used truck with a snow plow on it . . . does anyone have one to give him?   Good day."

END

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2018, 11:12:59 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

The New Spirit of Truth

Lemuel : Good evening every one. I have been sitting here for a few moments, wondering what would be the topic of conversation and the words came into my mind – why not talk about the New Spirit of Truth ? So, the talk this evening is about the New Spirit of Truth.

We all know that on the day of Pentecost Jesus was able to pour out on all flesh the Spirit of Truth more than 2000 yrs ago and we have all become accustomed to accepting this and being very grateful for this tremendous spiritual help as a result of Jesus’s outpouring. Not very long ago, we were informed that there is to be another Spirit of Truth, a more modern Spiritual Truth, if I may use that word and that this will come directly from the Supreme Being, Our Supreme Mother.

The question that comes to my mind this evening really is : why is it necessary, to be need another, a supplement if you like, Spirit of Truth ? Those of us here on the Serara forum who have been here for 6/7 yrs have come to understand that the human being here on Urantia who are termed to be the last of the Agondonters can be looked upon as a special breed of humans and this is the case.

It is reasonable to say that we need something extra, something that can be regarded, if you prefer, as a reward or as a booster. I mention this at this time because as you all know, those of us here on the forum are a dedicated family who desire to be of service for the Michael Mission and for the Magisterial Mission and for the Return of Jesus and bear in mind that we have always a tremendous help and support of the original Spirit of Truth and also the all Spirits of Our Beloved Mother Spirit, Nebadonia.

As you are all fully aware, we have Our Beloved Father Fragment, Our Thought Adjusters. So, why is it necessary to have this extra help, a kind of supplemented Spirit of Truth from Our Supreme Mother, Supreme Being ? I venture to say that until now the result of this Second or New Spirit of Truth that has been so preciously and generously bestowed on us, human beings, has not yet manifested Itself in a way that can be identified on a human level.

So, it can be interpreted as a Spirit of Truth that is here in readiness to be used and to be manifested through we, human beings, when the appropriate time arrives, by that I mean when the troubles really begin and we all have to face situations that perhaps we would rather not face, but nevertheless we are here, we have been trained and we have been prepared for this for years now.

So, what I am saying is this, when that moment really comes it will be a time when the Second Spirit of Truth will become manifest, visibly manifest through the actions of us, human beings, as we set about the task of serving the Michael Mission and later on the Magisterial Mission. This thoughts come to me this evening, quite unannounced in the sense that I was not looking for anything in particular, just sitting quietly here and these words came into my mind : Why not talk about the Second Spirit of Truth.

So, dear brothers and sisters, to my understanding, the Second Spirit of Truth is something that is already here, but in a sense is held in reserve until we humans, each and everyone of us, individually are in a situation where we are able to take avantage and to use and to call upon this Spirit of Truth. I am sure there will be other opinions about this subject and I look forward to hearing what others have to say.

This have been my thoughts this evening on this subject and I feel at the moment that there is nothing that I wish to add, other than to say, I am so very grateful that such a thing has come to pass, that for ever reason and I am sure Our Beloved Supreme Mother has Her reasons for bestowing upon us another Spirit of Truth. It is indeed a most wonderful thing and I hope and trust and pray that we will be able to take avantage of this tremendous blessing when the time comes.

Thank you for listening, this is Lemuel, I bid you all a very good evening, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2018, 09:10:58 PM »
Well, thank you Ron and Father Michael. I am learning as this response is packed with so much info, I fully enjoyed the many points made in it. I agree and pray we all can stand up and take charge as suggested and so help us God through what may be coming. I take one day at a time and understand the trials we go through as it comes in spades. Ron, I understand you completely as such as human problems we go through and yet we desire to be of use in Michael's mission as He has it going. I will keep with the Adjuster, and now that I got a handle on how this works and not get mixed up with who it was that was speaking. I simply admit I was not sure of it, and need to recognise how astonishingly close the Adjuster is in my mind as it comes and that oftentimes surprises me and humours me as well in so many ways. I cannot thank you enough for the coming book you are working on Ron, this is going to be a very telling story I will love to learn all that is to learn in it. 

Much love to you all,
Sue/7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2018, 10:12:59 AM »

From LARRY GOSSETT  Wednesday 10 October 2018

Review of Key Statments Concerning The New Spirit of Truth
« on: Today at 09:27:00 AM »
For two days now I have wanted to put something together, to extract some of the key statements and revelations for all who are thinking  about  the New Spirit of Truth.   Even though this New Spirit has been with us for some time, it seems that only quite recently it seems that are we just now  becoming more aware of it and it is so important for all of us to be more involved than ever and accept this wonderful gift and learn how to best use and understand it’s significance, and how it may work for and with us.

My thanks to Ron and Lemuel, Paynor, my fused Thought Adjuster, and all who have been contributing to our understanding of  this New Spirit of  Truth.   As Lemuel  pointed out this morning in his recorded message, "this is a process."  The more we understand and contemplate it, the   better off will be  the levels of our service to the Father, to all those involved and associated with the Michael Mission and equally important our love and service to mankind and to Urantia and to all of the high principles that  this site stands for and represents.    LarryG

From  our Urantia Book concerning the Original Spirit of Truth

The Spirit of Truth

180.5.”1 The new helper which Jesus promised to send into the hearts of believers, to pour out upon all flesh, is the Spirit of Truth. This divine endowment is not the letter or law of truth, neither is it to function as the form or expression of truth. The new teacher is the conviction of truth, the consciousness and assurance of true meanings on real spirit levels. And this new teacher is the spirit of living and growing truth, expanding, unfolding, and adaptative truth.

“The first mission of this spirit is, of course, to foster and personalize truth, for it is the comprehension of truth that constitutes the highest form of human liberty. Next, it is the purpose of this spirit to destroy the believer's feeling of orphanhood. Jesus having been among men, all believers would experience a sense of loneliness had not the Spirit of Truth come to dwell in men's hearts.”

194.2.3 “This bestowal of the Son's spirit effectively prepared all normal men's minds for the subsequent universal bestowal of the Father's spirit (the Adjuster) upon all mankind. In a certain sense, this Spirit of Truth is the spirit of both the Universal Father and the Creator Son.”

194.2.4” Do not make the mistake of expecting to become strongly intellectually conscious of the outpoured Spirit of Truth. The spirit never creates a consciousness of himself, only a consciousness of Michael, the Son. From the beginning Jesus taught that the spirit would not speak of himself. The proof, therefore, of your fellowship with the Spirit of Truth is not to be found in your consciousness of this spirit but rather in your experience of enhanced fellowship with Michael.”

194.2.”5”” The spirit also came to help men recall and understand the words of the Master as well as to illuminate and reinterpret his life on earth.”

194.2.6”” Next, the Spirit of Truth came to help the believer to witness to the realities of Jesus' teachings and his life as he lived it in the flesh, and as he now again lives it anew and afresh in the individual believer of each passing generation of the spirit-filled sons of God”.

194.2.7 “Thus it appears that the Spirit of Truth comes really to lead all believers into all truth, into the expanding knowledge of the experience of the living and growing spiritual consciousness of the reality of eternal and ascending sonship with God.”

194.2.8 “Jesus lived a life which is a revelation of man submitted to the Father's will, not an example for any man literally to attempt to follow. This life in the flesh, together with his death on the cross and subsequent resurrection, presently became a new gospel of the ransom which had thus been paid in order to purchase man back from the clutch of the evil one - from the condemnation of an offended God. Nevertheless, even though the gospel did become greatly distorted, it remains a fact that this new message about Jesus carried along with it many of the fundamental truths and teachings of his earlier gospel of the kingdom. And, sooner or later, these concealed truths of the fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of men will emerge to effectually transform the civilization of all mankind.”

194.2.9” But these mistakes of the intellect in no way interfered with the believer's great progress in growth in spirit. In less than a month after the bestowal of the Spirit of Truth, the apostles made more individual spiritual progress than during their almost four years of personal and loving association with the Master. Neither did this substitution of the fact of the resurrection of Jesus for the saving gospel truth of sonship with God in any way interfere with the rapid spread of their teachings; on the contrary, this overshadowing of Jesus' message by the new teachings about his person and resurrection seemed greatly to facilitate the preaching of the good news.”

194.2.10 “The term “baptism of the spirit,” which came into such general use about this time, merely signified the conscious reception of this gift of the Spirit of Truth and the personal acknowledgment of this new spiritual power as an augmentation of all spiritual influences previously experienced by God-knowing souls.”

