Author Topic: The Creator Sons of Local Universes are to come together in a Federation = MORE  (Read 1024 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
This is Michael.  Good evening to you Ron.  This is Creator Son 711121, and you are funny my man.  I am from Avalon and I love the font and let us use it.  
Subjects:
·      0 The Award of Citizenship to Ron Besser
·       0 The Alignment of Five Local Universes to be called Gallium
·       0 Return of Serara and Monjoronson to York to establish offices
·       0 The Imperator of the Sea of Five Eternal Flames Burning in the York offices signifying the Five Local Universes of the Federation

Speakers:
·       0  The Creator Son of Avalon 611122
·       0  The Creator Son of Wolvering 711,122
·       0  Michael of Nebadon 611,121
·       0  Serara and Monjoronson, the Magisterial Sons
·       0  Father of Paradise

York, PA USA 2100 -2300  Local Time
October 11, 2018

Creator Son 711121

"I am easier to remember as the Creator Son of the Local Universe of Avalon.  My work in Nebadon is to see to it that I have a good understanding of who your Ron Besser is.  He is creating waves in the Local Universe of Avalon and Wolvering, and that is because he is an evolutionary marvel never seen before in any of our Local Universes.  

"I am that Creator Son, who said to the Universal Father, what is that human being doing in Nebadon who makes us think twice before we say no to humans because they do not behave well enough to include in our divine Missions when we have them in our Local Areas.  I see we are hurrying and that is much better and we are now looking to see what God hath wrought on Urantia in the little town of York, PA. USA as they call it here.

"Now. we must aver that Ron considers himself totally average except for his love the Urantia Book revelation.  He is considered hyper normal on our planet of Sidepyterioptia, and Sidepyterioptia is the name of our capital much as Salvington, is your main planet as the headquarters for the Creator Son.  In so many words, we came to visit Michael of Nebadon, to ask him what went into this creation and He does not know anymore than I do or does the Creator Son of Wolvering, and that Creator Son will speak shortly too.

"We asked Ron to sit down at the piano tonight to show how his mind works for music and he did as we asked and played what he wanted, and he played the Anthem.  It is gorgeous not because of the keying but because of the expression of soft and softer and loud and soft.  It is truly dedicated to Father and He hears it beautifully as well.  It is not set in Ron as he has no memory cells to set it, but it is wrote in his personality and he can approximate it every time but every time it is new and fresh.  It is a gift of God for sure.  Nonetheless we have those who can write music as it is played, and tonight Ron outdid himself with it and played it in harmonies only he knows how to produce.  I am sending this copy to Nebadon for replication too as they have about sixteen versions of it and each one is a revelation on chording and syntax.  Be assured it is that good and it needs full orchestration to be heard and it will tear the heart up to listen to its wonder ways with the key and frequency of C major.  

"I am the Creator Son of Wolvering.  I am number 611121 as Michael and Wolvering has Creator Son number 611122, and the idea was to bring Wolvering and Avalon together to settle our issues as to who owns what planet and who planted that life there in the first place.  

"I am here to tell you Ron has won something of a Nobel Prize in Wolvering, as our star students now see his work with Rayson is extraordinary, so extraordinary that we must censor it in Wolvering and Avalon must do so as well.  Nebadon is asking the Father directly to be able to publish it on Urantia, and the Father said 'yes.' at once. The book when redone with the help of the Magisterial Son Rayson of Nevarra and that is a far distant planet from Uversa and a secret rendezvous of the Magisterial Sons after a Bestowal or a Mission as they must do on Urantia coming up.  Nevarra is a secret sphere just as Ascendington is a secret sphere for you.  

"As a Creator Son, I make those announcements, and as a friend of Ron, We make this one for him.  He is to be supplied with a fresh pair of legs and heart,  but he will receive a new pair of lungs and legs from Father and we will supply the underwear to go with it. In any case we joke but the new legs and the new head band called a skull cap, must be placed on him before he goes to his test tomorrow morning at the local hospital for a connectivity test which point to all the nerves in the legs and maps them for how they distribute the electrical contact to the brain and to actually move a person to walk along the way.

"The skull cap is from Wolvering.  The new heart is from Avalon.  The new abilities to hear and see are from Nebadon.  You have no idea how much we enjoyed putting this together and it all can be sewn up tonight for he must arise early for his test tomorrow morning."

