Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Armistice / Remembrance Day  (Read 62 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Armistice / Remembrance Day
« on: November 10, 2018, 01:23:32 AM »
Speaker: Lemuel
Subject: Armistice / Remembrance Day.
Date/Time: 10th Nov. 2018.  07:23 Local 06:23 Z

https://app.box.com/s/03zsnb9abn2t6g0pkgxooak03aggblke

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Armistice / Remembrance Day
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 03:55:54 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission

Armistice / Remembrance Day

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. Our subject this morning is ‘Armistice and Remembrance Day’. To-morrow being the 11th of November there will be celebrations and services of remembrance in many parts of the world for the ending of the 1st WW in 1918 and of course the 2nd WW.

For many years, a service of remembrance has taken place in White Hall in London where they have a Cenotaph and it has been attended by the Majesty the Queen for many years, but now the service of remembrance will be attended by Prince Charles.

Throughout the whole of UK and many other places around the world that at one time belong to the British Empire, this services of remembrance will take place all at the same time, that is at 11 o’clock precisely in the morning.

People will gather beforehand to take up their places and priests and marches of soldiers will also take place especially in London so that everyone is in position by 11 o’clock and they wait the first chimes of Big Ben and so the clock strikes eleven and this is followed by two minutes of silence.

It is a time obviously when those present will be remembering lost ones, so many the youths of nations being wiped out, so many millions over the years. There will be tears in eyes and there will be lumps in throats. At the end of the two minutes silence a lone bugle will sound the last post.

Although there may be many differences in the order of service of remembrance, at some time the following words will be heard : ‘They shall not grow old as we that are left grow old, age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, as the going down of the sun and in the morning we will remember them’
Then all those present will repeat those words :’We will remember them’

Obviously, it is a moment, especially those who have a military background, they will remember very well and feel more strongly the loss of their comrades. I can tell you now that it is the soldier that would be the first to tell you that war is an insanity, it is obscene, soldiers know what war is about and they will be the first to tell you.

So, to-morrow, being the 11th of November, at 11 o’clock, I invite you all to spend a moment in reflexion and in remembrance of all those who have lost their lives in wars. I thank you for listening and I bid you all a good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Armistice / Remembrance Day
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 09:36:42 AM »
A french tv documentary about the 1st WW stipulates that 70% of those who died on the battle field – they were from different countries – were between 20 and 30 of age, that makes millions in number and only 10% have been identified up to now by a team of archeologists, scientists and investigators. ‘Les Ardennes’ in France, where the most destructive battle took place, is an open-sky cemetry which is now heavily covered by a wooded forest so as to hide the atrocities perpetrated in that area.

It has been said on this forum that those young people who lost their lives and who have had not enough time to grow their souls – there are those who left behind wife and children, those who were newly married or those who just had a fiançé – that they would be given a second chance by a decree of Our Heavenly Father. I pray it occurs soon. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.