194.2.11” Since the bestowal of the Spirit of Truth, man is subject to the teaching and guidance of a threefold spirit endowment: the spirit of the Father, the Thought Adjuster; the spirit of the Son, the Spirit of Truth; the spirit of the Spirit, the Holy Spirit.”

194.2.12 “In a way, mankind is subject to the double influence of the sevenfold appeal of the universe spirit influences. The early evolutionary races of mortals are subject to the progressive contact of the seven adjutant mind-spirits of the local universe Mother Spirit. As man progresses upward in the scale of intelligence and spiritual perception, there eventually come to hover over him and dwell within him the seven higher spirit influences. And these seven spirits of the advancing worlds are:”

194.2.13 1.” The bestowed spirit of the Universal Father - the Thought Adjusters.”

194.2.14 “2. The spirit presence of the Eternal Son - the spirit gravity of the universe of universes and the certain channel of all spirit communion.”

194.2.15 “3. The spirit presence of the Infinite Spirit - the universal spirit-mind of all creation, the spiritual source of the intellectual kinship of all progressive intelligences.”

194.2.16 “4. The spirit of the Universal Father and the Creator Son - the Spirit of Truth, generally regarded as the spirit of the Universe Son.”

194.2.17 “5. The spirit of the Infinite Spirit and the Universe Mother Spirit - the Holy Spirit, generally regarded as the spirit of the Universe Spirit.”

194.2.18 “6. The mind-spirit of the Universe Mother Spirit - the seven adjutant mind-spirits of the local universe.”

194.2.19 7. The spirit of the Father, Sons, and Spirits - the new-name spirit of the ascending mortals of the realms after the fusion of the mortal spirit-born soul with the Paradise Thought Adjuster and after the subsequent attainment of the divinity and glorification of the status of the Paradise Corps of the Finality.”

194.2.20 “And so did the bestowal of the Spirit of Truth bring to the world and its peoples the last of the spirit endowment designed to aid in the ascending search for God.”

“The chief mission of this outpoured spirit of the Father and the Son is to teach men about the truths of the Father's love and the Son's mercy. These are the truths of divinity which men can comprehend more fully than all the other divine traits of character. The Spirit of Truth is concerned primarily with the revelation of the Father's spirit nature and the Son's moral character. The Creator Son, in the flesh, revealed God to men; the Spirit of Truth, in the heart, reveals the Creator Son to men. When man yields the “fruits of the spirit” in his life, he is simply showing forth the traits which the Master manifested in his own earthly life. When Jesus was on earth, he lived his life as one personality - Jesus of Nazareth. As the indwelling spirit of the “new teacher,” the Master has, since Pentecost, been able to live his life anew in the experience of every truth-taught believer.”

“Do not overlook the fact that the Spirit of Truth was bestowed upon all sincere believers; this gift of the spirit did not come only to the apostles. The one hundred and twenty men and women assembled in the upper chamber all received the new teacher, as did all the honest of heart throughout the whole world. This new teacher was bestowed upon mankind, and every soul received him in accordance with the love for truth and the capacity to grasp and comprehend spiritual realities. At last, true religion is delivered from the custody of priests and all sacred classes and finds its real manifestation in the individual souls of men.”
194.3.19 “The coming of the Spirit of Truth purifies the human heart and leads the recipient to formulate a life purpose single to the will of God and the welfare of men. The material spirit of selfishness has been swallowed up in this new spiritual bestowal of selflessness”.

The following quotes are those earlier direct comments  relating to the New Spirit Of Truth that I have extracted for easy review.
Michael
“ I also wish to state that the present situation of Urantia is so untenable, that even the new Spirit of Truth, is without any real support in the billions of people who need it but make no reach for it in any way.
Ron looks at the statement and says, "how can that be since the Spirit of Truth just hovers above their heads all day?"  The answer is that billions of people have a head full of mush and do not bother themselves with deeper questions ever andmake no reach for it in any way ever….”

Ron:
“ I spoke to the Spirit of Truth months ago and said that it was joint the application of Jesus and the Magisterial Sons as well as God the Supreme.”  

Ron  “Why may this be something than what we have?  You also ask why change the old Spirit of Truth?   For many on Urantia, they never connect with the Spirit of Truth as most on Urantia remain mostly in the 5th or 4th psychic circle.  They never connect with the adjutants of worsh9p and wisdom except occasionally.  The old Spirit of Truth is quite adequate for these lower developed minds and they will likely stay within the basic confines of the new Spirit of Truth which is the same as the old one in the level of its development for us.

