Author Topic: BE ALERT  (Read 358 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
BE ALERT
« on: October 16, 2018, 08:08:16 AM »
For the first time in many days , finally I have felt that the quiet time is drawing to a close. Last night and this morning I began to once again  feeling that a message is in the works  which I hopefully can receive and complete when I get home from my work day. This morning felt very strange, as has the entire  “quiet time”. It most definitely has made me realize just how much I have missed it and how important it is.   The message centers around the instruction and warning  that have many times been given to about the absolute necessity for us to above all BE ALERT especially in these next few days.   Larry G

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: BE ALERT
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 10:52:48 AM »
As far as I am concerned, the feeling that humanity is now at a turning point, that something great will soon happen, for the better or for the worst, is increasing in me more and more, day after day and at the same time I am like someone who has his two feet in the same boot, not knowing where to start, how to do it right in an emergency situation. There is a gap between receiving instructions during a period of calmness in prevision of what is ahead and applying them with efficacy in time of great turmoil. The aftermath of a disaster in terms of organization to bring help and comfort to those who are affected, eventhough there are many good will, is often out of control, not to say chaotic. Of course, in such a situation, one is deemed to do the best as he/she feels it good at the moment in time. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 12:27:27 PM »
I just looked at my watch and it stopped running at 11:11!

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 08:54:59 PM »
Larry--I too have been quite restless because of the 'quiet time'.  It seems like I just can't get anything lately.  I had one that I did not post because, try as I may, I could not get the name or title of the speaker or teacher.  I have no idea if it is legit or not.  I have been seeing the 11:11 signs everywhere for about 2 months now, at least two or three times a week.  I'm not sure what 11:11 means, but I have been seeing it A LOT.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 10:02:08 PM »
Anxious greetings to all my fellow forumites.  I, too, share feelings expressed by others - somewhat like I'm adrift in a boat upon restless waters, a bit like that "waiting for the other shoe to drop" moment.  Peparedness is the watchword.  Might be a good idea to check the larder and make sure your automobile has a full tank......The Father's blessings upon you all.
TrinitiLuv  //  Ray Borden  //  16October2018  //  Washington DC Metro Area  // Domtia!

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2018, 09:33:12 AM »
...[...]...I have been seeing the 11:11 signs everywhere for about 2 months now, at least two or three times a week.  I'm not sure what 11:11 means, but I have been seeing it A LOT.
Amethyst

Hi Amethyst. The number 11.11 is the number used as identification of the Intermediate Beings.

On the other hand, from yesterday to today has greatly increased the buzz in my ear. I feel that this is a sign that there is a lot of communication from the celestial beings, but today there was no "official" transmission for me. I was receiving some transmissions lately as a form of training, but today there was no "official" broadcast for me to post at the Serara Forum, at the time I'm reserving for God every days in the morning, local time (Brasilia) , from 07:00 to 09:00.

=======

Oi Amethyst. O número 11.11 é o numero usado como identificação dos Seres Intermediários.

Por outro lado, de ontem para hoje tem aumentado muito o zumbido em meu ouvido. Eu sinto que isto é um sinal que está havendo muita comunicação dos seres celestiais, mas no dia de hoje não houve nenhuma transmissão "oficial" para mim. Eu estava recebendo algumas transmissões ultimamente como forma de treinamento, mas no dia de hoje não houve nenhuma transmissão "oficial" para eu publicar no Fórum Serara, no horário em que eu estou reservando para Deus todos os dias de manhã, horário local (Brasília), das 07:00 às 09:00.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 09:38:47 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2018, 01:42:33 PM »
October 17, 2018. Samara. 21.15. local time.

- Nebadonia? Divine mother? Sorry, did I feel you?

Yes, my son. You are not wrong. I want to express words of consolation to all of you who, in these troubled moments, are preparing to face serious trials in their lives. Not everyone will tolerate them. That is why a special mission will be assigned to those who remain, as they say in Russia to work for themselves and for that guy.

Your responsibility for the lives of others will increase many times. You have to learn and act with double responsibility and rationality. The main thing - calm, prayer to the Father, professionalism in decision making. The Father's love for you and your love for all who need your help can truly work wonders. Remember what Christ said to the disciples: love people as I love you. And you will save not only your soul, but the souls of many who have remained or may soon leave.

You should not divide people into your own and others. You have to lend a helping hand to anyone who needs it. For all people are children of God, he loves everyone equally. And you, as the apostles of God, must act only according to the will of God. Listen to the inner voice of the Father particle, follow his instructions and everything will work out for you. And never despair, for despair breeds unbelief, and unbelief leads to death. My spirit will be with you; count on his help. Pray. Believe. Be courageous.

It's all.

“Thank you Divine Trustee, our spiritual mother.”

Domtia.

17 октября 2018. Самара. 21.15. местного времени.
- Небадония? Божественная мать? Прости, это тебя я почувствовал?
Да мой сын. Ты не ошибся. Я хочу выразить слова утешения всем вам, кто в эти тревожные минуты готовится встретить серьезные испытания в своей жизни. Не все их вынесут. Вот почему на тех кто останется, будет возложена особая миссия, как говорят в России работать за себя и за того парня.
Ваша ответственность за жизни других возрастет во много крат. Вы должны научиться и в реальности действовать с удвоенной ответственностью и разумностью. Главное – спокойствие, молитва Отцу, профессионализм в принятии решений. Любовь Отца к вам и ваша любовь ко всем кто нуждается в вашей помощи, поистине может творить чудеса. Вспомните, что говорил Христос ученикам: любите людей как я люблю вас. И вы спасете не только свою душу, но души многих кто остался или может вскоре уйти.
Вы не должны делить людей на своих и чужих. Вы должны протянуть руку помощи любому, кто в этом нуждается. Ибо все люди дети Бога, он всех любит одинаково. А вы, как апостолы Бога должны действовать только по воле Бога. Слушайте внутренний голос частицы Отца, следуйте его указаниям и все у вас получится. И никогда не отчаивайтесь, ибо отчаяние порождает неверие, а неверие ведет к смерти. Дух мой будет пребывать с вами, рассчитывайте на его помощь. Молитесь. Веруйте. Будьте мужественны.
Это все.
- Благодарю тебя Божественная попечительница, наша духовная мама.
Домтия.

prozonov

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2018, 01:11:52 PM »
October 18, 2018 21.00. local time.
- Why nothing happens. Why our site died. Who can answer me?
The time is over. The time has come. Time is dead. Life goes on. Wait for the news. Be carefull. It's all.
- Can I publish?
Yes.

18 октября 2018 21.00. местного времени.
- Почему ничего не происходит. Почему умер наш сайт. Кто может мне ответить?
Время кончилось. Время пришло. Время умерло. Жизнь продолжается. Ждите новостей. Будьте бдительны. Это все.
- Можно опубликовать?
Да.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2018, 02:00:02 PM »
« The time is over. The time has come. Time is dead…….. »

Does that mean the kickoff is not too far away ? Both my eyes are affected with cataracts, the left more than the right and as of to-morrow, I will be on-going a first surgery and by mid-november a second one. I am eagerly looking forward for the ‘TIME’ to come, but in prevision of my cataracts surgeries, I am saying to myself : ‘And if to-morrow never comes ?’ :-\ Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

prozonov

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2018, 03:03:07 PM »
October 18, 2018 23.00 local time.
Silence? Adjuster, and you are silent?
I never keep silent. But I have no right to tell you anything.
- It does not happen, because you always say.
It happens. It's time to shut up. Everything is in the hands of the Father. He directs everything that happens and will happen. Be patient, stop waiting. Everything will happen suddenly and without warning. Everything else will be later.

18 октября 2018 23.00 местного времени.
Тишина? Настройщик, и ты молчишь?
Я никогда не молчу. Но я не имею права тебе ничего говорить.
- Так не бывает, ведь ты говоришь всегда.
Бывает. Пришло время помолчать. Все в руках Отца. Он руководит всем, что происходит и будет происходить. Наберитесь терпения, прекратите ждать. Все произойдет внезапно и без предупреждений. Все остальное будет потом.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2018, 03:12:36 PM »
Very well, all the best for you Clency on your cataract surgeries. My 84 year old mother is getting hers done, one eye in November and the other in December. This is mainly to tell you it is best to get done earlier than later as the body, when it ages cannot endure high doses of anaesthetic and so it is best to get done by local anaesthetic if possible. Also we must be reminded that the Celestials work on a different time than our earth time and, although nothing seems to be happening to us, I am sure there is a lot going on behind the scenes we do not see or know about. This is a waiting time for us, painful as it is, but we need to keep vigilant in prayer and hope for the best that can  be produced by Father Michael and Mother Spirit for our troubled world at this time.

Who knows, we may have to wait for a long time, but let us not forget how long our Creative Parents have been planning since the days of the Caligastian revolt. I don't think it's dead in the water, I think while it may seem that way at the moment, there are too many truths placed here that we cannot ignore and it is for us to trust the Father that things will work out eventually. Yes, life goes on and we do all that we can to manage it as best as we can. Just be alert and full of understanding in all that has to be.

Sue/7inOcean

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2018, 09:31:30 PM »
Thank you Sue for your best wishes. According to statistics, 50% of all surgeries for the over 60’s of age are cataracts practices, it is a common thing here and there is a very high level of success due to the technical progress in this field, so I am going for it with light-hearted and much hope. I am confident I will be 20-20 in a few days and in full swing to participate in the Missions ahead.  :) Domtia