"I am the Creator Son of Wolvering 611,122 and with the Avalon Son 711,121, and we prepare the new Local Universe Federation or what we call the Universe of Gallium.  Gallium has three Creator Sons, and three Gabriels and three Mother Spirits.  Each is necessary for the purpose of each Local Universe in the Federation must be preserved.  We name it Gallium after the Time Lords Home in Dr. Who which Ron loves to dress up as a time lord with a very big collar on his dressing gown.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I am now almost like the Most Highs feel when conferring residence onto an out of Local Universe person.  It happens often enough they eventually get used to it, but we never had a human be so assigned and that is our Ron Besser.  He already holds the pile of papers needed to be in our Mission, and now he has a pile of papers for being licensed as soon as he is morontialized up here on our mansion worlds, to travel to Avalon and Wolvering and Alvoring for sure.  Sensalon and the one called Alvoring II, a secret local universe nearby for Melchizedek procreation only and that is not for anyone else to know.  You will know them all Ron.  Sansbornites and they arrive by fairy lights like you see in the Dr. Who episode with the Sprites, a gorgeous script and wonderful to watch if ever anyone should find time to watch the two hour episode from the BBC.  These warrior brethren are warriors and they fight anything that gets loose in space and fight it to death although Ron you came close a year ago when you cursed them so hard they actually had to flee because the heat of that anger they never felt before and let us hope you never flash it again.  You are not compulsive in any of that, but when you feel badly threatened you unleash it directly and fully before them and as you did to one other, watch out because your spirit power is huge when it feels outright threatened by death of misdeed.  

"At the least Ron thank them all and find that picture to post with this transmission.

Ron Besser - To all the Creator Sons who spoke with me today, and to my own Creator, Michael of Nebadon, my deepest thanks for telling me anything regarding your plans for Gallium and the Federation idea which I adore and look forward to placing a flame for each Local Universe in our humble offices in York for each Local Universe in our Mission to Urantia.  I am made, I think, a Liaison Director for the Magisterial Foundation, which I adore as an assignment and give to all who may join the Team with me for the Michael Mission and the following Magisterial Mission if there is such a continuity.  However it may be supported, I thrill at the idea of having the flame of each creation represented before us as a constant reminder of the unity of God, and the bravery of our local Creator Sons to do what no Creator Son or other Deity or divinity has ever done in time.  I thank you profusely and bow before you all.  Thank you!"

SERARA and MONJORONSON, the Magisterial Sons - "Ron I congratulate you for bringing together one of the most interesting crowds of Creator Sons we ever had at one time without it being the Millennium Celebration.  We are proud of you all Creator Sons, and that calls for a celebration for Ron, as he just said he never saw my interaction with other Creator Sons before. and now I understand the tearing that takes place in him.  Glory be to God!

"Now this:  Ron you spend your day between bed and the computer to get things done.  You are relieved of the computer shortly for Reasons of State.  That is not disabuse you of it but for us to put together a new suite of software that will make your life much easier than you have to deal it now.  Steve Gitz will receive and identical computer system too from all of us and Gossett will have to deal with what he has for the time being.  Besides, the Wolvering contingency is so far advanced over Urantia computer science we dare not mention how well they designed your new system.  

"Further, I report to all of you that the ideal coverage Ron would like to have for messaging is to be made available by our own means of dissemination worldwide to every news capital for reception.

"We must open the offices in York and provide the eternal flames of the Local Universe of Avalon, Wolvering, Alvoring, and Sensalon. and Nebadon.  The eternal flames we refer to will be presented on a dais of marble and flame. Good and this:

"I am Serara, and those who read this:  IT IS NOT a fairy tale, as all of this is coming together with the help of my Consortium of Magisterial Sons on Nevarra. Nevarra is a super-secret sphere for Magisterial Sons alone and has representations of the Infinite Spirit and the Eternal Son, our parents, for Reasons of State are not further described as Ron points out the ten secret spheres of the Father around Paradise have the same prohibitions as to their relationship(s) to the Paradise Deities.  Once I arrive on Urantia, which I forecast for next Tuesday, the offices on Urantia will be opened with great fanfare on Uversa and Salvington, and Ron can watch from his computer not.  Be assured the on-the-ground appearance of those offices will appear in a matter of thirty days or sooner.  

"Ron just spoke to me and the Father and the Creator Sons and all who are included in this master piece of work Ron put together for us and for ourselves we thank Michael of Nebadon, Michael of Wolvering, Michael of Alvoring, Michael of Sensalon, and the Universal Father, together with Margul, the Trinity Teacher Son, the Imminence of the Supreme, and the work of the First Michael ever to be born now harbored in the Uversa special section for retired Creator Sons getting ready for new assignments in the first and second outer space zones.  

"Lastly, my work on Urantia is at first invisible and latterly visible to Ron and Steven Murphy and Steve Gitz and to a few more who have earned the right to have eyesight into the morontia. You are welcome Ron as you were afraid you would remain almost blind after that horrible accident December 23 (2016) at midnight, when your left eye imploded and the excruciating pain delivered to you then.  You prayed for deliverance and it was promised but it is so hard to reestablish the optic nerve we have arranged with Uversa to provide you the clarity of the resolution of the best eyes available anywhere, and those are the morontial eyes of the way fair State of Pennsylvania in the alp like conditions of its highest peaks. Be assured Ron, that the most hale man on Urantia cannot beat you to the punch.   Now this: (Serara and Monjoronson have spoken jointly)

"I am Michael of Nebadon, and we close this off in celebration of Michael of Nebadon's trip to Urantia tonight to hear one more time the Anthem loves to play when he is goaded to since he thinks we are sick of it, and we are, but it is always breath taking to see the Angels spell its name in song as best they can follow it for version after version is available but they do very well and they often wait to orchestrate it at home and then sing the new version there.  It is gorgeous with strings and timpani, and you shall hear it too Ron as it will be presented at the Symposium after the invocation of the Lord’s Prayer as you told us one night it should follow closely and wordlessly.   The full chorus version is being prepared by Bach in his honor at the Cathedral of Notre Dame.  It is our pleasure to assign you Ron to the balcony as he conducts the choir from heaven to break through the choir loft and touch your new cranium top and so one.  Be assured this will be one splendid ovation for Father and the Anthem could only come from Ron.  Good today.  Michael."

END

10/12/18 Error Correction.  The picture below is of six Time Lords from the Dr. Who Series of the later 1970's and on until the death of Tom Baker in the early 80's ending the most original Who series ever.  There were a total of Seven Time Lords and the picture is labeled incorrectly but they did bow before the higher purposes of the Universe, here, the Father.  Ron

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 04:45:01 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ron,  this latest news is so wonderful and awe-inspiring that appropriate words elude me.
I will simply offer my sincere congratulations to you for the honour you have received and I look forward
to the time when we may hear this wonderful version of the Anthem.

Lemuel

7inOcean

• View Profile
ULTRA-EXTRAordinary! I agree with Lemuel that there is no adequate words to say, just speechless in awe and wonder. Truly there is so much given through Ron these last few or more days that just knocks it out of the ball-park. So much so it takes us all a while to catch the ball when it goes flying into zillions of areas of thought. My Adjuster is keeping me quiet for reasons I don't know. I do get the point I may need to be prepared for anything. I have looked up the issue with the Chinese Yuan. Understandably a currency that runs in competition to higher currencies like the USD and the AUD and so on, that the Chinese being huge in population numbers, runs a very cheap labour force making their goods and services so darn cheap in relation to western economies that have placed higher incomes for its workers due to industrial union pressure for fair pay for fair work, well that's what happens in my country. Let's admit it, a lot of things we buy, such as clothing, footwear, electrical goods and so on are made in China and are selling well due to attractive prices that make goods made in Australia, America or similar, considered rather too rich to pay in comparison. Although, so much of the discussion of currency can get swayed into debates to do with politics, trade relations and currency competition. Indonesia is another country just next door to my country that their currency is so ridiculously low and is being taken advantage of by those with stronger currencies is a case in point.

Anyhow, just watching the latest stock market losses yesterday and today is nothing new, but it is long overdue. Prices are too high, especially in the property market in Australia. It is by far probably the most expensive by average for buyers. Without going into too many words, a correction phase is happening and it seems ongoing for some time to come. Since the late 1970s, I have seen some ridiculous price inflation both for land and for the cost of housing construction. Growing up in a family building business, I saw what happened and how it is going incredibly nasty for those who can't afford to get into the housing market these days. Governments have got to put the brakes on being so taxing on all levels and then banks have to be more responsible in lending practices. I have a gripe on the problems of housing affordability, government taxation, high interest rates, the problem of homelessness and the list just goes on and on and on...such is the misery, the struggle and the competition for the survival of the fittest, and that is if you are sensible about money too. For years I admit, I and my husband have been riding well on the back of a proverbial truck so-to-speak, but it all got pear-shaped and now I find myself on the roadside picking up the pieces to start over little by little in my own way. It's a hard long life, and I hate to think how this keeps going when things are now looking so shaky everywhere. How does people look at money now? Is it worth it? Are we going to make it? Boy, once you've lost everything, and more pronounced in middle age, you will know what it means! Money is for the rich; to the poor, a piece of bread, a good hearty meal and a nice warm sleep is all that is needed. The value of things get so skewed when you see what really matters in just living each day.

