Author Topic: Ron's Book on Kindle About Synthethic Coal Fuel - Note  (Read 621 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ron's Book on Kindle About Synthethic Coal Fuel - Note
« on: November 04, 2018, 11:34:57 AM »
My book on Kindle is sinking fast guys, and that is going to allow very few people to know what lurks in our future to run our cars and trucks and boats and planes on a clean combustion of carbon powder made from dirty old coal.   Below is a picture of the book and its Kindle designations.  If you are interested at all in a technology that will do the job right and is so plentiful we have piles of it sitting around in places like Pennsylvania, this is the place to look and see how they can be removed and improve our landscape. 

Here is a direct link to the book FYI:  Just click on it to go the page.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GY3YVQQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1535592060&sr=1-1&keywords=ilok

Below is a picture of the book and assorted Kindle details for it.
Thanks to all for your interest.
Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron struggled to get this book into production and it sold well for the first month or so, but so much new material comes in on top of it it struggles even to be seen now,  We agree it is a blessing in disguise but you are going to have be fast before they de-list the book which they do when it no longer sells at all.  Right now it sells one copy a week roughly and needs support to be shown more than it has,  Thank you for your concerns as well.  Michael of Nebadon."
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dominick O

• View Profile
Re: Ron's Book on Kindle About Synthethic Coal Fuel - Note
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 02:40:37 PM »
I don't have a Kindle but I purchased a copy and can read an e-book version using their Kindle Cloud Reader

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 03:12:16 PM »
Thank you very much Dominick.  The Kindle app is free and can be downloaded from the site or I got it from searching Google, key word Kindle app.  It is free and immediately usable,

It helps a lot Dominick since a sale keeps it on the list and people should at least know clean coal is genuinely available if the manufacturers decide to really do it.  They are plagued by explosions doing it but the book tells them how to over come things like that and other problems in grinding the carbon atom,

Anybody interested in it helps if you buy a copy off the Kindle list as that keeps it up and viewable by the public,  I am also available to answer some questions the book may not have answered for you.  Let the people know this is an inexpensive way to run cars and planes and it is cheap compared to refined gasoline.  You get one drop of water for every pound you burn!!!

Ron

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 05:43:17 PM »
Hi Ron,
Thank you for your incredible work. For some reason, I am prompted to Google the subject and placed in the search bar the words "micron coal fuel" and see what comes up. I found this PDF white paper from a company called Arq Ltd of relevance to the subject and I spent this morning reading it. Could you read it and tell me what you think. It is interesting that Arq is onto it in a real way and is working on getting it within line with crude oil usage. Their study/research is ongoing and I think your paper sent to them may be of some significant help for them to use. The paper is found here if you type in the following site:

www.arq.com/docs/arq_white_paper_dec_17.pdf

Many Regards,
Sue/7inOcean
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 05:47:11 PM by 7inOcean »

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2018, 06:42:52 PM »
If you use a Mac computer and have the latest OS, I think you can use the books app to read any book you download.  You cannot browse for it, but it should show up after it is downloaded.  At least that is what I gleaned from searching for info on the built in app.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 06:46:55 PM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 07:10:46 PM »
I got my e-book already .
I just started reading it.
Thank you Ron.

Rene

Antonio

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2018, 08:34:55 PM »
Good evening Ron, ..., I'll love to get it, ..., but, ..., in my last personal message I sent you, you know exactly what my financial situation is!!!, ..., I am extremely sorry for not being able to encourage you Ron, ..., my 'mentor' !!!,..., I am so sorry Ron!!!

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2018, 09:01:01 PM »
Thanks all for ordering the book and reading it.  It is written not in technical wats but in everyday conversational language.  Yes , it has a technical section but even that is written in easier language,  I used to do manuals for the 'work the engineering firms I worked for for the installation of new sewer systems for the EPA.  EPA used give grants to local municipalities to install sewers and those manuals were required reading for the public sometimes and sometimes just by the EPA that I knew of.  In any case that you bought a few of the books made it easier to keep it alive so others can discover it for what it really means. 

Sue I am not familiar with Arq - what ever that means and I will look at the paper on board.  It sounds it may be Australian or Commonwealth type of country since it is a Ltd corporation and because Great Britain has so much coal it is a major exporter and so is Australia, which to me is THE country byesides the United States that could really benefit using the technology.  China has a lot of coal but I have no idea how they look upon that resource since it has so polluted some of their major cities.  When I show you all how four micron coal was originally produced and how easy it was once it was done properly, you would almost faint at the cost which was ten cents per ton produced in four microns and would be enough fuel a Buick automobile for sixty five years driving non stop around the globe.  A Buick is well known in China as it is a midsized almost luxury car for a reasonable price and they are greatly loved here too but have become so expensive most Americans prefer to buy Japanese or German cars in their place. 

I would like to see questions on this technology once some more of your might buy the book and get into it as it relates a lot of history in the Nazi era too since the Ilok technology is from a man who imprisoned by the Nazi's and worked as a helper in the big name synthetic fuel laboratories with the big names in nuclear research too.

Thanks to all for taking a look at it and purchasing it as it keeps the book listed in the public view.

Ron
MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "This book was done almost on a whim until Rayson asked Ron to write it out to see if he had anything really to share.  When he did we saw he had absorbed most of the technology involved and knew some of the German history too.  He also sees humor in Ilok all the time as he was a funny man when he was not afraid of being shot for knowing what Ilok knew about the past and the characters in it.  The book is a great history lesson too and Ron needs to save that book operating so the next book makes sense to others and we may ask the Amazon people to put them together for reference books soon as they are excellent books to have people dream about a future that is easily their's if they catch what Ron is really saying.  Keep tuned and learn a great deal more as we are going to press to have this second book ready for press in a month now.  It is tricky since the upper echelons of the universe are not easily giving over to Ron so much he can start a riot over preparticles which he could if he is not careful.  I close with this.  Spend the $9.99 it costs to download it and be greatly cheered un how it is written and how easy it teaches you what you need to know to make four micron coal.  Sue, that Arq corporation is long out of business as most are who tried to replicate it.  They can replicate it with what Ron has written including an engineering feasibility report at the back that shows the machinery and the amounts to get it started.  Good day.  Michael of Nebadon.''

MARGUL -"Ron you need to finish that new book shortly as it has everything it in we want to teach too.  I am Rayson now and that put off yesterday was to stop the world crashing in on you for lack of sincerity on the project, but it was more a case of you not caring how to get it done so long as you can get it done,  They can misread sincerity as they did that last time and we must get away from universe observation to finish it as I will not put up with it either.  The entire matter rests with Father and his Eternal Son over how much we say regarding helium as the way to crack coal instead of grinding it.  That is fine.  Thank you.  Rayson."  Margul again here:  "We need to sit down with you and clear a path to your work and let the rest of the problems negate on themselves soon as you are too ill to take much and that is the shame of it as we are facing a shortage of workers again thanks to Trump campaigns that impune workers like you who must work under cover and easily done otherwise.  You are not alone in all of this and it must be said you take it the best you can while feeling sure you are being slowly delayed into natural death as we ponder other conditions on Urantia.  It is no fair for you to work all this way to end up dead in the ditch.  We are going to bring it to an end but it takes a huge amount of explanation to get told well and they do understand what has happened in your surgery but make no move the problem anyhow.  How they can be this calloused I do not know but they are.  In any case the entire matter of the second book is high on our agenda and people will love it when they read it because you explore Infinity and how some atoms have patterns in Infinity to protect them as they exist on earth.  Carbon is one of those atoms.  That is it .   Thank you. Margul."

END

dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2018, 09:41:17 PM »
I have Amazon prime and downloaded it temporarily from Amazon. Len and I are reading it right now! So far, so good!

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2018, 09:48:30 PM »
Thank you Michael.
Once again the direct link to Kindle and the book:

Here is a direct link to the book FYI:  Just click on it to go the page.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GY3YVQQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1535592060&sr=1-1&keywords=ilok

You guys are moving it.  Look when you go to the link at the bottom and it gives you the rank of the book on Kindle and your purchases have moved out out of the thousands to a much better position now and that is what we need to keep it on the list so it lasts long enough for another one of these books can be put up as a companion or set - I do not know quite know what they might do with a pair.  But we need to move the standing and you are and we need a few more to get it out of the doldrums.  Thank you very much.   Ron

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2018, 11:02:43 PM »
Hi Ron,
I tried to get it but Amazon in Australia won't let me buy it again as it comes up in a window that I have already bought it back in August. Is the book here today any different to the August edition? If not then the copy I have is still standing in my kindle app which I have already read. Thank you so much for all of this vital information.

Sue/7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2018, 11:38:31 PM »
Sue, you get that message you already bought it in Auguster because you are using my link which is what I used to buy it when it went on line.  Go into the site fresh and to books and search by author name Ronald Besser and get your own screen which will allow you to buy it.  That is the trouble with Amazon, they re-group everything with computers to the point they can cancel each other fact out.  Try it that way please.  See what happens.

I will have to read your other post which I have not done yet.  Thank you.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2018, 11:57:06 PM »
Sue, I reproduce by copy your email to me on Arq and the rest of it for others to follow below.

I have a few comments first:  Arq is operating and alive, as I saw it labeled not available for some reason and just assumed it had collapsed due to technical problems.  It did not and it seems to have a flair for exaggeration for some reason I can guess a a way to keep stock prices inflated.

Arq is not doing four micron coal from their description.  They are taking coal waste, probably as tailing, and forcing it through meshes made of concrete and stones drilled with holes to force coal particles through them.  This is not four micron coal or three micron coal at all, but broken particles of coal so small they can claim a uniform micron size without having to specify how they managed to get such small results.  Now I said uniform micron product, but they are not telling you there is a variety of micron sizes bigger than four micron size either, because you cannot get uniform four micron coal powders without subjecting them to high powered steam refraction and they do not use that technique.  I had steam refraction in my book and took it out because it is a dangerous way to get four micron coal and I did not want to perpetuate it for the future.  But in the early days of syn fuel production in Europe, it was used primarily as a way to stay out of sending tons of coal to the bottom of the Ruhr River.  Now they do not use steam refraction at all but it is the most efficient way to get uniform four micron coal powders.  They do not use grinding or refraction by steam but they due force bits of coal through mesh that does the job but it will never do for a fuel industry to run our cars and planes and what not.  It takes genuine four micorn coal to do that and they would go broke trying to refine as much as is need to supply the world with fuels they can produce in small quantities.

Here is your post to me with your details about what Arq produces:
RON
- - - - - - - - - - --
From Sue to Ron today:
Hi Ron,
 Yes I see what you are saying as to who and what is Arq and I found this as it tells me more about them, it appears to be an "entech" (energy-technology) company based in London. Here is the page that has this info below:
(P.s. It seems to be operating as we speak but I am not sure as this is online as a .com site and is functioning in many areas around the world with it's innovative approach. They do have contact numbers down the bottom of the page. Many regards Sue Whiley/7inOcean)

