Author Topic: Audio Transmission / The New Spirit of Truth ( A clarification )  (Read 44 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: The New Spirit of Truth ( A clarification )
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 10th Oct. 2018  07:35 Local  05:35 Z

https://app.box.com/s/mdfctco167sy1jehvrn32pm7o8divt8y

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / The New Spirit of Truth ( A clarification )
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 09:00:51 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

The New Spirit of Truth ( a clarification )

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. The subject this morning is the ‘New Spirit of Truth’, a clarification. Over the past couple of days I have that prompted to clarify something concerning the New Spirit of Truth which is the subject of the previous audio transmission, just a few days ago.

The New Spirit of Truth is indeed available to all and from the 1st of october 2018, the official inauguration of the Michael Mission, the New Spirit of Truth can be accessed if one sincerely asks and surrenders to the New Spirit of Truth. The point I wish to clarify is that indeed it is a process whereby the effect of this New Spirit of Truth is to increase and amplify the understanding of things that are very difficult for you to understand before.

So, in other words, the process is taking place whereby the New Spirit of Truth is able to increase your understanding and this does not happen overnight of course, it is a process that takes time, but as the weeks and the months go by, you will come to witness for yourself that it has become in fact a little easier for you to understand certain things that are too difficult for you to understand previously.

So, this is what I would like to clarify this morning, although It is available now across the globe, It will work with those who have some insights to their own spiritual progression and who are dedicated to be about Father’s business and this New Spirit of Truth will have tremendously amplifying and increasing the ability to understand.

In regards to revelation, obviously one needs to be able to understand what is being revealed in order to relay this, transmit this revelation to the public To be a voice for God is obviously, not only a tremendous responsibility, but probably one of the greatest honors that can be bestowed upon human beings.So, what a tremendous blessing this is to have this added help from the New Spirit of Truth to help and enhance our understanding.

So, this is just a short message this morning. As I mentioned in the beginning I have thought prompted to do this clarification for the past couple of days and so now I have done this and I hope it in fact does clarify for all of you how to New Spirit of Truth can work through your brain, now and in the future for your understanding.

This is Lemuel, I thank you for listening and I bid you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.