Ron: “I wish to remind contributors to this thread that the Spirit of Truth is a circuit of energy sent here after the departure of Jesus, and it contains all that man needed at that time, and even until recently, to help the mind discern many things better.  The original Spirit of Truth is still operating, but is now has one new helper to the original Spirit of Truth, and so the new Spirit of Truth helper accents the intellectual part of the mind that needs to comprehend the changes to personal lives and Urantia too,  as both logical and as progressive toward the era of Light and Life at the end of Phase III of the Magisterial Mission.”

Ron: “ For me, I am mostly interested in the intellectual life anyway, and it has already cleared some cobwebs I had over existence and not politely either.  In many ways we all join in accepting the new Spirit of Truth as animals who can think better now than we ever did before…”

Serara in response to Michel L: “.  It is a fact that psychic circles three to one are better done, completely better than ever before, by utilizing the new Spirit of Truth…”

Ron’s partial response to Ron H: “the new Spirit of Truth is usable immediately.  It repairs the old Spirit of Truth in order to make the new Spirit of Truth observable for those who love to think out spiritual problems and it provides a much quicker way into Voice of God transmissions as well as written transmissions on the computer or by hand if that is what you do.  The new Spirit of Truth enhances intellectual prowess and helps all understand complicate problems better. “

Monjoronson speaks from Uversa:
"I am Monjoronson and I will return to Urantia in about two weeks time in time to establish the new Spirit of Truth from my perspective.  I too have a contribution to the new Spirit of Truth as well, as I contribute the idea of heart for those less fortunate and was helped mightily by Jesus and Ron as they both have large hearts to bear on the scene of human suffering and concerns.  I wish all to understand that heart means being able to empathize with those who are not so lucky as you and need your help immediately.  No other means is available to any human on Urantia except the new Spirit of Truth to work other than by application of thought and that is how Serara contributed to this new Spirit.”

end

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2018, 08:48:07 PM »
770) "The new Spirit of Truth"

Teacher: The Universal Mother Nebadonia.
Theme: "The new Spirit of Truth"
October 10 2018.
Phoenix AZ.

"I'm very happy"

"This is a promp or call for my son, to be able to respond to his concern.

"I am your Universal Mother Nebadonia, the Spirit of Truth is something new that everyone shares and transmitters enjoy more, to be open to their influence, an important detail is that it is located above their heads.

René- Mother! Does it have anything to do with the position with the fact that I imagine myself about eight inches above my head and connect to my Universal Father?

Mother Nebadonia- "Precisely, that is the condition or characteristic to be able to use it! It's a beauty how it works!

René- Mother, are we united by the New Spirit of Truth?

Mother Nebadonia- "Definitely, we are using that.

René- Thank you Divine Mother, is there anything else you want to point out?

Mother Nebadonia- "Of course, it is the clear and definite fact that Urantians are doing something good, that is, those who achieve the connection.

The Universal Father- "I am your Universal Father claiming as my own that Absolute Connection above your head.

René- Thank you Universal Father, this is interesting. Thank you Divine Mother and my Universal Father for giving me your love.

End.

770) "El nuevo Espíritu de la Verdad"

Maestro: La Madre Universal Nebadonia.
Tema:"El nuevo Espíritu de la Verdad"
Octubre 10 2018.
Phoenix AZ.

"Yo me alegro mucho"

"Este es un promt o llamado para mi hijo, para poder  responder su inquietud.

"Yo soy tu Madre Universal Nebadonia, el Espíritu de la Verdad es algo nuevo que comparten todos y disfrutan más los transmisores, por estar abiertos a su influencia , un detalle importante es que se ubica por encima de sus cabezas.

René- Madre! Tiene algo que ver con la posición con el hecho de que yo me imagino unas ocho pulgadas por encima de mi cabeza y me conecto a mi Padre Universal?

Madre Nebadonia- "Precisamente, esa es la condición o característica para poder usarlo! Es una belleza como funciona!

René- Madre estamos unidos por el Nuevo Espíritu de la Verdad?

Madre Nebadonia- "Definitivamente, eso estamos usando.

René- Gracias Madre Divina, hay algo más que desees apuntar?