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-Semibold]Entech company Arq transforms the hydrocarbons from coal into oil products whilst cleaning up environmental liabilities[/font][/font][/color]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText][/font][/font][/color]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText-BoldItalic]Breakthrough Technology to Disrupt Global Energy Markets[/font][/font][/color]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]London, Nov 29, 2017 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Entech company Arq has patented a new process for transforming coal waste into high-value, low cost fuels ready for today's market. The company's product, (Arq Fuels(TM)) contains micro-fine hydrocarbons, predominantly less than 5 microns in size, an industry-first, presenting a unique method for converting coal into oil products. [/font][/font][/color]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]- Existing technologies for converting coal into liquid fuels have proven economically unviable and environmentally damaging. [/font][/font][/color]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]- The coal industry has materially underperformed the petroleum industry largely due to cost and pollution, creating over 1 billion tonnes of damaging waste annually. [/font][/font][/color]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]- Arq Technology(TM) cleans up coal waste by extracting micro-fine hydrocarbons for blending directly with liquid oil products. [/font][/font][/color]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]- The company has already raised over $175 million. [/font][/font][/color]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]- Arq is building its first commercial facility in advance of a rapid plan for global expansion. [/font][/font][/color]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]- Arq partners with the world's largest coal companies to share in the value created from the new technology. [/font][/font][/color]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Previous methods for upgrading coal which relied on changing the chemical structure of coal hydrocarbons have proven to be economically unviable and environmentally damaging. The Arq Technology(TM) centres on mechanical processes that turn coal into micro particles and remove over 99% of the impurities. [/font][/font][/color]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Arq Fuels(TM) are so pure and small that they can be blended directly into oil products, without the need for expensive liquefaction. As a result, the process is ultra-low cost and able to 'stretch-the-barrel' whilst simultaneously reducing prices for customers. [/font][/font][/color]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Arq has been granted its first patent (9777235) for fuel oil compositions and processes. The company has several other patents pending. [/font][/font][/color]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Arq Technology(TM) helps the environment. Arq Fuel(TM) can be produced from waste discarded during the coal mining and preparation processes. Arq estimates that over one billion tonnes of coal waste are created each year, equivalent to throwing away over five million barrels of oil per day. Arq is partnering with the world's largest coal companies to clean up these environmental liabilities and capture the lost energy. [/font][/font][/color]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Julian McIntyre, Founder and CEO of Arq, said: [/font][/font][/color]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]"Coal is the world's most abundant, and lowest cost fuel, with more than 10 billion tonnes of waste lying discarded in the US alone. We estimate that the energy trapped in global slurry lakes is equivalent to 70% of Saudi Arabia's oil reserves. That gives our cutting-edge technology an extensive, environmentally-beneficial and low-cost feedstock from which we are making these valuable fuels. With technology, we can open up a bright and alternative future for the coal mining industry". [/font][/font][/color]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Arq has already raised over $175 million from industry investors and blue-chip funds. It was founded by entrepreneur and investor Julian McIntyre who created telecoms innovator Gateway Communications, later sold to Vodafone. [/font][/font][/color]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Arq's core team is built from industry leaders in technology, science, energy and finance. It includes Chairman, Richard Campbell-Breeden, formerly of Goldman Sachs, Dr Paul Snaith, who was Global Head of R&D Downstream at Shell, Michael Treanor who was CEO of Shell Coal, industry experts RW West and CK Lane who both have over 30 year's experience in mining and heavy construction, and Dr Paul Groves who was a Managing Director of Petrofac. [/font][/font][/color]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]About Arq[/font][/font][/color]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText][/font][/font][/color]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]At Arq, we’re making better use of the world’s resources.[/font][/font][/color]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Arq is neither a mining nor an oil company; we take nothing out of the earth. We are an entech company, applying innovative thinking to unlock micro-fine, purified hydrocarbon from coal discard.[/font][/font][/color]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]We’re transforming a huge environmental liability into a low-cost and abundant asset. Arq purified hydrocarbon products are a revolutionary source of energy for industry, power generation and transportation.[/font][/font][/color]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Arq. Energy unbound.[/font][/font][/color]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Arq is a private technology-led energy firm, based in London.[/font][/font][/color]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]For more information see http://www.arq.com[/font][/font][/color]

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2018, 12:09:20 AM »
Ron, I will post this so it is easier for everyone to read, hope you don't mind if I do:

Entech company Arq transforms the hydrocarbons from coal into oil products whilst cleaning up environmental liabilities

Breakthrough Technology to Disrupt Global Energy Markets
London, Nov 29, 2017 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Entech company Arq has patented a new process for transforming coal waste into high-value, low cost fuels ready for today's market. The company's product, (Arq Fuels(TM)) contains micro-fine hydrocarbons, predominantly less than 5 microns in size, an industry-first, presenting a unique method for converting coal into oil products.

- Existing technologies for converting coal into liquid fuels have proven economically unviable and environmentally damaging.

