Author Topic: Merovingian Commited self removal scheme and gone  (Read 933 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Merovingian Commited self removal scheme and gone
« on: November 22, 2018, 05:45:58 PM »
Merovingian has deleted his account and is gone insofar as I can detect.

I have removed hid disruptive posts totaling about six that I could find and remove.

Just one last word on this individual.  He knows how to bite and confuse like a bed bug in your rest.  He did something which totally confused some guests and members by taking on posts and old member names and reposting under his name to duplicate the thread partially.  I have cleared at least three of them as well.  I was initially confused myself when old and former member names were used again in what looked like new  posts.  They are not but he replicated the thread and posted them again under his name.

Dorian has not resubscribed,  I thought he had and so please ignore my post welcoming him back as a passing mistake and we have now cleared this Brazilian who turns out to be a dull whip in a basket of leeches.  He is quite good at appearing as a sheep but is a nasty character under all that wool.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

occerpa

• View Profile
Re: Merovingian Commited self removal scheme and gone
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 09:50:10 AM »
<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div></div>

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]1477/5000[/color][/size]

I celebrate every day my luck to find myself as a member in this incomparable and wonderful forum, as I have expressed it on other occasions, so comments that do not recognize this fact, simply do not mean anything at all for me, but I do not try to discredit anyone but regret that we are pending of what is to come and that, as we know, has already begun in York. Because I think it represents a regrettable waste of time, having to read opinions and views of apparitions that are out of tune with the moment (because that is the mechanics of all those who participate, or should be), instead of following the new ones reports that we know that must continue to come from Ron and the other attendees to the meeting at that great summit held in York and that will start the history of this planet in a before and after. It is so exceptional and exciting to follow the course and future of a human like Ron who already dazzles us with his superlative contributions without which it would not be possible, at this moment, the development of these divine plans of commitments with man. It is very comforting for me to see Ron, no matter how high it is, like that ascending creator son, which I understand is the main project of our Father Michael. My votes because this forum continues to be outlined as we can already appreciate, as that channel of diffusion of the splendid age of Light and Life. Thanks

bradcooke

• View Profile
Re: Merovingian Commited self removal scheme and gone
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 04:55:52 PM »
Well said Occerpa!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...