Author Topic: Inconsistent Edition of “A Course in Miracles” Appears  (Read 83 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Inconsistent Edition of “A Course in Miracles” Appears
« on: October 12, 2018, 09:30:27 PM »

Inconsistent Edition of “A Course in Miracles” Appears
Michael of Nebadon
October 12, 2018
York, Pa

Michael of Nebadon - The “A Course in Miracles” is now operating a syndicate in which we declare invalid and sacrosanct no more to the original purpose of the “A Course in Miracles” as originally issued in 1976-1977.  The new edition purports to add the edited notes made by Dr. Schuchman in her hand written effort to take down the spirit dictation for the book that would become  “A Course in Miracles”.   We are supporting the original Foundation issue of that text, but warn that Amazon.com is now offering a new edition that adds all the superfluous notes that Schuchman used to write the notes and now considered apocrypha.   This is what happens when a text is over venerated and it has become a fetish for those who crave more than they at this time.  I have asked Ron to copy out the new copyright owner and information you may find helpful to avoid a book that adds nothing and desperately attempts to be more than it really is.  Thank you.  Michael of Nebadon and Helen Cohn Schuchman jointly so stated,

The new text “A Course in Miracles” (2017)
Copyright by the Circle of Atonement, Inc.
Box 4238
A 501 c 3 religious/educational non profit
www.circleofa.org
West Sedona, AZ 86336 USA

Dr. Helen Schucman speaks:
“[As far as the original text] I am loathe to report I had no idea who was teaching me to transmit, or as I called it in those days, channel, the Course in Miracles, and as such, I had no idea that it was not Jesus, but my own interior indwelling spirit called a Thought Adjuster.  I did not know this until I arrived on the mansion worlds– really a repair for all the trauma we suffer while living our human lives on this awful planet– and I provided the text to my colleagues as we learned that it was an instruction book for all of us to learn how to teach and to learn.  In 1977 I gave it over to an administration I trusted, but later learned they were money hungry and taught from this classroom position to disabuse the trust and move it to a more equitable publishing company.  They betrayed my trust as well and from my position in my new university position on the Mansion Worlds, I now declare the new edition of the Course in Miracles, saleable but disabused of its original intention to cure homeless feelings and a loss of appetites for living a good life.  I am aware of the new larger edition but care little for its presentations at the moment as the heart of it is gone along with my deep care that it be let alone and read as originally issued in three volumes.  I am in distress not and care that someday the book is over as the new revelation to this world is ready to be read anew and it is available before the end of this year, 2018. 

“I am Dr. Helen Schucman, and I praise this transmitter for his honesty and willingness to pass my messages as he does for many others who know how to listen to the changes in spirit being produced this very moment on the Mansion worlds and on earth, as you know, I now call Urantia.  Thank you.  Dr. Schucman.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania