Author Topic: Hello my dear brothers  (Read 4684 times)

Offline SergioFH

• View Profile
    • Email
Hello my dear brothers
« on: October 23, 2018, 07:05:57 AM »
Hello my dear brothers, it is a pleasure to be able to participate in this group.
My name is Sergio, I am from São Paulo, Brazil, and I read the Urantia Book for 6 years.
I would like a plausible explanation for all that I have been discovering here in this site and in this forum, for me it is explicit in the Urantia Book that it is a revelation for at least a thousand years, and that every way of accelerating human evolution is something disastrous.
I ask your help to explain to me what is really happening here, at first it seems that I see a great respect and goodwill in you and in the information that is passing us, but again my rationality takes a step back, because is contrary to the teaching of the Urantia Book.
From my heart my brothers, please help me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Olá meus caros irmãos, é um prazer poder participar deste grupo.
Meu nome é Sergio, sou do estado de São Paulo, Brasil e leio o Livro de Urantia a 6 anos.
Eu gostaria muito de uma explicação plausível para tudo isso que venho descobrindo aqui neste site e  neste fórum, para mim é explícito no Livro de Urantia que ele é uma revelação para ao menos mil anos, e que toda forma de acelerar a evolução humana é algo desastroso.
Peço encarecidamente a ajuda de vocês, para que me expliquem o que realmente está acontecendo aqui, a princípio parece que vejo um respeito e uma boa vontade imensa em vocês e nas informações que estão nos passando, mas novamente minha racionalidade dá um passo atrás, pois vai contrário ao ensinamento do Livro de Urantia.
De coração meus irmãos, me ajudem.

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Hello my dear brothers
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 09:47:58 AM »
Hello and welcome Sergio.
I hope you will find your association with our little group here a pleasant and fruitful one.
If memory serves me right there is a passage in the Urantia Book that says something about receiving more revelation when a planet is going through difficult and tumultuous times.  Maybe one of the other members could let you know where it is.

Also, 52:2.3 "The evolution of the religious capacity of receptivity in the inhabitants of a world determines their rate of spiritual advancement and the extent of religious revelation."  You already know, I'm sure, that Urantia is unique in so, so many ways, that things that would apply to a normal or average planet, don't apply here.  Every time I learn something new that seems out of the norm, I have to remind myself that this is Urantia we are talking about.  I have come to expect the unexpected.  I'm quite sure others can add much more than I can to you question.
Anyway welcome aboard!

Blessings,
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 11:03:45 AM »
Amethyst answers you well Sergio.  My roommate in college was Sergio from Brazil, and his father was part of the Brazilian representation to the United Nations.  We visited his office in the United Nations in those days and I was struck how important Brazil is to our world and its people.  I look forward to meeting another Sergio again and welcome to the site.

Sergio you quite rightly may find the work we do questionable with strict regard to interpretation of the Urantia Book.  I have had the revelation now for forty years and still cherish every word.  But the book cannot make up for the fact it was given in 1934 and 1935 and formulated before a great world war broke out as it was being prepared for release to Urantia itself.  It would have been published sometime around 1943 if the war was not so atrocious and removed some of the best human stock the planet had to offer in the slaughter of that war.  However, here is some history that has transpired the 1934 version could not have known or printed.

1 - The Lucifer Rebellion was adjudicated in March of 1986.  That was long after the publication of what you read now.  What you read now could only provide the fact that the court case against the rebels was in process and they could not predict the outcome with certainty.  In 1986 we got to see that Lucifer died as did Caligastia and nearly one million of their immediate associates which included high spirit as we would see it today.

2 -  In a rush to bring Urantia some relief from the Lucifer Rebellion, our Lord Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon, instituted an educational plan to bring all who were interested in the Urantia Book, a further elucidation of what changes took place as they had to wait for the Lucifer trial to end do do that.  The Ancients of Days forbid the Salvington Government to interfer with any program until the court case was over and with the help of the Ancients of Days, saw to it that a Urantia Book was provided while this was going on.  But a book is static and much did change.  Michael offered a new education program called the Teaching Mission. 

3  -  An education program from spirit to Urantia was offered in the winter of early 1992 to teach humans on Urantia how to transmit the Voice of God in order to form groups where updated celestial teachers could speak directly to classes.  In its heyday, the world saw from 1992 to 1995 over 200 such groups form, mostly in the United States.  An unfortunate incident occurred and destroyed most of the progress this time allowed.  Michael closed the Teaching Mission as it nearly died out by 2012.  You see nothing left of it, but I am one of worked with it quite hard and maintained the idea of transmitting the Voice of God.  I opened this site to teach and train new Voice of God transmitters for posterity and the health of spirit on Urantia.

4  -  In 2003 the Magisterial Sons from Paradise, working with Christ Michael, announced that they would bring a Magisterial Mission to Urantia and revive the idea of teaching through the Voice of God too.  In the meantime, Urantia itself defaulted from its spiritual heritage and nearly destroyed the Urantia Foundation in the meantime.  I volunteered to help where I could to reestablish the idea of a Foundation and the idea of teaching better the Urantia Book, but the Magisterial Sons ran into deep difficulty with the Universal Father, and had to postpone their immediate plans to do all these revisions on Urantia.

5  =  As a consequence, this site is now the communication place of changes and policy decisions that must be followed now that the Father on Paradise has been awarded Urantia as His planet and is no longer considered part of the old Planetary System of Satania as it one was as it belongs to the Father now, and Nebadon administers its government for the Father.  This has caused tremendous changes from what the fifth epochal revelation wrote and considered normal for its introduction.  It was meant to last a century at least and not a millennium at all as some wish to say. 

6  -  As a result of the planet becoming under the new administration for the Paradise Father, a dispensation was declared on Urantia in 2017 and we are now, not in the fifth world wide spirit dispensation, but now in the Sixth epochal dispensation, and a revised or new Urantia Book is coming to provide the new education necessary to include all of the changes since the Lucifer Rebellion was adjudicated by the Uversa Supreme Court in 1986 using our present calendar to date .

7  -  This site is the one remaining outlet to report how the Salvington Government, and the Constellation Government, as the Urantia planetary government still overseen by Machiventa Melchizedek, will discharge their duties under the new dispensation.  The Chicago Urantia Foundation has refused to cooperate and it falls to people like ourselves to present the changes in policy and demarcation of the new planetary government the Father wishes installed over us in spiritual matters alone.  In political matters, the Magisterial Sons are now invited back and they will arrive, as their Chief, Serara tells us.  This month or maybe in early November 2018.  They will establish a spiritual and political transition government for the United States, they say, and we call that change to come, the regency.  How the Regency is established is what this site is mostly discussing today.

SERARA, THE MAGISTERIAL SON OF RECORD FOR URANTIA  speaks to all:
"As usual Ron is excellent in reporting the highlights of the turmoil we all experience attempting bring Urantia back into the fold of normal planets.  The Universal Father indeed is now the new owner of Urantia and the Michael government on Salvington and with the help of Uversa, sees to its daily care.  Our work as a Magisterial Mission to Urantia is aided and abetted by Ron Besser as he has established 10 new corporation to materialize the Regency when the time comes.  This site is ordered and run by Ron in order to allow an outlet for our changes to be announced and they are no longer strictly in accordance with the fifty epochal revelation.  Consequently, we must arrive either in secret or in some way to prepare those new corporations to become effective for our use.  Ron will sell us those corporations for one dollar and they are ours to use as we might be able to in the future.  Those new corporations also include a brand new Urantia Foundation to be called the Magisterial Foundation when the book is available for distribution as the Sixth Epochal Revelation.

"Sergio, you represent the first of the new kind of reader of the fifth epochal revelation, and as such are met with old versions of our organization and do not see the changes put into place since 1986 with the adjudication of the Lucifer Rebellion in the universe.  We have a real job ahead of us to make the changes available to all and this site, unfortunately, is the only one that reaches out to show those changes and how they are going to work in the coming year on Urantia.  Brazil is ready for change.  America seems to be dithering about change, but it too will go along with what it has to, and this site makes announcements about day to day policy changes and the new revelation soon to be released as a new book for you to read too.  Good day. Serara."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I speak now with good intentions Sergio.  You are right to ask the questions you did for clarification and it helps everyone for Ron to transmit the Voice of God into print as he is about the only one we can use right now to make sure people understand what has happened on this planet and what we have to do about it.

"I am now sending you an angel to speak to you too Sergio.  You need to learn the simple way of transmitting  the Voice of God to yourself to receive updates just in case this site goes down with the upheavals coming to your planet to cool it down and to establish a new world government to help the United Nations cope with the disasters that will happen while we transition from Urantia as it presently is to a Urantia as it should be in a few decades.  This site is among the few ever established to hold the line together for us to help us make sure some people do learn and understand that what happens soon on Urantia, is not our doing, but a natural disaster and then a new spiritual government put into place Ron likes to call the Regency.  I happen to think it is a perfect title to include all the changes we have to put into place now.  Good day.  Michael of Nebadon."

MARGUL, THE TRINITY TEACHER SON OF RECORD on Urantia today -

"I am the representative of the Paradise Trinity to Urantia.  What I say goes, and the Regency is to go.  We need a new spiritual change on Urantia and it is coming including a brand new Urantia Book for a new epochal revelation.  It is similar to what you have but has all the planetary updates to date so far.  I see to the changes through the Paradise Trinity and God the Supreme is active on Urantia in unprecedented ways now.  I am now using a new keyboard Ron and it helps tremendously for you Ron [yes].   Be assured Sergio many people are as perplexed as you are but we have to use it as we can and for now it is perplexing but essential for the changes we have to bring to Urantia.  I also state this.  Good day for now.  Margul."

LANAFORGE, THE NEW PLANETARY PRINCE ON URANTIA -
"We have established a new Planetary Prince on Urantia.  I work well with Michael of Nebadon and Mother Spirit as well as with Gabriel of Salvington.  We are the same old names and Orders presented in your book today, but we have updated the planet and policies since the adjudication of the Lucifer Rebellion over thirty years ago today.  I merely announce my presence to you so you understand much has changed and happened since the fifth epochal revelation was published and we need to update all of it for Urantia today,  That includes using this site to connect to all of you who love the book and the revelation in it.  Good day, Lanaforge."

GABRIEL OF SALVINGTON, THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR OF ISSUE TO NEBADON -
"As Gabriel, Sergio, we from Salvington are sending you our angels to update your mind to understand with difficulty just what has happened on Urantia in the past seventy years.  We are using Ron to update where we can and that includes this web site to discuss what is happening to all of us in Nebadon.  Michael of Salvington has been awarded great honors for his work with the Lucifer Rebellion, and that adds problems of providing time to administer Urantia as it should be,  Machiventa Melchizedek is our new Chief of Staff under Lanaforge the Planetary Prince, and the Regency as Ron calls it, is ready to come to Urantia this month and November.  From November 28th to the 5th of January 2019, the Power Directors predict a pole shift and that will place some of you in the dark perpetually for over a month,  For some daylight for that period of time.  So much has happened since the issue of the fifth epochal revelation published in 1955, that we must make a clean break and restart the entire matter of epochal revelation once more.  I am Gabriel of Salvington.  Good day."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline SergioFH

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 11:46:47 AM »
Dear brothers, I am extremely flattered by the answers.

However, my mind still struggles over that, I believe in the Father and I believe in the Urantia Book, but it's harder to believe in a human source, I hope I don't hurt you Ron with that. How can I not doubt if this is something in your head? Do you have any way to prove by double check that this is divine or your brain?
I ask this because we are bombarded daily with conspiracies and false information. I do not want to deny the veracity of this, I just want the truth, and my heart's desire that this be true, I pray for this and I ask the Father always that his will be done not that of humans.

I meditate every day in the morning and will continue like this, waiting for help from above, from an angel or minister, so that I can learn how to cross the 7 psychic circles and talk to my Thought Adjuster.

If all this is true, you can count on me to help.

Thank you my dear friends.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Queridos irmãos, fico extremamente lisonjeado pelas respostas.

Entretanto, minha mente ainda briga quanto a isso, eu acredito no Pai e acredito no Livro de Urantia, porém fica mais difícil acreditar em uma fonte humana, espero não te magoar com isso Ron. Como eu posso não duvidar que isto é algo de sua cabeça apenas, vocês tem alguma forma de comprovar através de duplo cheque que isso é divino ou de seu cérebro?
Pergunto isso pois somos bombardeados diariamente com conspirações e informações falsas. De forma alguma quero negar a veracidade disso, apenas quero a verdade, e desejo de coração que isso seja verdade, rezo por isso e peço ao Pai sempre, para que sua vontade seja feita, não a dos humanos.

Eu medito todo dia de manhã e vou continuar assim, esperando uma ajuda de cima, de um anjo ou ministro para que eu aprenda a atravessar os 7 círculos psíquicos e conversar com meu Ajustador de Pensamento.

Se tudo isso for verdade, podem contar comigo para ajudar.

Obrigado meus queridos amigos.

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 03:08:43 PM »
Hi SergioFH and welcome,
I understand your struggle in this, it is quite normal to doubt the veracity of this site. I have been here as a member for four years and have seen so much over this time. Let me tell you it takes faith and patience. What Ron and Amethyst have said is true and very good points to think about. I have to say and I agree with what Ron points out is that, like any good book, the fact of the matter is that things have changed since it was written and we need to accept that there is such a thing as "to be continued thing" and that is why I discovered this site as the TUB, when completely read, leaves you wondering what next. So here we have that and it is good to see our Celestial family have good plans for our planet and will see it through well with us if we are willing to cooperate in good faith.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 06:53:30 PM »
Sergio, in the final analysis there is no proof.  It should concern you that few if any will vouch for a transmission as I do, yet I have one other little thing that verifies it to me as perfectly valid and no further proof needed.  In living memory, I had the occasion to host a descriptive and 24/7 Thought Adjuster who completely redid how I spoke and how I heard the voice of God.  That, however, is and was my qualitative experience and not available to you to share inner consciousness with any other being than your own internal emanations of your own Thought Adjuster actually speaking to you too.  Those of us who have recently experienced a fusion episode with our own Indwelling in preparation to serve on Staff as humans with the Magisterial Sons, all now transmit and that is the Voice of God through Thought Adjusters that indwell us and have fused with portions of our own brains.  I was the first to do so on 25 December, at noon, in 2014.  The others who followed me shortly thereafter are all members of this forum.

If you go back through old transmissions posts on the site you will find many are Thought Adjuster speech as they both translate and direct the messages from spirit through us to materialize their thinking into our way of reading and seeing, just as it was done to materialize the Urantia Book you read.  The process is the same when it was used for the first time by the Sadler Contact Commission beginning in 1932 and the first chapters of the Urantia Book were revised from what the Sleeping Subject produced to begin with in 1929, 1930, 1931, 1932.  The Contact Commission was trained so that Dr. Lena Sadler and Dr. William S. Sadler, learned the process to transmit the Voice of God to receive instructions as to the reception of Papers 01 through 15 and then again in 1935 Papers 17 through 25.  The proof for even more unusual communications followed in 1943, 1944, and 1945 when Mantutia Melchizedek wrote Dr. Sadler on a long yellow legal tablet, to desist in working further on the book and prepare for publication which they finally did when the Armistice ending the war in May 1945 was concluded.  It took until October 1955 for the money to be raised and the printer found and then to print the first 10,000 copies of the Fifth Epochal Revelation.

We are now replicating much of what was learned in the Contact Commission today on this site, but have opened the process to all who can stand the change it takes to participate in the same way the Sadlers and others did as Formuites in the 1930's and early 1940's.  There is no proof of the veracity of what they did except you love and read their work through the same process we use here for the masses if they want to take the time to learn how do to a transmission.

The Urantia Book readership has become a puerile group demanding exact verbiage and exact authority to be pleased they are not being duped.  If there is any duping or fooling anybody, it is the reader itself, and Sergio, you merely voice objections they do, and the answer always is, read as you choose, but it takes a large amount of faith and a much deeper understanding of spiritual process to be able to accept the veracity of what you now see spread out before you.  I can only claim to be part of the process, as most of the members and some Guests already are to join with us in learning what is to happen one more, spiritually, on Urantia again.  I leave it at that for now.
Ron

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 07:17:37 PM »
I want to present my welcome to the forum to Sergio and wish him soon to become together with the brilliant T / R Julio DaLuz, in the duo that brings that great country that is Brazil, to this unique and wonderful site.
I take this opportunity to also give you my opinion regarding your doubts in your introductory words about Ron´s transmissions. I think that the doubts that you show in your questions about the veracity of the site are acceptable, contrasting it with the UB revelations and the transmissions carried out by Rob, because it is an unprecedented and novel type of communication between heaven and Earth and the impact it produces. each content is more impressive than another. But I thought that after you read not only the explanations of Rob and Amethyst but above all on behalf of Father Michael himself, and the rest of celestial beings of such importance who deigned to answer you, you could have felt, as well as flattered, as you stated, completely convinced that you found yourself with a unique, original and never repeated site. Because it is not possible, however phenomenal, that the character named Ron Besser really is, I think it is possible that he could be able to generate such a volume of a material, even though at times disconcerting, so simply exceptional. For my part, although I do not feel so profoundly knowledgeable of the Urantia Book, so far, I have not been able to feel confused. Again, Welcome Sergio to the forum

Offline SergioFH

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2018, 08:36:33 PM »
Hello Sergio  as admin I can access posts to be able to answer them within their own context as I will do here in a colored font below so you can easily see them.  I find this method to save me time and to make sure I am answering directly when people reread your post and my responses.  Thank you for your questions and I answer as follows:

I hope our conversation does not end here, I still have many doubts and as time is short I would like to list them and humbly ask Ron to help in the answers with his so beautiful ability to be able to contact the most diverse superior beings.

Following are the doubts:

1 - It is known that a great natural disaster will soon take place on our beautiful planet, my doubts are: Will the great majority of the population die?

Ron:  Yes. Earth is expected to be depopulated up to 75 percent and at least for 50%   This planet is of a size that comfortably holds about three billion people max.  We have crossed over to over nine billion.  Realize this nine billion number is confirmed by the Universe Censor located on Salvington, and his license is reported in your Urantia Book.  At the hour of 929PM New York Time day light savings time, he reports there are
9,137.157.257 souls alive on Urantia as human beings.  This does not count those who have no souls and those who have no souls are estimated to be another 8,310.612 individuals disadjustered and likely not to survive natural death.

The second Urantia Book will be released before the catastrophes? How will be the distribution of the second Urantia Book? The way I see it, the disaster will end electricity and our internet/communications, making access to the book very limited.

Ron:  The second Urantia Book was scheduled for release in January of this year 2018. It was called back and no one is sure of the release date now.  However I have incorporated the Magisterial Foundation to have offices here in York, PA. USA, and the second book is tentatively scheduled to make its appearance for dissemination from that office in May of 2019.  That date can change in a twinkling should events on Urantia spin out of control.  That is the best we have on schedules right now.

2 - I am an engineer, I work as a topographer and I use high precision GPS equipment in my service, with the inversion of the Earth axis the Global Positioning System will become useless?

Ron:  That is interesting as I worked for 30 years in consulting engineering firms as Project Manager and many other things including high administrative jobs.  I retired in 1992 when the Teaching Mission began and was ready for it at that point.  I know the breed and I know engineers never take a simple answer without the math to prove it.  Welcome to the club.  You can imagine by take on this when it all began but I finally, after a spectaculr trip to a psyche ward when fighting it, I fully accepted it because I could not deny how well it was done and the features it prepared for me to understand asthmatically and scientifically.  Rarely do I publish sientific findings but I did in the ABC Summaries now out of print.

The answer to your question is NO.  It will not become useless or worthless.  IT will require recalibration when we learn how earth stabilizes both as to rotational concerns, and how longitude and latitude are preempted with a new earth equator.  All of this can be recalibrated with new satellites to be launched most likely by NASA and perhaps China.  I doubt Russia will but we can not rule them out either

Geocentric satellites are or will be a thing of the past thought.  New guidance on the type of satellite for use later in 2019 or 2020 will be able to tell your field of demarcation easily as the technology has already been developed to over look elevation anomolies and to retrain the eye of the satellite camera to look past rolling freatures and to treat them as merely disparaging changes in light rather than exact elevation changes at all.  This will make your work as a mercantile designer of maps such as USGS or the Brazilian equivalent much better references in a few years.  Your equipment in office is safe once you know the parameters to calibrate to,.

3 - How can we prepare for this disaster, we need to stock up on food and water for how long?

Ron:  The red is getting hard on my eyes so I switch to cool blue font for now:  There is no easy way to prepared but to be sure you have food and water and shelter.  It will get hot or cold depending on your location when the earth rotation slows to about one half its normal speed, and then the axis grinds to a temporary halt in its angular location in relationship to our sun.  You of all people should understand the effect of the sun on earth by remembering that the south pole this time gets pulled closer to you as the observer, and that will place York, Pa several hundred miles further north forward to the north pole.  Further the kick north for York will make its nights longer and it will cool off more than it has for millennium.  You need to also be sure you protect yourself from thieves as they will abound because of hunger and discomfort from too high or too low temperatures.  It will be a mess, and I would recommend that civil authorities declare martial law to prevent looting and murder to the extent it can be guarded against.

4 - I would like you to help me Ron, to know in which psychic circle I am, I have reached the personal angelic level?

Ron:  According to your Guardian of Destiny, of which there are now four due to the interest in you joining this site and probable assignment at some point as part of the coming Magisterial Mission, your are in psychic circle three and rapidly progressing toward circle two.  Completion of all psychic circles on Urantia is rare and all who have fused as members here have completed them and are working on morontial spirit circles above the seven psychic circles in the human.  You will probably complete your psychic circles in about six years as that is the forecast of your original pair of Seraphim still with you.

5 - What techniques do you offer me in the meditation so that I can talk to my Thought Adjuster or a Teacher?

Ron:  The term meditation is too passive Sergio.  What has to be done is an initial self centering.  If you meditate to do that, do it.  Otherwise close out sound and bring yourself into a quiet mind and listen.  Anything you hear when listening whether it is a jumpy mind or not, WRITE IT DOWN, regardless of how little you think of it.  It will, over short time, turn into a written communication.  Then come back for more instruction if you wish.  Thank you.  R

I humbly wait for the help my brothers, stay with the Father.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Eu espero que nossa conversa não se acabe por aqui, ainda tenho muitas dúvidas e como o tempo é curto gostaria de enumerá-las e pedir humildemente que o Ron ajude nas respostas com sua capacidade tão linda de conseguir contactar os mais diversos seres superiores.

Seguem as dúvidas:

1 - É nos sabido que dentro de pouco tempo ocorrerá um grande desastre natural em nosso lindo planeta, minhas dúvidas são: A grande maioria da população irá morrer?O segundo Livro de Urantia vai ser lançado antes das catástrofes? Como ficará a distribuição do segundo Livro de Urantia? Da forma que eu vejo, o desastre irá acabar com a eletricidade e com nossa internet/comunicações, tornando o acesso ao livro bem limitado.

2 - Sou engenheiro, trabalho como topografo e utilizo equipamento GPS de alta precisão em meu serviço, com a inversão do eixo terrestre o sistema de posicionamento global irá tornar-se inútil?

3 - Como podemos nos preparar para esse desastre, precisamos estocar comida e água por quanto tempo?

4 - Gostaria muito que você me ajudasse Ron, a saber em qual círculo psíquico eu me encontro, já atingi o pra angélico pessoal?

5 - Que técnicas vocês me oferecem para a meditação, afim de eu conseguir falar com meu Ajustador de Pensamento ou um professor?

Humildemente aguardo as ajudas meus irmãos, fiquem com o Pai.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 09:54:19 PM by Ron Besser »

Offline SergioFH

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2018, 07:16:36 AM »
Thank you for the replies Ron.

I'll keep an eye on this site.

However, I believe it would be a great asset if you could create an isolated topic with survival techniques for planetary transition. 
We need to take the opportunity to receive heavenly help.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Obrigado pelas respostas Ron.

Eu vou ficar de olho neste site.

Entretanto acredito que seria de muito boa valia se você pudesse criar um tópico isolado a respeito de técnicas de sobrevivência para a transição planetária. Precisamos aproveitar a oportunidade de receber ajuda celeste.

Offline LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2018, 07:30:10 AM »
Sergio, I join in welcoming you to  this forum.  and I thank you for your courage to  not only voice your questions  and doubts but in the civil way that you have done so. 

You write: "... humbly ask Ron to help in the answers with his so beautiful ability to be able to contact the most diverse superior beings." 

Not only does Ron possess these abilities as you mention, but he also has that added and exceptional ability to answer questions and address doubts ( that we have all had) in away like few people I have ever met.

Your insightful questions and Ron's responding answers are a excellent review not only for us but for all of  the membership and the many many more guests that frequent this site and forum.   We do have a world wide representation of viewers .
Again, Sergio, I welcome you and all other new members to our forum and we look forward to  your active participation with us.
One other  comment I wish to make is is for any and all who  are inclined and have the desire to learn to be in contact with their own Thought Adjusters and Spirit  and that has to do with your question 5 and Ron's response.

"5 - What techniques do you offer me in the meditation so that I can talk to my Thought Adjuster or a Teacher?

Ron:  The term meditation is too passive Sergio.  What has to be done is an initial self centering.  If you meditate to do that, do it.  Otherwise close out sound and bring yourself into a quiet mind and listen.  Anything you hear when listening whether it is a jumpy mind or not, WRITE IT DOWN, regardless of how little you think of it.  It will, over short time, turn into a written communication.  Then come back for more instruction if you wish  It will, over short time, turn into a written communication.  Then come back for more instruction if you wish..."

Many times in the past couple of years when others have asked how to get started I  and Ron and the other  "transmitters " here have repeatedly  said the most important  thing to do is , as Ron has stated to you...
"Anything you hear when listening whether it is a jumpy mind or not, WRITE IT DOWN, regardless of how little you think of it...."

Little progress will be made until  this is accomplished... WRITE IT DOWN, WRITE IT DOWN, WRITE IT DOWN!!!

LarryG

Offline SergioFH

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2018, 10:46:43 AM »
Hello my dear brothers.

It's been 2 weeks since the day I discovered this site, this forum, and this immense and rich database of Transcripts that exists on this site.
I hope I have not bored any of you with my first posts, it was not my intention, I apologize right now and I thank you for all the attention and the ever helpful answers.

I studied over the last two weeks about the Transcriptions, I ordered them all by date and I started reading from the oldest  (1974) to the most recent. I have read more than 300 Transcriptions and I feel deeply happy for them.
I can summarize that the Urantia Book is something incredible, with a lot of information, but the Teaching Mission Transcripts led me to another stage, which is to put into practice the teachings of the Urantia Book and finally initiate spiritual progress in its day to day, until it reaches the Adjuster, because that is our main task here.

I am completely happy, full of love, I worship and thank for everything at all times and this makes me shed tears of joy at every moment of the day.

I really liked the "Rule of 1,2,3" left by teacher Will in 1992-1993, and I would like to know if you have other techniques to help not only myself but other seekers in continuing spiritual progress.

Tallahassee, Florida, US of A [Nominal Date] 12 October 1993.
Teacher Will.
Number One: “Assume that Jesus is constantly standing next to you all day, and you are demonstrating to him by every word, act and thought, that you understand his teachings of living totally in accordance with the Father’s Will.”
Number Two: “Consciously spread Divine Love to everyone you come into contact with. It does not come from you, but flows through you to another person. It is Divine Love that you may channel as a gift to that person.”
Number Three: “Be totally sincere and direct whenever speaking to another, that is, no wisecracks, no sarcasm, no teasing, just say as clearly as you can what it is you wish to convey.”

I have a question for Ron, it would be about the quote he left me on October 23. I would like to know what incident occurred that resulted in the end of Teaching Mission.

3  -  An education program from spirit to Urantia was offered in the winter of early 1992 to teach humans on Urantia how to transmit the Voice of God in order to form groups where updated celestial teachers could speak directly to classes.  In its heyday, the world saw from 1992 to 1995 over 200 such groups form, mostly in the United States.  An unfortunate incident occurred and destroyed most of the progress this time allowed.  Michael closed the Teaching Mission as it nearly died out by 2012.

Thank you very much to all of you members and observers of this forum.

Sergio
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Olá meus queridos irmãos.

Já se passaram 2 semanas desde o dia que descobri esse site, este fórum, e esse imenso e rico banco de dados das Transcrições que existem neste site.
Eu espero não ter aborrecido nenhum de vocês com meus primeiros posts, não foi minha intensão, me desculpo desde já e agradeço toda a atenção e as respostas sempre prestativas.

Estudei ao longo dessas 2 semanas muito a respeito das Transcrições, eu ordenei todas elas por data e comecei a ler da mais antiga para a mais atual. Já li acredito que mais de 300 delas e me sinto profundamente feliz por elas.
Posso resumir que o Livro de Urantia é algo incrível, com muita informação, mas as Transcrições da Teaching Mission me levaram a outro estágio, que é o de colocar em prática os ensinamentos do Livro de Urantia e de finalmente iniciar o progresso espiritual no meu dia a dia, até atingir o contato com o Ajustador, pois essa é nossa principal tarefa aqui.

Eu estou completamente contente, repleto de amor, oro e agradeço por tudo, a todo instante, e isso me faz derramar lágrimas de alegria ao longo do dia.
Gostei muito da Regra do 1,2,3 deixada pelo professor Will em 1992-1993, e eu gostaria de saber se vocês possuem outras técnicas para ajudar não só a mim, mas a outros buscadores, em continuar o progresso espiritual.

Tenho uma pergunta ao Ron, seria a respeito da citação que ele me deixou no dia 23 de outubro. Gostaria de saber qual foi o incidente ocorrido que resultou no fim da Teaching Mission?

Muito obrigado a todos vocês membros e observadores deste fórum.

Sergio

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2018, 11:37:55 AM »
I am happy to answer your question about the fatal event(s) that brought an end to a magnificent trial to teach us how to transmit and be available to highly trained celestial teachers.  I am a product of that era and miss it terribly.  Knowing full well that all things do come to an end, I accept that we are now in a vastly different era than we were nearly thirty years ago today, and that we progress on the shoulders of those who came before us to open a new watch for celestial and divine intervention very soon on Urantia.  That said let me cite a broad swipe of paint just to indicate all that happened in this period that eventually brought down this experiment I found so enthralling.
An early incident in 1994 forever tainted the new teaching mission with most of those who were students of the Urantia Book.  It was the decision of the Indianapolis Group headed by a new teacher named Will, to call upon the divine and spiritual  teaching corp to materialize before their eyes.  The incident is called Naperville.
Naperville is a small town in Illinois, and adjoining State to Indiana where Indianapolis is located.  They hired a ballroom at the local motel and set up three days of entertainment, which when concluded, they decided, the materialization would take place.  It drew about 200 (two hundred) people and most stayed for the entire show.

The stage was set with folk bans and Emcees and other entertainment, and all the while they confidently waited and expected the Bright and Morning Star, Gabriel, to proposed the moment Machiventa Melchizedek would show up in a suit and tie or dungarees and talk to them about the coming appearance of Jesus and what the new teaching mission would do for mankind in the future.   I now transmit the Voice of God for you Sergio from Machiventa Melchizedek, who was expected to materialize on stage too for his notes on Naperville.

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK -
"Ron rightly points out that this one incident so terrorized most Urantia Book readers and the Urantia Foundation in Chicago, they steadfastly refused to have anything to do with the Teaching Mission, which is now capitalized, as it was and still is a magnificent attempt to reach man where he lives.  Today it is moribund and lastly becomes a symbol never to do again as it was attempted in the 1990's.   That is a place Ron participated in by gathering all those transcripts you read now Sergio, and the archive is priceless as we do not have anywhere near what Ron gathered as the Teaching Mission Archive for posterity.  It must be preserved at all costs and we have done so and will regail it again on a better operating web site when we have the means to do it.

"We have decided that the Michael Mission must go first and then to bring in a new Teaching Mission based on what and how it was done in the 1990's and so on.  We will use Ron to restructure the site to make it easier to locate incidents that shook the Teaching Mission then, and the one at Naperville is what cost it so dearly we were crippled from the beginning as to how it affected others and how upset Ron was that they did it at all.  Good day.  Machiventa Melchizedek"

Ron here again:  Not only did the presence of Naperville harm us so badly, it also split the Teaching Mission almost into two.  I remember how great some people thought it was in spite of no materializations, and how embarrassed some were having attended a total failure.  With the appearance of Naperville, the entire mechanism upon which the truth of the Teaching Mission stood collapsed.  I had a friend who attended and she wanted to believe so badly that this would result in seeing Gabriel or Machiventa or others, she went and nearly fell asleep as the stage craft was handled miserably and the bands were very poor at best and nothing was said to feed anyone spiritually.  It died of its own weight frankly.   I warned Sue that the Urantia Book itself taught that this sort of things NEVER happens, but the hot heads in Indianapolis, and those who supported them, insisted on carrying it out.  They finally disbanded after two and one half days and the word Naperville haunts the ideas of God and man alike over the insistence on the impossible aided and abetter by what many of us used to call "hippy" performances in and around the auditorium this appeared in.

I will also add this:  After Naperville, the structure of the Teaching Mission changed.  Groups became proprietary and sanction reading of their transcriptions harshly.  We had sever groups refuse to send out transmissions because they were not be read well by other groups.  And so on it went.  I became embroiled in what is probably one of the worst incidences because I insisted to the rank and file of all these groups, one cannot let all of this priceless material go without making it universally available to the future in some form,  Since the Internet was just coming into its own at that time, I originated Tmarchives and posted all transcripts I could find or be sent to me on doing each one by hand to title them and put them at least into alphabetical order. 

This project clashed with a prominent individual in the Teaching Mission, and she took it upon herself to be so critical of the work, the work itself became an issue with many bitter fights over who owned them and what could a person do with them in the public arena such a publishing them.  I told all of them it was not my intention profit from any of t his and that I did not exercise copyright on them individually but only upon the site design if somewhat started copying it or making fun of it publicly.  It finally came down to the fact I had to go it alone to preserve the work and I am still very proud I did it and  that it remains most valuable as you are the latest to make use of t he archive to obtain deeper understanding of what was done.

The point of this narrative is to tell you that the groups began to drift apart as there was no centralized effort to keep things unanimous about plans for meetings and conferences which I enjoyed when I got to one or two of them. But the bitterness over the archive issues, and the distrust evinced by supporters of one member in particular, led me to distance myself from such nastiness and eventually enough other people did to signal the end of the matter for good or at least until Michael decides what else might be done in that department in the future. 
RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I have been waiting for someone to ask that question, Sergio.  Ron gave you just a highlight or two and I will give you another one.  A woman by the name of Gerdean (Karen Bowen) hated Ron for attempting to do what she thought she had to do.  He made a quick study of the problem and let her know she was free to join him in putting the site of jointly.  She refused out of pride and then let him have it everytime there was a public meeting and that finally drove Ron to issue an ultimatum to her and her followers that is she continued it would the entire Teaching Mission through divisive tactics and sheer lying shed did to rash the public into believing things about Ron's intentions for doing the Archive.

"Now I proposed that she make amends and Ron agreed and he issued many statements he was ready to bury the hatchet, but you refused cooperation out of the sheer pride that she felt it was her project alone and that she would fashion the means.  But Ron complimented her by putting her teacher up in rosy colors and then found she had no intention allowing the archive benefit all by sheer competition over who was doing what in the background to see to an Archive like this.  I see people use it all the time and it is worth the time and trouble to use it willy nilly as there is always something about the archive that is truly amazing.  It keeps speaking over the age it is and people just enjoy it.  I wish you all a good day. Michael."

Ron here  - the archive has a history section.  here is a link on Naperville to read

http://tmarchive.org/tmhistory.php?tid=66

And this one:
http://tmarchive.org/tmhistory.php?tid=7

END

Offline LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2018, 03:06:51 PM »
First, Sergio, I appreciate your question.... Sometimes it takes a pair of fresh eyes and that early excitement at discovery and looking at our site and forum that can bring  heartfelt questions that you and others often ask that, as this instance most certainly does, leads to information and understanding that is of great interest to all of us.  So I acknowledge and thank you for that.  The archives  are so invaluable to all that discover them and we sometimes forget that they are there.  There are times that many of us have reminded newer members and long time members and guests to  check them out for they truly are a treasure that are always at our desposal for our continued education  in  such a vast array of subjects at topics.

I am so grateful to Ron, Machieventa and Michael for their contributions to  what is shared here for quite honestly I did not know much,  in detail ,of  what is shared.  Having Ron share his rare, unique, and actual personal experience since he was there and a major player in those time and events gives his account such depth and meaning and is inestimable.   Especially since he decided to do the work to archive these cherished treasure of information and invaluable "transmissions" from a time passed and can, because of his wisdom and work, all of this can be  properly saved for all time some where in the Annals and Universal Archives dealing with the History of  the Spiritual Evolution of Urantia.
When I first became a member here I also regularly, although only for a short time, sat in on some wonderful telephone conferences with Jerry Lane and a small number of other transmitters and Gerdean was often one of them. I have , I believe, written about this long ago but this information today explains and answers a lot of new information to me.   When Gerdean  found out, from an innocent and unassuming comment that I made that I was a member of  this forum, she said: "Oh, you are one of Ron Besser's."  It wasn't so much the words she used but the negative energy and connotations that she so strongly implied.  After that, for the next few calls, she was very short, curt and  cool towards me. and consequently I decided to drop  my attendance on the calls.   I never really knew the reason she had such feelings about Ron... just thinking it may have been some sort of silly "competitive" rivalry on her part that often sneaks in between transmitters. Since her death, Ron has even recevied a couple of transmissions from her from the Mansion worlds.

Now with what has been shared here I finally understand the root cause of the disparity she felt for Ron.   Yet  from what I know about Ron, from my membership here, he has always attempted to reach out, for a time and degree, to those who oppose his work and views.   But  once that line has been crossed he does have the ability to just let it go and move on to more important and pressing issues.   I applaud him for always going the extra mile with people  who try, in vain, to throw him under the bus and be disruptive to all he stands for.

Anyway... this has been a most informative thread.   My thanks and appreciation for  all  involved with all of it.   And for those who have the interest... do check out these Archives.... and I look forward to a reestablishment  of them.... and  perhaps maybe someday we will once again have the wonderful ABC Summaries that we all so loved and miss so much.....
  LarryG

Online wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2018, 05:32:31 PM »
@LarryG, I chuckle at "Oh, you are one of Ron Besser's." Not a bad 'one' to be associated with :) 

Offline SergioFH

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2018, 05:53:51 PM »
Many thanks Michael, Machiventa and Ron for the words.

My English is not very good yet and from what I understood the incident was that they planned a meeting where some beings would be materialized, and this did not happen, leaving many Urantia Book followers disbelieving the canalizations. Is that correct?

As for the inversion of the axis of the planet that was scheduled for the 28th, and in the last messages were expected for the middle of this month, any news?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Muito obrigado Michael, Machiventa e Ron pelas palavras.

Meu inglês não estã muito bom ainda e pelo que eu entendi o incidente foi que planejaram um encontro onde alguns seres seriam materializados, e isso não ocorreu deixando muitos seguidores do Livro de Urantia descrentes das, canalizações. Isso está correto?

Quanto a inversão do eixo do planeta que estava prevista para dia 28, e nas últimas mensagens estavam sedo previstas para o meio deste mês, alguma novidade?