I welcome the Magisterial Son, Serara as this is something we all look forward to for such a mission to arrive and for Michael's Mission to get going soon as it is looking like the world is one very worn out place. We badly need a renovation of sorts. Yes, please Father! Thank you, and what wonderful news of the Federation of Creator Sons, and it is so nice for them to put together of Ron's body by these Sons, glory be to God! All the very best for you Ron! May you get well soon and may we all keep calm and do our part to take on more in serving better as you have done so well with Father's help. Thank you Ron.

Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 05:07:47 AM by 7inOcean »

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
                      In the same way that Sue wrote, I realize that many messages that are transmitted in this Serara Forum are extraordinary and comforting.
                    Many times, I am silent, because the manifestation of a member already reflects my feeling.
                     The fact that our planet Urantia has destiny not just for humans, one of the recent and most important messages of our Universal Father.   In my heart and mind, I feel that this sphere will have an immense set of celestial beings, including beings from outer space.
                    I am also extremely happy with the news that this region of space will be a region of union between five Local Universes: - Nebadon (our local universe), Wolvering, Avalon, Alvoring and Sensalon.
                      As Ron did, I likewise bowed before the Creator Sons of these local universes.
                      It is also extraordinary to know that in York, USA, there will be the five flames representing these five local universes.                      
                     In my heart and in my mind, I feel that this region of the universe of universes (Gallium - a region now called the union of these five local universes) can be the gateway for beings arriving and coming from outer space towards the Great Universe, on the walk towards Paradise Island.
                    The return of Serara and Monjoronson is news that makes me very happy, because in my heart I know that the New Spirit of Truth will also have the presence of these Magisterial Sons.
                    Finally, deserving is the great reward for effort. In this way, I am very happy for you, Ron, for your recognition in the universe of universes, for through your effort in the service as transmitter and receiver you have achieved this well-deserved recognition.
=======
                    Da mesma forma que Sue escreveu, eu percebo que muitas mensagens que são transmitidas neste Fórum Serara são extraordinárias e reconfortantes.
                    Muitas vezes, eu fico em silêncio, pois a manifestação de um membro já reflete também o meu sentimento.
                     O fato de que nosso planeta Urantia tem o destino não apenas para os seres humanos, uma das mensagens recentes e mais importantes de nosso Pai Universal.     Em meu coração e em minha mente, eu sinto que esta esfera terá um conjunto imenso de seres celestiais, inclusive, seres oriundos do espaço exterior.
                          Também fico extremamente feliz com a notícia de que esta região do espaço será uma região de união entre cinco Universos Locais: -  Nebadon (nosso universo local), Wolvering, Avalon, Alvoring e Sensalon.
                           Assim como Ron fez, eu igualmente, me curvo diante dos Filhos Criadores destes universos locais.
                         Igualmente é extraordinário sabe que em York, EUA, irão existir as cinco chamas representando estes cinco universos locais.
                       Em meu coração e em minha mente, eu sinto que está região do universo dos universos (Gallium - região agora denominada com a união destes cinco universos locais) pode ser a porta de entrada dos seres que chegam e chegarão do espaço exterior em direção ao Grande Universo, na caminhada em direção a Ilha do Paraíso.
                         O retorno de Serara e Monjoronson é uma notícia que muito me alegra, pois em meu coração eu sei que o Novo Espírito da Verdade terá, também, a presença destes Filhos Magisteriais.
                      Por fim, o merecimento é  a grande recompensa pelo esforço. Desta forma, eu fico muito feliz, por você, Ron, pelo seu reconhecimento no universo dos universos, pois através de seu esforço no serviço como transmissor e receptor você conseguiu este merecido reconhecimento.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 08:39:39 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I am so glad you all have been made quite, is it happy, and excited about the same thing I am so happy to learn about myself.  I have to leave for the hospital and my conductivity test in fifteen minutes so thi will be short.

Remember this please:  It has not yet been approved by Paradise and all the individuals concerned in this kine of enterprise.

Second, each local universe has to decide if this is really for them.  Wolvering made it clear to me this morning it is close to 50/50 on approval and they are not yet done studying the repercussions on a Brother to Michael who was one Personification of a Creator Son ahead of Michael.  And I conclude the other Local Universes have the same or nearly the same reservations  Wolvering may have.

Third, Michael of Nebadon tells me this morning that approval for this enterprise, if it is to come at all, is many months away just because the bureaucracy is ponderous for something like this kind on near unprecedented change for this space area takes to get  all the i's dotted and so on.

Fourth, I was jolted to be reminded, that any honor given to me is in the morontial and that makes total sense and I am glad to reminded that living in the flesh in a tardy little planet on the edge of time, has little to accept or accrue from any Federation.  We are so out of it that we are hardly mentioned in all of this.  Please remember to celebrate the idea with me too but to expect nothing on our stationary or our bread basket.

Fifth, and final, the eternal flames representing the future Galium memdbership, have to burn outdoors somewhere, as Michael told me to remember open flames in an office present problems like carbon monoxide they do not want to gasp for us and have us work unconscious several hours a day.  I laugh, and of course He is right.  But I remind you we do get a tad exaggerated someimes over exciting changes.  My best to all.   Ron

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Naturally, Ron, I add my congratulations to and for you  for whenever you receive such  an honor and acknowledgment of  all that you are to the Father and to Michael and to these Missions and that stands whether that is on Urantia as a mortal of the realm, or in a combined mortal/morontial form and/or  as you are graduated to  the Mansion worlds after your hundreds of years of future service as is planned for you through your life extension.    You have always set the highest spiritual bar for us!

I hope and pray that your appointment and testing for  your nerve conductivity will finally not only give you some needed information but can offer you some kind of relief from the pain you have suffered for so long.  Ron, I often wonder just what a Urantia Doctor must discover when  dealing with you as a  "normal" male since you are anything but "normal!"...smile......With all of the many changes that have occurred to your DNA, blood, bones, etc.  I am sure they just don't have a clue what to think or make of you.   I would think that you would present such a challenge for them all.
I thank you Michael and all of the other Creator Sons who will hopefully approve of  this " Consortium of Magisterial Sons on Nevarra.

Through yesterdays revelation and this morning's  much appreciated further explanations, we have learned so many new terms, names, Beings, places  and possible  Alliances.   I am sure that as mere humans, we have quite limited understanding of so much that could be of the greatest benefit for  not only the Creator Sons, but for  the involved citizenships of  all throughout Nebadon.
We are so BLESSED!!!!

And to Serara, we so look forward to and welcome your Presence, coming, and  Incarnation on Urantia as the long anticipated and prayed for Divine Intervention is established on Urantia.

Again, Ron, I wish and pray for your success today.   LarryG

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 10:43:58 AM by LarryG »

Chilliwack

• View Profile
Hello there,
I would like to make this known:  Gallium is a metallic element that will melt in the palm of your hand. The home world of the Time Lords on the Doctor Who series is Gallifrey.
I hope your doctor visit went well, Ron!

Chilliwack
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 02:46:23 PM by Chilliwack »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ah yes, Chilliwick.  Are you a fan of the older Dr. Who?  I spent my Saturday afternoons watching full episodes when Tom Baker was the current Dr. Who.  I felt the BBC never surpassed those seasons and season 9 was current when my local PBS station ran them full without interruption.  In any case, I know the Gallifrey connection very well.  I did not know Gallium could melt in your hand though although I did know it was an element not unlike the odd behaving pure sodium.  But let me tell you something that went on behind the scenes you cannot tell from that post.

All of them know I am a fan of that TV show.  All of them joked with me kinda and Michael of Nebadon chose to give a name to the Federation.  He is crazy enough to look at people like me on Urantia and to find a name we associate with the future and superior beings to come etc,  and he choose our like for Dr. Who, as strange as that may be to associate the greater unity of the Local Universes nearby.  Michael is our unsung hero as he appreciates what we like and why, and Tom Baker is up on the Mansion Worlds now and looks down on his fans of once upon a time, and that is our group perhaps, and certainly my group.  Michael of Nebadon chose a name very close to Gallifrey on purpose without hiding the fact he had to do with a concurrent list of names Paradise provides the Local Universes to use if they have use for a new name.  

