Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Outer Looking, Inner Seeing.  (Read 60 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Outer Looking, Inner Seeing.
« on: October 13, 2018, 06:57:14 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Outer Looking, Inner Seeing.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 13th Oct. 2018  12.56 Local  10:56 Z

https://app.box.com/s/47t6jym7arv7su1d7iyz39fjr4znq21l

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Outer Looking, Inner Seeing.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 01:00:20 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Outer Looking, Inner Seeing

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Our subject this morning is entitled ‘Outer looking, Inner seeing’. Many years ago, I have the great fortune to come into contact with a man who is very, in my opinion, at that time and I am still hold that opinion, a very spiritually advanced man. I remember the first time when this man explained to me the difference between looking and seeing, an outer looking or an inner seeing.

Well, for example, you have all seen a tree thousands of times during your life and perhaps now you never think that actually seeing it, you just look at it, but you don’t really see it, that is to say what in fact you see is a memory of a tree or a memory of a thousand trees that you have seen before, but also if you really see that tree or a person or in fact anything at all, if you really see it, what you see in fact is yourself, because at that moment of seeing you identify with that tree, with that person, with that flower or whatever it is.

There is a tremendous difference between seeing and looking and the great difference between the outer looking and the inner seeing. Those of you here on the forum who are familiar with the fact that you have an Indwelling Father Fragment, your Thought Adjuster, from the earliest of your years when you were of six or seven something like that and those of you who are here and who read the postings or listen to the transmissions of Lemuel and others, you will discover that not only are you accompanied permanently, all the time, by your Beloved Thought Adjusters, but you can develop a very close relationship with your Beloved Indwellings.

So, you can indeed ask your Thought Adjusters to help you to look and see through their eyes which will be an inner seeing and then an inner looking, as oppose to the outer looking and seeing which is the normal way you all look at things, there is a tremendous difference. Since that time, many years ago, I have on many occasions in fact been reminded by my Beloved Thought Adjuster to practice this more often and I have done over the years. This is why I am able to talk about it with a certain amount of experience, knowing that what we are talking about is in fact true.

If you are able to look and to see from the inner, that is to say, through the eyes of your Beloved Thought Adjuster, not only will you be able to see yourself in everyone and everything, but also you will be able to touch, if I can use this word, this person or this tree or this plant or this flower or whatever it is, and the reason I am saying that is because if you are looking at something with the eyes of your Beloved Thought Adjuster – just think about this for a moment – you are looking through the eyes of Father and when Father looks at something or someone, that thing or that someone is touched very deeply.

I give you a simple example and also yes with a word of caution as my Beloved just reminds me and it is : if you maintain a full eye contact with someone and at that moment you are seeing that person through the eyes of your Beloved Father Frament, not only will you identify with them and become one with them but you will touch that person to their very soul and they will feel it. It cannot be otherwise when you really think about it and this is why the word of caution, it is a great responsibility, because if you are able to look and to see from the inner, it will have an effect on what you are looking at and what you are seeing, because I repeat you are looking and seeing through the eyes of Father.

Now, as you all know, Lemuel is a man and he has had the experience, he don’t want me to relate it, it does not matter, I am going to. There was a time when he did hold eye-contact with a certain lady and he was seeing her through the eyes of Me, his Beloved Thought Adjuster and it touched her to her very soul with the effect of course that the person, that lady fail immediately in love with Lemuel. Now, don’t understand what I am trying to say here, the effect was not exactly like cupidon’s arrow through her heart but she was immediately attracted to the light of what she felt coming directly from Lemuel.

Well, this was an experience for her and the effect lasted for sometime, but of course, in fact it was just a moment as far as Lemuel is concerned and they went a separate ways and that was it, but the point of the matter is, those of you who carry light has a great responsibility to share your light at the appropriate time and the appropriate place. There are obviously times and places where it is not necessary and so you close up, so to speak.

This talk this morning is simply to explain the difference between the inner and the outer seeing and looking and  for those of you who have not yet had this experience, remember you can, of course, ask your Beloved Thought Adjusters to help you with this and He would be too delighted to do so, because it is an expression, not of your sincerity wishing to help and to show your light, but also an expression of your progress spiritually.

If you were to ask me my opinion or my advice, I would say if you really wish to practice this, then don’t practice this with the first lady or the first gentleman you come across (laugh)..no don’t do that because it is not necessary, but I would suggest to you when you have the opportunity to really look and see a tree for example or standing in front of a flower in full bloom and really look at it and see it from inside, it is a wonderful feeling because at those moments you become one, you do really become one with that flower or with that tree or with that person.

So, again just a word of caution, be very careful and try to remember how Jesus Himself contacted Himself in the company of others. He is able to look at that person and see them completely and He never took advantage of that and nor should anyone else. So, my dear brothers and sisters, practice if you will between seeing from the inner or seeing from the outer, it is a rewarding experience and as I say you can ask your Beloved Indwelling Father Fragment to help you with this.

Well, that is enough for to-day, I thank you all for listening, I bid you a very good Saturday afternoon and a very good Sunday to-morrow, bye-bye for now. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 04:52:22 PM »
@Lemuel, The story of Nalda is one of my personal favourites and such a good example of our beloved Jesus and his exemplary ability to appeal to the soul of all by outer looking and inner seeing.  Wonderful transmission! Wendy

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 11:50:59 PM »
Lemuel, it is funny that you bring the subject of outer looking and inner seeing, when some days ago I experienced a situation similar to yours. I was heading to a rendez-vous with a friend by taking the subway and it happened that I took a vacant seat just in front of a young lady.

She was soberly dressed, with a black scarf covering her head, down to her neck and shoulders. This black tissu seemed to accentuate the well-structured traits of her face, so well that she looked brilliant and luminous. During all the time I was looking for every details on her face, our eyes never crossed, seemingly she was not paying attention to my gazing at her with so persistance, until she has reached her destination.

At the very moment she left the train, she looked up at me with a big smile, uttering those words : ‘Bonne journée à vous’ (wishing you a good day) and before I could reply with a ‘merci’ (thank you), she was gone swiftly. I was bewildered. What had make her look up at me in the last moment, with such a reaction that tossed me off ?

It was indeed a very strange experience, but I can swear that it has nothing to do with a romantic feeling in the kind of a sudden falling-in-love. It was rather like someone visiting a gallery of paintings and stopping by one of them, because among others this is the one that stirs up his inner being.

Your explanation, Lemuel, about the outer looking and the inner seeing, falls at the right moment, helping me to understand what happened on that particular day. I am of the idea that our Thought Adjusters are able to initiate a connexion between individuals when there are good vibrations of energies and so creating a situation where one experiences a strange feeling.

I was pressed to share this experience with you all after reading Lemuel’s. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.