Madre Nebadonia- "Por supuesto, es el hecho claro y definitivo de que los urantianos están haciendo algo bueno, es decir, los que logran la conexión.

El Padre Universal- "Yo soy tu Padre Universal reclamando como mía esa Conexión Absoluta por encima de tu cabeza.

René- Gracias Padre Universal, esto es interesante.  Gracias Madre Divina y mi Padre Universal por brindarme su amor.

Fin.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 09:39:24 PM by Rene A Duran »

prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2018, 01:59:51 AM »
October 13, 2018
09.30. local times. Samara.
Teacher: Margul, Nebadonia.
Theme: Spirit of truth, love.

This is Margul. I want you and all forum participants to say that the spirit of truth that has come on Urantia covers all the inhabitants of the planet, but only a few can feel and accept it. Their hearts are closed to God and the Spirit, their consciousness is corrupted by the sins of this world, they do not want and even reject the very existence of the Creator and his desire to open himself to mere mortals.

The world lies in darkness. And only a few lights of the spirit are hallowed in total darkness. A new spirit of truth can ignite millions more of these lights if people want to turn to God, to the creator of the universe and the Divine Mother with the request and desire to open their hearts.

The spirit of truth is at the door. But they have strong rusty locks that can only be opened by the love of a particular person, his desire to do good to others. No castle can resist the all-conquering power of divine love. We need only the desire to turn to God. But, as a rule, people begin to see clearly in moments of fear for their lives, in moments of despair and responsibility for the lives of loved ones. And such an opportunity will be provided to them soon. But will they have time in a critical situation to understand this and turn to God. Maybe you should not wait for fear, but to break the rusty lock and open the door ...

- I feel that the mother of Nebadonia wants me to say something.

Yes, my dear. Love is a great power if it is directed at others. Self-love is good when it does not conflict with the lives of others and is not opposed to morality and ethics. Sometimes a single word is enough for love to be born. Also missing one phrase to kill her. But who has opened his heart to God, who has dedicated his life to the fulfillment of his will, you cannot kill with one word. Such fireflies in the dark kingdom can extend their love to those around them, ignite them with their example, and even die to continue the life of others. That's what love is.

- Thank you my dear teachers and mentors for entrusting me to bring these truths to the forum participants.
Domtia.

13 октября 2018 г.
09.30. местного времен. Самара.
Учитель: Маргул, Небадония.
Тема: Дух истины, любовь.

Это Маргул. Хочу тебе и всем участникам форума сказать, что дух истины, пришедший на Урантию, покрывает всех жителей планеты, но только немногие могут его почувствовать и принять. Их сердца закрыты для Бога и Духа, их сознание развращено грехами мира сего, они не хотят и даже отвергают само существование Творца и его стремление открыть себя простым смертным.
Мир лежит во тьме. И только отдельные огоньки духа святятся в кромешной тьме. Новый дух истины может возжечь еще миллионы таких огоньков при желании людей обратиться к Богу, к создателю вселенной и Божественной матери с просьбой и желанием открыть свои сердца.
Дух истины стоит у дверей. Но на них крепкие ржавые замки, которые может открыть только любовь конкретного человека, его желание делать добро другим. Никакой замок не устоит перед всепобеждающей силой божественной любви. Нужно только желание обратиться к Богу. Но, как правило, люди начинают прозревать в минуты страха за свою жизнь, в минуты отчаяния и ответственности за жизнь близких. И такая возможность им скоро предоставится. Но успеют ли они в критической ситуации понять это и обратиться к Богу. Может быть не стоит ждать страха, а сорвать ржавый замок и отворить дверь…
- Я чувствую, что мать Небадония мне хочет что то сказать.
Да, мой дорогой. Любовь – огромная сила, если она направлена на других. Себялюбие хорошо, когда оно не вступает в противоречие с жизнью других и не противостоит морали и нравственности. Порой бывает достаточно одного слова, чтобы любовь родилась. Также хватает одной фразы, чтобы ее убить. Но кто открыл свои сердца Богу, кто посвятил свою жизнь исполнению его воли, того одним словом нет убьешь. Такие светлячки в темном царстве способны распространить свою любовь на окружающих¸ зажечь их своим примером, и даже погибнуть ради продолжения жизни других. Вот что такое любовь.
- Спасибо мои дорогие учителя и наставники за то, что доверили мне донести эти истины для участников форума.
Домтия.