Here is Tom Baker as the 7th Time Lord.  If you noticed in the old series, it was given there were seven but you only ever saw six, and not five as I erroneously posted yesterday. Dr. Who was the seventh Time Lord.  Here is his picture in one of the latest episodes of his starring role.  Tom Baker says high to all of you who loved his version of Who and wishes he could kick the present series makers off the set.  
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 04:50:55 PM by Ron Besser »

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« The full chorus version is being prepared by Bach in his honor at the Cathedral of Notre Dame »

If the aforementioned statement refers to The Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris, it is indeed the place for a choir to perform such a masterpiece Anthem for the Glory of the Universal Father. I have had the pleasure to attend some organs performances in this environment of finest french gothic architecture and one cannot help to be subjugated when listening to the music resounding in the Cathedral. I am looking forward to sour the chorus version of the Anthem in such a glorious place. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Ron,
Congratulations Ron and I hope you physical issues are finally coming to an end.  As usual, when I read a post like this from Ron, my mind travels in a hundred different directions and I wonder what the Federation will mean for us and the other local universes if and when this becomes an actuality.  This should affect the Supreme Being as well.  Any chance we could hear an audio of Ron's piano rendition of Anthem?

Sue--My Adjuster has been keeping me quiet as well lately.  I wonder what it all means.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Amethyst, I am not Sue as you can tell.  But I can speak to the shut down of messaging except for mostly practice purpose at the moment.  Here is Serara to field it officially for you:
SERARA = "Frankly, my dear, you are part of the problem as to why there are no transmission coming fast and furious to this web site now/.  There is insufficient participation by you and Gossett and Sue and the rest we expect two a day now and no ne produces two a day and we are lucky to get one day if that from Larry and Sue and Lemuel as he does not produce but audio tapes and he needs to practice the computer input of at least one transmission per day.  Sometimes like Amethyst has , serious illness gets in the way, and that is understood, but she gets too tired to do it as Larry does and Sue does, but that is not a transmitter, that is a human who cannot manage their time to have time to do our work in preparation for my return to Urantia shortly.  Thank you. Serara."

Ron here -  One word to those interested in medical situations.  I am aware now what has caused one incident of heart failure and endless incidences of continuing pain I cannot shake.  The bottom line is my blood supply changed its Rh Factor.  I am a B negative blood type all my life and suddenly I have reverted to B no electrical content or activity what so ever.  My body tissues in the legs, as all legs have this, a sheath like design where God hung the nerves on them so you feel things attacking or hitting your legs and can move quickly out of the way.  I took Tylenol too much and burned the sheaths off the capillaries, but that was okay until my blood type changed its electrical conductivity (to zero), and now the nerves are telling me that I am not feeding my cells to maintain me properly.  It is most painful.

There is no medical procedure for it as doctors do not know this happens and if they did they do not have a way to stop it.  I expect the doctor I go to will never know or care, but I am prepared to tell him if he is at all interested.  He has an intern that works with him and I know he will listen as he is especially interested in blood conditions which is what he is studying to learn.  Michael made a recommendation to me to calm it down real good now:  "Ron drink two capfuls of real Pepto Bismal a day and it will almost disappear."  I will get some tomorrow.  Meanwhile I told the doctor who conducted the test what I dreamed the answer to be and I know she is pondering it yet.  I expect to get a thyroid test by the doctor I have a problem with and that does not solve anything because my thyroid is just fine and sits back when the polarity problem erupts with the legs and feet.  Just for your information.
END

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
I've been runin' and gunin' for so many days I've lost count, to put together all of the necessary parts to complete and close on numerous business actions behind me, in order to be ready for my work in York.

Incredible what you've achieved bringing together five addition Creator Sons of their own Local Universes:  The plans for Gallium and the Federation idea.  In my opinion a Nobel-like Prize can rightly be awarded to you by the star students on Wolvering for your work with Rayson, but the accomplishments achieved towards the Federation deserves such high honors the Nobel is minuscule in comparison.

Even though you have conditioned us to understand that "it has not yet been approved by Paradise," I'm very optimistic because of the Big Five's leanings toward acceptance of the plans.

My heart nearly burst with appreciation what was spoken by Serara and Monjoronson jointly:  " Ron I congratulate you for bringing one of the most interesting crowds of Creator Sons we every had at one time without it being the Millennium Celebration.  We are proud of you all Creator Sons, and that calls for a celebration for Ron, as he just said he never saw my interaction with other Creator Sons before, and now I understand the tearing that takes place in him.  Glory be to God!"

You're on fire, Ron.  Don't let anything or any doctors throw water on your flame!

Steve