- The coal industry has materially underperformed the petroleum industry largely due to cost and pollution, creating over 1 billion tonnes of damaging waste annually.

- Arq Technology(TM) cleans up coal waste by extracting micro-fine hydrocarbons for blending directly with liquid oil products.

- The company has already raised over $175 million.

- Arq is building its first commercial facility in advance of a rapid plan for global expansion.

- Arq partners with the world's largest coal companies to share in the value created from the new technology.

Previous methods for upgrading coal which relied on changing the chemical structure of coal hydrocarbons have proven to be economically unviable and environmentally damaging. The Arq Technology(TM) centres on mechanical processes that turn coal into micro particles and remove over 99% of the impurities.

Arq Fuels(TM) are so pure and small that they can be blended directly into oil products, without the need for expensive liquefaction. As a result, the process is ultra-low cost and able to 'stretch-the-barrel' whilst simultaneously reducing prices for customers.

Arq has been granted its first patent (9777235) for fuel oil compositions and processes. The company has several other patents pending.

Arq Technology(TM) helps the environment. Arq Fuel(TM) can be produced from waste discarded during the coal mining and preparation processes. Arq estimates that over one billion tonnes of coal waste are created each year, equivalent to throwing away over five million barrels of oil per day. Arq is partnering with the world's largest coal companies to clean up these environmental liabilities and capture the lost energy.

Julian McIntyre, Founder and CEO of Arq, said:

"Coal is the world's most abundant, and lowest cost fuel, with more than 10 billion tonnes of waste lying discarded in the US alone. We estimate that the energy trapped in global slurry lakes is equivalent to 70% of Saudi Arabia's oil reserves. That gives our cutting-edge technology an extensive, environmentally-beneficial and low-cost feedstock from which we are making these valuable fuels. With technology, we can open up a bright and alternative future for the coal mining industry".

Arq has already raised over $175 million from industry investors and blue-chip funds. It was founded by entrepreneur and investor Julian McIntyre who created telecoms innovator Gateway Communications, later sold to Vodafone.

Arq's core team is built from industry leaders in technology, science, energy and finance. It includes Chairman, Richard Campbell-Breeden, formerly of Goldman Sachs, Dr Paul Snaith, who was Global Head of R&D Downstream at Shell, Michael Treanor who was CEO of Shell Coal, industry experts RW West and CK Lane who both have over 30 year's experience in mining and heavy construction, and Dr Paul Groves who was a Managing Director of Petrofac.

About Arq

At Arq, we’re making better use of the world’s resources.
Arq is neither a mining nor an oil company; we take nothing out of the earth. We are an entech company, applying innovative thinking to unlock micro-fine, purified hydrocarbon from coal discard.
We’re transforming a huge environmental liability into a low-cost and abundant asset. Arq purified hydrocarbon products are a revolutionary source of energy for industry, power generation and transportation.
Arq. Energy unbound.
Arq is a private technology-led energy firm, based in London.
For more information see http://www.arq.com

Contact
Arq UK
T: +44-207-016-5130

Arq USA
T: +1-859-469-6818

Arq Australia
General Manager, Steve White
M: +61-412-751-051
WWW: www.arq.com

Related Companies

Arq

Social Media
Share this Article

in
Tweet

分享

  Print This Article

ABN Newswire
This Page Viewed:  (Last 7 Days: 44) (Last 30 Days: 168) (Since Published: 3360) 
Related Industry Topics:

Gas & OilEnergy GeneralFinancial General

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2018, 01:15:47 AM »
78% of the population in France are unhappy of the increase in fuel tax and a roads blocking is planned on the 17th of November, according to a french media news. Right now, I don’t have the possibility to download the kindle book from amazon, I have to confess that I am not this so knowledgeable when it comes to apprehend a scientific know-how, but I just want to know if the book has a simple step-by-step instruction of ‘how to do it by yourself’ for a layman like me, without being an expert in coal-grinding or the need to go through a greedy fuel company that claims to have a unic technology with a patent. It would help many if it can be done on an individual level. When I was young, I still remember my father taught me how to pulverize coal and to use it for teeth cleaning. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.