Author Topic: Vision of "Actuality Infinite"  (Read 1275 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Vision of "Actuality Infinite"
« on: November 11, 2018, 04:09:39 PM »
Vision of “Actuality Infinite”

Today is Monday 12th November, 2018, the night before on the 10th November, as I fell asleep, I got a deep “insight” and how does one put it into verbatim to do justice? I will try here, but something tells me it will not be adequate to include all that I saw. Perhaps it is “visionary”, or “insightful”, or “a glimpse into a ball” of what I saw as potentials into actuals, hence to me it was what I call “actuality infinite”. Why I say that I do not know; I know it simply IS. Witnessing the intricacies of what appears to be an atomic nature which is primarily unknown in material science and yet I saw something that lies beneath the material veneer. I saw what appears to be in three or four dimensional viewpoint of an occurrence in the midst of dark space. With particles moving in rapid velocities rotating at speeds that dart the course of its actions revolving or surrounding a central core that pulls it and makes it revolve by the sheer force it gravitates upon. All around it are sprinkles of stars that appears like white dust speckles upon a black canvas. Alas, did I chance upon seeing a lone rogue brilliant blue particle that shot about intentionally to its purpose in the whole of what occurs in the mighty atomic structure. Because of the blue particle, I was able to see what was going on with the others in relation to the motion they are all positioned to do in such force velocities they happened to be vitally active in.

Here is a “glimpse”, if I may call it that, into what I think is a force field as it pertains in the pre-particle components of action. Space permeates with it and it is highly active and the universe depends upon it as a source.

What I saw was powerful in the sense it gave me the sense of its motions, its velocities, its gravitational pull and the relation and interactions external to its own activity.

This may sound sciencey but it is not. What is seen is an actual activity in pre-material substance. Perhaps it is minute in what it may be, but its appearance was full-blown as if I was zoomed in to see its intricacies at work. The lone blue particle captured my attention as I love the color it emanated (a brilliant deep and yet bright blue) and it darted about the other neutral colored particles as if it toyed with the idea at all. It was truly adorable, it even seem to wink at me and then it went on its merry way as speedily as it came on its rotation axis as did all the others in turn. It was brilliant, truly exquisite in design and manner. Although explosively active, all the particles were behaving in concordance to what it has to do in relation to its place with the other. It seem to have an attraction element as well as a departing reaction. Perhaps there were some sort of synchrony going on in design or mechanism, I do not know, yet it appears to be in that fashion for some reason. The word “atom” seem to stick with me to explain what I saw and yet it was a giant machination in space.

That will do. Words cannot describe adequately, but the above will come close to it. Suffice it to say, it was a brief encounter and I begged for more time with it, yet as with all visions, it comes in a flash and leaves as quickly as it came. Truly, a beauty all of its own, brilliant in what it has to convey. It begged me to ask questions such as ‘what is it?’ and ‘If an atom, then just how active are those things we do not see with our material eyes?’ and so on it goes. It also begs me to wonder of the potentials that still lie beneath the material veneer, we humans, are yet to discover and realize. It is simply there, we humans, have not yet come to know of it; yet it is “actual” and “ever-present”.

I leave it there for everyone to ponder on it and if any one has anything to add to it, this would be greatly educating to learn. Thank you for reading.

Sue/7inOcean