Author Topic: three strikes  (Read 1289 times)

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
three strikes
« on: October 08, 2018, 01:21:15 PM »
The most unusual things have been happening  last night and this afternoon as I have been preparing a transmission for all of you.  Three times I have been typing away and my words just disappear from the screen.  I was typing on my notepad, I was not even on the forum yet!  I have never had this happen, or anything close to this before and I was gobsmacked--as some of you say.  I will try again later and save each sentence as I type it.  I hope this will help. I simply do not know what to think of it.  This, as well as Ron's transmission that shows up only on his screen seem truly bizarre.  Hope to have more later.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: three strikes
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 04:34:04 PM »
Amethyst, you are not alone as I have reported my stuff not showing up on these screens but it shows on mine.  I have had two books taken off my computer fully and totally and lots of messages just taken off the screen i was ready to post.  You are a fused individual as I am, and those of us who are fused have had lots of strange things going on with our computers and messages we wanted to send disappearing suddenly.  I can tell you that much, but I cannot tell you why or for what reasons, but it has made me so angry at times I have refused to take a transmission and that is pretty bad when that happens with me..  Here is Michael and maybe He will help:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Ron is the champion victim of computer failures because of us.  We accidentally broke a chip set in his machine too requiring a very expensive repair.  It is not that we mean to do that, but you and Gossett and Lemuel in particular run into the missing post suddenly removed when you were  thoughtfully done.  We do it to test the machine you work on.  We do it to bring you into resolution with us, but the problem is it makes most of you very angry and we still do it because we have no other way of checking your machine in use as you use it, and to process out that which we want in our own files as a test to see how we can take messages off your machines for our archives.  Trouble is Ron is alwasy typing and it really ruins his work and then we are in for it and he has left the machine for hours in protest.  I see not way out of it except to warn all of you that when earth changes start taking place your machines belong to us and that Ron will be the hub for report5ing of messages and redistribution.  All of this is practice to get your messages for distribution although why the message disappeared from your device we are not sure why.  That transmission was important and we will attempt to give it back to you asap.   I am Michael, good day."
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: three strikes
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 10:05:14 PM »
hmmm--This is interesting.  At least I know that there is a reason for what is going on.  I wasn't so much angry as I was puzzled.  Sometimes I am not that good with computers, but I knew this time it was not anything that I was doing to cause this.  Oh well--I'll try again soon.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken