Author Topic: September Catalog of UFO sightings available. References inside  (Read 1070 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
September Catalog of UFO sightings available. References inside
« on: October 24, 2018, 05:01:11 PM »
For some reason of the 649 reported UFO sightings around the world, the preponderance of sightings have been in the top five countries, four of which are all English speaking.  Is that a red herring drug across facts to get us off track?  I dare say it probably is since all are NATO countries and are English speaking with the exception of France  I suspect it is because these countries have better phone connections and are quick to phone i a report whereas places like Vietnam hardly are wired up to do that, although there is one reported siting from Vietnam too this past month.

Here is a link to the public front of MUFON which is the institution that tracks these cases.  It has some interesting articles for you UFO buffs and you can sign up for the tracking email to your computer as I do for a report on sightings each month.

MUFON HOME PAGE UFO ARCHIVE AND MORE
https://www.mufon.com/?utm_source=UFO+Statistics+for+September+2018&utm_campaign=UFO+Statistics+June+2018&utm_medium=email

Picture below is a screen shot of the partial list of sightings this past September 2018
Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania